Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Leveins Battalion

Personally I do not think we were in for him,folk putting Neilson coming in and putting 2 and 2 together. 

We've got 3 international strikers and Uche,plus Wighton even looks good at the level Nisbet is playing at.Also a manager now who isn't going to play Naismith deep or Boyce as a number 10.They will score plenty.

Think people are expecting every young striker to turn into Shankland.

Sure all the Academy, Backroom staff and First team coaches will be delighted at this news. 

Cue red tops narrative about asking senior players to take a wage cut but spend £100k plus on an unproven youngster. 

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Personally I do not think we were in for him,folk putting Neilson coming in and putting 2 and 2 together. 

We've got 3 international strikers and Uche,plus Wighton even looks good at the level Nisbet is playing at.Also a manager now who isn't going to play Naismith deep or Boyce as a number 10.They will score plenty.

Think people are expecting every young striker to turn into Shankland.

We weren’t 

We need to offload before buying players 

Edited by PTBCAL

Special Agent Dale Cooper
12 minutes ago, Barack said:

Well done to Hibs for finding the money.

That's our compensation money they're spending!

Rick Sanchez

Not holding my breath on hearing from Fraser Wishart. Only fights what makes him look good, and that's obviously big bad Hearts.

Does youth players fall under his remit? 

£250k for a laddie they released, Partick released and scored a few in League 1 and the Championship. 

Talk about getting bumped. Shankland effect paying dividends for Dunfermline. 

24 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

I'm sure he'll be fine for them, has a good record goals wise but honestly don't understand where the clamour for him came from to sign for us. We have a proven Premiership goalscorer who wants to stay in Boyce, a proven Scotland international in Naismith, and a player who should hopefully look better and more consistent than Premiership level in Uche. 

I wouldn't have been happy if we'd spent 6 figures on a player where we are well stocked when we are battling against 8 million losses at the moment. Same with Nicholson too. We don't need to push the boat out to win the Championship. Arrogant as it sounds but in some games we just need to turn up.

I dunno. Massive step up for Nisbet, even at Hibs. 250k is a bit steep. They've done it before with James Collins, who was a goal machine then absolutely rank for them. We tried it with Gavin Reilly who scored loads at that level. 

Agree with the rest. I think Boyce's all round game is good and he can score. As you say we've got 4-5 strikers at the moment. We need Midfielders and wingers that can provide. 

Stendelnator
20 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

In regards to Nisbet, offer accepted from Hearts, rejected bid from hibs, offered him a contract which he is currently considering.  Last I heard he wanted a clause that would allow him to leave if Celtic were to come in for him. The club have said no to that. Talk of it stalling over a release clause as the club are hoping for a good return in the future. 

By all accounts he is chancing his arm but it will be on our terms or not at all and he has accepted that, and the opportunity for him.  He seems like he now knows he's not going to get it his way and is far more committed to drop his wishes.

Swing and a miss. 

It’s funny when a player we quite fancied becomes shite,fat,overrated and scummy a day later 😂 

Just now, JimmyCant said:

It’s funny when a player we quite fancied becomes shite,fat,overrated and scummy a day later 😂 

Was just thinking that.  Just waiting for the “everyone knew he was going to... anyway :lol: 

p.s **** Nesbit. 

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Not me your honour. 

Rick Sanchez

100k more than Boyce...an international striker proven in the top flight. He would have been an interesting signing to see if he could make it but I wouldn't have been happy knowing we'd spent 250k on another potential Wighton.

Plenty better out there.

merseyjambo

I’m sure all those staff who have been let go at the Methadrome will be delighted to know their livelihoods are going to pay for a new players wages

As has been said before I don't think we have room for another striker, much happier we seem to be keeping Boyce and Naismith.

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Never mind the Russian International is en route.👍😁

Dennis Cheryshev could be the new Rudi. 

:sadrobbo:

Heartsmad1874
5 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Folk talk so much shite on here.

Have you only just came to that theory? :lol: 

Away to hibs, let's see what excuse our resident guru comes up with, my get out clause/ guess is " we agreed terms but we wanted a clause inserted for future transfers" how folk are takeñ in by this is unbelievable.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Dennis Cheryshev could be the new Rudi. 

:sadrobbo:

Kevinchy Nisbetovich was the name my source gave me.

Talks hit a snag as he wants a clause inserted that if Barcelona are interested in him that we must accept the offer.

He has thought long about this and is now ready to accept our terms,Neilson and Lee McCulloch discussed this on the 16th green at Kilspindie Golf Course today,my source tells me this 100% factual.

1 hour ago, Chaps said:

No way Hibs are paying a transfer fee, they’re skint. They can’t even afford to pay their current players wages along with closing the academy and letting a few coaches. 

They will most probably be selling Boyle or some other ***** . 

Agentjambo
13 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Never mind the Russian International is en route.👍😁

😂😂😂

gashauskis9
7 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Away to hibs, let's see what excuse our resident guru comes up with, my get out clause/ guess is " we agreed terms but we wanted a clause inserted for future transfers" how folk are takeñ in by this is unbelievable.

I can count on one hand how many times Daza has got it wrong.  Him and Notts are usually both on the money.  

5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Kevinchy Nisbetovich was the name my source gave me.

Talks hit a snag as he wants a clause inserted that if Barcelona are interested in him that we must accept the offer.

He has thought long about this and is now ready to accept our terms,Neilson and Lee McCulloch discussed this on the 16th green at Kilspindie Golf Course today,my source tells me this 100% factual.

🤣🤣 tbf to daz he has had success in the past and any info is appreciated. That one was a bit wild though, I have to say. 

Only info I'd say is pretty much a certainty is if it comes from Notts. 

Heartsmad1874

Can't believe theres posters on here that hang off every word from possible ITK'ers :lol:  I suggest taking things you hear on a Hearts fans forum online with a pinch of salt.

Cause if even they are ITK things can change in the football world and makes the poster look like an erse when people get pissed off about it.

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

They will most probably be selling Boyle or some other ***** . 

The way stoke are going players like Boyle and Washington are going nowhere. heading to league 1

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

🤣🤣 tbf to daz he has had success in the past and any info is appreciated. That one was a bit wild though, I have to say. 

Correct,I like Daza's info.

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ach it's all good fun,love a transfer rumour thread and Daza contributes massively.

This. 

Be thankful someone posts something and take it for what it is. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

The way stoke are going players like Boyle and Washington are going nowhere. heading to league 1

Given a right proper hiding tonight 

Heartsmad1874
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Tbf Notts was one of the ones way off on the indicative reconstruction votes.

2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Tbf Notts was one of the ones way off on the indicative reconstruction votes.

On signings I can assure you, he's known about players coming to Hearts long before it's posted on here. His info is pretty good. 

Fluorescent Adolescent
9 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

I can count on one hand how many times Daza has got it wrong.  Him and Notts are usually both on the money.  

Well here’s 2 in a week.

There was someone that was really good when Neilson was here the last time then info dried up when he left, cant remember the username of person but def had inside info.

Not too worried if Nisbet goes to Hibs. There is though a serious ethical issue about ditching the youth system and making staff redundant whilst paying transfer fees for first-team players. If it was Hearts the red-tops would be all over it.

Dallas Green

Disappointed we have lost out on him as he seems very decent and will probably go for a good fee in the future.

In response to the itk issue;

If we are talking about Daza, he posts good info most of time. Give him a break 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

More wrong than right but got Naismith from day 1. 

What people do need to remember you can be close enough without getting the players 

Had my run ins with Bongo lately but reckon his information is better 

Just now, Cruyff said:

On signings I can assure you, he's known about players coming to Hearts long before it's posted on here. His info is pretty good. 

Would agree with that, Dazza who has been right with snippets previously is a fantasist though who can’t help himself adding arms and legs to the snippets. Often ends up looking stupid.