Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Leveins Battalion
3 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Don’t think we’ll get Nicholson, looks like he’s off to Bristol for a new experience as he’s said he wanted and for a lot more money. 

With Boyce staying I think Washington might do as well, but would be fine if he goes for a fee

Ikpeazu’s now got the training gear promo post now he’s confirmed he’s staying, Clare has been a noteable exception to appearing in any of the new merch on his social media, is he likely to be off/is it still not sorted? 

Why does it look like he's off  to Bristol?

From what i've heard he'll be back at Hearts.Agent trying to get more money,thats his job.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its boring. I have said so many times, if you think he talks nonsense and no gossip is true then just dont listen to him and ignore him. I enjoy reading the rumours because rumours are fun, most rumours dont come true but I dont care. 

I think there is an element of jealously from some posters towards Daza, Daza gets positive comments from people when he posts and other posters want that (not a surprise a few who are berating him have tried to post ITK information that didn't come true.)

Hold on, it’s a forum for opinions. Daza puts himself out there and whether you think he talks bollox or not anyone on here is entitled to comment on that. If we all ignored the things on here we found boring or disagreed with it would be a ghost town. Daza is well aware what follows his posts and he continues to post as he does. The jealousy comment is like some sort of comfort blanket defence when he’s found out fairly regularly. 

Mr Brightside
17 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Gogic is error prone including a few howlers against us the night Milinkovic ran riot through there.

He was pretty bad as a centre half but seemed decent as a defensive midfielder last season. Played in defensive midfield he will improve Hibs who were so weak in the midfield.

5 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Decent signing for Hibs. 

Indeed, stuck out like a sore thumb every time we played them last season. Was hoping we would be after him 

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Indeed, stuck out like a sore thumb every time we played them last season. Was hoping we would be after him 

Genuinely can't remember him apart from looking honking and making Callachan look like Hartley in his prime.

Makes you wonder why at the age of 26 he cant get a cap for Cyprus who are ranked alongside Vietnam and Syria in the World Rankings.

Think i'll still with Haring provided he can stay injury free,

24 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Genuinely can't remember him apart from looking honking and making Callachan look like Hartley in his prime.

Makes you wonder why at the age of 26 he cant get a cap for Cyprus who are ranked alongside Vietnam and Syria in the World Rankings.

All about opinions. Callaghan was season before last in any case 

20 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This is where I am. Must have watched him play a good dozen times and never thought anything of him. The only thing that makes him stand out is he does that f****** stupid thing with his socks like Grealish. Looks ridiculous. Don’t know why anybody would want to wear toddlers shin pads. 

5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I think we've got to move pretty fast on Nicholson and any other targets. There will be huge competition for the free agents given clubs are feeling the pinch. 

I dont think we can make many moves until we know which league we are in. 

Will Gogic and Nesbit be wearing shirts with the names of the 70 staff Hibs have sacked on them? Fill more space than the planned HSL one.

jamboinglasgow
59 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Hold on, it’s a forum for opinions. Daza puts himself out there and whether you think he talks bollox or not anyone on here is entitled to comment on that. If we all ignored the things on here we found boring or disagreed with it would be a ghost town. Daza is well aware what follows his posts and he continues to post as he does. The jealousy comment is like some sort of comfort blanket defence when he’s found out fairly regularly. 

Of course you can say what you want, but there is a difference between "I dont believe your rumours and wrong" and the pile on that happens on here against him that you dont see to any other poster who claims to post ITK.

The jealously comment was aimed at a few posters, and I stand by it.

Berra than you
40 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Season before last he was playing centre half I believe. Last season he was moved into central midfield and looked a lot better. Still rather Haring though.

Edited by Berra than you

6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I think we've got to move pretty fast on Nicholson and any other targets. There will be huge competition for the free agents given clubs are feeling the pinch. 

I’m the other way. There will be so many free agents we don’t need to rush. If a player goes somewhere else fair dos. Let’s look at others - they may be the better option 

Leveins Battalion

A fit Peter Haring is the best DM is Scottish Football IMO.

Just getting him fit is the problem.

ITK information can be correct but like someone said earlier on things change very fast in football. My dad used to play golf with a scout at Hearts and was told we were going to resign Hartley, my dad told me and I put it up on KB, Hartley signed for Aberdeen and I looked an idiot and got the stick that went along with it.

ford donald
1 minute ago, bmxweeman said:

ITK information can be correct but like someone said earlier on things change very fast in football. My dad used to play golf with a scout at Hearts and was told we were going to resign Hartley, my dad told me and I put it up on KB, Hartley signed for Aberdeen and I looked an idiot and got the stick that went along with it.

That's what happens,deals fall through for a numer of reasons.

11 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

We were never in for Nisbet. Source - Kevin Nisbet

You speak to the same Kevin Nisbet?

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

You speak to the same Kevin Nisbet?

What happend then Daza?

11 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Striker not what we need ! We need creative players who'll create chances for uche, washington , naismith and boyce 

We need a whole new midfield. That's the real reason we're so garbage - our defence isn't any better or any worse than anyone else's, neither is our striking options, but our midfield is softer than putty. We need some physicality and workrate in the middle of the park. And some directness and creative ability on the wings (and we can't pin hopes of Peter Haring coming back - huge bonus if he does).

complete control
3 minutes ago, E3OBE said:

We need a whole new midfield. That's the real reason we're so garbage - our defence isn't any better or any worse than anyone else's, neither is our striking options, but our midfield is softer than putty. We need some physicality and workrate in the middle of the park. And some directness and creative ability on the wings (and we can't pin hopes of Peter Haring coming back - huge bonus if he does).

you just beat me to posting this ,   👍

Seems like we were in for him if this journalist from the courier is to be believed:

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Nisbet turns down stunning last minute Hearts bid to sign for Hibs

5bb2deb321546d71f94e477c7e9c3376?s=96&d=mm&r=g Eric Nicolson
23 mins ago
Kevin Nisbet.

Kevin Nisbet.

Hearts made a stunning last minute swoop to beat Edinburgh rivals Hibs to the signing of Dunfermline striker Kevin Nisbet, Courier Sport can reveal.

The Pars had accepted a bid in the region of £250,000 for the former Raith Rovers man and the player had agreed personal terms.

Nisbet was undergoing his medical with the Easter Road side last night when news came through to him that Hearts had also made an offer that met the Pars’ valuation of the 23-year-old.

On top of that, they were trying to change Nisbet’s mind with the carrot of substantially bigger wages.

Robbie Neilson rates him highly, and twice tried to bring Dunfermline’s star man to Dundee United – in January and again this summer before he left for Tynecastle.

Even with deeper pockets, though, it was too late.

Nisbet’s mind was already made up – he wants to play in the Premiership and has bought into the vision outlined by Jack Ross and John Potter – and there will be no sensational U-turn.

With Nisbet passing his medical, the transfer should be announced by Hibs today.

Former St Johnstone winger Drey Wright will also sign, with a deal for Alex Gogic close as well.

Fitzroy Pointon

So according to the S*n, we tried at the last minute to get Nisbet, even though it was quoted on here at the start of the week that we were interested. So the media have spun it to make it look like Hibs have somehow beat us to his signing.  

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, MattyK82 said:

Seems like we were in for him if this journalist from the courier is to be believed:

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Nisbet turns down stunning last minute Hearts bid to sign for Hibs

23 mins ago

Kevin Nisbet.

Kevin Nisbet.

Hearts made a stunning last minute swoop to beat Edinburgh rivals Hibs to the signing of Dunfermline striker Kevin Nisbet, Courier Sport can reveal.

The Pars had accepted a bid in the region of £250,000 for the former Raith Rovers man and the player had agreed personal terms.

Nisbet was undergoing his medical with the Easter Road side last night when news came through to him that Hearts had also made an offer that met the Pars’ valuation of the 23-year-old.

On top of that, they were trying to change Nisbet’s mind with the carrot of substantially bigger wages.

Robbie Neilson rates him highly, and twice tried to bring Dunfermline’s star man to Dundee United – in January and again this summer before he left for Tynecastle.

Nisbet’s mind was already made up – he wants to play in the Premiership and has bought into the vision outlined by Jack Ross and John Potter – and there will be no sensational U-turn.

With Nisbet passing his medical, the transfer should be announced by Hibs today.

Former St Johnstone winger Drey Wright will also sign, with a deal for Alex Gogic close as well.

"the carrot of substantially bigger wages" 

What shite :laugh2:

The Old Tolbooth

I work with a Raith Rovers fan who's pretty well in with the club, he told me they couldn't wait to get rid of Nisbet because of his appalling Billy big baws attitude, he's said to me this morning that the lad has talent, but he'll be another Riordan/O'Connor esque type of player with a severe lack of class about him, so should fit in well. 

Also, I wonder what the 70 odd people or so who were made redundant by Hibs are thinking about them spending money on players now? Where's the outrage in the press about it? If that was Hearts, it would be a major story! They get it so easy from the press that it's embarrassing, although I believe that they're close to selling Boyle as well, but that cash should really be paying the deferred wages etc. 

I would like to think, if we win compensation, we can cherry pick players from clubs in debt to us

😃😃😃🇱🇻🇱🇻

Fitzroy Pointon
4 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I work with a Raith Rovers fan who's pretty well in with the club, he told me they couldn't wait to get rid of Nisbet because of his appalling Billy big baws attitude, he's said to me this morning that the lad has talent, but he'll be another Riordan/O'Connor esque type of player with a severe lack of class about him, so should fit in well. 

Also, I wonder what the 70 odd people or so who were made redundant by Hibs are thinking about them spending money on players now? Where's the outrage in the press about it? If that was Hearts, it would be a major story! They get it so easy from the press that it's embarrassing, although I believe that they're close to selling Boyle as well, but that cash should really be paying the deferred wages etc. 

I was thinking that as well.  Three players signing today but not a word about the people who lost their jobs last month.  Suppose it doesn't really matter unless it's Hearts that are doing it.  

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Will Gogic and Nesbit be wearing shirts with the names of the 70 staff Hibs have sacked on them? Fill more space than the planned HSL one.

Are they bringing out an HSL strip?

Wonder where they got that idea?

Always in our shadows.

We can get a hell of a lot better for 250k than Nisbet in all honesty

Glad he went to The vermin instead 👍 

26 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

23 mins ago

Kevin Nisbet.

Kevin Nisbet.

Footballers go where the money is so if we offered him much better wages then he’d at hearts

To me this is made up rubbish to make him look like some sort of hero in the hibs fans eyes 

If we can keep the strikers we have the now then we didn’t need him anyway 

3 minutes ago, theshed said:

Footballers go where the money is so if we offered him much better wages then he’d at hearts

To me this is made up rubbish to make him look like some sort of hero in the hibs fans eyes 

If we can keep the strikers we have the now then we didn’t need him anyway 

I may be wrong, but is the "Courier" not a Dundee based paper. That would say i all!

12 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

We were never in for Nisbet. Source - Kevin Nisbet

According to some Mickey Mouse paper we made a late bid, any truth in that?

Leveins Battalion

The line that we want him to spearhead out attack sums it up.

Sorry Boyce,your out for a young boy who has scored a few for Dunfermline.hahaha

Edited by Leveins Battalion

14 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

We can get a hell of a lot better for 250k than Nisbet in all honesty

Glad he went to The vermin instead 👍 

Probably get two better players for that money in todays market!

Leveins Battalion
Just now, TWF said:

Probably get two better players for that money in todays market!

We paid less for Souttar and Boyce.

Doubt there'll be any SMSM seethe that Hibs are signing new players, costing six figure sums, while they have players on cuts and there is deferred wages due back.

hmfc_liam06
12 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its boring. I have said so many times, if you think he talks nonsense and no gossip is true then just dont listen to him and ignore him. I enjoy reading the rumours because rumours are fun, most rumours dont come true but I dont care. 

I think there is an element of jealously from some posters towards Daza, Daza gets positive comments from people when he posts and other posters want that (not a surprise a few who are berating him have tried to post ITK information that didn't come true.)

I think he spouts a load of pish tbh. Fair enough if you want to hang on his every word but he's had a mare in this thread so far.

5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We paid less for Souttar and Boyce.

Also spunked millions on utter shite.  Damour or Gogic ffs? I wonder who will be on the higher wage by £1000s. :lol: 

Nesbit is a hit or miss signing and we genuinely do have better.  They are investing in potential though and future profit.  Boyce again will be on a lot more £ as of course Naismith. 

Fitzroy Pointon
3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

That shirt is ******* bowfin! :laugh2:

Looks like a big lad.  Be all muscle I suppose :laugh2:

We went for him earlier in the week, hibs were told to match our bid which eventually they did.  We said no to the Celtic clause he wanted, hibs said yes to that clause, offered more wages while we said he would be 2nd or 3rd choice. We walked away and hibs rolled over to him. Not a last minute bid from us

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Also spunked millions on utter shite.  Damour or Gogic ffs? I wonder who will be on the higher wage by £1000s. :lol: 

Nesbit is a hit or miss signing and we genuinely do have better.  They are investing in potential though and future profit.  Boyce again will be on a lot more £ as of course Naismith. 

Absoloutely!!

Imagine the team we could of had with the money wasted!!

manaliveits105

I was very meh about the possible signing of Nesbit - Boyce is a far far better player and rather he was our main striker 

Nesbit couldnt lace Kamberis boots either - I predict he will be back at Dunfy within 2 years 

10 men and a forklift truck coulnae carry Nesbit 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

We went for him earlier in the week, hibs were told to match our bid which eventually they did.  We said no to the Celtic clause he wanted, hibs said yes to that clause, offered more wages while we said he would be 2nd or 3rd choice. We walked away and hibs rolled over to him. Not a last minute bid from us

:laugh: Losers.  

That sounds far more credible than the newspaper guff.

Leveins Battalion

Daza i'm not saying thats pish but if the day comes that Hearts have £250k to spend on a 3rd choice striker we'll all

be happy.