Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Selkirkhmfc1874

Harsh having pop at guy telling us what he knows ! Tbf to Daz he's got pretty decent record with his stories 

2 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Disappointed we have lost out on him as he seems very decent and will probably go for a good fee in the future.

In response to the itk issue;

If we are talking about Daza, he posts good info most of time. Give him a break 😂

Lost out on him ? Were we in for him ? 

Dallas Green
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Lost out on him ? Were we in for him ? 

Apparently, yes. 

ginger jambo98
8 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Not too worried if Nisbet goes to Hibs. There is though a serious ethical issue about ditching the youth system and making staff redundant whilst paying transfer fees for first-team players. If it was Hearts the red-tops would be all over it.

Yeah, wee Tam with his high moral standards will surely be livid 🙄

20200709_193049.jpg

2 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Yeah, wee Tam with his high moral standards will surely be livid 🙄

20200709_193049.jpg

There he is though...

Jambo-Jimbo
10 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Harsh having pop at guy telling us what he knows ! Tbf to Daz he's got pretty decent record with his stories 

Way of the world nowadays I'm afraid.

7 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Has he signed for Hibs?

Not yet but apparently likely to tomorrow

EDIT: wonder if there will be outrage in the media about them paying a fee whilst players take deferrals/cuts..

Edited by dazinho88

Special Agent Dale Cooper
19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

More wrong than right but got Naismith from day 1. 

What people do need to remember you can be close enough without getting the players 

Had my run ins with Bongo lately but reckon his information is better 

This!

Haringshairband
Just now, GinRummy said:

What grown man would give themselves a name like the T man.  😂😂😂. What a roaster. 

Only an utter helmet :rofl:

48 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Away to hibs, let's see what excuse our resident guru comes up with, my get out clause/ guess is " we agreed terms but we wanted a clause inserted for future transfers" how folk are takeñ in by this is unbelievable.

Must be bored? 

43 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Correct,I like Daza's info.

Me too, I genuinely don’t understand the grief he gets for posting info🤣

32 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

What grown man would give themselves a name like the T man.  😂😂😂. What a roaster. 

Does he make tea, oh good i take milk and 2 sugar

But hibs won’t be signing any players till all the deferred wages are paid back

Someone at hibs telling porkies 

Hope this doesn’t go down well with their players 

As for the guy they have signed it’s a huge gamble so we shall see 

jambo mark

I haven’t seen nisbet week in week out (as I imagine most of us haven’t) but his video highlights make him look average at best in a cack league we are hoping to rip up.

if anyone wants him in front of Washington, Naismith or Boyce they are smoking crack

10 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Image result for wizbit pic :whistling:

I was terrified of that pointy b@stard when I was wee ! 😱

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Can't believe theres posters on here that hang off every word from possible ITK'ers :lol:  I suggest taking things you hear on a Hearts fans forum online with a pinch of salt.

Cause if even they are ITK things can change in the football world and makes the poster look like an erse when people get pissed off about it.

Eaxclty. I'm fairly sure if I were genuinely in the know this place is the last place on earth I would post my info.

1 minute ago, dumpson said:

I was terrified of that pointy b@stard when I was wee ! 😱

I wasn't expecting that kind of response!

I can see where he might fit in there.  Fixed facial expression (like a clown), doesn't talk, moves slowly, vanishes and reappears at will.  It's your typical creepy monster!

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Away to hibs, let's see what excuse our resident guru comes up with, my get out clause/ guess is " we agreed terms but we wanted a clause inserted for future transfers" how folk are takeñ in by this is unbelievable.

:seething:

I don’t think I’ll sleep tonight, I’m so annoyed.

E70C908C-B5BD-4E3E-A5D5-5645F6FE2DF7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Given a right proper hiding tonight 

A pretty steady Premiership side a few seasons ago. 

16 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

We were never in for Nisbet. Source - Kevin Nisbet

But someone told us on kB so must be true! 😂

50 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

We don't need a striker. Who cares if they signed Mrs Nesbit. 

Mary doll?

They've got about as much money as Rab C right enough....

Agentjambo
27 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

We were never in for Nisbet. Source - Kevin Nisbet

Who are we interested in, any news? 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Striker not what we need ! We need creative players who'll create chances for uche, washington , naismith and boyce 

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Find the trolling of Dazajmbo weird and boring.

Its boring. I have said so many times, if you think he talks nonsense and no gossip is true then just dont listen to him and ignore him. I enjoy reading the rumours because rumours are fun, most rumours dont come true but I dont care. 

I think there is an element of jealously from some posters towards Daza, Daza gets positive comments from people when he posts and other posters want that (not a surprise a few who are berating him have tried to post ITK information that didn't come true.)

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

Its boring. I have said so many times, if you think he talks nonsense and no gossip is true then just dont listen to him and ignore him. I enjoy reading the rumours because rumours are fun, most rumours dont come true but I dont care. 

I think there is an element of jealously from some posters towards Daza, Daza gets positive comments from people when he posts and other posters want that (not a surprise a few who are berating him have tried to post ITK information that didn't come true.)

Pretty much spot on there imo.

Gulf Jambo
14 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

If people take everything anyone says on here as gospel their nuts IMO

I too like the ITK rumours as it's fun and gets us excited and feeling involved in the club in the off season 

Just need to take it all with a big pinch of salt and have a bit of fun with it

underwaterwoodwelder

I can’t be bothered with a new thread however I’ve been thinking how Covid could actually be good for the Scottish national game and our youth coming through.

Im sure that more young talent will get an opportunity across all of the Scottish clubs because of lack of funds to buy. I’m hoping that for a few years at least we can take advantage of something that’s affected us all in a negative way.

Don't think we were ever really that keen on Nesbit as striker is probably the one position we don't need to be worrying about; Naismith, Boyce and Washington are all far superior players than anyone we could sign. Although I have a feeling Washington will be off.

I think we've got to move pretty fast on Nicholson and any other targets. There will be huge competition for the free agents given clubs are feeling the pinch. 

Happy with our business so far

I'm glad we are not making any rash/kneejerk signings.

Gordon already signed = among top 3/4 goalkeepers in Scotland.

If i could hand pick another 4 players that i would like before the start of the season, I would like

1 Centre Back ( hopefully Igor Rossi)

1 Winger ( Milinkovic? If he could be tempted back? or maybe someone else from left field?)

1 CM (I would like Scott Fraser, had a good link up with Boyce at burton albion) I'm also hoping Haring will be fit for start of season otherwise i would like 2 CM's.

1 CF ( i just have a gut feeling that Washington will be away although i hope he stays, not sure who i would like as replacement? Perhaps the lad Appere at dundee united? Is he a striker? Or maybe someone else? 

SomethingAboutObua

Don’t think we’ll get Nicholson, looks like he’s off to Bristol for a new experience as he’s said he wanted and for a lot more money. 

With Boyce staying I think Washington might do as well, but would be fine if he goes for a fee

Ikpeazu’s now got the training gear promo post now he’s confirmed he’s staying, Clare has been a noteable exception to appearing in any of the new merch on his social media, is he likely to be off/is it still not sorted? 

Leveins Battalion
5 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Decent signing for Hibs. 

Gogic is error prone including a few howlers against us the night Milinkovic ran riot through there.