Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

21 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

If Boyce is committed to staying then paying 6 figures for a striker makes even less sense just now. Other positions, especially midfield/out wide are a bigger priority.

Sure Robbie said wide players were a priority. I agree, if Boyce is staying, a striker should be way down the list of priorities. 

9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Have we actually be linked with Nisbet anywhere at any point?

Only in the imaginations of some people.

2 hours ago, Gerd Muller said:

Boy at my work saying Nesbit is definitely going to Hibs. A connection with someone at the Pars. He also mentioned Nesbit is a Hibs fan.

A Hibs fan who is insisting on a clause to allow him to walk away from his contract if Celtic want him? Sounds about right. :lol:

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

We have 3 strikers who IMO are definitely staying, Naismith, Boyce and one of Uche or Washington. That's more than enough to take us up comfortably. Therefore seeing reports of Nisbet signing for any sort of fee sounds fanciful.

Bazzas right boot

If Nicholson doesn't choose us then fair enough. Doesn't mean we can't afford him tbh, likely means we don't think he's worth anymore.

Sam was decent for us and when we had a rotation of Walker/ King/ Sam it benefited the team and them as it mean't they could be taken in/ out dependent on form rather than continually played no matter what, but imo Sam was not as effective as Walker for us at that time.

We do need his typ tho, a wide, direct player.

hmfc_liam06
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If Nicholson doesn't choose us then fair enough. Doesn't mean we can't afford him tbh, likely means we don't think he's worth anymore.

Sam was decent for us and when we had a rotation of Walker/ King/ Sam it benefited the team and them as it mean't they could be taken in/ out dependent on form rather than continually played no matter what, but imo Sam was not as effective as Walker for us at that time.

We do need his typ tho, a wide, direct player.

But he signed a few pages ago, apparently...

Dunfermline fan friend of mine also certain Nisbett is signing for Hibs. 
Not hearts related but Docherty and Kamberi are to go back to Hibs and rangers on Loan again for the season, would’ve taken docherty here 

Ainsley Harriott
28 minutes ago, Cheile said:

Yeah they think of a player they might like then let it grow arms and legs. According to some him and Nicholson would be a done deal this week 😂

21 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

But he signed a few pages ago, apparently...

I don't think anybody said that, did they?

IIRC, the poster said terms had been agreed but the paperwork had not been signed

13 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Only a dafty would think that Naismith would even think about  going back, and that rangers would want him back. He was on Lafferty's back for ages about him wanting to go back,look where that got him, Naismith would sign for st Johnstone or Livingston before he would go back there.

We paid a fair whack for Boyce, commited to matching his wage and he has a clause  in contract that has that value as acceptable IF and only if we got relegated.  If we dont get 1 mil he wont go, and doesnt want to either.

Do you mean he was getting torn into Lafferty for wanting to go back to Rangers? 

I'd take Nesbitt, but the Celtic clause irks me a bit. I want players that want to go down South. West isn't best and its not a great mentality to want to entertain. 

LarrysRightFoot
25 minutes ago, maroon said:

Not hearts related but Docherty and Kamberi are to go back to Hibs and rangers on Loan again for the season, would’ve taken docherty here 

Docherty is a good player - the problem is he only wants to play for Rangers up here. He has made it clear he would rather go back down south - his performances for Hibs proved he didn’t want to be there. 

Салатные палочки
17 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

IIRC, the poster said terms had been agreed but the paperwork had not been signed

It was an emoji with someone signing a piece of paper.  

With regards to Nisbet, if he is Hibs bound then good luck to him but I wouldn't lose sleep over it.  He's not exactly John McGinn and if this Celtic clause and the overweight stuff is to be believed then I see it as a bullet dodged.

Well Nesbit appears to have signed for someone or at least Dunfermline appear to have accepted a bid from someone. My Dunfermline supporting mate just txt saying announcement today about Nesbit. 

*he didn’t specify Hearts. I’ve txt and asked him if it’s us. 

Edited by busby1985

hmfc_liam06
33 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

That was the backtracking post.

Edited by hmfc_liam06

Just passing on a little info I was told, not sure if already posted on here but we’re keeping a close eye on Lewis Macleod expect us to make contact with his agent soon 👍🏻 Hope there’s interest on his side could be a cracking signing 

16 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Docherty is a good player - the problem is he only wants to play for Rangers up here. He has made it clear he would rather go back down south - his performances for Hibs proved he didn’t want to be there. 

He doesn’t only wanna play for rangers though as It is very likely he is going to Hibs again this coming season

44 minutes ago, maroon said:

I thought Hearts were the 'mini-h*ns'? 

Hibs have been tickling Rangers balls for players for a few seasons now.

Bunny Munro
4 minutes ago, E3OBE said:

I thought Hearts were the 'mini-h*ns'? 

Hibs have been tickling Rangers balls for players for a few seasons now.

Ever since they fell out with Celtic over the McGinn transfer.

Strange one for Rangers, Docherty is twice the player fat Flo is.

Edited by Bunny Munro

7 minutes ago, maroon said:

He doesn’t only wanna play for rangers though as It is very likely he is going to Hibs again this coming season

Hey bud. Where are you hearing that Doherty to Hibs is back on and Kamberi going the other way? Kamberi walked into the hibs dressing room to find a full Rangers kit with his name on it haha he didn’t take it well. 

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Hey bud. Where are you hearing that Doherty to Hibs is back on and Kamberi going the other way? Kamberi walked into the hibs dressing room to find a full Rangers kit with his name on it haha he didn’t take it well. 

Plus Hibs dont want Kamberi go on loan as it means Rangers get him for nothing in the summer.

21 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

That was the backtracking post.

Where did i say he had signed before that? Or indeed after? What is your problem? Disagree or try to find a tiny detail to have a go at me for? I don't remember you ever having anything that has proved me wrong, but fair play, your determination is good, just a shame about your patter. 

25 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Just passing on a little info I was told, not sure if already posted on here but we’re keeping a close eye on Lewis Macleod expect us to make contact with his agent soon 👍🏻 Hope there’s interest on his side could be a cracking signing 

From Wigan?

Just now, maroon said:

Kamberi wants to make it permanent but Rangers only want a loan

Rangers, from my understanding, aren’t even interested in him. Dykes remains a target for them. They plan on playing 4312 this season. Morelos and Defoe up top or Morelos and Hagi. Kent or Hagi to play behind the front two. They want a target man to add something different to what they have. They have Jones, Aribo, Arfield, Murphy, Middleton, Stewart all looking to play in those positions also. 

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Rangers, from my understanding, aren’t even interested in him. Dykes remains a target for them. They plan on playing 4312 this season. Morelos and Defoe up top or Morelos and Hagi. Kent or Hagi to play behind the front two. They want a target man to add something different to what they have. They have Jones, Aribo, Arfield, Murphy, Middleton, Stewart all looking to play in those positions also. 

Fair enough mate I heard different, can only wait and see what happens

2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

From Wigan?

Yeah mate👍🏻, contract is expired this year so would be a free but would guess there will be a few clubs interested 

3 hours ago, DS98 said:

😂 Thats the best comment I’ve heard on here in a while. You should ask for John Murray’s old job!

179006d2fe0dfda921a8d6186168b971.thumb.jpeg.de9315b5a6d9e74fdc13cc337796cc06.jpeg.97725c9f656d8ccc84c791b0f5a1fa90.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Yeah mate👍🏻, contract is expired this year so would be a free but would guess there will be a few clubs interested 

Thanks.

Due to the suspension of football caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Macleod's contract was extended until 22 July 2020

Wiki :rolleyes:

OmiyaHearts
1 hour ago, Cheile said:

Most haven't even seem him play but are excited by the prospect of him signing.

3 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Thanks.

Due to the suspension of football caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Macleod's contract was extended until 22 July 2020

Wiki :rolleyes:

That’s the one 👍🏻

LarrysRightFoot
33 minutes ago, maroon said:

And going by his performances on loan last season he doesn’t want to be there. He only singed for Hibs after nothing came up down south and Rangers pushing for Kamberi. He made clear he wanted to go down south. 

3 hours ago, DS98 said:

😂 Thats the best comment I’ve heard on here in a while. You should ask for John Murray’s old job!

The obsession with being two footed is a joke. You can either have one phenomenal foot, or two decent ones. What would you choose? I'd say the majority of the best players in the world are fairly one footed. Who needs a left foot if you can use the outside of the right? Who needs a bad foot when you are good enough to find space and get it onto your good foot. Robben was forced onto his weak foot every single time he had the ball but that didn't stop him? If he was trained to be two footed he'd not have been capped.

10 minutes ago, maroon said:

Fair enough mate I heard different, can only wait and see what happens

Yeah not doubting you are that lad. Just wondered how’d you’d heard different. 

Tommy Brown
58 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Plus Hibs dont want Kamberi go on loan as it means Rangers get him for nothing in the summer.

That was on STV news last night

Sorry meant to reply to @busby1985

Kamberi- Docherty 

Edited by Tommy Brown

Finlay James
4 hours ago, Walrus said:

Looking through his twitter 'likes' I would say he is a Celtic fan, others on the thread stating he is a Celtic fan. 

Hibs are mince.

Come on mate, give the boy a break,  nobody in their right mind would admit publicly to being a Hibs fan

8 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Come on mate, give the boy a break,  nobody in their right mind would admit publicly to being a Hibs fan

_20200709_130729.thumb.JPG.f0b261b2ab6a47390834127520293ec5.JPG

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 

19/05/2012
10 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 

Used to play for Hibs at youth level possibly about 2014

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

A Hibs fan who is insisting on a clause to allow him to walk away from his contract if Celtic want him? Sounds about right. :lol:

It isn’t probably that too far fetched.  See Riordan or Griffiths. 

15 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 

How did 2014 season end Hibees :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Should be enough for Hearts to drop their interest. 🤞 

8 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

He was released by Hibs the same month as that tweet looking into it :lol: 

Edited by Last Laff

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Should be enough for Hearts to drop their interest. 🤞 

He does have that certain look about him tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

:yucky:

9 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He was released by Hibs the same month as that tweet looking into it :lol: 

I wonder if he may have an axe to grind lol

6 minutes ago, Rods said:

I wonder if he may have an axe to grind lol

If he has I’m sure there’s plenty who could borrow the guy an axe for they *****. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I'm but merely giving context to those who wish to understand the intricacies of Nesbit.

😎

👌

Leveins Battalion

Old dear in Ormiston Co oP has confirmed Nibset is at the farm discussing terms,she heard this from a truck driver who is well in at the Pars and shit hot on Call of Duty.Announcement imminent.