Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

5 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Get irritated when kbers talk bull.

Bad for you to get so wound up by such minor things. That sort of shit can take years off your life. 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

36 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Can’t help but feel we need to get our skates on if we’re after Nisbet. Hibs medical on Friday.

where you hearing that? 

6 minutes ago, Rods said:

where you hearing that? 

Unfortunately I’m blessed with far better ‘sources’ over that side of the city than this. Need to start choosing pals based on which football team they work for.

2 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Unfortunately I’m blessed with far better ‘sources’ over that side of the city than this. Need to start choosing pals based on which football team they work for.

Not doubting you. I'd imagine those who have lost jobs and taken cuts (if they have) will be pretty fed up with this. 

5 hours ago, ericb said:

I have a wee niggling feeling that we may see Naismith leaving.

Naismith isn't leaving. Will be a CM/AM next season with Walker infront of him if CM to get the best from JW. He wants a slightly deeper role in the team now.

5 hours ago, Bozi said:

I think it might be Boyce tbh

Boyce wont go unless we are offered at least £ one million, far more likely to be Washington and Uche that leave.

In regards to Nisbet, offer accepted from Hearts, rejected bid from hibs, offered him a contract which he is currently considering.  Last I heard he wanted a clause that would allow him to leave if Celtic were to come in for him. The club have said no to that. Talk of it stalling over a release clause as the club are hoping for a good return in the future. 

By all accounts he is chancing his arm but it will be on our terms or not at all and he has accepted that, and the opportunity for him.  He seems like he now knows he's not going to get it his way and is far more committed to drop his wishes.

6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Naismith isn't leaving. Will be a CM/AM next season with Walker infront of him if CM to get the best from JW. He wants a slightly deeper role in the team now.

Boyce wont go unless we are offered at least £ one million, far more likely to be Washington and Uche that leave.

In regards to Nisbet, offer accepted from Hearts, rejected bid from hibs, offered him a contract which he is currently considering.  Last I heard he wanted a clause that would allow him to leave if Celtic were to come in for him. The club have said no to that. Talk of it stalling over a release clause as the club are hoping for a good return in the future. 

By all accounts he is chancing his arm but it will be on our terms or not at all and he has accepted that, and the opportunity for him.  He seems like he now knows he's not going to get it his way and is far more committed to drop his wishes.

Classic, Robbie in the job five minutes and Daz knows Naisys role for next season, I actually think if Rangers want him and we are in championship he is off to protect his Scotland position.

So the Nisbet guy is coming to us but he’s got a medical at hibs on Friday 

Got to love the people in the know 

9 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

So he wants to put tackles in and not get tackled as much, makes sense to me, I understand that thinking.  New nickname incoming!  The hammer! 

Image result for the hammer pic

3 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Classic, Robbie in the job five minutes and Daz knows Naisys role for next season, I actually think if Rangers want him and we are in championship he is off to protect his Scotland position.

Only a dafty would think that Naismith would even think about  going back, and that rangers would want him back. He was on Lafferty's back for ages about him wanting to go back,look where that got him, Naismith would sign for st Johnstone or Livingston before he would go back there.

1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

"unless we get a million for Boyce " he is going nowhere can't stop laughing about this.

We paid a fair whack for Boyce, commited to matching his wage and he has a clause  in contract that has that value as acceptable IF and only if we got relegated.  If we dont get 1 mil he wont go, and doesnt want to either.

14 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Tbh I don't expect Boyce to go but was playing devil's advocate, of the forwards we have he is the most sellable asset. if Nisbet comes in then we do need to look at the forward areas, i like Washington but he may want a move, Uche is never going to be good enough, wighton likely never be anywhere near the first team again

6 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

So he wants to put tackles in and not get tackled as much, makes sense to me, I understand that thinking.  New nickname incoming!  The hammer! 

Image result for the hammer pic

Think he is just trying to get another job done on this one 

scottbrown.jpg

Phil D. Corners
22 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

thanks Daza 

I can’t see Naismith playing in CM with any regularity....he’ll be in a No.10 role imo. And if we’re signing Nisbet and Nicholson then Walker is going to have a job on his hands getting in the team.

HamishMcGonagall
35 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I will never be a sheep daza so when is Sam signing...

This

I'm sorry but I can't believe for a second that a 23yr old who has had one decent season in the Scottish Championship has demanded a release clause if Celtic come in for him. :laugh2: 

Gulf Jambo
15 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I'm sorry but I can't believe for a second that a 23yr old who has had one decent season in the Scottish Championship has demanded a release clause if Celtic come in for him. :laugh2: 

If he's a Celtic fan then why not. 

Everyone wants to play for their heroes. Doesn't mean he thinks he is good enough for them now

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Nisbet can feck off if that's true. 

And why. Just cause he asked. If you don't ask you don't get right. Probably asked knowing it would 90% be a no, but can give it a try. 

Like asking your boss for a raise every now and again. Cheeky but why not

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Have you considered getting a Stretch Armstrong doll? Really work that frustration and tension out.

Byyy The Light

Never seen Nisbet play. Heard he’s a bit of a problem with professionalism, diet, attitude, training etc. Anyone confirm or deny?

23 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

No problem with such a clause if it’s written properly and ends in the words ‘three million pounds’

Edited by JimmyCant

12 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Never seen Nisbet play. Heard he’s a bit of a problem with professionalism, diet, attitude, training etc. Anyone confirm or deny?

Seen him a couple of times and looked overweight and underwhelming to me. If we are paying anything over 100k we are absolutely mental.

We have better in the squad already but whether they remain or not a different story.

Byyy The Light
1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

Seen him a couple of times and looked overweight and underwhelming to me. If we are paying anything over 100k we are absolutely mental.

We have better in the squad already but whether they remain or not a different story.

Cheers 👍🏼 Be interesting to see if anything happens 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, RDSK said:

Can’t help but feel we need to get our skates on if we’re after Nisbet. Hibs medical on Friday.

They have one striker assuming Kamberi will never play for them again so they'll need to push the boat out to sign someone soon. Strikers should be well down our list until we get one or two pacey wingers in and a creative midfielder IMO.

Edited by ToqueJambo

27 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

If he's a Celtic fan then why not. 

Everyone wants to play for their heroes. Doesn't mean he thinks he is good enough for them now

Made it before he's made it. Nah, that reeks. Especially since he's Celtic minded. He can bolt. Hate the boy already. :laugh:

CornhillHearts
5 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Ive also seen him play earlier this season and I’d agree with your assessment, underwhelmed was exactly what I thought. 

Might’ve been an off night I guess.

Clearly there’s teams who’ve scouted him that still fancy him

Just now, CornhillHearts said:

Ive also seen him play earlier this season and I’d agree with your assessment, underwhelmed was exactly what I thought. 

Might’ve been an off night I guess.

Clearly there’s teams who’ve scouted him that still fancy him

Yep, his number of goals in past 12 months is impressive but the fees being quoted doesnt match up for me. Gavin Reilly being a recent example of the step up required.

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Not been convinced by Naismith in midfield to be honest. Great as a 9 or 10 and coming back to help when required. 

3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Yep, his number of goals in past 12 months is impressive but the fees being quoted doesnt match up for me. Gavin Reilly being a recent example of the step up required.

Agree entirely. Wouldn't touch a striker that can only finish with his right foot. Just says to me he isn't capable of making the step up. 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Nisbet can feck off if that's true. 

Certainly can ! Can't be doing with that sort of shite.......

Gulf Jambo
17 minutes ago, ericb said:

Read some nonsense on Twitter on milinkovich, anything in this? 

Complete nonsense. 

He's on loan at Vancouver till end of the year

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Complete nonsense. 

He's on loan at Vancouver till end of the year

Your saying he's coming back to us in January, cheers:whistling:

Gerd Muller

Boy at my work saying Nesbit is definitely going to Hibs. A connection with someone at the Pars. He also mentioned Nesbit is a Hibs fan.

9 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Agree entirely. Wouldn't touch a striker that can only finish with his right foot. Just says to me he isn't capable of making the step up. 

😂 Thats the best comment I’ve heard on here in a while. You should ask for John Murray’s old job!

17 minutes ago, Gerd Muller said:

Boy at my work saying Nesbit is definitely going to Hibs. A connection with someone at the Pars. He also mentioned Nesbit is a Hibs fan.

Looking through his twitter 'likes' I would say he is a Celtic fan, others on the thread stating he is a Celtic fan. 

Hibs are mince.

Gerd Muller
4 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Looking through his twitter 'likes' I would say he is a Celtic fan, others on the thread stating he is a Celtic fan. 

Hibs are mince.

I didnt believe him anyway about being a Hibs fan. 

Think this earlier post below would indicate the boy saying Nisbet being a Hibs fan is your 'Typical Hibs slaver' :)

"In regards to Nisbet, offer accepted from Hearts, rejected bid from hibs, offered him a contract which he is currently considering.  Last I heard he wanted a clause that would allow him to leave if Celtic were to come in for him. The club have said no to that. Talk of it stalling over a release clause as the club are hoping for a good return in the future."

hmfc_liam06
28 minutes ago, Barack said:

Heard Harry Cochrane has persuaded Nesbit to join him at Hearts.

Source: Call of Duty Group Chat.

Make of that what you will.

Step away from the controller, Prez.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
30 minutes ago, Barack said:

Heard Harry Cochrane has persuaded Nesbit to join him at Hearts.

Source: Call of Duty Group Chat.

Make of that what you will.

How sure are your comrades..78%ish?

12 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Believe it when I see it we are top heavy with strikers, so its bull methinks.

Maybe Robbie is hoping to move some on or they want to go?

4 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

These ITK threads make me laugh, nobody has a clue who Nisbet will sign for.

Who knows but least its something different from the ongoing farce with the league

He had a great season at Raith the season before joining Dunfermline

Ainsley Harriott
45 minutes ago, Gerd Muller said:

I didnt believe him anyway about being a Hibs fan. 

Celtic/hibs tomato/tomatoe

Bazzas right boot
On 07/07/2020 at 18:57, Famous 1874 said:

Bozanic was not a top 6 player mate. He is championship standard if that. Screamer against Hibs and that’s it. 

He was part of our team that finished in the top 6 is what I meant.

Bazzas right boot

Can't wait for the Nisbet  and Shankland threads going side by side for the next 5 seasons.

If Boyce is committed to staying then paying 6 figures for a striker makes even less sense just now. Other positions, especially midfield/out wide are a bigger priority.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
44 minutes ago, Barack said:

Gaming chat rooms are reliable sources of information. I'm offended that you think this information could be disingenuous, lads.

I get my info from Tetris forums.

The pieces usually fall into place.