Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Weakened Offender
4 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Bozanic, another player who gets better now he's gone.

The guy was mince and contributed zero other than one goal at ER.

Bollocks 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I wasn't a Bozanic fan to be honest. Thought he was a good guy to take on to close out a game.  

Lacking drive,  not a bad player but not one who offered a lot

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I wasn't a Bozanic fan to be honest. Thought he was a good guy to take on to close out a game.  

I'm the same. I always say you don't need to be brilliant to be effective, and most of football is about the 87 minutes you spend without the ball anyway, but you still need to produce something either in winning the ball or creating with the ball and he did neither very often.

A bit of an empty shirt for me, although I appreciated his effort.

11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I am with you, whole midfield looked week and over run- in my humble opinion that is where the issue was !!

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

we need wingers who can put a decent cross in. 

Yes, I remember a very heated debate on here a few years ago re Sams crossing abilities. 

5 hours ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Bozanic, another player who gets better now he's gone.

The guy was mince and contributed zero other than one goal at ER.

was some goal though :scenes:

2 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

Just spoke to Walter Kidd in the street, says he's fit enough if Robbie wants to take a chance .......

who's that in your avatar ? Is it a Dutch player ?:notsure:

Batistuta87
41 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Just for fun (seeing as I'm bored) 

A quick look online and taking the International part lightly (can't be current surely) here are some potential players that are out of contract:

Artur Yusupov (30) CM @ Dynamo Moscow

Oleg Shatov (29) LM @ Zenit

Denis Glushakov (33) DM @ Akhmat Grozny

Igor Smolnikov (31) RB @ Zenit

Serder Serderov (26) LM @ Inter Zapresic

Roman Neustadter (32) DM @ Dynamo Moscow

Amazing what lockdown boredom can make feel interesting 😂

Same here 😂

Doubt it's a current international, as their squad is actually pretty decent just now with a lot of players from top Russian sides.

I've looked at Russian free agents and soon-to-be's, who have been capped at U21 or full international level, and who have similar market values to players we have currently, and there's literally about 30 of them!! Seems they've capped a a LOT of players recently....!

Suppose we'll just need to wait and see what happens with this one if it's true but I'm very intrigued.

5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

We've been crying out for a Hartley type player ever since he left. 

any suggestions ? also if you have a Colin Cameron type aswell all ears.

Edited by steve123

1 hour ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Just for fun (seeing as I'm bored) 

A quick look online and taking the International part lightly (can't be current surely) here are some potential players that are out of contract:

Artur Yusupov (30) CM @ Dynamo Moscow

Oleg Shatov (29) LM @ Zenit

Denis Glushakov (33) DM @ Akhmat Grozny

Igor Smolnikov (31) RB @ Zenit

Serder Serderov (26) LM @ Inter Zapresic

Roman Neustadter (32) DM @ Dynamo Moscow

Amazing what lockdown boredom can make feel interesting 😂

That Shatov is a dirty player....

SN wouldn’t come back to play in the Scottish Championship is what I heard. 
Another reason  this feking corrupt injustice should see us compensated big style.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Worth remembering Doyle is an Irish international,  Zlamal a Czech international and of course Juwon was a World Cup player. 

Wonder if Robbies still interested in llmari Niskanen.  Young pacey skillful winger with a bit of ability. Fits the bill. 

Looks well decent but the standard he's playing against is horrendous. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Another reason  this feking corrupt injustice should see us compensated big style.

I can see him ending up at Aberdeen if no big deals come in for him down south. If we were still in Premiership we surely would be his first choice. Really annoying the way we have been shafted and I can't see them stumping up nearly enough cash to compensate us fully.

All roads lead to Gorgie
34 minutes ago, Pagey said:

That Shatov is a dirty player....

If he Shatover hibs I would mind.

17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

May as well sign Skinny then 

::troll::

:wub:

Bring Davy home. :( 

30 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Wonder if Robbies still interested in llmari Niskanen.  Young pacey skillful winger with a bit of ability. Fits the bill. 

Looks well decent but the standard he's playing against is horrendous. 

Boys a player. Two footed. A rare species these days. 

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:wub:

Bring Davy home. :( 

Playing for Vancouver these days. Don't know if he'll get punted by Hull in the summer. 

JamboAndrew
1 hour ago, steve123 said:

any suggestions ? also if you have a Colin Cameron type aswell all ears.

A Robbo type would be grand. Definitly been missing him since he left. This'll be a not too shabby team.

Just now, Cruyff said:

Playing for Vancouver these days. Don't know if he'll get punted by Hull in the summer. 

Don’t think we would have been in the mess we were in with him in our team last season. The decision to bring in Walker rather than Milinkovic (if indeed there actually was a choice) was a poor one. Milinkovic has drive, strength and forces teams to defend. Walker saunters and often drifts out of the game.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Don’t think we would have been in the mess we were in with him in our team last season. The decision to bring in Walker rather than Milinkovic (if indeed there actually was a choice) was a poor one. Milinkovic has drive, strength and forces teams to defend. Walker saunters and often drifts out of the game.

Indeed. Replace with Mulraney. Says it all. Walker needs a good year next season. Last chance saloon. 

44 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The same SN that gordon says txt him asking how they get tynie rocking again. 

4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Missed that one on Gordon’s Twitter ?

Agentjambo
9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Where?when?

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Indeed. Replace with Mulraney. Says it all. Walker needs a good year next season. Last chance saloon. 

I’ll be honest, I’m not in to this “hitting the byeline and swinging in crosses” obsession that people have. Defences know how to deal with that shit nowadays. A team who just attacks in such a one dimensional fashion is bread and butter for modern defences. Give me a Skacel, a Suso, or a Milinkovic every single day of the week. Players who run at defenders and ask questions of them. Obviously those three were different to each other; Skacel with his incredible left foot, Suso with his trickery, and Milinkovic with his raw energy, but they all arrived as “wingers” before quickly showing they were more attacking wide players who like to drift in to the middle and attack centrally.

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I can see him ending up at Aberdeen if no big deals come in for him down south. If we were still in Premiership we surely would be his first choice. Really annoying the way we have been shafted and I can't see them stumping up nearly enough cash to compensate us fully.

I don’t see that happening at all, they have a few wingers and Jonny Hayes has deferred his whole salary until next year. 

stevie1874
3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

In discussion with a Russian international. Its an ambitious one and probably not going to happen but we have asked the question. 

Oleg Blokhin ?

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’ll be honest, I’m not in to this “hitting the byeline and swinging in crosses” obsession that people have. Defences know how to deal with that shit nowadays. A team who just attacks in such a one dimensional fashion is bread and butter for modern defences. Give me a Skacel, a Suso, or a Milinkovic every single day of the week. Players who run at defenders and ask questions of them. Obviously those three were different to each other; Skacel with his incredible left foot, Suso with his trickery, and Milinkovic with his raw energy, but they all arrived as “wingers” before quickly showing they were more attacking wide players who like to drift in to the middle and attack centrally.

Agree. I think wingers in the traditional sense would have to be as good as Neil Mccann or Ryan Giggs to be effective. Plus, if you play with a traditional winger like that, you kinda have to play 4-4-2 and need a targetman in the box because the winger has to dig out crosses from deep positions to get it in. No use if you've not got anyone over 6ft 1 in the box these days with the centerhalfs now 

Wide players imo should be two footed and have the ability to go down the line or cut inside. Plus if you've got good full backs that can cross like Robertson & Trent can at Liverpool, the wide players coming in off the wing creates the chance to overload the defence so you don't need that sort of traditional winger anymore. 

11 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Oleg Blokhin ?

Could probably still get a game in the Championship tbf. 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Agree. I think wingers in the traditional sense would have to be as good as Neil Mccann or Ryan Giggs to be effective. Plus, if you play with a traditional winger like that, you kinda have to play 4-4-2 and need a targetman in the box because the winger has to dig out crosses from deep positions to get it in. No use if you've not got anyone over 6ft 1 in the box these days with the centerhalfs now 

Wide players imo should be two footed and have the ability to go down the line or cut inside. Plus if you've got good full backs that can cross like Robertson & Trent can at Liverpool, the wide players coming in off the wing creates the chance to overload the defence so you don't need that sort of traditional winger anymore. 

Bingo.

Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Ultimately true. But good players command good wages. Good wages are funded by playing in premiership. 

Good wages are funded by Mr Bene and Co lol 😂

And don't the wee team from Edinburgh know it 😉👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

41 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Where?when?

It won’t let me upload the photos of Gordon’s interview. He told the press naisy had all ready txt him joking that he was the captain and back off basically haha. Get tynie rocking again seems to be Robbies tag line and the players are banding it about as well. Gordon didn’t say in the press that naisy wanted to get tynie rocking again, I was wrong about that, he just joked about keeping the arm band. Will try find the link to the article as apposed to the photo. 

4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It won’t let me upload the photos of Gordon’s interview. He told the press naisy had all ready txt him joking that he was the captain and back off basically haha. Get tynie rocking again seems to be Robbies tag line and the players are banding it about as well. Gordon didn’t say in the press that naisy wanted to get tynie rocking again, I was wrong about that, he just joked about keeping the arm band. Will try find the link to the article as apposed to the photo. 

It is a different SN then, because you're talking about Steven Naismith and the OP was talking about Sam Nicholson.

No need to rush on this at all - plenty of players will be out of contact this year - and I expect our season starts in October with a few £M to spend if required 

14 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

It is a different SN then, because you're talking about Steven Naismith and the OP was talking about Sam Nicholson.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 opps!!! That is my bad. 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Missed that one on Gordon’s Twitter ?

Yeah my SN is Steven Naismith not Sam Nicholson haha. Sorry, my bad. 

Gulf Jambo
15 minutes ago, 12XU said:

No need to rush on this at all - plenty of players will be out of contact this year - and I expect our season starts in October with a few £M to spend if required 

I dunno why so many think we will suddenly start to spend £ if we get the compensation payout. 

It's to compensate for all the money we will lose, not like it's a free hand out to add extra income. 

Yeah we might invest some to ensure we get back to the Prem on the first attempt, but not like we will be buying pricey players or splashing out on Shankland etc like others have said

*not having a go just seen it too many times today

PauloSergio

Grigoris Kastanos would be a good loan signing if we could get him in. Just returned to Juventus from a loan spell at Pescara. Looks like a decent wee player

Agentjambo
14 minutes ago, PauloSergio said:

Grigoris Kastanos would be a good loan signing if we could get him in. Just returned to Juventus from a loan spell at Pescara. Looks like a decent wee player

Bit random 

8 hours ago, PauloSergio said:

Have you actually watched him or are you basing this on his Football Manager ability. :lol: 

Guessing it’s the latter.

9 hours ago, Gulf Jambo said:

I dunno why so many think we will suddenly start to spend £ if we get the compensation payout. 

It's to compensate for all the money we will lose, not like it's a free hand out to add extra income. 

Yeah we might invest some to ensure we get back to the Prem on the first attempt, but not like we will be buying pricey players or splashing out on Shankland etc like others have said

*not having a go just seen it too many times today

Technically we would still have the same budget as the compensation will cover the lossses. I firmly believe fans will rally behind hearts selling out etc so maybe it’s not the worst thing that could happen. Also factor in a lot of wages will be reduced due to demotion and money from FOH....I’d hate to be a fan of any other club just now. Short term they think they are ok but they are all screwed

Ibrahim Tall
5 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

Technically we would still have the same budget as the compensation will cover the lossses. I firmly believe fans will rally behind hearts selling out etc so maybe it’s not the worst thing that could happen. Also factor in a lot of wages will be reduced due to demotion and money from FOH....I’d hate to be a fan of any other club just now. Short term they think they are ok but they are all screwed

Unlikely. It’ll maybe cover the ‘loss’ of playing in the Championship over the Premier in terms of TV/prize money but it’s extremely unlikely we won’t lose out financially from playing behind close doors for god knows how long.

I had heard yesterday (not from on here) that terms had been agreed with Sam but no signature had actually been put on any deal as of yet.

Edited by Gav M