Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

There was an interview with Sam Nicholson (good friend of Cummings I think) where he stated that he was kicked out of Hearts for misbehaviour and not because of his injury. Whoever was coaching the U16s got fed up with the police showing up at training retrieving the bikes Jason had nicked to get himself there on time. 

We've got a pretty decent track record through many coaches of keeping troublemakers a la Riordan and O’Connor out. Not sure I’d be interested in him. Except for the seethe from Lochend.

This wins the Internet. 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Out of those 21 Ikpeazu contributed more on the pitch than 20 of them (only Clare contributing more I’d say) in my opinion And he’s contributed more than some still at the club. But oddly enough Ikpeazu is the one getting all the pelters and childish insults such as “he’s ***** shite” from people who likely struggle to get a game at fives even if only 9 people showed up.

100%

Struggle to get a game at 5's if only 9 showed up..... 🤣🤣

SaughtonJambo
1 hour ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

There was an interview with Sam Nicholson (good friend of Cummings I think) where he stated that he was kicked out of Hearts for misbehaviour and not because of his injury. Whoever was coaching the U16s got fed up with the police showing up at training retrieving the bikes Jason had nicked to get himself there on time. 

We've got a pretty decent track record through many coaches of keeping troublemakers a la Riordan and O’Connor out. Not sure I’d be interested in him. Except for the seethe from Lochend.

What a load of shite

1 hour ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Im pretty sure it was football daft. Ewen Cameron and grados show. He had Sam on last year. 

11 minutes ago, gov said:

Im pretty sure it was football daft. Ewen Cameron and grados show. He had Sam on last year. 

listened to it the now. Never said he got dumped for choring but he did get in trouble some times for getting in names taken from police. There coach was a busy though. Would also show up on a different bike everyday as well obviously chored haha

Glamorgan Jambo
2 minutes ago, gov said:

listened to it the now. Never said he got dumped for choring but he did get in trouble some times for getting in names taken from police. There coach was a busy though. Would also show up on a different bike everyday as well obviously chored haha

Thank you. I’ll accept the apologies from the others as soon as they’re ready.

Jamboscanbevicius

21 players out the door 😮 that is a cull right enough. Says it all that I don’t think we’ll greatly miss any of them either. Hopefully we can reach 25+ by getting shot of Zlamal, Hickey, White, Wighton, Damour and Lee

I think Gordon and Roberts will be really good additions. We need to add a handful more and then make sure there’s space to blood Irving and hopefully a few others.

Edited by Jamboscanbevicius

Dallas Green
7 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

He may feel he will back left back to start, but able to push for first choice which can be attractive, especially as he has been at Celtic before and could get European football. Hopefully it has come too late and Bayern have made him feel wanted.

Genuinely hope so.

All the best to big Uche! Cheers for the goals against the hobos! and also he was a big reason for our great start to the 2018/19 season! It's a shame he got injured and wasn't the same after that.

Anyway onwards and upwards I hope we can bring in two more strikers now.

SomethingAboutObua

What ever happened to the Stephen Kinglsey chat? To be honest I hope we're not in for him, would rather we gave Garuccio a chance instead of bringing in yet another injury prone left back to start ahead of the two we already have who are now finally fit. 

I feel like if we sign him we've just not learned anything about how hopeless that is as a transfer policy.

The Internet

Tbf I think most relegated teams have a bit of a clear out. My big worry with relegation was that we wouldn't be able to shift some of the absolute dross we've accumulated on relatively obscene wages so glad we've managed to do that. 

6 hours ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

21 players out the door 😮 that is a cull right enough. Says it all that I don’t think we’ll greatly miss any of them either. Hopefully we can reach 25+ by getting shot of Zlamal, Hickey, White, Wighton, Damour and Lee

I think Gordon and Roberts will be really good additions. We need to add a handful more and then make sure there’s space to blood Irving and hopefully a few others.

Surely if Uche can find a championship team paying him enough to leave the contract he was on at Hearts, then Damour can too.

Glad he is away , big lad never really did enough. Damour going would be excellent but feel he will hang on in for another season . 

4 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Surely if Uche can find a championship team paying him enough to leave the contract he was on at Hearts, then Damour can too.

Uche showed flashes of being useful. Damour is just absolutely shit.

Not that bothered that Uche has left. He was so limited, despite how hard He tried.

Big Uche seemed to give his all on and off the park. Great attitude and showed respect to the club and fans. Best of luck to the guy. Will get a welcome from the fans any time he visits.

And he’s not praying!

Good luck to the big man. Wasn’t refereed fairly for the most part and probably best for him and us that he’s moved on. The goals at Easter Rd will live long in the memory.

:scenes:

David McCaig
5 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

What ever happened to the Stephen Kinglsey chat? To be honest I hope we're not in for him, would rather we gave Garuccio a chance instead of bringing in yet another injury prone left back to start ahead of the two we already have who are now finally fit. 

I feel like if we sign him we've just not learned anything about how hopeless that is as a transfer policy.

Given that Aidy White is fully participating in pre season training I think he will be a revelation this season.

Leveins Battalion

Anybody questioning as to why we were such a mess last season (and well before that also) just needs to look at the fact we have let 21 players go,5 coaching staff and still have a squad of 22 on the books.:levein2:

It was the worstcase of stockpiling shite i have ever seen at our club,at least when Vlad done it there was some quality in there.

The work Robbie and his team JJ and the fall guy Murray have done in shifting on this dross is just a few weeks is nothing short of miraculous!:yas:

Now for some building.

Uche is a good lad. Although he isn’t the best player in the world, he had the heart of a lion. Scored some big goals at Easter Road and Hampden too.

Good luck to him.

9 hours ago, SaughtonJambo said:

What a load of shite

11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think his story is pretty accurate from memory. Apology might be required. 

Funny because I’m sure Nicholson mentioned Saughton as part of the story too.

47 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Anybody questioning as to why we were such a mess last season (and well before that also) just needs to look at the fact we have let 21 players go,5 coaching staff and still have a squad of 22 on the books.:levein2:

It was the worstcase of stockpiling shite i have ever seen at our club,at least when Vlad done it there was some quality in there.

The work Robbie and his team JJ and the fall guy Murray have done in shifting on this dross is just a few weeks is nothing short of miraculous!:yas:

Now for some building.

Good point.

Still 22 players after all that dross is away is quite revealing.

kingantti1874
10 hours ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

:rofl: I think you should link this interview.. 

not sure how you send a link to your imagination right enough 

8 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Good point.

Still 22 players after all that dross is away is quite revealing.

Don't think the majority of the 21 that have gone were first team players

1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

True but dross is dross.

Leveins Battalion
7 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Doyle

Dikamona

Bozanic

Avdijaj

Sibbick (Decent)

Washington

Ikpeazu

Clare

McLean

Baur

Petkov

Currie

Langer

Think all of the above have played for the 1st team?

Edited by Leveins Battalion

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Given that Aidy White is fully participating in pre season training I think he will be a revelation this season.

I firmly believe that Mr Forgotten AKA Aidy White will be the complete surprise package this season. In a very positive way!

Feel free to bookmark this post.

He is a player.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I firmly believe that Mr Forgotten AKA Aidy White will be the complete surprise package this season. In a very positive way!

He is a player.

We are actively trying to sign a left back,doubt Robbie feels both White or Garrucio are good enough.

17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Allowayjambo1874
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He is a player.

Your on!

Dont see anything other than a very average, injury prone journeyman.

I hope I am wrong and you are right btw. 

2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Your on!

Dont see anything other than a very average, injury prone journeyman.

I hope I am wrong and you are right btw. 

My Leeds supporting mate reckoned if we ever got him back to full fitness we'd have a great player on our hands. He did say it was a huge if though. 

Alex Kintner
23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

i639ZjE9eU2IaQlss-5FjhSGuLSGvmlptnp8b-ul

Edited by Alex Kintner

35 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

18 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

:greggy:

Jamboscanbevicius
17 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Two thirds of them were unquestionably first team players: Bozanic, Dikamona, Avdijaj, Langer, MacLean, Meshino, Pereira, Sibbick, Burns, Clare, Morrison, Doyle, Washington, Ikpeazu

And a fair few of the others like Burns, Baur, Petkov, and Currie have been in a lot of matchday squads.

There are various reasons for this, including changing manager mid-season, but by any measure it is a huge overhaul that has shone a spotlight on just how much dead weight we all knew was in the squad!

Gordon 

Zlamal

Stewart

Stone

Smith

Brandon

Souttar 

Halkett 

Berra

Hamilton 

Hickey

Garuccio 

White

Haring

Irving

Cochrane

Damour

Smith 

Lee

Roberts 

Walker

Moore

McDonald

Naisy 

Boyce

Henderson 

Wighton 

27 players - out that list only two of the keepers haven’t played first team and Roberts who has only just signed 

Edited by toonland

1 minute ago, toonland said:

Gordon 

Zlamal

Stewart

Stone

Smith

Brandon

Souttar 

Halkett 

Berra

Hamilton 

Hickey

Garuccio 

White

Haring

Irving

Cochrane

Damour

Smith 

Lee

Roberts 

Walker

Moore

McDonald

Naisy 

Boyce

Henderson 

Wighton 

27 players 

Left and right back look mighty bare. Stone needs loaned out and Zlamal needs sold. Along with Damour but we all know that.

complete control
52 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He is a player.

A fit Aidy White player would be the best left back in this gash league. 

11 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Left and right back look mighty bare. Stone needs loaned out and Zlamal needs sold. Along with Damour but we all know that.

Stone is injured until January or he would be involved in the 1st team squad. 

Zlamal will stay as we need to work with 3 keepers in case Gordon gets injured or sent off. 

Damour we can only hope someone takes him

Left & Right back will be fine as we have good youngsters in Cammy Logan & Leo Watson who can help out if others are injured. 

And 4 CB's is good as others like Smith or Haring can cover. 

Think one more striker is needed & another wide man and that's probably all we'll see unless more go out

13 minutes ago, complete control said:

A fit Aidy White player would be the best left back in this gash league. 

God I hope he’s fit. That away game at Hamilton when he could hardly move was brutal. 

Best of luck Uche. Just didn’t happen enough but when it went right he terrorised defences and it was a joy to watch. Never stopped trying too - wish him all the best.

David McCaig
7 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Stone is injured until January or he would be involved in the 1st team squad. 

Zlamal will stay as we need to work with 3 keepers in case Gordon gets injured or sent off. 

Damour we can only hope someone takes him

Left & Right back will be fine as we have good youngsters in Cammy Logan & Leo Watson who can help out if others are injured. 

And 4 CB's is good as others like Smith or Haring can cover. 

Think one more striker is needed & another wide man and that's probably all we'll see unless more go out

Craig Gordon potentially unavailable for first 3 Betfred Games if he is called up to the Scotland squad.

Rocky jamboa
25 minutes ago, toonland said:

Gordon 

Zlamal

Stewart

Stone

Smith

Brandon

Souttar 

Halkett 

Berra

Hamilton 

Hickey

Garuccio 

White

Haring

Irving

Cochrane

Damour

Smith 

Lee

Roberts 

Walker

Moore

McDonald

Naisy 

Boyce

Henderson 

Wighton 

27 players - out that list only two of the keepers haven’t played first team and Roberts who has only just signed 

Surely even this squad is enough to get out of this pi$$y league. I'm not a fan of lee or wighton but even they would likely do enough in this league. Keep the wage bill down and then strengthen next season when we should be back in the premiership and hopefully things back to normal with crowds. 

13 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

We’ve got Boyce and Henderson with any first team experience unless I’m forgetting someone. Neither have set the Heather alight. Wighton is shite and Naismith won’t play up front. I’d say we need at least 2 strikers in. Hoping Cummings is one because that’s the Sort of standard we’ll need to assure promotion.

Edited by JimmyCant