Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The good thing is we’ll be able to do the Cummings chat all over again next transfer window. 

It's the pandemic version of the O'connor chat. 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, Notts1874 said:

It's the pandemic version of the O'connor chat. 

😀 aye. There’s always someone who pops up again and again. 

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😀 aye. There’s always someone who pops up again and again. 

Is Lafferty still free? Or Zeefuik could do a job in the championship. And Brellier could definintly still cut it. Hartley....nah, that is going too far. Love SPH, but retirement hasn't been kind to him.

Just now, JamboAndrew said:

Is Lafferty still free? Or Zeefuik could do a job in the championship. And Brellier could definintly still cut it. Hartley....nah, that is going too far. Love SPH, but retirement hasn't been kind to him.

Don't mention Zeefuik ffs. 

Just now, JamboAndrew said:

As my old man used to say - at least he’s eating well. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

As my old man used to say - at least he’s eating well. 

Haha. Retirement just doesn't suit some professionals. I remember seeing Julian Dicks, or was it Neil Ruddock, one of the 90s hardmen, in a legends game, and he looked like he'd have a heart attack if he broke into a jog. 

indianajones

Honestly think temp bans should be dished out for folk bringing up the same old names every single time. 

Zeefuik must be about the same size as the fecking moon now ffs. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Don't mention Zeefuik ffs. 

The bat signal for a certain poster. 

SaughtonJambo
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Got options mate cummings desperately wants to come back to us, he's very good mates with a boxer i talk to regularly who's trying to get a fight lined up at tynecastle, Norwood is keen to come up here would be a loan, and Louis Appéré is also keen on a move to us. 

Expect atleast 3-4 to still come in possibly more, youth to be given a chance to prove themselves as well 👍

He’s desperate to comeback been trying for past 3 or 4 windows. Levein was main reason it’s never happened. As of Saturday night he had no talks with hearts said he’s tried but they aren’t interested.

3 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Haha. Retirement just doesn't suit some professionals. I remember seeing Julian Dicks, or was it Neil Ruddock, one of the 90s hardmen, in a legends game, and he looked like he'd have a heart attack if he broke into a jog. 

Ruddock is in a right state. Fighting a lot of demons. ☹️

7 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

I believe Sow and Ozturk are both free agents

Just now, RS86 said:

I believe Sow and Ozturk are both free agents

Fairly certain Robbie had a big fall out with Ozturk which led to Kitchen becoming captain. Safe to say that won't be happening!

Assuming we sign Frear, I'd say out wide options are sufficient. Maybe look at another midfielder to make sure Haring is covered and another striker. 

If Cummings is this keen to get a deal sorted, I really think Robbie could at least offer him a trial. Meet him, see how he trains, how he gets on with the squad etc. If he doesn't like him, then fine no need to proceed. Its a signing I'd really like to see happen. 

onday, 17th August 2020, 8:11 pm

Aaron Hickey is wanted by Bayern Munich amongst other clubs.

Bayern Munich are clear favourites to sign the Hearts teenager Aaron Hickey, although they have yet to agree a deal with the Edinburgh club.

The German champions are proposing a lucrative contract and a place in their reserve side after Hickey toured their facilities earlier this month.

They will put a formal transfer offer in writing to Hearts in the coming days with the intention of beating Celtic, Lyon, Bologna and English clubs to his signature.

Hearts expect to lose the 18-year-old who they value at a minimum £1.5million with less than a year left on his contract.

He visited Bologna and Bayern recently whilst considering his future but was overwhelmed by the surroundings in Munich. That is now his preferred destination and Bologna have been informed.

Terms have been discussed and verbally agreed with Bayern but Hickey must now wait on Hearts accepting a transfer offer.

Celtic submitted a bid for him earlier in the summer which was in excess of £400,000. After their 30 per cent sell-on fee was deducted, Hearts would have been left with just £300,000.

Celtic inserted the sell-on clause when the young full-back left Parkhead for Tynecastle Park back in 2018.

They remain interested but, along with several other teams, must now wait to see if the proposed move to Bayern reaches completion.

Hickey made 30 appearances for Hearts last season after making his debut aged 16 in the 2019 Scottish Cup final and is a Scotland Under-17 internationalist.

Holyrood_Hearts
47 minutes ago, Gav M said:

who are the 3? I thought it was only Gordon and Roberts?

Ross Stewart on loan from Livingston 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

onday, 17th August 2020, 8:11 pm

Aaron Hickey is wanted by Bayern Munich amongst other clubs.

Bayern Munich are clear favourites to sign the Hearts teenager Aaron Hickey, although they have yet to agree a deal with the Edinburgh club.

The German champions are proposing a lucrative contract and a place in their reserve side after Hickey toured their facilities earlier this month.

They will put a formal transfer offer in writing to Hearts in the coming days with the intention of beating Celtic, Lyon, Bologna and English clubs to his signature.

Hearts expect to lose the 18-year-old who they value at a minimum £1.5million with less than a year left on his contract.

He visited Bologna and Bayern recently whilst considering his future but was overwhelmed by the surroundings in Munich. That is now his preferred destination and Bologna have been informed.

Terms have been discussed and verbally agreed with Bayern but Hickey must now wait on Hearts accepting a transfer offer.

Celtic submitted a bid for him earlier in the summer which was in excess of £400,000. After their 30 per cent sell-on fee was deducted, Hearts would have been left with just £300,000.

Celtic inserted the sell-on clause when the young full-back left Parkhead for Tynecastle Park back in 2018.

They remain interested but, along with several other teams, must now wait to see if the proposed move to Bayern reaches completion.

Hickey made 30 appearances for Hearts last season after making his debut aged 16 in the 2019 Scottish Cup final and is a Scotland Under-17 internationalist.

Where is that from? It's full of inaccuracies. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sad news about Uche because it was great watching him fall over all the time.

Also, Hickey ain’t joining any of these clubs he’s been linked with. If they were that bothered they’d have done it already.

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Where is that from? It's full of inaccuracies. 

Scotsman but the offer of 400k from Celtic makes yiu sick!

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Do league games not count?

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I think fees have been agreed to allow him to talk to the two clubs. I would suggest we are now talking about sell ons etc. 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Scotsman but the offer of 400k from Celtic makes yiu sick!

Celtic have been trying to get him on the cheap for months. 

48 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The good thing is we’ll be able to do the Cummings chat all over again next transfer window. 

Looking forward to it already! 

15 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Same old same old - big club until it comes to paying other Scottish clubs the going rate 

They did such a good job wi the McGinn transfer too Notts you think they'd learn!

25 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Lawwell known for penny pinching but takes the biscuit

With Cummings, I can look past the junkie TV out the window antics, I can look past the sucking up to the lochend faithful, I can look past the Derby winners and the GIFUY celebrations,

But there's no way I can get past the horrendous Joker tattoo. 🤢🤢

4 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

If that’s the case I wish him nothing but failure in his career

+1

He can always thank his old man for that though. 

The Internet
5 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

This make Uche look like one of the best strikers ever.

It really does :lol:

Can't believe we're letting a boy with such a quality highlights package leave 

:seething:

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Lawwell known for penny pinching but takes the biscuit

Celtic suddenly become very miserly when it comes to sign players from Scottish club to their determent. Happened with McGinn, they did the same with Turnbull (where they offered a poor amount, Motherwell rejected it, Norwich came in, so Celtic actually offered a proper amount but when it showed in a medical that he might need an operation for a possible problem in the future, they tried to renegotiate and the whole transfer fell apart.)

I can see the same happening with Hickey (hopefully with the same regret to Celtic.)

What a decent window for shifting garbage out our squad. People can say what they like about uche but in my opinion, he was ****ing shite. Simple as that. 

19 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

With Cummings, I can look past the junkie TV out the window antics, I can look past the sucking up to the lochend faithful, I can look past the Derby winners and the GIFUY celebrations,

But there's no way I can get past the horrendous Joker tattoo. 🤢🤢

Ah Jason claims to be a Hearts man Cummings. 

Fair enough we released him he wanted to prove a point against us and he done well at Hibs. No hearts fan would ever say i have had a dream lifting the Scottish Cup as a Hibs player. 

headed down the same path as the jakeball strikers who played at H1b5 before him and i am sure there will be many more after him. He can GTF

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

It's no better than the SPFL Premiership. In fact, I mentioned on the Hickey thread it's about the same level as the Premiership minus the OF. A side ways move in quality of opposition. 

It would be if he was going to be playing in the top league here next season. Good luck to him and hopefully a sell on clause might prove fruitful in a few years.

Byyy The Light
17 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

What a decent window for shifting garbage out our squad. People can say what they like about uche but in my opinion, he was ****ing shite. Simple as that. 

Cant disagree with any of that. 

Glamorgan Jambo

There was an interview with Sam Nicholson (good friend of Cummings I think) where he stated that he was kicked out of Hearts for misbehaviour and not because of his injury. Whoever was coaching the U16s got fed up with the police showing up at training retrieving the bikes Jason had nicked to get himself there on time. 

We've got a pretty decent track record through many coaches of keeping troublemakers a la Riordan and O’Connor out. Not sure I’d be interested in him. Except for the seethe from Lochend.

22 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

The thought of how much our wage budget has increased gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. There's a few more I want to see gone but if we can shift Damour soon I'll be ecstatic. Robbie has been fantastic at clearing out the Levein shite.

Nucky Thompson
10 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

There was an interview with Sam Nicholson (good friend of Cummings I think) where he stated that he was kicked out of Hearts for misbehaviour and not because of his injury. Whoever was coaching the U16s got fed up with the police showing up at training retrieving the bikes Jason had nicked to get himself there on time. 

We've got a pretty decent track record through many coaches of keeping troublemakers a la Riordan and O’Connor out. Not sure I’d be interested in him. Except for the seethe from Lochend.

The amount of fecking made up shite that gets posted on the internet is unreal :rofl:

BackOfTheNet
2 hours ago, cocobeab said:

Just so happens...

Oliver Bozanic, Clevid Dikamona, Jay Nwanze, Brodie Strang, Donis Avdijaj, Daniel Baur, Marcel Langer, Steven MacLean, Alex Petkov, Kelby Mason, Dean Ritchie, Rory Currie, Ryotaro Meshino, Joel Pereira, Toby Sibbick, Bobby Burns, Sean Clare, Calum Morrison, Colin Doyle (loan), Connor Washington, Uche Ikpeazu

... there may be others but I've tried to keep up to date via the Club website. You could also add in 8 members of off field staff... 

Craig Levein,  Austin MacPhee,  Daniel Stendel,  Dale Tonge
Jorg Sievers,  Liam Fox,  Kevin Murphy, Jack Wilson

must be plenty room in the car park

Out of those 21 Ikpeazu contributed more on the pitch than 20 of them (only Clare contributing more I’d say) in my opinion And he’s contributed more than some still at the club. But oddly enough Ikpeazu is the one getting all the pelters and childish insults such as “he’s ***** shite” from people who likely struggle to get a game at fives even if only 9 people showed up.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Just to reiterate what a few others have said, we've held no talks with Cummings (so far).

True ^, Cummings agent has made us aware he is interested but we have a list of targets that’s been set out for weeks our focus is on them before any talks with Cummings. Have interest in 3 left backs Kingsley is indeed one wages the hurdle there but we are hopeful a deal can be ironed out 👍🏻

allanwilson1970

Gutted Uche has gone, thought he was going to have a great season. I think we need 4-5 players minimum, no more wide players as we need to give Henderson, McDonald, C Smith and Moore a run this season as well as Roberts who looks average to me. We need 2 left backs, a centre half, centre mid 1 or 2 depends on Haring and a proven goalscorer. Or we are not going to have it all our own way in this league.  We have shipped out alot of dross, now need to get players in and fast.