Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

really only Damour and Wighton left on the - must get them out list.. 

Wage bill cut massively.. 

Wighton won't be on much Tbh, Damour will be on a fair wad tho. 

Wighton is young, might do a job and improve in the championship, low risk either way. 

Just now, Ribble said:

Him and Akinfenwa up front together? Jesus H Christ

Reckon they'll score about 4 goals between them next year. All from Akinfenwa :lol:

Fort Vallance

A little disappointed. I think he could have been a big player in the championship. Yeah I know, he'd be a big player anywhere.

Edited by Fort Vallance
Addition.

1 hour ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Doubt it

Released by Robbie last season at Utd

He seems done unfortunately

Maybe released knowing he would be back charge of Hearts :whistling:

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Not fussed about White or Garuccio either but they can do a job next season. White could be on a decent wage.

If White is on a decent wage whoever gave him it should be shot! 

Not that he isn't potentially a good player, but we were his lifeline back into football so he should have accepted whatever we were willing to offer tbh

Think Garuccio will have a very good season under Robbie

4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Him and Akinfenwa up front together? Jesus H Christ

They won't both start. It will be one or the other. 

Rick Sanchez
Just now, Gulf Jambo said:

Not that he isn't potentially a good player, but we were his lifeline back into football so he should have accepted whatever we were willing to offer tbh

I could be wrong mate. I just remember Levein saying if he was fully fit he wouldn't even be in our league, not in a million years. (Yet to see it)

Can only imagine for him to move up here it would still be a half decent wage.

Jamboscanbevicius

Every window I say this, but our PR team love to announce a bit of bad news / good news. Saw some of the same pattern last week... though maybe Uche leaving was the good news 😂

Wouldn't surprise me if we announce Frear (or someone) very soon!

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

They won't both start. It will be one or the other. 

Most likely, but still going to be some 90 mins for a centre half if you have Akinfenwa to mark for an hour then Uche comes on!

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Not fussed about White or Garuccio either but they can do a job next season. White could be on a decent wage.

forgot about white.. Garuccio - ah i think he could do a job at LB if he can stay fit.. if we could move white and sign Kingsley that would be excellent business 

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Most likely, but still going to be some 90 mins for a centre half if you have Akinfenwa to mark for an hour then Uche comes on!

I think Championship teams will manage. It does show how Wycombe are going to approach staying in the League though 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Opposition may as well hand out little white flags to their central defenders to keep in their socks.

21 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Uche to Wycombe confirmed. 

No mention of a transfer fee though...

I dread to think what we paid to Wycombe.

Nah, I liked the big man. Always stuck up for him.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

forgot about white.. Garuccio - ah i think he could do a job at LB if he can stay fit.. if we could move white and sign Kingsley that would be excellent business 

That would be ideal although a bit nervous about Kingsley's injury record. A Scotland international with English Premiership experience sounds great but only if his hip is properly fixed. 

Just laughing about the comic title given to Cummings. When I first started in the RNP there was an old Warrant Officer Master at Arms used to call us Scumdogs. Just very similar. Sorry if not the most interesting story. 

Edited by Class of 75

6 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Don't know if he's on a decent wage or not but I doubt if HMFC would fail to insert conditions re his fitness into the contract, given his previous history.  I'm sure this was well discussed on here at the time of his signing.

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Garuccio is probably our fittest player. 

Just unfortunate to do his ligaments last year. 

Best crossing stats in Aus when we signed him, then Levein never got him to cross a ball 🤦‍♂️

Think he's Robbie's kind of player. 

Although I agree Kingsley would be great

Seems a bit strange Hickey going to Bayern when last week he was wanting assurances from Bologna that he would get game time - either he's supremely confident in his own ability or he's not noticed the lad Alphonso Davies 😳 he's going to be a fixture in the future of Bayern for a long long time as he's class

Edited by rory78

23 minutes ago, Sertse said:

They also almost entirely failed to score anywhere else putting us bottom when they called the league

No sentiment for them at all

Indeed.  Just thought it was interesting that they are all away.

I'm glad we are clearing the decks.  

9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I think Championship teams will manage. It does show how Wycombe are going to approach staying in the League though 😂😂😂

Think I'll start putting cash on Wycombe to get relegated if that's the level of signings they're aiming to make

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Seems there may be some credibility to the John Murray stories, all very consistent and from multiple sources..

makes sense if the club have given him another chance. 

Indeed, much maligned on here and a lot of it unfair. 

13 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Screenshot_2020-08-17-16-21-12-580_com.android.chrome.png

Uche will have a sore neck watching the ball fly over his head.

Presumably the Wycombe manager has no clue about Uche's mobility and stamina. 

He reminds me of that other steaming pile of shit that stood for 90 mins in the centre circle in Zagreb. Absolute pony. 

Good riddance. 

48 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

Brentford signing Ivan Toney from Peterborough for a total £10m deal if all add-ons are hit. A League 1 striker for going that cash? Crazy 

Brentford priced Celtic out of the market for Toney. Lennon was very keen 

18 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

It's no better than the SPFL Premiership. In fact, I mentioned on the Hickey thread it's about the same level as the Premiership minus the OF. A side ways move in quality of opposition. 

That may well be the truth, but the style of football will be very different to what he has become accustomed in the SPFL. The proposition of learning from arguably some of the best coaching ideas in world football has to be the draw. The learning curve from the coaching experience alone far outweighs the potential sideways step you have alluded to IMHO 👍

4 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Seems a bit strange Hickey going to Bayern when last week he was wanting assurances from Bologna that he would get game time - either he's supremely confident in his own ability or he's not noticed the lad Alphonso Davies 😳 he's going to be a fixture in the future of Bayern for a long long time as he's class

Hate to say it but celtic have made a late push to get him, trying to move boli on as we speak 👍

49 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Few rumours going around Twitter that Hickey has signed a 5 year contract at Bayern. Not sure how accurate though. 

Think he is likely off west rather than east. Celtic back in for him on Friday after firing Bolingoli. 

10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Chief Executive now announced.

Who? 

Edit: got it. 

Edited by martoon

3 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Have a feeling that was a load of pish. I don't know a massive amount about him but what I do know is that he's very humble and laid back, and it would be very out of character for him to be making any such demands. 

17 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Screenshot_2020-08-17-16-21-12-580_com.android.chrome.png

I still think he was right for us in the championship this season against the cloggers in some of these teams. Good luck to him.

37 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

No mention of any fee...

Announce Cumdog.

No club would pay a fee for Uche. We are just glad to get him off the wage bill and out of the dressing room. 

8 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Not really, he could quite easily view Bologna's 1st team as being better than Bayern's reserves but Bayerns reserves being better than Bologna's reserves

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think he is likely off west rather than east. Celtic back in for him on Friday after firing Bolingoli. 

If that’s the case I wish him nothing but failure in his career, to be quite honest. Imagine being so short sighted that you turn down the opportunity to learn at some of the biggest clubs in Europe because you can’t see past one of the old firm. 

Hope its nonsense and hes sensible enough to make the right move for himself and Scotland.