Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, lsimp77 said:

Now that he’s left I think it’s fair to say he was pretty, if not very, shite. Nice guy and always tried his best, but quite possibly the worst finisher in football. 

I got lynched last couple of years for pointing out how awful he was. Always tried his hardest but jesus what a poor footballer. 

42 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No club would pay a fee for Uche. We are just glad to get him off the wage bill and out of the dressing room. 

Why - was he disruptive in the dressing room??

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Eligible for Champs League?

Unfortunately he would have to wait until next season along with Leroy Sane 😂

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Heard he wasn’t the easiest to manage. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

I liked Uche and was willing him to score every week but there just wasn't any end product from him in the box most weeks. There was a player there but none of our managers seemed to know where and how to play him properly. Good luck Uche!

Jambo 4 Ever
43 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

I asked my German based friend and he is under the impression that the deal looks to be accurate. So I will take his word for it for now. 

20200817_164429.thumb.jpg.031a695a7356f626f9f133ca6076a8c8.jpg

what does "it fix" mean?

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Probably kept falling on his arse in the dressing room.

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Heard he wasn’t the easiest to manage. 

Not what I heard - Nice guy with a passion for the Club.

Diadora Van Basten

I thought Uche had an excellent attitude the problem is it would take him four chances to score and the refs would let opponents swing round his neck without awarding a foul.

brunoatemyhamster
21 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Akinfenwa doesnt fall about all the time 👍

Got a feeling Uche won't have too down south. 

David McCaig
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

Jackson Irvine also released. He could do a job for us.

That’s an understatement and a half, he would be a fantastic signing if we could get him.  At 27 he’s just approaching his peak years as well.

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

haha careful

I said he falls over too easily once and got accused of being a hibs fan by the usual keyboard warriors on here

Just now, Natural Orders said:

haha careful

I said he falls over too easily once and got accused of being a hibs fan by the usual keyboard warriors on here

Every single time I saw him at Tynecastle he'd come off the bench, run at the other teams defenders and do massive theatrical dives

I can't remember a single game I was at where he didn't do that

6 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

what does "it fix" mean?

Deal looks like it's in place essentially. Following Schalke if it turns out to be correct I will have to dislike Hickey and that will be difficult after his goal at ER😂

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Uche attitude seemed different from his first season compared to second.

Another player treated appallingly by Stendel.

The Internet
10 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

what does "it fix" mean?

Are you really unable to work it out using context etc?

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Sertse said:

Every single time I saw him at Tynecastle he'd come off the bench, run at the other teams defenders and do massive theatrical dives

I can't remember a single game I was at where he didn't do that

agree 100% he always fell over - for someone of his size and strength he should have stayed on his feet more and probably would have done better

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Are you really unable to work it out using context etc?

it's been cleared up so all fine now mate

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Another player treated appallingly by Stendel.

Aye right. Stendel saw him for what he was: enthusiastic but shite. 

Wasn't it him leaking stories to the sun as well?

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Aye right. Stendel saw him for what he was: enthusiastic but shite. 

Wasn't it him leaking stories to the sun as well?

Uche’s the one getting the move to the English Championship and was always a better option than the execrable Steven MacLean.

46 minutes ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

What’s the latest with Cummings and Norwood bud? 

Got options mate cummings desperately wants to come back to us, he's very good mates with a boxer i talk to regularly who's trying to get a fight lined up at tynecastle, Norwood is keen to come up here would be a loan, and Louis Appéré is also keen on a move to us. 

Expect atleast 3-4 to still come in possibly more, youth to be given a chance to prove themselves as well 👍

Uche’s the one getting the move to the English Championship and was always a better option than the execrable Steven MacLean.

It’s hardly an accolade that he was a better option than SM. 

15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Annoyed everyone by keeping pulling their jerseys as they went past:whistling:

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Got options mate cummings desperately wants to come back to us, he's very good mates with a boxer i talk to regularly who's trying to get a fight lined up at tynecastle, Norwood is keen to come up here would be a loan, and Louis Appéré is also keen on a move to us. 

Expect atleast 3-4 to still come in possibly more, youth to be given a chance to prove themselves as well 👍

It's Lee Mcgregor. Not sure what him wanting a fight at Tynecastle has got to do with anything though 😂😂😂

He was doing the same in the summer. 

Tennant's  6's
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Like the sound of that. Robbie, JJ & the rest of the team are doing some job re shaping the squad.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

It's Lee Mcgregor. Not sure what him wanting a fight at Tynecastle has got to do with anything though 😂😂😂

Simply my proof for those saying it's shite and not true, Ross pillock or whatever he is called and fowler 👍

David McCaig
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

It’s hardly an accolade that he was a better option than SM. 

True, but Stendel still chose MacLean to spearhead the Hearts attack in his first 4 matches... whilst binning Uche.

Whilst its fair to say that playing Uche every week wouldn’t necessarily have seen us make the top 6, we certainly wouldn’t have finished bottom.

Simply my proof for those saying it's shite and not true, Ross pillock or whatever he is called and fowler 👍

I wouldn't take what Lee is saying as meaning Hearts want Cummings. He's just trying to look out for his mate. This all happened last summer as well. 

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

He's just got a lovely pair of maroon and white boxing gloves made. Tweeted the other day, look cracking may I add

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Appéré would be a good signing

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I wouldn't take what Lee is saying as meaning Hearts want Cummings. He's just trying to look out for his mate. This all happened last summer as well. 

Believe what you want mate 👍I know he has been an option for us the last 3 transfer windows and talks have happened. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

True, but Stendel still chose MacLean to spearhead the Hearts attack in his first 4 matches... whilst binning Uche.

Whilst its fair to say that playing Uche every week wouldn’t necessarily have seen us make the top 6, we certainly wouldn’t have finished bottom.

I think Stendel made mistakes and wouldn’t disagree that Uche could be a better option. If you consider how far we fell with Levein in charge and how far we fell (one league place) since Stendel’s short reign, I think it’s fairly easy to see where the dame was done. 

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He's just got a lovely pair of maroon and white boxing gloves made. Tweeted the other day, look cracking may I add

I did see that. Blood only shows on a part of a maroon glove🤔🤔🤔

Believe what you want mate 👍I know he has been an option for us the last 3 transfer windows and talks have happened. 

Talks have happened this window?