Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

It was reported that Kingsley was unlikely due to his wage demands, but given the League 1/2 wage cap and the fact he's just been released by a relegated Championship club, I doubt any of our competition will be able to offer much more than us.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Got options mate cummings desperately wants to come back to us, he's very good mates with a boxer i talk to regularly who's trying to get a fight lined up at tynecastle, Norwood is keen to come up here would be a loan, and Louis Appéré is also keen on a move to us. 

Expect atleast 3-4 to still come in possibly more, youth to be given a chance to prove themselves as well 👍

Good insight cheers Bongo. 

Appéré looked good when I saw him against Hibs. 

Would also take Cummings back

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Appéré would be a good signing

Apart from Shankland and Siegrist he was the only United player who stuck out when I watched them on Tv las season. 

Jambo 4 Ever
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Got options mate cummings desperately wants to come back to us, he's very good mates with a boxer i talk to regularly who's trying to get a fight lined up at tynecastle, Norwood is keen to come up here would be a loan, and Louis Appéré is also keen on a move to us. 

Expect atleast 3-4 to still come in possibly more, youth to be given a chance to prove themselves as well 👍

apparently Norwood is maybe going to Dundee Utd -

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1516138/dundee-united-still-working-on-james-norwood-deal-but-jamie-murphy-less-likely-to-arrive-at-tannadice/

David McCaig
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think Stendel made mistakes and wouldn’t disagree that Uche could be a better option. If you consider how far we fell with Levein in charge and how far we fell (one league place) since Stendel’s short reign, I think it’s fairly easy to see where the dame was done. 

At the end of the day Cathro, Levein and Stendel were all awful.

It really is like night and day seeing Robbie Neilson walk back through the door.

Edited by David McCaig

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Believe what you want mate 👍I know he has been an option for us the last 3 transfer windows and talks have happened. 

Two journalists with excellent connections at Hearts are saying otherwise. He certainly wasn't spoken to last window and they are both saying the same for this window. 

I haven't got a clue what's happening this window but Pilcher 100% does. 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Yeah they are interested, worked with there manager before 👍

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

At the end of the day Cathro, Levein and Stendel were all awful.

It really is like night and day seeing Robbie Neilson walk back through the door.

Hope so. I’ve been very enthusiastic about all three previous managers when they were appointed. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Two journalists with excellent connections at Hearts are saying otherwise. He certainly wasn't spoken to last window and they are both saying the same for this window. 

I haven't got a clue what's happening this window but Pilcher 100% does. 

Pillock does nothing but come on here the same as Anderson and Co, take snippets from here and report it as like they were first to know, have done for years 👍

54 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

At our level, when every 100k counts it doesn’t really suit either party to disclose 

Oh ive no issue with the logic of keeping it quiet, its purely selfish and curiosity 

The Internet
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

0b4.jpg

Hope it does happen though. Or ideally he'll stay and be brilliant for us for 10 years, either one. 

18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pillock does nothing but come on here the same as Anderson and Co, take snippets from here and report it as like they were first to know, have done for years 👍

100% incorrect. In fact if it was possible to be more incorrect than 100% then you have just gone there 

28 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

True, but Stendel still chose MacLean to spearhead the Hearts attack in his first 4 matches... whilst binning Uche.

Whilst its fair to say that playing Uche every week wouldn’t necessarily have seen us make the top 6, we certainly wouldn’t have finished bottom.

Uche came on for the last 30 mins in Stendel's first game against St Johnstone. Dropped for Celtic a few days later. Then given the full 90 mins in the 2-1 loss away to Hamilton in his third game in charge and the full 90 against Hibs in his fourth game 🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pilcher is very well connected at Hearts. 

I'd trust him more than Lee McGregor when it comes to hearts transfers. 

LarrysRightFoot
30 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Would take Jamie Murphy - if he is over his injury. 

2 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Would take Jamie Murphy - if he is over his injury. 

He was excellent for Burton. Definitely over his injuries. Scored 7 in 10 or 11 if I recall. 

5 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Pilcher is very well connected at Hearts. 

I'd trust him more than Lee McGregor when it comes to hearts transfers. 

I don't 👍 guy talks toilets. 

J.T.F.Robertson
19 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Desperately hoping to report he's chosen to return to his "boyhood idols".

Please no, Aaron.

Stendelnator
36 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Isn’t Ross Pilcher mates with our media director Phil Turnbull? Pilcher also worked for Hearts 

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Inject that wee team comment straight into my veins.

Limited footballer but he’s just caused the sisterfister rageometer into overdrive

Stendelnator
25 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

100% incorrect. In fact if it was possible to be more incorrect than 100% then you have just gone there 

I think it’s the most wrong any post has ever been on kickback

12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't 👍 guy talks toilets. 

Well that has really forwarded your argument right enough. 

By my reckoning Uche is the 21st player out the door since we last kicked a ball. I think it’ll be unlikely we’ll add many new names until  more is known about when we’ll be playing. Some overhaul that though.

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Well that has really forwarded your argument right enough. 

Notts, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a journalist yourself? The reason I ask is I bumped into a few Jambo journos in Leigh during preseason just prior to the championship romp, thought you might be one of them.

Just now, jambo_74 said:

Notts, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a journalist yourself? The reason I ask is I bumped into a few Jambo journos in Leigh during preseason just prior to the championship romp, thought you might be one of them.

Nah. I'm definitely not a journalist 😂😂😂😂.

I have had a long discussion with the hated Banderson before about transfers, sources and when they would publish a story. I can say with 100% certainty they don't get their info from message boards. 

7 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

By my reckoning Uche is the 21st player out the door since we last kicked a ball. I think it’ll be unlikely we’ll add many new names until  more is known about when we’ll be playing. Some overhaul that though.

I was just wondering that too.
You got a list?
Thanks

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Nah. I'm definitely not a journalist 😂😂😂😂.

I have had a long discussion with the hated Banderson before about transfers, sources and when they would publish a story. I can say with 100% certainty they don't get their info from message boards. 

Cool, just thought you might be given your uncanny knack for a scoop 👍

5 minutes ago, RobboM said:

I was just wondering that too.
You got a list?
Thanks

Just so happens...

Oliver Bozanic, Clevid Dikamona, Jay Nwanze, Brodie Strang, Donis Avdijaj, Daniel Baur, Marcel Langer, Steven MacLean, Alex Petkov, Kelby Mason, Dean Ritchie, Rory Currie, Ryotaro Meshino, Joel Pereira, Toby Sibbick, Bobby Burns, Sean Clare, Calum Morrison, Colin Doyle (loan), Connor Washington, Uche Ikpeazu

... there may be others but I've tried to keep up to date via the Club website. You could also add in 8 members of off field staff... 

Craig Levein,  Austin MacPhee,  Daniel Stendel,  Dale Tonge
Jorg Sievers,  Liam Fox,  Kevin Murphy, Jack Wilson

must be plenty room in the car park

Edited by cocobeab

2 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

Cool, just thought you might be given your uncanny knack for a scoop 👍

Been out of the game this window. More important things to worry about. 

3 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Just so happens...

Oliver Bozanic, Clevid Dikamona, Jay Nwanze, Brodie Strang, Donis Avdijaj, Daniel Baur, Marcel Langer, Steven MacLean, Alex Petkov, Kelby Mason, Dean Ritchie, Rory Currie, Ryotaro Meshino, Joel Pereira, Toby Sibbick, Bobby Burns, Sean Clare, Calum Morrison, Colin Doyle (loan), Connor Washington, Uche Ikpeazu

... there may be others but I've tried to keep up to date via the Club website. You could also add in 8 members members of off field staff... 

Thanks .... to think I've paid good money to watch some of them!

3 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Just so happens...

... there may be others but I've tried to keep up to date via the Club website. You could also add in 8 members of off field staff... 

Thanks for that. That’s a lot of people. 

6 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Just so happens...

Not ITK but heard that Lee McCulloch is getting two spaces so his elbows dinne smash anyone's windows when he gets out the car.

rudi must stay

Good luck to him. Don't rate Uche but I would sum his time here up as decent. Scoring goals regularly v Hibs and contributing v both the Old Firm. 10 goals in 55 I read, we've had worse 

Holyrood_Hearts
14 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Just so happens...

Funny I was talking to someone about this earlier today. Amazing to think so many out the door & only 3 in so far! 

When you look at the squad now, we’ve got a 1st team of 22 plus Stone, Hamilton, Sandison, Logan, Smith & Henderson. I’d still like to see Wighton go and 1 if not 2 strikers coming in.

2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Funny I was talking to someone about this earlier today. Amazing to think so many out the door & only 3 in so far! 

When you look at the squad now, we’ve got a 1st team of 22 plus Stone, Hamilton, Sandison, Logan, Smith & Henderson. I’d still like to see Wighton go and 1 if not 2 strikers coming in.

who are the 3? I thought it was only Gordon and Roberts?

Shame the Cummings deal has turned out to be nonsense, he had semi final winner against Hibs written all over him. Would have enjoyed the seethe.

6 minutes ago, Gav M said:

who are the 3? I thought it was only Gordon and Roberts?

That Livi keeper on loan for backup

4 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

Shame the Cummings deal has turned out to be nonsense, he had semi final winner against Hibs written all over him. Would have enjoyed the seethe.

The good thing is we’ll be able to do the Cummings chat all over again next transfer window. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

The good thing is we’ll be able to do the Cummings chat all over again next transfer window. 

:yas:

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

...a boxer i talk to regularly who's trying to get a fight lined up at tynecastle...

Could I suggest the SPFL Chief Exec as an opponent? Place would sell out in minutes.