Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

I thought Uche could have been a useful weapon in the Championship coming on in the last half hour when defenders are tired but I guess we'll never know.  

Ah well, thanks for the good stuff.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

14 minutes ago, The Roller said:

What part of Edinburgh?

Where I live the Sun came out mid afternoon and has remained all day.

He's in Haymarket/West End. The photo would have been taken around 5-6pm.

I was at Tynecastle around 4pm and the sun was splitting the trees. Absolutely roasting.

Edited by Batistuta87

BackOfTheNet

For crying out loud people that was the time on the guy’s phone when he took a screenshot. If he was taking a screenshot of a clip of the morning news it would still say 20:09!

Edited by BackOfTheNet
Typo

Hectormasson
27 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

meant to say another 6 players after uche as he will be gone by the weekend and Washington is already away ,We still have a load off dross to get rid off :rifle:

Were left with the real s....e now who nobody will take? Might he lucky though.....🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Dallas Green
36 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

His volley v ICT wasn’t too shabby either, but for me it has to be roasting that overrated wee ned wank Tierney in the 1-0 win.

The frustrating thing was he could play like that but sometimes seemed more interested in wrestling a CB.

5 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

He's in Haymarket/West End. The photo would have been taken around 5-6pm.

I was at Tynecastle around 4pm and the sun was splitting the trees. Absolutely roasting.

That hotel is at the top of Grove Street - Fountainbridge. 

2 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

The frustrating thing was he could play like that but sometimes seemed more interested in wrestling a CB.

Yeah, I know mate. It was frustrating. 

4 minutes ago, ManorJambo said:

That hotel is at the top of Grove Street - Fountainbridge. 

Correct, sorry. Thought it was the one off Morrison Street just up from Haymarket station. It's not far though. Other side of the Western Approach...

Edited by Batistuta87

Berra than you
49 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Frear has been training for 2 weeks according to Barry Anderson, but you won’t see a clip or instagram post about it. Akhmatov for all we know could be doing the same amount of training. Interesting post as you would think he wouldn’t post that unless he’s signing or assumes he is.

Yeah absolutely. It's strange though about Frear as Robbie had spoken openly about him. Also I remember when we had Ali Crawford on trial a few seasons back, he appeared in photos/clips regularly. Weird how they pick and choose.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Just saw Cumdog at the shadow of the sunset over a tree in Gorgie Park.

It's happening.

I saw him during lockdown in. Westfield road, he does live here. Shrewsbury are back in training though. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Am I the only one who would be happy with Jason Cummings? Absolute cert to score goals in this league and against Hibs. 

I’d take him, need a team full or horrible Nasty pricks 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Am I the only one who would be happy with Jason Cummings? Absolute cert to score goals in this league and against Hibs. 

I would take him although I'm not sure his personality would be a good fit with our squad.

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I'd take him. Uche and Washington for Cummings would be a decent bit of business. Proven goalscorer in the Championship, and would absolutely love to see him score against Hibs. Some character as well, and a total wind up merchant which we could use.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Na I would take him too,in fact I'd take a Cummings character anyday over a Don Cowie who problaby sits down to have a pish.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’d take him, need a team full or horrible Nasty pricks 

Maybe a loan?

Edited by Pasquale for King

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I would take him although I'm not sure his personality would be a good fit with our squad.

Why?because we have signed a bunch of bellends who couldn't give a ****?

BackOfTheNet

Oh good, we’ve got to the Cummings part of the window (careful now)... Can’t wait for the Charlie Adam char to start up. Thank **** Lafferty signed for Reggina.

5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Oh good, we’ve got to the Cummings part of the window (careful now)... Can’t wait for the Charlie Adam char to start up. Thank **** Lafferty signed for Reggina.

Will happen every window until either we sign him or he retires 🤷🏻‍♂️

Waiting on someone chipping in with "I bet Skacel could still do a job..."...

Edited by Batistuta87

Tennant's  6's
14 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Not at all. 

Scores goals, at this level, still to be really tested in premiership. Personality, might grate some people, but better than a church mouse like Wighton or 'good boys' like mclean or whatever.. 

Edited by Tennant's 6's

13 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Would score in the champ, as proven. But he's not done it anywhere else, in several seasons at different levels. He seems to have created a myth that he scores prolifically when he really hasn't outside this league. 

I have known Jason since he was a laddie at Hutchie.  Daft as a brush but can score goals.  I'd love to see him back in maroon again.

Rick Sanchez
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Why?because we have signed a bunch of bellends who couldn't give a ****?

I just don't think his whole Cumdog shtick would go over well with the likes of Naismith, Boyce or Souttar etc. I'm probably wrong, I just think they're a bit more quiet and reserved for all that carry on.

We definitely need more personality. I recently suggested Halliday for the very reason, maybe a bit less of a ned. McCulloch will help aswell.

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I just don't think his whole Cumdog shtick would go over well with the likes of Naismith, Boyce or Souttar etc. I'm probably wrong, I just think they're a bit more quiet and reserved for all that carry on.

We definitely need more personality. I recently suggested Halliday for the very reason, maybe a bit less of a ned. McCulloch will help aswell.

Thats because we have over complicated every signing we have made.Quiet and reserved is not a trait with a pro footballer 😂😂😂,we 100% need some players with some balls.

Byyy The Light
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Thats because we have over complicated every signing we have made.Quiet and reserved is not a trait with a pro footballer 😂😂😂,we 100% need some players with some balls.

Absolutely this. A bit of swagger is what we need

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Eh? 

Is outgoing a better term? I know he's a mouthy ******* :laugh: That's the impression that I get anyway.

Imagine Gordon, Berra, Smith, Haring, Naismith, Boyce all having their lunch and Cumdog the wrestler comes in giving his routine.

I suppose we had Lafferty but I'm not sure Naisy was a fan.

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I agree with that, I'd happily take Boyce and Cummings with Naismith in behind.

We'd SKOOSH it.

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Can everyone stop saying cumdog , it makes me cringe.

Get a life FFS,or go and read a book.

BackOfTheNet
24 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Will happen every window until either we sign him or he retires 🤷🏻‍♂️

Waiting on someone chipping in with "I bet Skacel could still do a job..."...

The fact that McCulloch is eventually at the club after 20 years of speculation will only encourage this lot.

Tennant's  6's
12 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I agree with that, I'd happily take Boyce and Cummings with Naismith in behind.

We'd SKOOSH it.

With Haring patrolling the midfield, allowing Irving & Connor Smith/ McDonald to create..  lovely jubbly 

On 13/08/2020 at 14:55, Sertse said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/karlo-butic/profil/spieler/388121

Thoughts on Butic?

10 goals in 27 appearances in Serie C

21 years old

Inter U19 and Torino

Same height as Uche

Same market value as Uche

Free agent

After making his debut in the Croatian second tier for his hometown club Zadar in the 2015–16 season at the age of 16, he joined Italian club Inter Milan, where he was assigned to the Under-19 team. He won the Campionato Nazionale Primavera with the team. He also was the top scorer of the 2017 Torneo di Viareggio with 6 goals

For the 2017–18 season, he joined another Italian club Torino, again being assigned to the Under-19 team. He won the Coppa Italia Primavera with the squad and also became the team's best scorer of the season with 20 goals.

Now Uche is leaving, thoughts on this lad I found looking for similar players?

indianajones
17 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Can everyone stop saying cumdog , it makes me cringe.

I agree.

Exactly the type of shite that typifies Scottish football imo.

Laddies with talent that cant get over themselves and kick on to the next level as they are too interested in nandos, sleeve tattoos and shite nicknames. 

Just now, indianajones said:

I agree.

Laddies with talent that cant get over themselves and kick on to the next level as they are too interested in nandos, sleeve tattoos and shite nicknames. 

Cumdog

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I agree.

Cumdog

Leveins Battalion
7 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Great work but your no a scout at HMFC just another radge in Google.

8 minutes ago, Sertse said:

My thoughts are we don't need a player like Uche.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Couple of cumbuckets. 

I cannot wait for Cumdog to be announced and see the reaction of Reverands like yourself.🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

My thoughts are we don't need a player like Uche.

Same height but actually scores goals is the big difference!

Pleased that Uche, Washington and McClean have moved on. They played 90 league games between them and scored 12 goals. Evan Juanma scored his 12 goals in 33 league games and was not rated among our support. 

Portable Badger
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m an old ***** but I think it’s “if you know you know” but I will ask a youngster to confirm 😜.

I’m younger than you . I can confirm you’re an old *****

BackOfTheNet
20 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Is this a nudge nudge wink wink style post or just a completely random scouting expedition for your Football Manager save?