Huge congratulations

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Congratulations to the Board , the coaching staff and the players on securing group stage European Football 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• alicante jambo

• Gorgierools

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alicante jambo
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Congratulations to the Board , the coaching staff and the players on securing group stage European Football 

Here here.

AndrewB

Yaaaaaas.

Now for the next level.

Homme

No less than what we should be aiming for but we have achieved it in excellent fashion this year.

Well done to all at the club 👏

gordiegords

HHGH Great season and well done.

Aye, brilliant news! 

Wonder what the plan is for the money. If half could be spent on the team - contract extension for Shanks if possible, Devlin too. See if Killie will sell Armstrong. That kind of thing. 

Mikey1874
Just now, OTT said:

Aye, brilliant news! 

Wonder what the plan is for the money. If half could be spent on the team - contract extension for Shanks if possible, Devlin too. See if Killie will sell Armstrong. That kind of thing. 

They've said its going on the team. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

They've said its going on the team. 

I was hearing something about the training facilities, so wasn't sure. Assuming we sell Cochrane too, hopefully Naisy has a decent chunk of change to play with! :) 

I'm kind of boring in the way I want us to spend money, I think continual investment in the club infrastructure is crucial - stadium, training ground - that kind of thing. But, we've done what we can right now on the stadium, and the training ground situation is unclear. 

It would be great to see Shanks sign a long term deal, get Devlin & Beni extended. A new RB signed, maybe see if we can get Armstrong in. Just lots of common sense transfer moves. 

Last thing I want to see us doing is blowing big money on left field gambles. Kio & Tagawa IMO should be lessons learned on spending money on players with no experience of Scottish football. 

Australis

Another good season.

Really feels like things are starting to come together on the field and off the field for us all now  and it is starting to finally show.

Well done to the board and everyone involved.

Scott Monument

Good achievement but was probably helped by a poor Aberdeen and hibs who will be rejuvenated for next season but hopefully do the same again 

Mikey1874
Just now, Scott Monument said:

Good achievement but was probably helped by a poor Aberdeen and hibs who will be rejuvenated for next season but hopefully do the same again 

Just getting started. Can continue to improve not just stay battling Aberdeen and Kilmarnock.

26 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Yes, fantastic achievement. Twice in 3 years, excellent! 

MR INCREDIBLE

Can we have a “ possible play off opponents” thread 🇱🇻🇱🇻

martoon

Too early for a beer?

Naahhh 🍺 🍻 🍺 🍻 

Valois No1

Would be great to sign a couple of players of genuine quality. I’m talking players that would interest the old firm. We need to break the 3k or 4K wage bracket and with Spittal Dhanda and Penrice we could genuinely have a much stronger team next season. 

boag1874

Ready for a ****ing hearts on tour piss up! Here we goooooo 🚂🚢🚎✈️

martoon
Just now, Valois No1 said:

Would be great to sign a couple of players of genuine quality. I’m talking players that would interest the old firm. We need to break the 3k or 4K wage bracket and with Spittal Dhanda and Penrice we could genuinely have a much stronger team next season. 

Agreed.

If we want to keep going in the direction we are then upgrading the squad every year is a must.

Player by player, with care and patience. 

FarmerTweedy
21 minutes ago, Scott Monument said:

Not really, even if they'd been decent or good, they'd still be trailing us.  They'd have needed very, very good seasons to have beaten us to third this season.

alicante jambo

Killie fell away when armstrong went off. Give killie the million for him. He makes their goal out of nothing. Seen him enough this season he would be a great addittion.

The Treasurer
27 minutes ago, Scott Monument said:

They were replaced by a good Kilmarnock side and much improved Midden and scumdee 

Mouse
29 minutes ago, Scott Monument said:

Can we not just give the manager and the team the credit they deserve without having to run it down. 

Were Hibs poor or did they just have a better season under wee Lee last time round 😆 bottom 6 is their level. 

Well done Hearts, can’t wait for another European adventure 🇱🇻

A_A wehatethehibs

Great achievement and it should be 3 group stages in a row but for the collapse last season, which shows you how well run the club has been since Levein-Stendel farce. It’s been rebuilt from the ground up. Previous manager did his bit, took us 2 steps forward, 1 step back, the board acted when it was needed. And made a bold shout in his replacement. 

Naismith now has took us 1 step forward again, and for a large period our form came close to the OF, which shows that it is possible.

The “next step” is one which no manager has taken since Alex Ferguson, so folk should bear that in mind. It’s a tall order to do much better than what we’ve seen this season so let’s applaud the efforts of a successful season 

JudyJudyJudy
45 minutes ago, martoon said:

41f5fde880597b76eee22692161c74a2.gif.1bb3a3655e25786a2a8e9fdfe27b78d8.gif

No many I’ll get that reference ! The lovely ginger Roger’s “ were in the money “ 42nd street 

JudyJudyJudy

Think I’ll head out for a few . Why not ? 

Ricardo Quaresma
21 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Killie fell away when armstrong went off. Give killie the million for him. He makes their goal out of nothing. Seen him enough this season he would be a great addittion.

I've heard from 2 people we've already bought and paid for Armstrong's contract, weeks ago

Source is allegedly someone that works at killie

Penny for Dave Cormack’s thoughts.

Hopefully Andrew responds accordingly.

Sir PH
4 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I've heard from 2 people we've already bought and paid for Armstrong's contract, weeks ago

I really hope that's true. 🙏 

Gorgierools
Just now, Sir PH said:

I really hope that's true. 🙏 

Could explain his performance and substitution last week 🤔

Lovecraft
17 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No many I’ll get that reference ! The lovely ginger Roger’s “ were in the money “ 42nd street 

Apart from the fact she is clearly saying "We're in the money"

Yeah, you are correct.

😉

Shooter McGavin

Job done, see you in Europe folks! 

alicante jambo
5 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Would be the best scottish signing made out of all the teams for next season. Feck me him on one side and dhanda on the other bursting forward.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Apart from the fact she is clearly saying "We're in the money"

Yeah, you are correct.

😉

Usual kick back !!! Never change !! Saw it on stage with a young Catherine zeta jones she was incredible in it 

JimmyCant
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

The board and coaching staff you slaughtered for weeks on here ?

Gorgierools
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Usual kick back !!! Never change !! Saw it on stage with a young Catherine zeta jones she was incredible in it 

I once played pool against her and Michael in the crew room at VASS RAF Leuchars.  Their a/c was shagged so they played a few games whilst waiting. Nice couple.