Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

indianajones
11 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I cannot wait for Cumdog to be announced and see the reaction of Reverands like yourself.🤣🤣

I actually wouldnt mind him joining to be honest.

Just cant stand that nickname!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

I’m younger than you . I can confirm you’re an old *****

Thanks, us old yin’s have manners 😜.

10 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Pleased that Uche, Washington and McClean have moved on. They played 90 league games between them and scored 12 goals. Evan Juanma scored his 12 goals in 33 league games and was not rated among our support. 

damning stats. Hard to argue - brutal 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Phage said:

So is Liam Fox away?

What's our thoughts on that? PHM but any decent as a coach?

Garbage. Cowden fans I know preferred Locke to him, and preferred Brown to Locke, that’s how bad he was. Nearly got  them relegated with almost the highest budget, sounds familiar.

14 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Pleased that Uche, Washington and McClean have moved on. They played 90 league games between them and scored 12 goals. Evan Juanma scored his 12 goals in 33 league games and was not rated among our support. 

When you put it that way........ 

21 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Always liked Juanma.....when he stayed onside.

17 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Is this a nudge nudge wink wink style post or just a completely random scouting expedition for your Football Manager save?

Was looking through free agents on tranfermarkt and he caught my eye. Affordable, good record and young. We always seem to just go for players in the UK, it's good to look abroad.

BackOfTheNet
6 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Was looking through free agents on tranfermarkt and he caught my eye. Affordable, good record and young. We always seem to just go for players in the UK, it's good to look abroad.

So zero connection with Hearts, just some guy you saw on a website? Seems odd to ask what we all think of a guy that has zero connection to Hearts on a Hearts transfer thread. Might as well ask what we think of him signing for Torquay. 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, droid said:

More or less confirmed...

3DDD31AE-D0D4-4539-BFA4-FFC96D4CB597.jpeg

He's defo here for a trial, has been for sometime. Whether he's signing or not is another question. 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

He's defo here for a trial, has been for sometime. Whether he's signing or not is another question. 

What I don't understand is Robbie's normally very open about what's going on whys this one all hush hush?

4 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Jamie Walker is a match winner and a player that has that wee bit magic. Needs to screw the nut and start producing because he's coming into the peak of his career and probably won't get a move to a bigger club than Hearts now.

He was and he did have.

He's been dire for about 4 or 5 years. He'd be the first player, apart from Damour I'd hope we get shot of.

8 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

So zero connection with Hearts, just some guy you saw on a website? Seems odd to ask what we all think of a guy that has zero connection to Hearts on a Hearts transfer thread. Might as well ask what we think of him signing for Torquay. 🤷🏼‍♂️

We've got rid of Uche and that guy's a free agent. Looked like a good fit for us.

2 minutes ago, droid said:

What I don't understand is Robbie's normally very open about what's going on whys this one all hush hush?

Robbies maybe wanting to see him in a game, see him train and see how hard he works. 

He's a punt but he looks a good player. 

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Now Uche is leaving, thoughts on this lad I found looking for similar players?

We need somebody with a bit of physical presence if Uche is leaving. Too many similar forwards and Cummings much the same unfortunately.

BackOfTheNet
6 minutes ago, Sertse said:

We've got rid of Uche and that guy's a free agent. Looked like a good fit for us.

Maybe I’m not getting it, but it just seemed like an odd link to make. Others have made links that will never happen like Jackson Irvine for example, but there’s a link as he’s played in Scotland and is therefore known to the game and its coaches. Someone linked the possibility of the guy Charlton signed before Washington as he would’ve played under Neilson at MK Dons. Hemmings before going to Burton, again because freed from Dundee by mutual consent, decent pedigree, particularly in Scotland and the level we’re now at... the link made sense. Despite none of these players ever actually contemplating a move to Hearts or being approached by Hearts, the link was there.

But some guy on the books of Torino loaned out to the Italian 3rd Tier hitting some form only to be released anyway. Unless his agent is Pasquale Bruno I’m not sure there’s any link, even a tedious one. There must be actual thousands of players the world over who are 6’2 with a similar record at his age in lower league football. And hundreds out of contract. Seems a strange one to single this guy out unless it was some thinly veiled ITK hint. Which you’re saying it isn’t so it’s leaving me more perplexed than anything your thinking behind this.

But hey, as you can see from the spraff above, this is my issue. You speculate away.

15 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Unless you are the player or the players agent unsure why your so confident or persistent in some random player plucked off a transfer website?!

19 minutes ago, droid said:

They're usually pretty open with players who are well known, played up here before etc. this guy is complety unproven, so could turn out to be absolutely woeful or the next Skacel so may be keeping things quiet. Or it could be there are many hurdles to cross be a deal is anywhere near close.

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Always liked Juanma.....when he stayed onside.

Frustrating, @although  maybe he just needed a quicker pass. 

35 minutes ago, droid said:

Maybe he's absolutely minted and we're keeping him quiet so we don't put other clubs on alert. 

I mean probably not, but you never know 😂

We should win nearly every game in a championship with no real competition with the squad we have right now.

Shouldn't need to sign anyone else. Save the cash for when we are back.up

SomethingAboutObua

Ahkmatov Highlights

Looks alright but the opposition look so slow (mostly college players) and all his good moments he's in acres of space, not sure how well he'd do in Scotland tbh. 

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Were left with the real s....e now who nobody will take? Might he lucky though.....🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

our midfield is really weak :rifle:

Ainsley Harriott
10 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I just don't think his whole Cumdog shtick would go over well with the likes of Naismith, Boyce or Souttar etc. I'm probably wrong, I just think they're a bit more quiet and reserved for all that carry on.

We definitely need more personality. I recently suggested Halliday for the very reason, maybe a bit less of a ned. McCulloch will help aswell.

If the boy scores goals which he would in the championship then why not. Would also be great crack when we played the HiVS 

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

Jason Cummings is in talks.

I hope signs just for the reaction of some on here. 

Imagine he signs and knocked them out the sc. 

:scenes:

Cummings would provide good foil for Boyce and Naisy

Proven goalscorer at the Championship Level

Bit daft and silly but seemingly a great lad in the dressing room

Would get it up Hibs

030D3366-C730-4E14-9ABE-FCA0B8B6C4E4.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Cummings would provide good foil for Boyce and Naisy

Proven goalscorer at the Championship Level

Bit daft and silly but seemingly a great lad in the dressing room

Would get it up Hibs

030D3366-C730-4E14-9ABE-FCA0B8B6C4E4.jpeg

Bit daft? He’s a complete and utter roaster. I don’t want him anywhere near the club.

Any Hearts fan that says no to Cummings need their head looked, a proven goal scorer at our level, hearts daft and a real character which is something new have been lacking in and most importantly someone with a huge point to prove

He's a decent enough lad. He did step away from the worst problems caused by his 'mates'. Stubbs helped him a lot there. 

Not playing much is more the issue. Another year out for him in a disjointed career. 

If he comes he'll get fully into being Hearts. 

Edited by Mikey1874

The_razors_edge
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He's a decent enough lad. He did step away from the worst problems caused by his 'mates'. Stubbs helped him a lot there. 

Not playing much is more the issue. Another year out for him in a disjointed career. 

If he comes he'll get fully into being Hearts. 

I would also argue training with, and playing in, a team surrounded by model pro’s like Gordon, Smith, Berra and Naismith would help him.