Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

The sad thing about this now is the longer this is allowed to go on Ann will force the fans, the good fans who aren't being heard to vote with their feet if Craig remains in charge. Its a shambles now. this 5 year plan has failed spectacularly the entire backroom staff needs cleared out and started again 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

7 minutes ago, Bauld said:

All transfers can be hit or miss. We do gamble alot though. Probably more than we should.

I get that, but CL's strike is below average.  We gamble on unknown foreigners like Oshinawa, Amwanka, Martin and now Vanacek.  Meanwhile Aberdeen & H1b5 sign proven UK based players like McGinn, McNulty etc.

However, when CL does sign a UK player is someone like Cole "feckin" Stockton.

Just now, TheStig said:

Lets face it some on here will put CL balls in their mouth no matter what. 

Sorry that made me laugh ???

I'm fuming too 

Appreciated ??

The consensus amongst those around me today seemed to be his time is up.

Hard to argue against that when you’re paying good money every week to watch what we did today.

Shit happens. Club legend but no one man is bigger than the club.

Phil Dunphy

Remember when some of us said in November that it wasn’t good enough?

That was some laugh. 

Craig Levien Excuses folder

? Ian Cathro
? Ian Cathros Players
? Playing at Murrayfield
? Squad overhaul needed
? Referee's
? Injuries
? New signings being unfit
? 3 games in a week
? This folder is empty.

**** OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB CRAIG LEVIEN.

And Hearts have the cheek to raise some season ticket prices, for what? Mediocre football, pass it back to Berra and lump it forward to one striker. Signings have been terrible. Youth players have looked Excellent when called upon last season, not one team in EUROPE played more teenagers than us. And now they can barely get on the bench. GTF. I won't be attending another game with Harry Potter in charge. I hope Caley beat us 10-0 in the semi final. Then he might take himself and Jon Daly and all his other wasters out of our famous club. 

No style. No bottle. No character. Levien needs to go.

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

I get that, but CL's strike is below average.  We gamble on unknown foreigners like Oshinawa, Amwanka, Martin and now Vanacek.  Meanwhile Aberdeen & H1b5 sign proven UK based players like McGinn, McNulty etc.

However, when CL does sign a UK player is someone like Cole "feckin" Stockton.

Yeah, that was a Cathro signing. 

David McCaig

The weather had abated and was excellent for football, light drizzle and not much wind.

The pitch was probably as good as any in the country today given the earlier snow, sleet and rain that had fallen.

Willie Collum was excellent and did well to keep his cards in his pocket.

We only have ourselves to blame today.

You forget the 14 months it takes new signings to get match fit and upto speed

36 months for those who had a previous injury within a year of signing 

Alex Kintner
14 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Think you need to read that again. Im sure i said people who still want to give the manager time. ??

I know exactly what you meant. You’re suggesting I don’t have the club’s best interests at heart because I want Levein to stay till end of season even though I am a ST holder. You’re suggesting someone like Enzo does have the club’s best interests at heart because he wants Levein gone even though he decided not to buy a ST this season because of who the manager is.

We’re all angry after that shite today but it was a daft thing to say. There’s plenty of fans who think Levein has done enough to stay till the summer and accusing us of not having the club’s best interests at heart is ridiculous considering we all out our hands in our pockets to support and sustain the club. 

Edited by To Be Frank

LEVEIN HAS TO GO ! And he can take his so called Bootroom with him.

And if Ann Budge can’t see what needs to be done we need a Chairperson who will act. Ann Budge is our 

chief executive and board member and has done a fabulous job but her football management is letting 

her and the club down. Now if she can’t bring herself to sack Levein & co she should step down as 

chair now.

fabienleclerq

So I think we are almost all in agreement Leveins tea is out, who do we bring in?

I've been as big a defender of CL, we have improved this year and are in our second semi, we are fifth and arguably only Kilmarnock are a shock to be above us. The old firm have far bigger resources and Aberdeen can outspend us just now but more importantly have had years of consistency off the park aswell as on it.

However the football is dreadful and we can't beat teams we should at times. I don't know what we do in training except practice corners and short free kicks. Our attacking movement etc is painful to watch.

We need a more attacking coach but who do you pick?

Haringshairband

While I agree with the majority of this. The Harry Potter chat is chronic and a bit Hibs

Time is up.  I would appoint Daly or Naismith until end of season. Truly dire to watch, treatment of Vanecek has been amateur

Robbo-Jambo

Just gtf Levein. That starting eleven was an act of an utterly clueless man. 

girvanjambo

Today's team selection was wrong, subs were wrong and whatever game plan we had was wrong. This is first time I've criticised CL, because I remember him playing, but today was arguably his worst managerial performance since Prague as Scotland boss

Edited by girvanjambo

fabienleclerq

Can you not be critical without personal digs and vitriol?

The Man has given a hell of a lot to our club, he deserves respect even if you want a new coach.

Geoff the Mince
14 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

JKB never fails to disappoint.

Tears and snotters awe ower the gaff. 

:rofl:

?

Just now, Haringshairband said:

While I agree with the majority of this. The Harry Potter chat is chronic and a bit Hibs

I'd agree with you normally, but we have become chronic and a bit hibs also.

Tynecastlesmychurch
Just now, fabienleclerq said:

The Man has given a hell of a lot to our club, he deserves respect even if you want a new coach.

This

cyprusjambo
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

LEVEIN HAS TO GO ! And he can take his so called Bootroom with him.

And if Ann Budge can’t see what needs to be done we need a Chairperson who will act. Ann Budge is our 

chief executive and board member and has done a fabulous job but her football management is letting 

her and the club down. Now if she can’t bring herself to sack Levein & co she should step down as 

chair now.

Couldnt agree more.. Been giving warnings on here for months. Was generally laughed out of court by other members... No sure what they were watching..

Levein admits himself he is not that clever!! Happy for him to stay and do the Academy etc and get a toip notch young coach involved with first team. The current perforance is unacceptable as are half the players 

3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I know what you asked for and my opinion/thought was Jeffries in til the end of the season?

It's not a exactly a mouth watering prospect/alternative but I'd take that. Genuinely believe the season would end better for us if JJ took control. Perhaps not spectacularly but still better than the, mostly, rubbish we're producing now. 

Just now, Newton51 said:

Time is up.  I would appoint Daly or Naismith until end of season. Truly dire to watch, treatment of Vanecek has been amateur

Daly would play the exact way Levein does so there’s no point in appointing him.

Brighton Jambo
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

? Ian Cathro
? Ian Cathros Players
? Playing at Murrayfield
? Squad overhaul needed
? Referee's
? Injuries
? 3 games in a week
? This folder is empty.

And Hearts have the cheek to raise some season ticket prices, for what? Mediocre football, pass it back to Berra and lump it forward to one striker. Signings have been terrible. Youth players have looked Excellent when called upon last season, not one team in EUROPE played more teenagers than us. And now they can barely get on the bench. GTF. I won't be attending another game with Harry Potter in charge. I hope Caley beat us 10-0 in the semi final. Then he might take himself and Jon Daly and all his other wasters out of our famous club. 

It would be it would be a lot easier to give your post some credibility if you could actually spell our managers name right.

Edited by Brighton Jambo

Kirky Jambo

Wanting us to lost the semi final is just ridiculous but please please Ann get someone else in before that game to give the players the boost/kick up the arse they need

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Does anyone think Cathro chose the signings without any Levein input. I don't! 

Simple really, we have no midfielders just players who stand in midfield. Also no wingers just players who run up the wings. We have defenders, just not ones who can defend.  We have a strong bench until they get on the field. We have no consistency except for the fact that we consistently change the team. Not one team in this league are afraid of us and no teams supporters fear us, The only supporters who are afraid of our team are our own. We are beyond predictable we can’t be trusted to score with a penalty ffs. I’ve bought next seasons ST but more in hope than expectation. I’m going to miss all our remaining home games and can’t bring myself to care.???

If he does go, and that’s a big if, it really has to be someone from out with the boot room. We need fresh ideas and  not just more of the same. 

williamgerrard

Not sure whats the best choice to make feelings known that leveins time is up .Aberdeen game will be the ideal time to do this ie empty staduim or protest outside  

Yup. Need to make a change now, performances are ****ing shocking. Only scored 2 goals in a game since Feb 1st. One of those was against Talbot and the other Thistle. 

Not good enough.

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Levein is Cathro in disguise.

Are you Cathro in disguise,

Are you Cathro in disguise.

Edited by mitch41

Just now, fabienleclerq said:

Lets bow down to him because the famous 5 year plan has a few months left? The amount of signings we have made under his tenure as DOF & following that manager, goes well above and beyond the numbers Vlad would have been proud off.

Lets our best assets run down thier contracts and go for nothing, the supposed conveyor belt of young talent has stalled. He deserves credit for over hauling the academy, and other than his love for Hearts, i'm struggling to see why we should be praising or respecting him. Hamilton? 

Calebs Grandad
2 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

It would be it would be a lot easier to give your post some credibility if you could actually spell our managers name right.

Most sensible post on here. 

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

nobody bets with monkeys 

Not 100% sure if meant to be a racist slur as I’m not sure you’re aware of my ethnicity but have reported to moderators.

6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Yeah ok. Would you give me the draw aswell? 

As an aside to that mate all joking aside. Do you think we should continue with Levein in charge? I know you want to stick by him busy surely that is one poor performance too many today? 

Why would you need the draw? You said we will lose. £50 to Big Hearts from me if ICT qualify and £50 to Big Hearts from you if Hearts qualify ??

Regardless of today’s shitemare, the end of the season is the time and place to make any change. 

8 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

? Ian Cathro
? Ian Cathros Players
? Playing at Murrayfield
? Squad overhaul needed
? Referee's
? Injuries
? 3 games in a week
? This folder is empty.

I'll never wish for Hearts to lose any game Daza. That's out of order. 

Kirk until the end of the season 

Take our time with the new man 

None of this back to DOF nonsense either 

Totally gone 

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

and Cathro was a CL signing.  We're still paying for that one.

Sorry Nookie, no idea why your quote is here but on my phone and can't delete.

This thread is pointless as Levein is already making plans for 2019/3020.

On 04/03/2019 at 23:09, Nookie Bear said:

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic