Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Walter Bishop

Plenty of young up and coming managers out there that would jump at the Hearts job. 

My choice after the Cathro debacle was Jody Morris, think that ship's sailed though. 

What about Karanka?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you a teenager Frank? 

That is an utterly shameful accusation. 

Eh? He called me a monkey. It’s a pretty random word to use out of the blue. Happy for him to explain though...

Calebs Grandad

A top 6 finish and 2 semi finals with a possible cup final as well. Not by any stretch a great season but it could have been a lot worse. 

A message to Ann budge do the decent thing and dismiss your manager and get someone in on a temporary basis we still have a lot to play for it makes financial sense act like a true leader

23 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Craig Levien Excuses folder

? Ian Cathro
? Ian Cathros Players
? Playing at Murrayfield
? Squad overhaul needed
? Referee's
? Injuries
? New signings being unfit
? 3 games in a week
? This folder is empty.

**** OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB CRAIG LEVIEN.

And Hearts have the cheek to raise some season ticket prices, for what? Mediocre football, pass it back to Berra and lump it forward to one striker. Signings have been terrible. Youth players have looked Excellent when called upon last season, not one team in EUROPE played more teenagers than us. And now they can barely get on the bench. GTF. I won't be attending another game with Harry Potter in charge. I hope Caley beat us 10-0 in the semi final. Then he might take himself and Jon Daly and all his other wasters out of our famous club. 

No style. No bottle. No character. Levien needs to go.

Totally agree.

stevie.nolan.5

?????????????????

Aye yes let’s do that ??i for one will be there supporting my team as I do every week and the thought of protesting wouldn’t even cross my mind??ridiculous!!

Edited by stevie.nolan.5

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Eh? He called me a monkey. It’s a pretty random word to use out of the blue. Happy for him to explain though...

If you’re losing any argument play a racist card!! Ffs grow up 

Once again for the umpteenth time this season levein fails to get the team up for the games against the teams near the bottom. 

We were lucky to get away with a 1-0 defeat. For me his time has come and gone now. 

Your ego is out of control Frank. 

It almost certainly has to be a young mind. No old timer please as the modern game is past them. Not Cathro young but young.

I fear for a box ticking appointment though under Budge. I imagine an appointment to make her and the club look good but alas keep us losers on the park.

Edited by i8hibsh

Bazzas right boot

Boycott against the team in third that we are 5 points behind. 

**** me. 

Things do need reviewed in the summer. 

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Oh Frank 

The moderators are clever enough to see through you 

I already filed a report about you this morning, as you well know, and is exactly why you've played the racist card ?

You're on ignore now ?

Must have been a piss poor report then as I never heard from them :rofl:

Guess you aren’t going to explain why you felt it acceptable to refer to me as a monkey?

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, To Be Frank said:

If he called you a tit would that have been acceptable?

Gigolo-Aunt
34 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

They will be quiet for a couple of days and then start a thread or two on how bad the hibs pitch is. 

:rofl:

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

I’m going to go but sing more quietly than usual.  

I'm going to clap less happily. 

Geoff the Mince
8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Are you a teenager Frank? 

That is an utterly shameful accusation. 

Isn't it just .

A new low for Kickback .

Howdy Doody Jambo
19 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Not sure whats the best choice to make feelings known that leveins time is up .Aberdeen game will be the ideal time to do this ie empty staduim or protest outside  

Unbelievable Jeff 

Alex Kintner
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Your ego is out of control Frank. 

My family heritage isn’t British so if taking offence at being called a monkey means my ego is out of control then that’s your opinion. 

21 minutes ago, martoon said:

It's not a exactly a mouth watering prospect/alternative but I'd take that. Genuinely believe the season would end better for us if JJ took control. Perhaps not spectacularly but still better than the, mostly, rubbish we're producing now. 

We need someone like Walter Smith (not necessary him) but similar till the end of the season.

Haringshairband

I won't be there. I'll be in the club shop getting my nephew a strip for his first birthday then I'll be in the pub.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, pointon said:

Sacrifice a goat in front of the directors box to show your disgust 

Andy walker? 

16 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

First time in my life supporting Hearts that I genuinely want us to get gubbed. He can't sack himself so what will it take?

The only way i can see this panning out Daz is Ann persists ignoring us,  is the fans voting with their feet I'm afraid and season tickets 

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

He's probably waiting til folk can spell his name right before leaving.

‘Locky’ likes to spell it and be known as Lockie, btw.

??

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

If he called you a tit would that have been acceptable?

Acceptable? No Understandable? Yes

Calling someone a tit is a common insult about their intelligence/opinion. Calling someone a monkey has a whole other connotation.

But anyway, last post on the subject as this is a Levein thread not a racism thread. It’s been reported and mods can deal with it. Kimo had a chance to explain or apologise but didnn’t choose to.

Edited by To Be Frank

Nookie Bear
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sorry Nookie, no idea why your quote is here but on my phone and can't delete.

This thread is pointless as Levein is already making plans for 2019/3020.

Stalker ?

cardboardcutout

If the manager is at a loss to explain why his team were so poor against dross then the end is nigh! Please go up the stairs Craig and look for the best man for the job as FoH, fans and sponsors deserve much better than this. 

Hope to God budge is as shock of him as we are and thank God hes said he wont go back back upstairs again. Absolute torture to watch. More tinkering today and again it never worked. Inverness must be rubbing their hands. 

My family heritage isn’t British so if taking offence at being called a monkey means my ego is out of control then that’s your opinion. 

You've done this purely as a response to the report i filed with mods this morning about you. Its as sinmple and pitiful as that Frank and everyone on here can see it for that and what you're trying to accomplish with it so i suggest you stop digging a hole for yourself before its too late 

Absolute Shame on you for the race card 

4 minutes ago, The Doc said:

‘Locky’ likes to spell it and be known as Lockie, btw.

??

That's open to interpretation. Levein, is not.

2 minutes ago, cardboardcutout said:

If the manager is at a loss to explain why his team were so poor against dross then the end is nigh! Please go up the stairs Craig and look for the best man for the job as FoH, fans and sponsors deserve much better than this. 

needs to go full stop! he is stopping us from employing someone of the required standard

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Stalker ?

It's your sexy arse mate. 

12 minutes ago, hisnameis said:

We have watched the same style of push for the best part of 4 seasons. In Robbie'ss latter period , Cathros entire period, and since Levein took over. We have seen too many dreadful signings come and go. The odd good performance offers hope for the fans but then it is dashed immediately. We need change now and not sending him up the stairs to control things remotely. Anne is not going to change it unless the fans force her hand. She might go herself if he is forced out. Which would be a terrible shame but ultimately this is a football club and the football on offer is chronically bad with no sign of improving despite what the happy clappers will try to spin

For someone that does not post very often over the last 13 years you are pretty much bang on in my opinion, well said have some mana

We’ve played 7 games against the bottom 6 teams in the 9 league games since we returned from the winter shutdown....

W2 D2 L3

His time is most definitely up.

8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Must have been a piss poor report then as I never heard from them :rofl:

Guess you aren’t going to explain why you felt it acceptable to refer to me as a monkey?

You've been reported yet again. The mods will be able to see the timelines of everything posted 

You're a child and i'll treat you like one from now on and ignore you 

wattie exploited
On 23/02/2019 at 17:11, neilnunb said:

Livingston, Dundee, St Mirren at home  = 2 points.

Simply unacceptable.

?

we have been playing crap for the last 3 months now and gets its getting worse every single week he needs to go Now !!!!!!!!

It's broken.

That said, I still don't think now is the time to make a change. I still think the best long term solution is to make a change at the end of the season, as we'll get better candidates. A quick fix now is a gamble. 

Just now, Locky said:

That's open to interpretation. Levein, is not.

On Lockie I can assure you it’s fact.

??

Mind when we put in a performance v Celtic few weeks ago and people actually thought we were on the up again. Mental.

You take your kids or grandkids to watch Hearts under Cathro or Levein and you wish Lockie 

was still managing Hearts. Yes watching Hearts isn’t enjoyable under Levein. No one can come 

out with excuses anymore because it’s HIS TEAM.  

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

You've done this purely as a response to the report i filed with mods this morning about you. Its as sinmple and pitiful as that Frank and everyone on here can see it for that and what you're trying to accomplish with it so i suggest you stop digging a hole for yourself before its too late 

Absolute Shame on you for the race card 

Did the monkey thing not come from me making a monkey/organ grinder comment this morning?

Dont think either you or frank have a racist bone in you tbh

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Come on Frank you’re better than this. 

One of the problems is the absolute and quite frankly, blind loyalty of the fans as we support above and beyond more than most and the board/management see that as an endorsement of their decision making....

This needs addressed before AB & Co will take notice.... ?

I am though voting with my money as its the only means of showing standards have slipped too much and for too long...

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Did the monkey thing not come from me making a monkey/organ grinder comment this morning?

Dont think either you or frank have a racist bone in you tbh

It did Nookie. I'd reported Frank this morning, as he's aware, so he's used the race card as a direct response to being reported by me 

The mods aren't daft they will sort it 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic