• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

John mcCartney
9 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Calling someone a tit is a common insult about their intelligence/opinion. Calling someone a monkey has a whole other connotation.

your fecking pathetic ,utterly pathetic

11 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

The only way i can see this panning out Daz is Ann persists ignoring us,  is the fans voting with their feet I'm afraid and season tickets 

My FOH DD has been cancelled today. I won't be travelling down from Ullapool at a great personal expense to watch hearts again while he remains in charge. Be that a semi final thrashing by ICT or a final. He needs to go.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

You've done this purely as a response to the report i filed with mods this morning about you. Its as sinmple and pitiful as that Frank and everyone on here can see it for that and what you're trying to accomplish with it so i suggest you stop digging a hole for yourself before its too late 

Absolute Shame on you for the race card 

Thought I was on ignore? ?

I have no idea if you’ve reported something to the moderators or not. Whatever it was it wasn’t worth making me aware of.

You called me a monkey. It’s a strange word to use. I don’t know if you’re aware of where my family is from. You could have explained what you meant here but refused to so you can explain your choice of word to the mods instead.

Back to Levein...

30 games into the season is no time to change manager unless you’re in a relegation battle and need a boost imo

58 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Levein is just a natural born loser.

?

Quoted for absolute truth. 

The man has failed at everything in his life. So much so that he no longer sees it as failure. 

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

My FOH DD has been cancelled today. I won't be travelling down from Ullapool at a great personal expense to watch hearts again while he remains in charge. Be that a semi final thrashing by ICT or a final. He needs to go.

:cornette:

Just now, dazajmbo said:

oh Daz keep your FOH going i have full belief that Ann will take action soon 

Cruyff Turn

I don’t agree with calling for the mangers heid everytime we lose or draw, certainly not where we are at the moment. There’s no real point changing the manager and staff now as it’s improbable that a new manager would drastically turn things around.

Levein should get the rest of the season but if there is no improvement in play, results and we do fall away in the league in the coming weeks and possibly are beaten by ICT, then there is no doubt about it. He should 100% go at the end of the season.

Even if we manage 4th and a Cup Final, I think that the board and Craig maybe do have to have an honest discussion about what’s best for the club next season, 

As it is clear that many supporters now are against him and the club have to listen to the views of the support if that is how the majority feel. 

Right now though we’ve got important games coming up, we shouldn’t be creating an atmosphere and bad blood between the support as we all want what’s best. We should get behind the team and see what happens between now and the end of the season as there are still points to be won and lost. 

Hampden Demolition
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

cancelling your FOH payments is not that answer.

37 minutes ago, girvanjambo said:

Today's team selection was wrong, subs were wrong and whatever game plan we had was wrong. This is first time I've criticised CL, because I remember him playing, but today was arguably his worst managerial performance since Prague as Scotland boss

Levein just doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s lost the plot. His Bootroom are his pals and he wants them to take 

our team over well if they had any ambition they’d apply for a managers job elsewhere and prove they have what 

it takes to do a managers job. No rookies should ever be manager of Hearts.

Not going to get involved in the gnashing.   Levein is going nowhere while we're still in the cup. 

However, me and the mate decided at 12 today that we'd give today's game a miss.  Partially down to the weather,  but equally down to the dire football we've been served up lately,  and that includes the narrow 2 leg win against championship strugglers,  Partick.

Can't remember having felt this apathetic about the team.   Even Lockes team of kids gave us something to get behind.   This lot just don't.   But don't c worry.   We've just signed a left back whose made a career out of being injured. 

18 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Must have been a piss poor report then as I never heard from them :rofl:

Guess you aren’t going to explain why you felt it acceptable to refer to me as a monkey?

If he had called you an ape there would be no case to answer. Unfortunately he picked the mammal with a tail.

I am of course assuming that you do not have a tail.

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I have been threatening to myself for sometime re cancelling my FoH sub and can understand fully why you have... ☹

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Enough is enough, I genuinely like and respect Craig and believe he has nothing but good intentions for the club he likes...but the squad he's assembed is a mess. he should do the honourable thing and resign now before his reputation is ruined.

wattie exploited
20 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

If you’re losing any argument play a racist card!! Ffs grow up 

to many snow flakes on here ! haven't you heard the saying stop monkeying about !:yadayada:

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

As lacking in thought as in originality your thoughts....Daz speaks for a lot of us....its called caring enough to make a stand against an unacceptable practice & attitude...

1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

to many snow flakes on here ! haven't you heard the saying stop monkeying about !:yadayada:

Far too many off them on here!!

Nookie Bear
8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Come on Frank you’re better than this. 

I agree. 

I don’t mind being at odds with someone but this is wrong. 

merseyjambo

I suspect there are plenty of managers who would love this job but would you want it with CL looking over your shoulder all the time???

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t trust the next appointment unless CL was gone. 

When Cathro went, we opened it out for applicants. According to Ann there were a lot of high quality candidates. If that was the case, why was the short list Presley & Hartley both of whom were mediocre managers but had a Hearts connection. Billy Davies who had been out of game for a while and is an odious little whining toad and Daly. Questions needed to be asked at the time when that underwhelming short list of candidates was drawn up.

There are lots of decent managers out there, you just have to be prepared to look and maybe take a bit of a leap of faith. Guys like Appleton, Paul Hurst, the two lads at Lincoln, Michael Flynn are guys that are ready to manage at a higher profile and would probably be a good fit for us. It’s thinking outside the box. 

Instead we’ll no doubt end up with the boot room and more Levein style tactics

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree. 

Yeah. Beyond low.

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

I have been threatening to myself for sometime re cancelling my FoH sub and can understand fully why you have... ☹

FoH subs are there to support the club, not the manager ffs! 

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Far too many off them on here!!

there is that mate oh the bad boy called me a name really :17:

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

As lacking in thought as in originality your thoughts....Daz speaks for a lot of us....its called caring enough to make a stand against an unacceptable practice & attitude...

I doubt very much there’s a “lot” of fans ready to cancel their FoH subs. I’m basing that on the fact that there aren’t a lot of our fans who are childish, sulking bairns ??

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Cygnet said:

Cancelling FOH subscriptions because of a defeat. Not having that @dazajmbo but it’s worth the fishing attempt TBF. 

Hope he’s just fishing otherwise :facepalm:

The Comedian
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

It's difficult to seperate the two  sometimes when he's on the board, DOF and manager and runs the club from top to bottom.

:levein_interesting:

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

As someone who has paid in since day dot, you think I dont know that ??!??

Again, its called drawing a line re standards or lack of....

There are only 8k loyal FoH contributors, I am one...so the law of averages says a lot of folk ewo comment on folk like me on here dont actually stump up themself!!

Utterly depressing.  I previously thought he should go even if we win the Cup.  Now I dont think there is any chance we will win the Cup.

He has to go.

Phil Dunphy
47 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Does anyone think Cathro chose the signings without any Levein input. I don't! 

While I’m sure Levein and Cathro will have spoken about players, I don’t think Levein was cutting about signing players for Cathro without the managers knowledge. 

No one that was there today could defend Levein. It was an utter shambles, in every way and there was no fight from a single player. It doesn't look like there is any leadership at all and no wonder considering at times it feels as though it's a committee of coaches. The set up is just not working.

For those saying changing the manager while still in the club is a gamble, look at 2006, we changed manager before the semi final because it needed to happen. 

veruca-salt.gif.6cfec6f9deaa6fc401ecc3ec19f63fb4.gif

This place is fantastic entertainment, it's the Jeremy Kyle of forums.

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

As someone who has paid in since day dot, you think I dont know that ??!??

Again, its called drawing a line re standards or lack of....

There are only 8k loyal FoH contributors, I am one...so the law of averages says a lot of folk ewo comment on folk like me on here dont actually stump up themself!!

There’s plenty of other options for making your frustration known. Stopping your FoH subs is an unacceptable one imo

A bit historical and personal perspective. Back in the sixties and seventies I used to go the games with my late Dad. Time after time we’d leave Tynecastle after yet another defeat and another poor performance and he said that’s it I’m not going back. He did, we did. 

Pants Shaton

End of the day I'd rather see us relegated and beaten 8-0 by Hibs than have Levein as manager.

Working hard on being a bell-end, can some of the veterans give me any pointers?

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

I doubt very much there’s a “lot” of fans ready to cancel their FoH subs. I’m basing that on the fact that there aren’t a lot of our fans who are childish, sulking bairns ??

Just now, Cygnet said:

Cancelling FOH subscriptions because of a defeat. Not having that @dazajmbo but it’s worth the fishing attempt TBF. 

I pledge £200 a month to the FOH. have done for the previous 2 seasons.

I travel down from Ullapool  have also purchased season tickets, fuel money, accomodation for evening kick off's, food etc. 

I buy the home and away top every season as well as various other bits and pieces.

I'm sick of doing 8-10 hour round trips at a great cost to myself to go and watch this mediocre week in week out. Excuse after excuse. I have missed games due to car breakdowns, punctures on the A9 and all sorts. 

So don't dare say my loyality or anything like that has gone. The expense I give up each month for Hearts through all of the above means I want my journey to be worth it.

Simple as that. If I want to stop paying that every month because i am not happy with the direction the club is going in. I feel i'm perfectly entitled to do that. Until CL leaves I shall not be putting another penny into the club.

51 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Not 100% sure if meant to be a racist slur as I’m not sure you’re aware of my ethnicity but have reported to moderators.

Why would you need the draw? You said we will lose. £50 to Big Hearts from me if ICT qualify and £50 to Big Hearts from you if Hearts qualify ??

Regardless of today’s shitemare, the end of the season is the time and place to make any change. 

Surely it's a nod to the Organ grinder thingy from earlier.

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

Nowhere near that bad. It's more of a Trisha. 

We badly need a change but we need time

to get the right man in. Kirk is doing a solid job and with a motivator like Lockie next to him we may be able to do something in the cup. 

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, wigwam123 said:

Just wondering what the excuse will be this week. Yet again, Killie and Aberdeen drop points, Hibs win and we lose against Hamilton. I don't want to be negative, I have supported Levein through the whole season but a few things really annoyed me today. Here are a few of them.

1)Starting with 1 upfront and dropping Uche. I'm sorry, if the excuse is that he needed a rest, then that is a joke. He scored midweek, why drop a Striker when they are scoring.

2) Loosing a goal at the back post AGAIN. This happened against Partick midweek. 

3) Having Wingers who CANT CROSS. People talk about Morrison not starting but what is the point when neither him nor Mulraney can cross a ball. As good as playing with a man down

4) The constant playing backwards, 3 or 4 times in this game we were well past the halfway line and we played it back to our Keeper.

Very, very frustrating to be a Hearts fan at the moment. 

the football has been terrible for months and is getting worse week by week am sure there will be a drop in season tickets if CL is still the manager next season 

Famous 1874

Sack him tonight and give it to Austin MacPhee until the end of the season. Dreadful results, brutal performances, majority of signings have been pony and looks like the vast majority of fans want him out. Who actually wants him to stay and what are their reasons? Undefendable now.

Nookie Bear
4 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Still keeping the faith?

Any doubts? Genuine question. 

Outside of JKB the atmosphere is not angry, it’s utter apathy. And that’s almost worse. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Great retort and comeback ??

The lack of backbone in our club right now has reached new depths and lows...

To suggest someone who has stumped up since day one re FoH support is a child, as oppose to simply questioning the sanity in doing so when the ethos and mindset of the club is so poor, shows an alarming lack of mental wherewithal from you ?

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

There’s plenty of other options for making your frustration known. Stopping your FoH subs is an unacceptable one imo

Apart from Season ticket sales please update me as to my options??

38 minutes ago, Locky said:

He's probably waiting til folk can spell his name right before leaving.

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree. 

Posters like this need reported Guys 

Nookie Bear
Just now, kimosavi said:

Posters like this need reported Guys 

Like me?

Fair point, I suppose. Filth like me have no place here ?

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic