Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Geoff the Mince
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Not 100% sure if meant to be a racist slur as I’m not sure you’re aware of my ethnicity but have reported to moderators.

Why would you need the draw? You said we will lose. £50 to Big Hearts from me if ICT qualify and £50 to Big Hearts from you if Hearts qualify ??

Regardless of today’s shitemare, the end of the season is the time and place to make any change. 

How would he know about your ethnicity ? Stop being a grass Frank .

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

I just can’t fathom why we don’t even look like a football team anymore. Five months of terrible football is appalling. Complete change needed - final or not but in the summer. 

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

I'll never wish for Hearts to lose any game Daza. That's out of order. 

First time in my life supporting Hearts that I genuinely want us to get gubbed. He can't sack himself so what will it take?

3 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Not sure whats the best choice to make feelings known that leveins time is up .Aberdeen game will be the ideal time to do this ie empty staduim or protest outside  

Yeah,just you do that.?

Just now, dazajmbo said:

Sorry for the mis-spelling. I am a furious dyslexic 

No apology needed Daz your dealing with the simpletons who still support this clown. They go on about respect but what respect is Mr Levein showing the support? None it's dire straights now.

Its hard to keep your shit together whilst commenting on Hearts these days so I think the OP desrves a wee bit slack re words used in reference to CL but to generalise I agree....

Its all a bit of groundhog day now re CL and the obvious flaws in our setup and mindset on the park...

I am not knocking anyone else for seeing it differently or continuing to support the team on a matchday but personally the club have lost my £ re matchday revenue now until CL goes from anything to do directly with the 1st team....

An overhaul is required but I know thats unlikely whilst AB is in charge unfortunately...the approach and desire has been lost re competitive edge and that comes from the top downwards....

Bigggg sigh ???

Walter Bishop
8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I know exactly what you meant. You’re suggesting I don’t have the club’s interests because I want Levein to stay till end of season even though I am a ST holder. You’re suggesting someone like Enzo does have the club’s best interests at heart because he wants Levein gone even though he decided not to buy a ST this season because of who the manager is.

We’re all angry after that shite today but it was a daft thing to say. There’s plenty of fans who think Levein has done enough to stay till the summer and accusing us of not having the club’s best interests at heart is ridiculous considering we all out our hands in our pockets to support and sustain the club. 

We give him to the end of the season he will cost us financially. 

League position money.

Sponsorship and season ticket sales.

Match day revenue.

Potential cup final.

What is it going to take to say enough is enough, defeat to Inverness at Hampden?

Neat seasons budget should be much higher than this ones with no pitch to pay for and the likes of Sammon being off the wage bill, take every spare penny and bring in someone decent. David Wagner would be my choice, very involved with the community/charity work side of the club at Huddersfield so we could have exactly the right profile to appeal to him.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Not 100% sure if meant to be a racist slur as I’m not sure you’re aware of my ethnicity but have reported to moderators.

Why would you need the draw? You said we will lose. £50 to Big Hearts from me if ICT qualify and £50 to Big Hearts from you if Hearts qualify ??

Regardless of today’s shitemare, the end of the season is the time and place to make any change. 

I disagree.  We’ve been gifted a fantastic opportunity to reach a cup final.  To give ourselves any chance at all of winning that cup, the change has to be made now.

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Oh Frank 

The moderators are clever enough to see through you 

I already filed a report about you this morning, as you well know, and is exactly why you've played the racist card ?

You're on ignore now ?

fabienleclerq
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Lets bow down to him because the famous 5 year plan has a few months left? The amount of signings we have made under his tenure as DOF & following that manager, goes well above and beyond the numbers Vlad would have been proud off.

Lets our best assets run down thier contracts and go for nothing, the supposed conveyor belt of young talent has stalled. He deserves credit for over hauling the academy, and other than his love for Hearts, i'm struggling to see why we should be praising or respecting him. Hamilton? 

He's served the club as a player and manager twice, he's overseen bringing us a long way after the mess that was left post Romanov etc. 

I never said that you should bow down to him or praise him just show a little respect.

You don't have get personal with it. 

Also hoping we lose a semi final to get rid of him is moronic. You're embarrassing yourself tbh.

Edited by fabienleclerq

Walter Bishop
6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Yeah, sure Man Utd fans would agree with that one. ?

Perfect example of getting rid of a dinosaur. 

Edited by Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I disagree.  We’ve been gifted a fantastic opportunity to reach a cup final.  To give ourselves any chance at all of winning that cup, the change has to be made now.

100% ??

GlasgoJambo

Thought Hamilton were awful going forward - how many times did their punts up the park in the first half just run out? But they didn’t care - focussed on defence and defensively they were excellent. It really showed us up as a team with no idea how to break down a side who dig in and fight for each ball. Any team with a bit of directness and panache would have murdered them today.

I don’t think individually we are that bad but the sum of our parts makes for a dismal football experience. 

12 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Craig Levien Excuses folder

? Ian Cathro
? Ian Cathros Players
? Playing at Murrayfield
? Squad overhaul needed
? Referee's
? Injuries
? New signings being unfit
? 3 games in a week
? This folder is empty.

**** OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB CRAIG LEVIEN.

And Hearts have the cheek to raise some season ticket prices, for what? Mediocre football, pass it back to Berra and lump it forward to one striker. Signings have been terrible. Youth players have looked Excellent when called upon last season, not one team in EUROPE played more teenagers than us. And now they can barely get on the bench. GTF. I won't be attending another game with Harry Potter in charge. I hope Caley beat us 10-0 in the semi final. Then he might take himself and Jon Daly and all his other wasters out of our famous club. 

No style. No bottle. No character. Levien needs to go.

:cornette:

SpruceBringsteen

He/his agent would quickly say "no ta" after 20 minutes of solid laughter, but as an ex-West Brom manager has done wonders for an absolute donut club up here already, I'd give Darren Moore a ring and pray he's had a head knock that day.

If Levein did jack it in (he won't of course, would you want to stop working at a job you **** up every single week yet your gaffer thinks the sun shines out your farter?) and it was Daly/Fox/whoever, I'd just call it a day tbh. There's better things I could be doing with my Saturdays than paying to watch an awful stream whilst googling "how much paracetamol will kill you"

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

heartsfc_fan

Being in two cup semi finals will save him this season. Unless we don't get in the top 6.

6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Are you a teenager Frank? 

That is an utterly shameful accusation. 

Haringshairband
Just now, Morgan said:

:cornette:

I didn't even get past the Harry Potter line. That is definitely the correct meme. How do I post these faces ?

Gibson_HMFC

The criteria has to be someone with experience first and foremost. 

Someone that has good contacts.

Someone that is utterly relentless when it comes to giving teams a doing.

Someone that emphasises attacking football 

Someone that looks for players with pace. 

Someone that demands to win. 

A bad loser. 

Must have good man management also. Someone that you don't cross but has a bit of charm and is likeable. 

Edited by Gibson_HMFC

3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

First time in my life supporting Hearts that I genuinely want us to get gubbed. He can't sack himself so what will it take?

Yeah, I know, I can just never wish Hearts to lose. We're all hurting just now, we deal with it differently. I'm away out to the hills tomorrow and just forget all about fitba for a while. I can't even go to the semi as we're at a wedding that day, won't even see it on the box. Maybe not so bad.

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

None of the above give me any sense of moving forward.

This is my problem, nobody mentioned or I can think of as a realistic replacement is any better than we have ATM. Which sounds far too defensive of Levein, I'd like a change but needs to be the right man not just binning CL asap.

I am now officially suspicious of ANY poster who wants levein to stay.

Edited by 1874robbo

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

How would he know about your ethnicity ? Stop being a grass Frank .

Calling someone a monkey is pretty dangerous when you don’t know their ethnicity ??‍♂️

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Are you a teenager Frank? 

That is an utterly shameful accusation. 

Its in response to me reporting him ealrier today to the mods 

Did not expect such a shameful response 

Even from frank

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

I want him to stay till the summer. Add me to your list ??

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

They actually think we are the Hibee trolls.

Alex Kintner
Just now, kimosavi said:

Its in response to me reporting him ealrier today to the mods 

Did not expect such a shameful response 

Even from frank

You did? Didn’t hear from them so wasn’t aware. ??‍♂️

Don’t go around calling people monkeys and you’ll have nothing to worry about being reported for ??

I will be going to the boozer pre game and off home after.

This plan has **** all chance of having any effect.

We have watched the same style of push for the best part of 4 seasons. In Robbie'ss latter period , Cathros entire period, and since Levein took over. We have seen too many dreadful signings come and go. The odd good performance offers hope for the fans but then it is dashed immediately. We need change now and not sending him up the stairs to control things remotely. Anne is not going to change it unless the fans force her hand. She might go herself if he is forced out. Which would be a terrible shame but ultimately this is a football club and the football on offer is chronically bad with no sign of improving despite what the happy clappers will try to spin

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

He/his agent would quickly say "no ta" after 20 minutes of solid laughter, but as an ex-West Brom manager has done wonders for an absolute donut club up here already, I'd give Darren Moore a ring and pray he's had a head knock that day.

If Levein did jack it in (he won't of course, would you want to stop working at a job you **** up every single week yet your gaffer thinks the sun shines out your farter?) and it was Daly/Fox/however, I'd just call it a day tbh. There's better things I could be doing with my Saturdays than paying to watch an awful stream whilst googling "how much paracetamol will kill you"

Our selling point is time. If any manager wants to have a chance to come to a club, build something and try to achieve silverware he can do it here. If he wants to be bounced out the club at the first opportunity then England is the place to go. 

I wouldn't be against going and grabbing Sergio now tbh. He might bring a bit of a spark back to the club.

One things for sure, and thats Levein cannot take us into next season. We cannot write off another season because he's utterly incapable of motivating his players. 

NaturalOrder74

I just honestly want something to be excited about and the way these players are playing is just not good enough, I mean if we'd hammered Hamilton like every other team in the league and they got a shock goal I'd accept that, but its just week in week out were feeding off 1 goal wins if we're lucky or getting beat off every diddy team one by one, its past the point where its bearable, great he's unbeaten against hibs, fantastic, but that should be a minimal requirement for the hearts job.

Popcorn teeth is available come May,can't be any worse and would certainly add some much needed interest.?

I doubt he’ll leave when he has a chance to get to cup final.

I doubt he’ll be sacked when he has a chance to get to cup final.

Somewhat ironically?  him leaving or being sacked would improve our chances of winning said cup final, imo.

Alex Kintner
7 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

We give him to the end of the season he will cost us financially. 

League position money.

Sponsorship and season ticket sales.

Match day revenue.

Potential cup final.

What is it going to take to say enough is enough, defeat to Inverness at Hampden?

Defeat to Inverness and finishing outside top 4 would be enough for me.

I've given the gaffer the benefit of the doubt and fought his corner for over half the season but it's clear that he and the entire coaching team no  longer have any plan of how to manage this group of players and things are only getting worse.

They all have to go.

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

I want him to stay till the summer. Add me to your list ??

No need to add you, you were first name on it.

Geoff the Mince
7 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Naismith or somebody like Gary rowett

I mentioned Rowett a while back , he's been unlucky in his jobs and I think he's the sort we should look at.

Whether he would come to us is a different matter .

Latest post match interview “we started slow and were poor and I don’t now why” !  That’s as good as admitting he’s done!!!

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic