Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, The Doc said:

As bad a performance as anything I’ve seen this season.

Awful set up. Awful performance. Awful.

No more excuses. 

Times up Levein.

Tactics are so negative it’s frighening , when we do play a forward pass the receiving player is facing his own goal , sideways passes all go behind the recipient slowing momentum 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Hats off to those poor soles who traveled through to that s**t hole of a place to sit through that eye bleeding performance..

Cracks are being papered over and lets not beat about the bush, they are f*****g massive.
We are going backwards....

Needs emptied, End of

FTh

Said for long enough we need a new coaching team. No doubt the usual suspects will come on and berate the fans that know this and have done for a long time. It's time they took their buried head out of the sand and acknowledged this. Nothing will change under Levein and if he's still around, we'll be posting the same old stuff this time next year.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

People think blind loyalty is a good thing for the club. 

It's not being an apologist really just pushes us further back. 

It's getting worse not better 

Who we bring in (don't say enyone)?

I agree levein on borrowers time but honestly think poor realistic candidates out there (that's why got levein in first place)

2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

It's not working.

I love Levein and his passion for our club and I thank him for everything he has done for us.

But it is time for a fresh start. We have players who are massively underperforming.

We need someone to come in with fresh ideas and send a rocket up some of these players. 

We also need someone who stops buying sub-standard players.

Just now, Deevers said:

Offer the job to Naismith - he at least seems to be able to motivate those around him.

Naismith as player-coach jointly with Austin in the dug-out? I honestly think Levein sucks the life out of all the hard work Austin does with the team, but folk who watch training will know if that's the case...

Just now, rick witter said:

We won’t even be in the final if he is in charge for the semi. 

Thafs how bad we are playing. I would expect Inverness to beat us as they will be up for it, will start quickly and they can score goals. Everything we don’t do. 

I agree man. The semi already has feelings of the Airdrie, St Mirren semis of years gone by. Levein is just a natural born loser.

?

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Form table:

image.png.4e222034b54521f2c93d8c02794eb5aa.png

Quite appalling. 

Been awful product since championship year. Since promoted awful

To think cost me season ticket plus 20 quid a month for foh

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Who we bring in (don't say enyone)?

I agree levein on borrowers time but honestly think poor realistic candidates out there (that's why got levein in first place)

Levein  probably got the job because he created the shambles.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

What’s it now since Naismith went down injured in October?

9 wins in 24 matches?

Not good.  Two being against Auchenleck and a replay v Partick.  

part_time_jambo
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Thafs how bad we are playing. I would expect Inverness to beat us as they will be up for it, will start quickly and they can score goals. Everything we don’t do. 

Hate to say it, but I agree with that.

Think it’s time for Levein to make a statement that he is stepping down at end of the season. Give him the semi and potential final , Gives the directors the time to find a proper replacement 

rick witter
Just now, neilnunb said:

I agree man. The semi already has feelings of the Airdrie, St Mirren semis of years gone by. Levein is just a natural born loser.

?

Yeah I feel the exact same way. 

It’s just all a bit shit the now. Totally deflated since we came back after the winter break. 

4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levering probably got the job because he created the shambles.

They interviewed but candidates awful...pressley etc

My question the same...who we bring in

Hampden Demolition

Humiliated by Livingston

Beaten by Hamilton

Beaten by St Mirren

Beaten by Dundee

Conceding on average a goal a game.

23 points dropped to bottom 6 opponents.

Any other manager would be out the door by now. Why should Levein be different?

4 minutes ago, Yoda said:

We also need someone who stops buying sub-standard players.

All transfers can be hit or miss. We do gamble alot though. Probably more than we should.

GorgieRules22

Only fan power will empty him, time to let the club know against Aberdeen how we feel about the football side of things.

Allowayjambo1874

Our manager has been out thought this season by managerial greats Steven Robinson, Oran Kearney, Jim McIntyre and Martin Canning. Surprised Real Madrid decided to go for Zidane! 

Time’s up, hiding behind a piss easy cup run is a joke.

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Time is up, No more chances. We are terrible, he has wasted hundreds of thousands of pounds and has taken us backwards. 

We have season tickets, hospitality etc etc to sell for net season, Im afraid with Levein in charge we will see another decline in sales. He is hurting the club, time to walk away Craig! 

Anyone still wanting him to be given time does not have the best interest of the club at heart! 

Utter shite. People who decidenot to buy a season ticket because of who the manager is are the people who don’t have the best interests of the club at heart. I’ll be buying mine regardless of who is in the dugout ??

Alex Kintner
7 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Fancy a bet if you’re so confident?

If Levein had an ounce of self respect he would call it a day, please just go before you completely  suck the life  out of our club.

Edited by suds66
spelling

Just now, Gizmo said:

Naismith as player-coach jointly with Austin in the dug-out? I honestly think Levein sucks the life out of all the hard work Austin does with the team, but folk who watch training will know if that's the case...

That how I see it as well.  Levein just does not appear to have the ability to motivate players these days.  Quite happy to see him back upstairs. We need fresh ideas and motivation on the pitch.  Surely Mrs Budge must see this too.

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Only fan power will empty him, time to let the club know against Aberdeen how we feel about the football side of things.

That’ll really motivate the players ?

JKB never fails to disappoint.

Tears and snotters awe ower the gaff. 

:rofl:

All roads lead to Gorgie

The only thing to match having CL as manager right now would be having Gregory Townsend as boss. It is that bad! 

All about next season guys. 2 semi finals. Only few points off killie and Aberdeen, its fine hes a PHM, we've been unlucky with injuries. Its sound, just ignore the pure shite performances week in week out, the embarrassment at livi, our minging performances in Glasgow, the bottom teams laughing at us. Its all good 5 year plan is going to plan and the work behind the sences is on point. Sit back and take it dry just like Scotland are at Twickenham just now...

Nookie Bear
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The Happy Clappers will be along shortly.

Maybe not as they will be to embarrassed.

They will be quiet for a couple of days and then start a thread or two on how bad the hibs pitch is. 

10 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Tbf the scouting dept needs to go too. Signings since promotion horrendous more often then not

And who is in charge of the scouting Levein just like he’s in charge of everything.

3 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

They interviewed but candidates awful...pressley etc

My question the same...who we bring in

That's not up to us to decide. What Ann should do is get rid of Levein now, maybe bring in Jeffries temporarily and if all and well, offer him the Director of Football role at the end of the season then let him bring the right manager for the club. If we carry on as we are season tickets will spiral downwards.

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Do they look motivated to you as things are? I admire optimism as I can be a nihilist but we can't even beat the shittest sides in the league and we barely score goals, so I really don't know where to find optimism from at this point. 

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Do the players look motivated at the moment ? Did you just witness that shite today ?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

We can't perform against shite sides for some reason. We seem to up our game consistently against decent ones though. Is it motivation or a lack of leaders on the park - I don't know, but it's looking pretty bleak.

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Nothing will motivate the players more than pulling the Hearts strip on and if that’s 

not going to work boot their arses out the door.

5 minutes ago, jambonian said:

That's not up to us to decide. What Ann should do is get rid of Levein now, maybe bring in Jeffries temporarily and if all and well, offer him the Director of Football role at the end of the season then let him bring the right manager for the club. If we carry on as we are season tickets will spiral downwards.

Not asking for decision to be made on kickback (was opinions and thoughts I was after)

6 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Our manager has been out thought this season by managerial greats Steven Robinson, Oran Kearney, Jim McIntyre and Martin Canning. Surprised Real Madrid decided to go for Zidane! 

Time’s up, hiding behind a piss easy cup run is a joke.

Canning got emptied months ago

Walter Bishop
5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Utter shite. People who decidenot to buy a season ticket because of who the manager is are the people who don’t have the best interests of the club at heart. I’ll be buying mine regardless of who is in the dugout ??

Think you need to read that again. Im sure i said people who still want to give the manager time. ??

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Oh yeh they are so highly motivated at the moment of course.

Walter Bishop
6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

If they do require motivation im pretty sure that's the manager/coaching staff's job. ?

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Do the players look motivated at the moment ? Did you just witness that shite today ?

I don’t think we have bad players  - we have players who are routinely put out on the pitch with poor instruction and a complete lack of motivation. It’s been that way for months now. We can’t continue like this. Something has to give.

Just now, J80MBO said:

Not asking for decision to be made on kickback (was opinions and thoughts I was after)

I know what you asked for and my opinion/thought was Jeffries in til the end of the season?

rick witter
7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Fancy a bet if you’re so confident?

Yeah ok. Would you give me the draw aswell? 

As an aside to that mate all joking aside. Do you think we should continue with Levein in charge? I know you want to stick by him busy surely that is one poor performance too many today? 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic