Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

I pledge £200 a month to the FOH. have done for the previous 2 seasons.

I travel down from Ullapool  have also purchased season tickets, fuel money, accomodation for evening kick off's, food etc. 

I buy the home and away top every season as well as various other bits and pieces.

I'm sick of doing 8-10 hour round trips at a great cost to myself to go and watch this mediocre week in week out. Excuse after excuse. I have missed games due to car breakdowns, punctures on the A9 and all sorts. 

So don't dare say my loyality or anything like that has gone. The expense I give up each month for Hearts through all of the above means I want my journey to be worth it.

Simple as that. If I want to stop paying that every month because i am not happy with the direction the club is going in. I feel i'm perfectly entitled to do that. Until CL leaves I shall not be putting another penny into the club.

Whether you pay £10 a month or £200 a month to FOH, stoppong your payment because you’re unhappy with the manager or performances on the pitch makes you a grade-A twat in my opinion.

At the end of the day I’m sure you won’t do it. It’s the immediate aftermath of a terrible performance and result and you’re (rightly) angry.  A supporter with the amount of commitment you have to the club to make the journeys you make regularly won’t give up on us once you calm down ??

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Still keeping the faith?

Any doubts? Genuine question. 

No doubts at all.

90 minutes of football isn't going to change my mind. 

Levein is the best man for the job under the current circumstances.

Just now, Artful Dodger said:

No doubts at all.

What circumstances ?

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Like me?

Fair point, I suppose. Filth like me have no place here ?

Ya filthy animal ? 

Wait.....can i say that ?

You may be Transgender 

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Great retort and comeback ??

The lack of backbone in our club right now has reached new depths and lows...

To suggest someone who has stumped up since day one re FoH support is a child, as oppose to simply questioning the sanity in doing so when the ethos and mindset of the club is so poor, shows an alarming lack of mental wherewithal from you ?

The only lack of backbone would be from someone who stops their FoH subs due to poor performances.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

No doubts at all.

Fair enough, although not sure what the circumstances are. 

23 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

My FOH DD has been cancelled today. I won't be travelling down from Ullapool at a great personal expense to watch hearts again while he remains in charge. Be that a semi final thrashing by ICT or a final. He needs to go.

Not actually considered this myself but the general mood of the 

supporters at the moment I can understand why there may be a 

surge in cancellations 

I’ve stuck by CL but lately I think another manager would be able to get a lot more out of the players. We shouldn’t be getting 1 point from 3 games against the relegation battlers.

Respectfully...it’s time for him to go.

Nookie Bear
Just now, kimosavi said:

Ya filthy animal ? 

Wait.....can i say that ?

You may be Transgender 

You mean I buy half-and-half scarves?

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Apart from Season ticket sales please update me as to my options??

Stop attending

Stop buying merchandise

Email the club

Organise a protest

Start an online petition

If you’re so unhappy you’re willing to put the future existence of the club at risk then surely you unhappy enough to do all of the above as well?

2 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Not actually considered this myself but the general mood of the 

supporters at the moment I can understand why there may be a 

surge in cancellations 

If you see my post following this one on page 47 you may see why I feel it's my best option.

Keeps the money out of Budges pocket.Let her waste her own money and not yours.I am not renewing my season ticket. Or wasting money on the semi final..Done that at Murrayfield.Once the money dries up you will get action.

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Surely it's a nod to the Organ grinder thingy from earlier.

It was and everyone knows it, including the attention seeker.....now he's miraculously had amnesia since everyone has seen through his pathetic attempt at the race card. 

Independence
10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I travel down from Ullapool  have also purchased season tickets, fuel money, accomodation for evening kick off's, food etc. 

I buy the home and away top every season as well as various other bits and pieces.

I'm sick of doing 8-10 hour round trips at a great cost to myself to go and watch this mediocre week in week out. Excuse after excuse. I have missed games due to car breakdowns, punctures on the A9 and all sorts. 

So don't dare say my loyality or anything like that has gone. The expense I give up each month for Hearts through all of the above means I want my journey to be worth it.

Simple as that. If I want to stop paying that every month because i am not happy with the direction the club is going in. I feel i'm perfectly entitled to do that. Until CL leaves I shall not be putting another penny into the club.

We really do not need so called supporters like this. Hearts are bigger than CL and the club still needs the money. I pay my FoH subscription because I love my club, Hearts, and don't demand a return like I would with buying shares of a company. I pay till I die! I feel like increasing my amount tonight to balance out with the 'drama' queens who are deciding to throw their teddies out the pram!

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You mean I buy half-and-half scarves?

I wouldn't want to offend you Nooks 

Buy aye ?

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Grass. 

Away and watch the rugger. 

:Rofl:

Nothing bad, Nooks. You two had a wee ding ding earlier. And I thought it was funny. That's why I remembered it.

Just trying to show Kimosavi isn't racist.

?

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

If you see my post following this one on page 47 you may see why I feel it's my best option.

Totally understand why you feel this way also may I commend 

you on travelling from Ullapool for a match

Fair enough, although not sure what the circumstances are. 

Clubs not fully built yet, it's not ready to be handed over. There's so much going on behind the scenes to drive the playing side forward from scraps it's incomprehensible to punt the man who's in charge of it all. 

I've probably seen Hearts getting beaten more times than winning over the years and I've seen us make awful decisions at board room level equating in us being utter Shite for decades.

We're on a journey going in the right direction, anybody that can't see that, doesn't want to see it.

Sacking Levein in no way is beneficial for Heart of Midlothian Football Club no matter what supporters think.

Nookie Bear
Just now, ri Alban said:

Nothing bad, Nooks. You two had a wee ding ding earlier. And I thought it was funny. That's why I remembered it.

?

It is funny ? 

FFS they’ve only gone and won it !!!!!

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Clubs not fully built yet, it's not ready to be handed over. There's so much going on behind the scenes to drive the playing side forward from scraps it's incomprehensible to punt the man who's in charge of it all. 

I've probably seen Hearts getting beaten more times than winning over the years and I've seen us make awful decisions at board room level equating in us being utter Shite for decades.

We're on a journey going in the right direction, anybody that can't see that, doesn't want to see it.

Sacking Levein in no way is beneficial for Heart of Midlothian Football Club no matter what supporters think.

I appreciate the work behind the scenes but I don’t believe any of that explains air justifies poor signings, a timid mentality and poor tactics. And I don’t believe Levein has the ability to turn it around on the pitch. 

Edit: and I should add that, even though I respect the effort in rebuilding the youth academy I am concerned that Leveins approach to the game will be utilised across all our age groups and that out Academy will not be as effective as it could be. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

?

Its very much Appreciated guys thanks 

Phil Dunphy
22 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

That’ll free up a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final once we get there then. 

Splendid.

16 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

The only lack of backbone would be from someone who stops their FoH subs due to poor performances.

....very apt your prof pic and offerings...

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

....very apt your prof pic and offerings...

You’ve lost me ??‍♂️

On 23/02/2019 at 17:22, Famous 1874 said:

Has to go. Looks like he has lost the dressing room

Thats what has been bothering me,  the players look uninterested and severely lacking in confidence. No professional player can enjoy playing the way Levein wants us to play 

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Jambo100 said:

Is it not the F O H are taking the money.Then let the club waste it.

Waste it on what? 

9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

That’ll free up a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final once we get there then. 

Splendid.

Well done, great response. You are a pure ubber Hearts man liksey.

Get Scottish rugby coaches to take over? Almost snatching the win of all time! So much more exciting than our bloody football team.

I appreciate the work behind the scenes but I don’t believe any of that explains air justifies poor signings, a timid mentality and poor tactics. And I don’t believe Levein has the ability to turn it around on the pitch. 

The signings are decent for me, do they play as a team, currently not. 

I'm not concerned because I've seen all this countless times before, we pull the trigger and nothing will happen, I'm positive about that so he'll get time to sort it. 

I'm ok with that.

Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

You sir are, respectfully, a naive,  deluded fool.

For those cancelling pledges, I’ll never agree with it but I’d suggest emailing the club and the FOH and explaining your reasons why.

Otherwise you’re just another number.

ford donald
34 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Perfect example of someone talking sense. I wish CL would do the honourable thing and resign.

2 minutes ago, The Doc said:

For those cancelling pledges, I’ll never agree with it but I’d suggest emailing the club and the FOH and explaining your reasons why.

Otherwise you’re just another number.

I have done so. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Even if we WIN the cup his time is up.

Genuinely believe he will stand down in the summer. Unfortunately I also think he will convince Ann that Daly is ready!!

1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

We give him to the end of the season he will cost us financially. 

League position money.

Sponsorship and season ticket sales.

Match day revenue.

Potential cup final.

What is it going to take to say enough is enough, defeat to Inverness at Hampden?

I think the pressure on Hearts to perform along with sheer pigheadedness is now his biggest stumbling blocks, as I Said earlier he’s earned his day at hampden , if he gave notice he’s stepping down at the end of the season , I think the pressure is off the team and we have time to appoint the right man 

Go and please take that useless assistant with you. Utterly clueless and incompetent today . That was an embarrassment . Utterly unacceptable 

Walter Bishop

Retiring at the end of the season rumour? This would be a nightmare aswell as it would give one of his puppets a foot in the door. We need a complete change. 

Calebs Grandad
2 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

I love my club. But sorry. Im out 

I love my club. But sorry I’m not going to stop following them as I’ve seen truly atrocious Hearts sides who played before 2,000 crowds at Tynecastle, got relegated more than once through season long dire performances. Your team are part of your life and walking away just doesn’t happen.

Phil Dunphy
15 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Well done, great response. You are a pure ubber Hearts man liksey.

Sorry for not being moved by his post. 

If Hearts being successful is a prerequisite for putting money in the club, he’s following the wrong team. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If you cannot see the cycle of mediocrity we’re stuck in, you really do know nothing about the game. It’s staring you in the face and it has been for ages. Too many people on here giving Levein a free ride.

HEARTS FOREVER

Time for him to go.

******s that talk about cancelling pledges though.

Edited by HEARTS FOREVER

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic