Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Carry on Ann and watch Levein fail week after week and do nothing.

Still the worst poster in the modern era of JKB. Pushing for all time worst. 

Congratulations. 

Edited by Sarah O

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

22 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

God only knows. She’s put herself in this dreadful position. If she had any savvy or stanes she’d be on the blower to someone like Sir Alex for advice. He’d happily give it. 

Doubtful he would provide advice given he won’t provide advice to his beloved Aberdeen. No doubt she needs to get rid of the manager but who would want to take on the muppets we have in the team.

1 minute ago, jambonian said:

I read somewhere that Sir Alex was either interested or contacted at some point years and years ago to be the Hearts manager. Sure he said something about it being one thing he regretted. Very interesting!

Another poster mentioned a DoF role for Jim Jeffries. I mentioned this a couple of years ago. The reason being that he knows how a Hearts team should play and also how Hearts fans expect them to play. I would imagine that if he had been given this role at the club, he would've made sure that he got the right coaching team in and we'd have played an attractive attacking style of football, and certainly not wasted a lot of money on some of the players we've had these last few years.

Bang on.

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Gorillajam said:

Doubtful he would provide advice given he won’t provide advice to his beloved Aberdeen. No doubt she needs to get rid of the manager but who would want to take on the muppets we have in the team.

He would 100% give Budge advice on who to turn it in a football capacity. I’m not necessarily talking about him saying give the job to X I’m suggesting he would know who might be a good person to work on bringing X in. A go between in the football world. I want Levein nowhere near any decision impacting the future of the first team. He’s tainted and a bad apple. 

BarneyBattles44
7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

New poll new needed.

Do you want a new manager? Yes/no

Yes

been here before
6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

What’s worrying is Leveins post match comments. These are sackable in themselves. Lacking in confidence ? 1 game in ffs. 

Just go you absolute imposter. 

Do you just copy and paste the same post on every thread?

6 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I read somewhere that Sir Alex was either interested or contacted at some point years and years ago to be the Hearts manager. Sure he said something about it being one thing he regretted. Very interesting!

Another poster mentioned a DoF role for Jim Jeffries. I mentioned this a couple of years ago. The reason being that he knows how a Hearts team should play and also how Hearts fans expect them to play. I would imagine that if he had been given this role at the club, he would've made sure that he got the right coaching team in and we'd have played an attractive attacking style of football, and certainly not wasted a lot of money on some of the players we've had these last few years.

Spot on bout sir Alex back in the mercer days. We were just unlucky that Man U came in at the same time.

good point bout JJ. Billy brown was on football daft podcast and admitted that goes to every hearts game but the football is terrible!

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Zlatanable said:

Ferguson wanted Moyes at Man Utd right?

If Hearts had any ambition which of course in a footballing sense we don’t he’d be an excellent target. A guy that is hungry to get his career back on track, is extremely hands on in a coaching sense and is capable of building a side with our resources. He’d get a hell of a lot more out of this squad. 

7 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

A couple of bad defeats next 2 weeks then pressure is on 

If we lose to Motherwell, that's another nail.  He gets a free pass for Celtic, unless it's an utter drubbing like ST Johnston took. 

The next home game against Hamilton will be interesting. Those hammer throwers will be smelling blood.

19 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Every ****ing week. 😴😴😴

Its not as if there would be a thread saying the team is a brilliantly shaped side getting there.

At least all they shite league cup performances was gearing up team shape and players fitness for the start of the season to hit the ground running. 

Hopefully the Levein loving gang bashing can be kept to this thread only then. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

18 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Every ****ing week. 😴😴😴

Every ****ing day more like. The boy's a ****ing idiot. 

25 minutes ago, PnG said:

sending emails wont do anything.

supporters just need to be unified and noisy in or outside the ground. things will happen pretty quickly after that.

There were a couple of guys shouting outside the ground as I left, don't know if it picked up any momentum though. 

8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

What’s worrying is Leveins post match comments. These are sackable in themselves. Lacking in confidence ? 1 game in ffs. 

Just go you absolute imposter. 

The BBC report says we were outplayed.  Outplayed at home by Ross County.  If I remember correctly, Dingwall has a population of 6,000.

If it's not a crisis Craig  what does a crisis look like?

3 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

I don't think we have a bad team, I just don't think we are getting anywhere near the performances that this team should be capable of delivering.  

1 minute ago, smiler said:

Every ****ing day more like. The boy's a ****ing idiot. 

Should be enough for someone to be banned off a thread. Oh, wait. 

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

The BBC report says we were outplayed.  Outplayed at home by Ross County.  If I remember correctly, Dingwall has a population of 6,000.

If it's not a crisis Craig  what does a crisis look like?

Now, I’m not disagreeing that we were rotten but what has a population got to do with anything?

It isn’t international football 

Haringshairband

Having had some time to reflect on that dismal performance. I think it's almost time for the fans to come together and protest for the removal of Levein. I get that he's a club legend and it's not how I wanted him to leave but the lack of progress on the pitch can't continue.

Captain Sausage

I was one of the ones saying last week that Aberdeen away isn’t the match to judge Levein on. 

That performance today was an absolute disgrace. Beyond Cathro-esque playground shite. Absolute no cohesive plan for us to link the attack. 

We will be knocked out of the league cup by Motherwell and pumped at Celtic Park before Levein will be back at Tynecastle against Hamilton. I can’t see, a miracle result aside, how his position will be tenable come that point. 

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Do you just copy and paste the same post on every thread?

Whereas your patter is so often refreshingly original.

BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, Haringshairband said:

Having had some time to reflect on that dismal performance. I think it's almost time for the fans to come together and protest for the removal of Levein. I get that he's a club legend and it's not how I wanted him to leave but the lack of progress on the pitch can't continue.

Yes

26 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Carry on Ann and watch Levein fail week after week and do nothing.

You need a poll Mitch. 

Michael Stewart having a go at him on twitter

28th April 19 

“I need four players and they need to be much better than we have”

Signs 5 players

10th August 19 

“Looking to do two or three bits of business before the window closes”

Youngsters opportunities limited..

East Fife v Hearts 7-6 on penalties 

“We’ll be fine, the league is different”

Hearts v Ross County 0-0

“We’ll get better, in fact we’ll get much much better”

Success is always JUST round the corner.

5 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I don't think we have a bad team, I just don't think we are getting anywhere near the performances that this team should be capable of delivering.  

You’re probably right what looks like muppets at present would possibly be world beaters under a better manager. 

11 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Ferguson wanted Moyes at Man Utd right?

Yes and ?

Alex Ferguson’s judgment cant be questioned, The UKs most successful football manager of all time ?

Moyes was an outstanding candidate at that point in time, it didn’t work out, shit happens sometimes..

31 minutes ago, PnG said:

sending emails wont do anything.

supporters just need to be unified and noisy in or outside the ground. things will happen pretty quickly after that.

Hearts fans are right up there when it comes to apathy, therefore your point is moot. 

1 win in our last 9 league matches, dreadful football, awful tactics, horrendous substitutions and after match interviews that always say things will get better but we actually get worse. We had 4 attacking players in Naisy, Walker, Uche and Washington and Walker did more defensively than going forward. This has bn going on longer than a few months this has bn going on since the Cathro days. There is zero excitement going to a Hearts game, Levein talks about players lacking confidence and no wonder when we have such a negative manager. Our plan is always thump it to Uche who invariably loses it and we are on the backfoot. County today looked sharper, quicker, hungier and every team we play is the exact same. Don’t get me started on Zlamal 😱, my 7 year old laddie would catch more than him. 

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

28th April 19 

Signs 5 players

10th August 19 

Hearts v Ross County 0-0

He’s absolutely on the money. 

Interesting that Levein has never had success. 

There is no defence  of Levein now, though one or two will try, tbh there has been no credible defence of him for a long time.

1 league win in 14 in the SPL, team's that included Dundee, Livingston, Hamilton, Ross County is indefensible.

He and his coaching staff all have to completely.

The fans AND the players NEED the feel good factor back.

Ann MUST act soon or may end up being be brought down with him.

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

28th April 19 

Signs 5 players

10th August 19 

Hearts v Ross County 0-0

Brilliant.   More of this is what's needed.  

1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

No Hearts TV interview with CL, normally one after the game. 

Even Hearts tv said County were by far the better team, and we would have no complaints if they had won 0-3. That shows just how bad we have become.....

Captain Canada

We deserved to lose today. Not good enough. Who are we confident of beating now? 

Six games into the season and no goals from our strikers. 

Edited by Captain Canada

Just now, Away up in Gorgie said:

He’s absolutely on the money. 

Interesting that Levein has never had success. 

Agreed. Michael Stewart sussed Levein out a long time ago and is 100% correct with his comments 

Look at that team we put out everybody was foaming at the mouth predicting 4 or 5.

Look at that match stats, utterly fecking embarrassing tbh. 

Levein needs to do the decent thing and hand in his notice but he won't because he is an arrogant arsehole 

If we lose at Motherwell , 50/50 in my view, he should be gone. Why?  we've played 6 games and don't know our strongest side and are still trying to bring in more players to challenge for what , no chance in the league would just leave Scottish Cup 9-10 months away.

I don't think he will be got rid off if we are out the League cup though.  Very disappointing however will be heading to Fir Park on Friday, it's the hope that kills you.

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Agreed. Michael Stewart sussed Levein out a long time ago and is 100% correct with his comments 

He did but he’s still a bitter guy, mate.

He’ll be loving this.

5 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

If we lose at Motherwell , 50/50 in my view, he should be gone. Why?  we've played 6 games and don't know our strongest side and are still trying to bring in more players to challenge for what , no chance in the league would just leave Scottish Cup 9-10 months away.

I don't think he will be got rid off if we are out the League cup though.  Very disappointing however will be heading to Fir Park on Friday, it's the hope that kills you.

Why wait for Motherwell.

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Look at that team we put out everybody was foaming at the mouth predicting 4 or 5.

Look at that match stats, utterly fecking embarrassing tbh. 

Levein needs to do the decent thing and hand in his notice but he won't because he is an arrogant arsehole 

Looking at Motherwell’s opening spell v Celtic and their workrate with desire, it could be a worrying night when you look at how we start matches. 

Gordon Ramsay
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

28th April 19 

Signs 5 players

10th August 19 

Hearts v Ross County 0-0

Michael Stewart is a bit of a bellend but he's bang on with Levein. 

This time next week we'll be out the League Cup with a trip to Celtic Park to look forward to. 

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

He did but he’s still a bitter guy, mate.

He’ll be loving this.

Or just been correct all along. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Michael Stewart is a bit of a bellend but he's bang on with Levein. 

This time next week we'll be out the League Cup with a trip to Celtic Park to look forward to. 

Another Stewart quote 

6th July 2017 - Loic Damour signs for Cardiff 

28th Aug 2017 - Craig Levein becomes Hearts manager

10th Aug 2019 - “I’ve like Damour for a while and actually I tried to sign Loic before but couldn’t compete with Cardiff on the wages”

1 hour ago, Australis...... said:

Population of Dingwall

Dingwall (Scots: Dingwal, Scottish Gaelic: Inbhir Pheofharain [ˈiɲɪɾʲ ˈfjɔhəɾan]) is a town and a royal burgh in the Highland council area of Scotland. It has a population of 5,491. It was an east-coast harbour that now lies inland

We've got more coaches than that

9 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Surely nobody is still defending levein? 

There's at least 3 that I can think off that will. 

Edited by smiler

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic