Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

ToadKiller Dog

I saw the starting line up thought ,that's a strong side can play football. 

Soon disappointed that was awful clear as day the management side needs a change. 

We played a game that suited Ross county. 

We got lucky with a point should have been 2nil them or more .

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Away up in Gorgie
9 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

It's only August. We might get to double figures by new year!

In 2019 we’ve played 19 SPL games. 

Won 4

Drawn 4 

Lost 11

We play Celtic away next so we are going to have a record of 16pts out of 60pts this calendar year. It’s a disgraceful record. And yet the status quo has not changed. Budge and Levein are treating our support with total contempt. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, The Comedian said:

:rofl:

In Levein we trust. Success will be here, tomorrow.

Like communism, five year plans are great in theory....

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Souttar into a back 5 Haring into the middle of the pitch with Clare and Naismith up top.  5311 formation. 

Let's be really honest, that was a complete shambles, outplayed by ROSS COUNTY all over the park. Thought we were s fan led club if so the heat needs to go on Anne Budge to get rid of that f'ing disaster of a manager. If not then we are not fan led and therefore should withdraw all funding to FOH until he goes.

Forever Hearts
30 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

If Levein doesn't resign now, does he really want what's best for the club?

Of course he doesn't. Craig Levein's number one priority is Craig Levein. 

I'm done waiting. Bring in a proper manager and move him upstairs. We're going to pish this season away, just like last season, and the season before that, and the season before that. 

5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Steady.  

Have you looked at their points tally over the second half of last season and now into this. Why is it so far fetched?

2 minutes ago, savage said:

He is going nowhere.  Just listened to his groundhog day interview

Who did he blame? 

I genuinely believe if he had Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Robertson and Kane he wouldn’t manage to beat the likes of Ross County.

im at a loss here. Another 200 mile round trip to watch his absolute pish. 

Please for the love of god just go

Just now, David Sharp said:

Have you looked at their points tally over the second half of last season and now into this. Why is it so far fetched?

Theres shitter sides with less riches available to them.  Bottom six is a definite possibility if it stays the same but relegation won’t haopen. 

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Theres shitter sides with less riches available to them.  Bottom six is a definite possibility if it stays the same but relegation won’t haopen. 

I actually expect bottom 6 under him. Anything else is a bonus. 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

I actually expect bottom 6 under him. Anything else is a bonus. 

Yeah same. Still doesn’t stop it being shambolic mind you. 

letsalllaughathobos

Could have a 55 year plan and still play the same rubbish, 

A mammoth amount of players have passed through hearts and still drumming out the same garbage every bloody week, 

22 minutes ago, jamboj said:

He may be a nice guy personally, I don't know, but professionally I have come to hate Craig Levein. He is ruining the football side of our club - as others have said we have good players, but our tactics, approach, mindset and coaching are awful. Coming to Tynecastle is not enjoyable, and hasn't been for a long time. We aren't going to win the league, so why are we so terrible to watch? Why not have a go, play expansive and make it entertaining? 

The man needs to leave. Utterly sick of this. 

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Now in the oot camp

We need a new manager but I want Levein involved at the club still. Just far away from 1st team affairs

Edited by Superunknown
Made a boobo

When Hearts tv commentators state we were rubbish you know something is badly wrong. That is one of the worst disjointed displays I have seen. No shape or tactics. Substitutions which are baffling.

Craig, go right now and take your team of clueless coaches with you.

The Jambo Janny

How many players have we signed that look good on paper,start off well then seem to fade away to mediocrity, Uche and Lee as examples. Questions need to be asked of Leveins tactics and his managerial competency. But who is going to ask such questions? Does'n't seem to be bothering Ann Budge or the board.

I like Craig Levein..always have always will however enough is enough time to go place is so stale and it’s becoming difficult to watch now. Just go Craig.

If Budge wants to see us drop back down to crowds of 12/13k then keep Levein in as manager. Otherwise, move him back to the DOF role and let someone who can get a reaction from these players take over!!!!

Craig Levein wants the best for the club.  It’s not sabotage.  

The debate is if of his best is good enough.

Season 2013/14 we started with a 15 point deduction.

Season 2019/20 we started with Craig Levein as manager - which feels like much the same thing.

I have been supportive of Craig Levein, I have always seen him as someone who has the best interests of the club at heart. However, the time has come where he must surely be considering his position.  Today was the last straw for me.

5 minutes ago, Sagan said:

There would be a phone book worth of applicants with the squad and resources we have. 

Are you going for the record of number of new threads inside a week by a new poster? 🤔😂

Just now, sadj said:

Are you going for the record of number of new threads inside a week by a new poster? 🤔😂

Ha, Nah, that's me done. I just thought it was needed. 

Just now, Deevers said:

I have been supportive of Craig Levein, I have always seen him as someone who has the best interests of the club at heart. However, the time has come where he must surely be considering his position.  Today was the last straw for me.

This is where I am at. 

Had a bit of blind faith that the poor performances in the league cup games were just because we were treating it as pre-season and that we'd kick on for the league but nope. Time has come for a change. 

Ann is not giving a shit... Something like people stopping their direct debits, is the only thing that will maybe persuade her... Raging... 

Edited by Jambotommy

18 minutes ago, Who_put_the_ball_in... said:

Ann’s email is publicly available I would suggest all supporters contact her to raise their concerns. She can’t leep burrying her head in the sand.

What is her e-mail address? Vu Jo

18 minutes ago, Who_put_the_ball_in... said:

Ann’s email is publicly available I would suggest all supporters contact her to raise their concerns. She can’t leep burrying her head in the sand.

1 minute ago, Jambotommy said:

Anne's not giving a shit... Something like people stopping their direct debits, is the only thing that will maybe persuade her... Raging... 

Stop your direct debits to whom???

Also its Ann for **** sake if ya wanna slag people spell their names right

2 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Anne's not giving a shit... Something like people stopping their direct debits, is the only thing that will maybe persuade her... Raging... 

**** off! Stopping fan ownership the only way to persuade Ann?!

I am confident she will make a decision soon, and if he's still in charge and we get beat by Motherwell than that will be it

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Stop your direct debits to whom???

Also its Ann for **** sake if ya wanna slag people spell their names right

Talk of the devil... 

17 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

WTS.

AlphonseCapone
18 minutes ago, David Sharp said:

Their? Our, surely. 

There's absolutely no excuse not beating Ross County at home with that team. Regardless of the players changing, we are always slow, timid and lacking in creativity. There's an obvious constant. 

Dear Mr Levein you have outstayed your welcome.

Please, please just go and take your incompetent backroom staff with you and never come back.

1 minute ago, kila said:

**** off! Stopping fan ownership the only way to persuade Ann?!

I am confident she will make a decision soon, and if he's still in charge and we get beat by Motherwell than that will be it

So we have to be emptied out the cup... You sure your a jambo... 

Just now, Jambotommy said:

Talk of the devil... 

Didn’t really answer the question did you. 

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Their? Our, surely. 

There's absolutely no excuse not beating Ross County at home with that team. Regardless of the players changing, we are always slow, timid and lacking in creativity. There's an obvious constant. 

Their 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Just now, Jambotommy said:

So we have to be emptied out the cup... You sure your a jambo... 

I'd rather he went now!

But you seem to think everyone cancelling their fan ownership scheme direct debits right now will get him sacked before then. You sure you're a Jambo?

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic