Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, Boab said:

He did but he’s still a bitter guy, mate.

He’ll be loving this.

Possibly Boab. But he is correct in what he says. He confirmed in the fringe show that he doesn't like Levein because he is "not a nice person ". A lot of Hearts fans can empathise with those comments 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

BarneyBattles44
13 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Look at that team we put out everybody was foaming at the mouth predicting 4 or 5.

Look at that match stats, utterly fecking embarrassing tbh. 

Levein needs to do the decent thing and hand in his notice but he won't because he is an arrogant arsehole 

I had coupled up the first class carriage on the happy choo choo when I made this belter.

4-1. ll sack myself thanks.

Edited by BarneyBattles44

been here before
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Another Stewart quote 

6th July 2017 - Loic Damour signs for Cardiff 

28th Aug 2017 - Craig Levein becomes Hearts manager

10th Aug 2019 - “I’ve like Damour for a while and actually I tried to sign Loic before but couldn’t compete with Cardiff on the wages”

Heard him say that on the radio before the game. Both Richard Gordon and one of the others ripped him for arse paper about it.

Along the lines of 'perhaps he was recommended by Cathro and Levein was trying to sign him for that reason'. 

15 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Michael Stewart having a go at him on twitter

28th April 19 

“I need four players and they need to be much better than we have”

Signs 5 players

10th August 19 

“Looking to do two or three bits of business before the window closes”

Youngsters opportunities limited..

East Fife v Hearts 7-6 on penalties 

“We’ll be fine, the league is different”

Hearts v Ross County 0-0

“We’ll get better, in fact we’ll get much much better”

Success is always JUST round the corner.

Stewart is an erse, but is 100% correct.

39 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If I post on here I'll go from page 2 to page 230 of the Levein out thread.

What have I missed. 

Nothing, Levein is still in a job.

13 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Surely nobody is still defending levein? 

I put my hand up I've tried to defend him but not anymore, the football is chronic I'm out

How many league games has Levein won in 2019....heard it was 3 or 4....any other SPL club then you are sacked. He needs to go now with immediate effect 

Spoke to lad last week about Hearts who is friends with Cole Stockton’s family.

Apparently CL just completely ignored him. Didn’t speak to him after Cathro left. Know Stockton wasn’t much of a player but it appears CL’s attitude towards him was nothing short of shocking and described as ‘close to bullying’.

CL needs to remove himself and the club make a clear statement that he is staying in in a figurehead and advisory capacity with the academy. 

Any my involvement with the first team will ensure another Cathroesque type manager in - Daly, McCann etc. 

Clean break required and a proper search for a manager. Out the box thinking is required.

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Agreed. Michael Stewart sussed Levein out a long time ago and is 100% correct with his comments 

Here's where I am. I slated Stewart for the last year and it's only now I realise he is talking a lot of sense.  I am in a bad place tonight.

Edited by Voiceofreasonfortheseason

24 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Why wait for Motherwell.

Good question but there is no chance this will happen unless we are knocked out at Motherwell.

Unless we have a new keeper we're gubbed.

County created 7 or 8 good scoring chances today.

We created 1.

Had the match finished 4 or 5 nil we couldn't have complained. I very much doubt we will get hammered so badly again this season and walk away with a point.

During the LC Group games, quite a few posters defended Levein saying these games were just glorified pre-season friendlies, an thus implying things would be different in the league. Alarm bells were going off for me though as our performances in the LC actually got progressively worse.

Looking at our team today I commented that on paper it is much stronger than last season, but sadly we actually look worse.

Levein should have stepped down after the cup final, and gone with his head held high. He's tried to cling on for too long and we are now faced with writing yet another season off early doors. Sickening.

A change must happen, surely, cannae take any more of the clueless tactics,

Levein & the rest of the coaching staff, OOT

No a bad squad of players, wi a better manager, wi completely different tactics, would see us challenging, realistically for 3rd, imo

LEVEIN OOT NOW

Craig Levein is fast becoming an embarrassment to the club. Reporters generally give him an easy ride, and don't push him too far. They probably know he's full of pish by now, but maybe they feel sorry for him because of his recent health scare. 

Away up in Gorgie
16 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Spoke to lad last week about Hearts who is friends with Cole Stockton’s family.

Apparently CL just completely ignored him. Didn’t speak to him after Cathro left. Know Stockton wasn’t much of a player but it appears CL’s attitude towards him was nothing short of shocking and described as ‘close to bullying’.

CL needs to remove himself and the club make a clear statement that he is staying in in a figurehead and advisory capacity with the academy. 

Any my involvement with the first team will ensure another Cathroesque type manager in - Daly, McCann etc. 

Clean break required and a proper search for a manager. Out the box thinking is required.

Rarely can anyone who has overseen so much underachievement and continual failure throughout many years have had such a high opinion of themselves as Craig Levein. His arrogance to success ratio is off the charts. 

16 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

How many league games has Levein won in 2019....heard it was 3 or 4....any other SPL club then you are sacked. He needs to go now with immediate effect 

We have won 4 league games in 2019.  You are spot on - any other club would ditch a manager with that record.

1 minute ago, amadjambo said:

We created 1.

Had the match finished 4 or 5 nil we couldn't have complained. I very much doubt we will get hammered so badly again this season and walk away with a point.

During the LC Group games, quite a few posters defended Levein saying these games were just glorified pre-season friendlies, an thus implying things would be different in the league. Alarm bells were going off for me though as our performances in the LC actually got progressively worse.

Looking at our team today I commented that on paper it is much stronger than last season, but sadly we actually look worse.

Levein should have stepped down after the cup final, and gone with his head held high. He's tried to cling on for too long and we are now faced with writing yet another season off early doors. Sickening.

100% correct.  You have a crisis on your hands Dr Budge.  We are going from very bad (the league cup games) to even worse.  

Deal with it now.

Fire_At_The_Disco

Wages getting ruined on loads shite back room staff. We need 1 manager who manages and a decent no2. Craig needs to  get away from the club as he’s a terrible manager and a pretty arrogant all round guy. No-one is bigger than the club.

Heart of Midlothian create a wonderful customer family orientated experience. Enjoy a cultural exerience of museums /Stadium tours /heritage trails and the even a Philomeric Orchestra to entrance and captivate the imagination.

Who cares that our football is utter shite and we have  the most clueless manager in the UK.

Get a grip AB

At least he has admitted we were honking today.The worry is it seems more in hope that he thinks we will get better than anything he can do to make it better

BarneyBattles44
9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

100% correct.  You have a crisis on your hands Dr Budge.  We are going from very bad (the league cup games) to even worse.  

Deal with it now.

Its our money invested in our clubs interests. Ann is moving into next phase the First team . Has her head on it.  Her success in bringing together a team that has delivered the present HMFC a wonderful place to work/ Watch football . Everything set for success. Till whistle blows to start the match. Shite . I can no longer allow my heart to rule my head CL is done cannot hack it. Cheer bye Craigy

20 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

We created 1.

Correct all the way.

Just now, BarneyBattles44 said:

Its our money invested in our clubs interests. Ann is moving into next phase the First team . Has her head on it.  Her success in bringing together a team that has delivered the present HMFC a wonderful place to work/ Watch football . Everything set for success. Till whistle blows to start the match. Shite . I can no longer allow my heart to rule my head CL is done cannot hack it. Cheer bye Craigy

Bye bye.

Love Levein but this isn’t working. Total shambles. He’s signed good players but they don’t fit into a system. Personally think at Tynecastle you need to play with width. The pitch is small and playing two players who want to come inside condenses it even more. It leaves no room in the middle of the park and suites teams like Ross county to turn the game into a battle. However I don’t think Levein likes playing with natural wide players. Not fair on Walker or Naismith to play them out of position. Think change should have been made at the start of the summer but Ann doesn’t seem bothered as the business side of thing is excelling 🙄

29 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Good question but there is no chance this will happen unless we are knocked out at Motherwell.

Unless we have a new keeper we're gubbed.

If we get knocked out by Motherwell Levein will be sacked, so I've been told anyway. 

Hectormasson
27 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Rarely can anyone who has overseen so much underachievement and continual failure throughout many years have had such a high opinion of themselves as Craig Levein. His arrogance to success ratio is off the charts. 

Yes correct ,  time to go Craig....!!! In fact you should have went after 0 5 at Livingstone!!!

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Some people saying on Twitter that hes leaving the club tomorrow.🙏

If he was to leave he'd have resigned tonight like most managers do. Why would he wait until tomorrow? What sources have you got your info from? Just randoms on twitter or the press? Not trying to be an erse you just need to elaborate a bit further 

5 minutes ago, dustybin said:

If we get knocked out by Motherwell Levein will be sacked, so I've been told anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Which is it to be?  Or could it be neither?

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I doubt that but if he does I hope to god that all the crap coaches go as well .... we need a clear out 

8 minutes ago, dustybin said:

That is just complete rubbish 

Away up in Gorgie
42 minutes ago, hm123fc said:

We have won 4 league games in 2019.  You are spot on - any other club would ditch a manager with that record.

Posted the stat below elsewhere but it’s such an indictment on this woefully inadequate setup that it’s worth repeating. The 3rd biggest club in the country with a phenomenally loyal support, who have pumped millions into the club have seen 4 league wins in 2019. Today we got outplayed and out thought in our first home fixture of the season by a tiny football club with a fraction of our resources. As anyone not delusional knows today was a continuation of the abysmal form of the last 10 months and the hopeless recent league cup group stage. We are a dreadful football team on all reasonable evidence. 

For the record these are the total SPL wins by team in 2019, down there with the complete gash so if anyone thinks bottom 6 is not very much on the cards if the managerial setup remains the same they need to wake the **** up.....

SPL wins this calendar year: 

Celtic 16 

Rangers 12

Motherwell 9 

Aberdeen 9

Hibs 8 

Kilmarnock 7 

St Mirren 5 

Hamilton 5 

St Johnstone 5 

Hearts 4 

Livingston 3

Dundee 3 

Edited by Away up in Gorgie

If anyone tells you they still support Levein then they arent a hearts fan. Modern football passed this ****ing moron by about 15 years ago

10 minutes ago, greggy123 said:

Love Levein but this isn’t working. Total shambles. He’s signed good players but they don’t fit into a system. Personally think at Tynecastle you need to play with width. The pitch is small and playing two players who want to come inside condenses it even more. It leaves no room in the middle of the park and suites teams like Ross county to turn the game into a battle. However I don’t think Levein likes playing with natural wide players. Not fair on Walker or Naismith to play them out of position. Think change should have been made at the start of the summer but Ann doesn’t seem bothered as the business side of thing is excelling 🙄

He must definitely needs to go should have happened last year I honestly think the man is totally clueless 

Sad to see where this will end only a matter of time now 

All roads lead to Gorgie
11 minutes ago, dustybin said:

I could even stomach a Motherwell win in that case. Hope we act before then though and progress with some hope.

Nucky Thompson

He was responsible for the Cathro shambles. Should have been sacked at the same time.

Instead we advertise the job, conduct interviews, then decide CL was in fact the man foe the job.

We're a bigger laughing stock under Budge than we ever were under Mr Romanov

All roads lead to Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hope so, hope so. Please be true.

Gordon Ramsay
14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Would be amazed it that happened. 

He still thinks he's doing a good job. 

4 minutes ago, Miko said:

If anyone tells you they still support Levein then they arent a hearts fan. Modern football passed this ****ing moron by about 15 years ago

This is the type of post that saddens me. I should add that I can’t say for certain that I haven’t posted similar things in the heat of the moment myself. But I do hate to see club legends being turned on by the fans. It’s sad.

Levein needs to leave the dugout, I just wish he’d done so after the cup final when he would have left with the best wishes of the fans.

And if Levein goes his staff need to go too. Seems pointless otherwise, as Levein isn’t the one dealing with the players on the training ground every day.

All roads lead to Gorgie
Just now, MCJamTart said:

Yes, we would have hoped for more than 1 point from first 2 games. Still think time is needed. 

Look at his record. You honestly think things will improve ?

5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I could even stomach a Motherwell win in that case. Hope we act before then though and progress with some hope.

Not for me. I desperately want to see us win the League Cup. I know it’s highly unlikely without change, but there is still a chance as long as we remain in the draw.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Do you just copy and paste the same post on every thread?

No.

im just really pissed off we are already looking like having a mid 

to bottom 6 season under someone who is incompetent at their job (3rd season)

crack on tho

When Levein was appointed the obvious conclusion was AB was hanging him out to dry .He either performed or she had the excuse she needed to punt him.WELL HOW BLOODY OBVIOUS does it have to get.

Get a grip and show some leadership AB.

Your personal credibility is at stake .

May have already been posted but reading between the lines of Michael Smith's post match interview on Hearts TV, he's basically saying the whole mentality needs to change at the club. Quite a damning statement to make and a definite dig at the manager/coaching staff. 

The players we have at our disposal should be ripping apart most teams in the league, but our current coaching set up is holding the whole club back.

Change is needed now!

3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

This is the type of post that saddens me. I should add that I can’t say for certain that I haven’t posted similar things in the heat of the moment myself. But I do hate to see club legends being turned on by the fans. It’s sad.

Levein needs to leave the dugout, I just wish he’d done so after the cup final when he would have left with the best wishes of the fans.

And if Levein goes his staff need to go too. Seems pointless otherwise, as Levein isn’t the one dealing with the players on the training ground every day.

Can I ask why hes a club legend?

Yes I hear he was a great player but what did he achieve in a hearts shirt?

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Not for me. I desperately want to see us win the League Cup. I know it’s highly unlikely without change, but there is still a chance as long as we remain in the draw.

I will be gutted if we lose but I want Levein gone before then.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic