• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

BarneyBattles44

Blaming Ann for inept or plain shite performances is out of order. Same thing happened to Mercer Robinson Romanov. No way is Ann in the same hatchet target the others became. Football Department is now in Her remit. I don't smoke

I like CL and like many think he's done alot of positive things for the club,  the excitement about the players coming up through our youth system is the best example of that. 

However I think his days as a manager/coach after past him now and I don't think he can recover the belief of the fans,  there was a toxic atmosphere towards him in the stadium today.  

He had proven week after week to be tactically inept with a brand of football straight out of the 80s. 

Crowds are down and the crowds that are turning up are baying for his blood.  

Its time to move him back upstairs (yes I'd keep him at the club) and bring in a completely new management/coaching team,  emptying out our entire current coaching staff (including AM), and give the fans the brand of football we all want.  

However in the real world we will probably get a result at Motherwell which will save his job. 

44 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Time for a plane and protest now surely. Lads who did the Neilson one should start a gofundme. It is actually needed this time. 

Heart of Midlothian, we’re in the wrong hands. 

I wouldn't be against this😄

WIsh there was an easy and cheaper way of doing it  but it's going to take mega bucks to properly sort out our problems - money which is now probably in short supply due to CL pissing so much of it up the wall already. Really upsetting to think that our money was used in that fashion.

Time for you to act Ann.

portobellojambo1
Just now, BarneyBattles44 said:

Blaming Ann for inept or plain shite performances is out of order. Same thing happened to Mercer Robinson Romanov. No way is Ann in the same hatchet target the others became. Football Department is now in Her remit. I don't smoke

The only real point which she could be questioned on is the fact that when it comes to the likes of presenting information to the fans about the football side of the business, i.e. the most important part of any football club, she is getting all her input from Craig Levein. We have no knowledge of how many questions are asked etc., but I do think it is possible to say she may well have been getting led up the garden path to a certain extent. In terms of non footballing matters the amount of time and effort she puts in cannot be questioned, but for any business operating in the football sector then football is the most important part of the overall package, and when that ain't working properly then it requires surgery.

Just now, PnG said:

I wouldn't be against this😄

Why don't you do something constructive and give that money - which obviously is burning a hole in your pocket - to FOH.

7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Remember the journey from Administration . Step back next time your on the pavement of the FOH Plazza. Look ahead. Bang . walk into the Home of Heart Of Midlothian n see for yourself  .New phase is Football Department. Ann has come a long way. Works extremely hard in a tough time. Im so pleased to see her finaly  arrive

Spot on BB 👍

She has been focused on stabilising the club and getting the business side right, which has seen our turnover increase almost twofold since she took over.  Meanwhile, she has been content to let CL more or less run the footballing operation.

Now, she has decided to turn her attention to the footballing operation.  Anyone who doesn't believe there will be significant changes is sadly mistaken (in my opinion).  When the head of a company announces publicly that they are reviewing part of the operation, that usually means they are doing more than changing the furniture around.  

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Spot on BB 👍

She has been focused on stabilising the club and getting the business side right, which has seen our turnover increase almost twofold since she took over.  Meanwhile, she has been content to let CL more or less run the footballing operation.

Now, she has decided to turn her attention to the footballing operation.  Anyone who doesn't believe there will be significant changes is sadly mistaken (in my opinion).  When the head of a company announces publicly that they are reviewing part of the operation, that usually means they are doing more than changing the furniture around.  

If this is true, and given how ruthless and attentive she has been with everything else surely t will only be a matter of time until Levein is out the door. The run of results since the league cup semi final is disgraceful. 

11 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Why. has she got some immunity, or something?....She is the boss. The liability on the playing side lies with her....We need to wake up to the fact.

Edited by Hashimoto

8 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

I like CL and like many think he's done alot of positive things for the club,  the excitement about the players coming up through our youth system is the best example of that. 

However I think his days as a manager/coach after past him now and I don't think he can recover the belief of the fans,  there was a toxic atmosphere towards him in the stadium today.  

He had proven week after week to be tactically inept with a brand of football straight out of the 80s. 

Crowds are down and the crowds that are turning up are baying for his blood.  

Its time to move him back upstairs (yes I'd keep him at the club) and bring in a completely new management/coaching team,  emptying out our entire current coaching staff (including AM), and give the fans the brand of football we all want.  

However in the real world we will probably get a result at Motherwell which will save his job. 

I agree, we need to move CL out of the manager's role but I still believe he can be of great benefit to the club in terms of overseeing the academy / youth development activity.  Whatever our views are on him as a manager now, there is no doubt that the guy bleeds maroon and wants the best for the club.

Hopefully, he and Ann will shortly have a conversation which culminates in them both agreeing that the best thing for Hearts is that Craig moves back upstairs and we get a new coaching team in that will truly get the best out of the players we have at our disposal.  

All roads lead to Gorgie

If Craig is replaced as manager I don't want to see him back as Dof, keep him in charge of the academy yes but we need a new boss to control everything including transfers. 

6 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I agree, we need to move CL out of the manager's role but I still believe he can be of great benefit to the club in terms of overseeing the academy / youth development activity.  Whatever our views are on him as a manager now, there is no doubt that the guy bleeds maroon and wants the best for the club.

Hopefully, he and Ann will shortly have a conversation which culminates in them both agreeing that the best thing for Hearts is that Craig moves back upstairs and we get a new coaching team in that will truly get the best out of the players we have at our disposal.  

Nice post. Almost a year I’v said get Daly and Fox to **** , Levein can’t devote the time required to first team , MacPhee is good at analysis and set pieces but outside of that I’m not sure. 

BarneyBattles44
27 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The only real point which she could be questioned on is the fact that when it comes to the likes of presenting information to the fans about the football side of the business, i.e. the most important part of any football club, she is getting all her input from Craig Levein. We have no knowledge of how many questions are asked etc., but I do think it is possible to say she may well have been getting led up the garden path to a certain extent. In terms of non footballing matters the amount of time and effort she puts in cannot be questioned, but for any business operating in the football sector then football is the most important part of the overall package, and when that ain't working properly then it requires surgery.

I'm deluded high for pointing out what's kept Ann busy. With Her involvement in Us signing 5 players . Boo . still deluded  n high here.

Edited by BarneyBattles44

BarneyBattles44
24 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Spot on BB 👍

High n deluded. How dare you

indianajones

I'd boot him from the club completely to be honest. 

He's failed on many things as a manager and dof.

7 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

If this is true, and given how ruthless and attentive she has been with everything else surely t will only be a matter of time until Levein is out the door. The run of results since the league cup semi final is disgraceful. 

I've posted already that Levein is more than just the manager, his remit is far wider.  I'd find it unacceptable if a review concludes that he's still the best man for the manager's role.  It may be that the outcome is he steps down as manager but retains other responsibilities, assuming the review concludes that he has done a good job in those areas.

Personally, I have been a supporter of Levein for a long time, but my patience in him as our manager has now dried up.  I still believe he has something to offer, just not in a managerial capacity.  Hence, I would prefer to see an outcome whereby he relinquishes the manager's job but remains at the club in some useful capacity, if possible.

BarneyBattles44
23 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Why. has she got some immunity, or something?....She is the boss. The liability on the playing side lies with her....We need to wake up to the fact.

We will find out very qiickly

8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I'd boot him from the club completely to be honest. 

He's failed on many things as a manager and dof.

Agreed failed in every department its time to go the pain is going to get worse a lot worse.

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

Nice post. Almost a year I’v said get Daly and Fox to **** , Levein can’t devote the time required to first team , MacPhee is good at analysis and set pieces but outside of that I’m not sure. 

Is he good at set pieces? How many of these set pieces do we score? From my perspective, not any more than teams who just put the ball into the box and head it at goal. In fact, we constantly lose the ball at attacking set pieces and allow the other team to counter attack and seem completely unprepared to defend against it. If County were any good up front they would have taken advantage of that situation when it happened in the first half.

BarneyBattles44
33 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

It's been longer than that. I remember when CL was the hide n seek champion of hmfc. An I'm seemingly a drunk high deluded drama queen. Still waiting on a reply on those comments. 

The Comedian

Big Levein will steer us home. His bulging trophy cabinet will tell you success is just around the corner, whoops!

4 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

im not picking on you here @1971fozzy 

but what are you doing quoting hibs fans to prove your point

Hes a laughing stock for a reason.

these arses opinions mean nothing to me but I got that link from elsewhere and it’s just like Cathro era. 

Opposition fans want him to stay for the simple reason he weakens us.

im done now anyway. I’m going on Friday and hope we get the win obviously.

sorry if I offended you it wasn’t meant and looking back it was out of order but was genuinely meant as light hearted.

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

Big Levein will steer us home. His bulging trophy cabinet will tell you success is just around the corner, whoops!

Just as well you're called The Comedian. 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLD

Staggering that he’s still in charge.

should print those letters out on A3 and hold them up in the wheatfield ahead of next home match.

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLD WTF !!!!!!!!

If this wont end voluntarily a display such as this would bring this misery to end swiftly. 

The Comedian
4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Just as well you're called The Comedian. 

Lol eh. How many trophies is it he has then?

Edited by The Comedian

indianajones
3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

So you believe it is ok to link Hibs fans forum slagging off Hearts. Thats what you think. 

As a Hearts fan, you are happily doing that. 

He's simply highlighting that they are taking great enjoyment at the absolute car crash of a club we are right now? I don't get the seethe personally. 

1 minute ago, The Comedian said:

Lol eh. How many trophies is it he has then?

Sorry, I've been warned by a moderator. All I can say is that the football is great,  results are fab, and we probably have the best manager and coaching staff in the whole wide world. 

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

should print those letters out on A3 and hold them up in the wheatfield ahead of next home match.

If this wont end voluntarily a display such as this would bring this misery to end swiftly. 

wave white hankies at next home game he simply has to go the man does not have a clue.

siegementality
4 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

I was one of the ones saying last week that Aberdeen away isn’t the match to judge Levein on. 

That performance today was an absolute disgrace. Beyond Cathro-esque playground shite. Absolute no cohesive plan for us to link the attack. 

We will be knocked out of the league cup by Motherwell and pumped at Celtic Park before Levein will be back at Tynecastle against Hamilton. I can’t see, a miracle result aside, how his position will be tenable come that point. 

Motherwell are pish and Levein is a spawny barsteward. I think we’ll beat Motherwell and we’ll have to put up with several more weeks of shite as a result.

2 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

wave white hankies at next home game he simply has to go the man does not have a clue.

I wouldn't put WTF at the end, some people might see the W as another win, well one win, which would be wrong. 

20 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLD

Exactly this, unbelievable. Only HMFC.

54 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Spot on BB 👍

Agree with this.

I think she’ll review it within the month, possibly after the Motherwell game in September. The next game after that would be Hibs away and if things haven’t changed by the Motherwell game, there is no chance she will give him until after the Derby. 

20 minutes ago, TommyC said:

Is he good at set pieces? How many of these set pieces do we score? From my perspective, not any more than teams who just put the ball into the box and head it at goal. In fact, we constantly lose the ball at attacking set pieces and allow the other team to counter attack and seem completely unprepared to defend against it. If County were any good up front they would have taken advantage of that situation when it happened in the first half.

You do realise EVERY team work on set pieces , no team just goes aye we will lob it in the box and hope? Shelley Kerr was going to MacPhee for help with set pieces etc for the Women's World Cup. I think if you find her interview about it you will hear how highly he is rated for that kind of thing.

Counter attacking defending is fair enough as we’ve been caught too much with that recently but thats a separate issue. 

19 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

worse than Lolderwood at the Vermin yet he is still standing

indianajones
7 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Hi genius.

Here is a fact for you both. THEY ALWAYS LAUGH AT US. 

Maybe you two can start just quoting more stuff Hibs fan say about us. If it is such a brilliant thing to do. 

Hello. 

Put the bottle down. I've not quoted anything those rats have said. I merely explained the simple reason as to why the quoted poster linked it. Its not a big deal. If you don't want to read it, don't click it. 

You are seething at the wrong thing. Go make a Levein out poster or something. I'm starting mine in the morning. 

indianajones
Just now, Zlatanable said:

mate, linking an opinion from Hibs fans

I get what you mean, as if we need a further reminder of how pish things are but it is relevant whether we like it or not. 

Should be used as another nail in the coffin of Leveins time at Hearts. 

45 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLD

Makes Cathro look decent!!

:sadrobbo:

If we lose our next two against Motherwell and Celtic would that be him gone? Or are we stuck for the foreseeable?

That will and we all know its going to happen the answer to your question is he should be gone now.

Allowayjambo1874

No matter what happens he’ll be here at Christmas. Can see us lose narrowly to Motherwell (cue the apologist excuse that it’s always a difficult place to go to) followed by a 2-0 defeat at parkhead (apologists adding that’s not too bad a result given they are hammering teams) and we’ll be sitting 10th in the table with people still defending CL! 

4 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

No matter what happens he’ll be here at Christmas. Can see us lose narrowly to Motherwell (cue the apologist excuse that it’s always a difficult place to go to) followed by a 2-0 defeat at parkhead (apologists adding that’s not too bad a result given they are hammering teams) and we’ll be sitting 10th in the table with people still defending CL! 

2-0 loss away to Celtic would be a surprise IMO we’re going to get pumped.

Allowayjambo1874
1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

2-0 loss away to Celtic would be a surprise IMO we’re going to get pumped.

I Agree but that will buy him time. Some see a result like that as some sort of moral victory. 

Motherwell in betfred will be tricky, they were competitive with Celtic despite the 2-5 scoreline. Not too great defensively but plenty endeavour at the other end.   

Howdy Doody Jambo

No

It's going to take a good 6 weeks for the team to gel and get up to competitive match fitness, with our squad still in the process of being built with maybe another few player's still to come in next week and a few to go out, more patience will be required for the time being 

We should have played more pre-season matches rather training, for the new players and team cohesion 

CL will surely give himself until January to see where we're going 

We've got a good squad of player's but something just isn't clicking into place right now and just need a bit luck in front of goals 

You have to question the coaching,tactics and training methods of all the staff also when things aren't going well 

Even if we lose our next 2 games CL will still be here 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic