Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, Jambotommy said:

So we have to be emptied out the cup... You sure your a jambo... 

You are 😉 As the other poster said stop fan ownership happening to make the owner pay attention. 🙈

Lunatics on here at times

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

25 minutes ago, savage said:

He is going nowhere.  Just listened to his groundhog day interview

Is there a link to this, mate ?

In pub !!

Just now, sadj said:

Didn’t really answer the question did you. 

You know fine well what I mean... Stop being a smart arse... 

7 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Neil McCann 

Eh naw.

I think he should be Director of the Academy as i think he has a good skill set for that but not first team.

underwaterwoodwelder

Dear Craig 

I’m really sorry to say but I have to be really forward and I’ve never asked this before. However please can you give me and my son ticket money back for today’s game.

To be honest Craig you should have paid me to come across from Fife today to watch that p!sh. Sorry no other word to explain that performance today but P!sh.

please PM me for my address or alternatively resign on Monday and I’ll let you keep your money.

Cheers for he haw 

underwaterwoodwelder

24 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

In 2019 we’ve played 19 SPL games. 

Won 4

Drawn 4 

Lost 11

We play Celtic away next so we are going to have a record of 16pts out of 60pts this calendar year. It’s a disgraceful record. And yet the status quo has not changed. Budge and Levein are treating our support with total contempt. 

Thats a win ratio of 21%

I wouldn't bet on Hearts winning any game right now. We struggled against Dundee Utd at home. We struggled against East Fife away. We just got out played by Ross County at home.

As it stands we are a bottom premiership side and if we aren't careful we'll be a championship side next year.

9 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Ann is not giving a shit... Something like people stopping their direct debits, is the only thing that will maybe persuade her... Raging... 

Brilliant idea...

2 minutes ago, kila said:

I'd rather he went now!

But you seem to think everyone cancelling their fan ownership scheme direct debits right now will get him sacked before then. You sure you're a Jambo?

I never said everyone bud... 

Just now, Jambotommy said:

You know fine well what I mean... Stop being a smart arse... 

Well come on to **** , as I just said. How does your logic work that not paying FoH therefore possibly stopping fan ownership is the solution to getting what you want? If you don’t want to pay don’t.

14 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I have been supportive of Craig Levein, I have always seen him as someone who has the best interests of the club at heart. However, the time has come where he must surely be considering his position.  Today was the last straw for me.

This

Talk of stopping DDs is just silly. A decent manager will do things with these players.

Hang in there, it won’t be long.

24 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Indefensible display. Not been this angry after a match in ages. 😡

I've not been angry after a game since 2016. Like the players, I can't muster the effort to be angry. Went along today even though I refused to re-new my season ticket, along with a few others. Watched the game, and couldn't get excited about any part of it, which I was expecting but hoped to be wrong.

No matter how many players we bring in, get rid of, we will never be a good tactical team until Mr Levein moves on along with his coaches. IF Glen Whelan was up watching the game today he'll be heading back down the road saying thanks, but no thanks.

I also heard Michael Stewart on the radio and even he is sick of hearing himself say the same things over and over again. No matter what anyone thinks of him, he is saying the same as almost everyone else. Thankfully i'm on holiday when we play Hamilton. I will also be hiding behind a table in my local on Friday night when we play Motherwell while fans of other teams chuckle away to themselves. Team can't be bothered, I can't  bothered. Still, Ann is delighted in selling "The Brand" while losing focus on what the club actually is, a football team. Ach….am away for ma tea!

Jambof3tornado

So how many are still defending him?? No idea how anyone can think he is taking us anywhere.

Threw henderson to the wolves today,not even ready for 1st team action.

Rudderless.

Get the **** out our club Craig...yes our club...not your plaything.

I post very little bit now in time for Craig to go back to DOF. Even let Naysmith (G), McPhee and Daly have a go can’t be any worse surely 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Michael Stewart bang on again - No clear plan or strategy. I'm surprised the Kickback intelligentsia can't see anything wrong with our manager's style of play, if you can call it that.

12 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Ann is not giving a shit... Something like people stopping their direct debits, is the only thing that will maybe persuade her... Raging... 

Genius mate, so Ann Budge doesn’t get her money back and remains in charge with Craig Levein in charge... you’ve not really thought that through!

Thats before we even go down the route of damaging the clubs financial situation for the future!

22 minutes ago, Sagan said:

There would be a phone book worth of applicants with the squad and resources we have. 

This

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Well come on to **** , as I just said. How does your logic work that not paying FoH therefore possibly stopping fan ownership is the solution to getting what you want? If you don’t want to pay don’t.

So how else do you expect to get Ann's attention... Money is all she seems to understand. 

Just now, parwj said:

I post very little bit now in time for Craig to go back to DOF. Even let Naysmith (G), McPhee and Daly have a go can’t be any worse surely 

McPhee and Daly run training every day... Levein goes and so do they!

NaturalOrder74

he’s not getting the most out of the players we have and we’re not playing football see if it was 0-0 and we’d played half de her fair enough but we were absolutely murder and lucky not to get beat be a strong margin against a newly promoted championship team get to **** 

CloustonHMFC
Just now, Jambotommy said:

So how else do you expect to get Ann's attention... Money is all she seems to understand. 

No - making sure the club has a stable future with various income streams is what she’s bothered about.

We could be looking at out the LC and a pumping from Celtic. If that transpires then it’s time to go. 

132goals1958
8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I have been supportive of Craig Levein, I have always seen him as someone who has the best interests of the club at heart. However, the time has come where he must surely be considering his position.  Today was the last straw for me.

I think you are someone who generally is on the same wave length as me. I always try to avoid a knee jerk reaction  but today we were extremely fortunate to scramble a point at home to Ross County.With our resources no ifs buts or maybe's we should be doing much better. The last 15 minutes or so I was on tenterhooks hoping to hold out for a draw. Even the substitutions don,t seem to inspire. The Celtic game is filling me with dread and I think it could be last chance saloon for Craig.    

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

McPhee and Daly run training every day... Levein goes and so do they!

No bad thing.

Lol. The stench of interlopers is strong here. That's just bizzare to me... Hey ho, the championship we go. 

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, parwj said:

No. No point in having a levein puppet in charge.

Levein needs to move to director of academy. The committee needs a rethink.

1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

he’s not getting the most out of the players we have and we’re not playing football see if it was 0-0 and we’d played half de her fair enough but we were absolutely murder and lucky not to get beat be a strong margin against a newly promoted championship team get to **** 

Time to stop all FOH funding until he goes. Hu

1 minute ago, Jambotommy said:

Lol. The stench of interlopers is strong here. That's just bizzare to me... Hey ho, the championship we go. 

No its just your idea was shit its nothing to do with interlopers.

I honestly believe we have a squad capable of challenging for the top two now, but not with Levein in charge.  

There’s a toxic atmosphere growing stronger in every game and that is simply down to CL and not the players IMO. The minute a wayward pass is made its “BOOOOOOO” but to me that is the fans frustration towards the management.

Levein needs to leave the club now. Not go upstairs or become Director of Academy, but go completely.   

We have 1 point from our first two games, and we’re extremely lucky to have that 1 point.  With absolute certainty, it will be 1 point from 3 games soon and if CL remains in charge I really fear we’re going to comfortably finish bottom 6. 

As as a poster above mentioned, I rated CL as a player but I am really now starting to hate him, his stubbornness and negativity. 

One shot on target, at home, against Ross County FFS.  It’s not even close to being good enough. 

3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I've not been angry after a game since 2016. Like the players, I can't muster the effort to be angry. Went along today even though I refused to re-new my season ticket, along with a few others. Watched the game, and couldn't get excited about any part of it, which I was expecting but hoped to be wrong.

No matter how many players we bring in, get rid of, we will never be a good tactical team until Mr Levein moves on along with his coaches. IF Glen Whelan was up watching the game today he'll be heading back down the road saying thanks, but no thanks.

I also heard Michael Stewart on the radio and even he is sick of hearing himself say the same things over and over again. No matter what anyone thinks of him, he is saying the same as almost everyone else. Thankfully i'm on holiday when we play Hamilton. I will also be hiding behind a table in my local on Friday night when we play Motherwell while fans of other teams chuckle away to themselves. Team can't be bothered, I can't  bothered. Still, Ann is delighted in selling "The Brand" while losing focus on what the club actually is, a football team. Ach….am away for ma tea!

Good post. Thats how I feel as well. Best part of the day/game was the pint and chat I had with a mate beforehand. Shouldn’t be like that. He has to go

LarrysRightFoot

I had always defended Levein until the Livi result. It’s clear he doesn’t have it anymore.

i would argue we have the third best squad in the league (yes we are weak in one or two areas)  and 0-0 draws to anyone are unacceptable never mind Ross County.

Make no mistake Ross County are rubbish and they should have won! Give Naismith the job - he won’t accept the shit we are putting up with.  

42 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Indefensible display. Not been this angry after a match in ages. 😡

But but  but he’s doing a good job and it’s all the fans fault for being Hibs trolls 😂

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, parwj said:

I actually think macphee and daly are largely responsible for this, slow ponderous sideways working it wide. We are so utterly predictable and easy to stop.. levein has to carry the csn for that

9 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Really good post. Exactly the same however I didn’t go today. I spent the £34 on taking the wife and kids to see Hobbs and Shaw. 

Good afternoon out and entertained for 90 mins. 

5 of us didn’t renew. Didn’t make a difference but I no longer have to suffer. Apathy, boredom, frustration at the total contempt for fans all experienced in the 90 mins. 

I’ll go back though absolutely, just as soon as Craig leaves with his band of Merry coaches and staff. Total clear out required.

132goals1958
1 minute ago, David Sharp said:

Time to stop all FOH funding until he goes. Hu

Well you wont be one. Probably don,t contribute to what was it is called HSL or something more obscure..Your outfit couldn,t even raise buttons and bolts

If he had respect left for himself he’d walk tonight, absolute shambles. He’s a complete dinosaur and the game has moved on. We are rotten 

Not normally one to slate the manager on here but I'm sorry but I've had enough now. Levein needs to do the decent thing and go back upstairs. He is always welcome at Hearts and none of us I'm sure have no personal agenda against the man whatsoever. But for his sake and his health and ours and the players sake he needs to step aside. What direction is the club going on the park? Yes we have a great set up, a new stand, a skylounge and a hybrid pitch but we don't pay hundreds of pounds per season or nearly £30 walk up price to sit there and admire all those for 90 minutes. We want a product on the park to be proud of and under Levein we are not getting that and we do the same thing every single game, I've given him a chance and now im firmly in the mindset he needs to step aside. 

Any quality footballer would struggle to look good In a Levein system so what chance have we got with him in charge? 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Markymark said:

But but  but he’s doing a good job and it’s all the fans fault for being Hibs trolls 😂

I believe the correct term is Hobo interlopers. Get it right! 

We're on the cusp of something great, I feel it in my waters. :wub: :dribble:

All the other managers know how Levein will set up and that gives them an advantage straight away.

He has been sussed out.

Despite all the good work and incredible achievements over the past five years, Ann Budge’s legacy is now at very serious risk of being subsumed by the weak decision to defend the indefensible and not act to excise Craig Levein. 

Today was an absolute disgrace and effective action must now be taken, not just by Mrs Budge but also by the rest of the Board who it seems have just been sitting on their hands. 

History won’t be kind to those responsible for allowing this dire situation to persist any longer. 

Enough is enough. Step up now and do the right thing. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic