Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

18Jambo_dave74

The club is sleepwalking at the moment and this has been clear for a long time now.

Get the dinosaur out of the club.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Leveins Battalion

1st home game of the league season and I'm already sick of it,we need a major overhaul of the management,the club is stale,has no passion or fight.

29 minutes ago, kila said:

**** off! Stopping fan ownership the only way to persuade Ann?!

I am confident she will make a decision soon, and if he's still in charge and we get beat by Motherwell than that will be it

No chance.

The problem is, Levein speaks a good game but he can't put his good game on the field. 

Any time Ann questions him, he gives her the good game in speech. 

Population of Dingwall

Dingwall (Scots: Dingwal, Scottish Gaelic: Inbhir Pheofharain [ˈiɲɪɾʲ ˈfjɔhəɾan]) is a town and a royal burgh in the Highland council area of Scotland. It has a population of 5,491. It was an east-coast harbour that now lies inland

Just now, Sagan said:

The problem is, Levein speaks a good game but he can't put his good game on the field. 

Any time Ann questions him, he gives her the good game in speech. 

This.  While reminding her how great a job she is doing and profits are up.  “Biscuit, Craig?” 

Same slow deliberate  build up since we got humped 3-0 by Aberdeen in Robbie's season and we bought Perry kitchen. 

Same through cathros time and still the same now. 4 years with a few decent months, the rest poor.

Enough is enough

7 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Well you wont be one. Probably don,t contribute to what was it is called HSL or something more obscure..Your outfit couldn,t even raise buttons and bolts

Wanna explain?

cardboardcutout
22 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Michael Stewart bang on again - No clear plan or strategy. I'm surprised the Kickback intelligentsia can't see anything wrong with our manager's style of play, if you can call it that.

Nobody can complain about Stewart’s assessment it was true today and has been the case for ages frankly.

Away up in Gorgie
On 28/07/2019 at 11:56, Cruyff Turn said:

So you’re basing it on last season? :rofl:

1 point away to Aberdeen, Celtic or Hibs, 9 points from Ross County, Hamilton and Motherwell at home or however it works out is realistic and do-able. To suggest it’s not is based on nothing but doom and gloom. 

We’re a much better side than we have shown so far in the League Cup Group games.

You do that hun. 

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, cardboardcutout said:

Nobody can complain about Stewart’s assessment it was true today and has been the case for ages frankly.

But but Levein, but agenda, but hate, but but but. 

132goals1958
2 minutes ago, David Sharp said:

Wanna explain?

Self explanatory, crystal clear,need I say more.

Haringshairband
7 minutes ago, David Sharp said:

Wanna explain?

I think he's subtly hinting you might be an inbred!

Edited by Haringshairband

Just now, Haringshairband said:

I think he's subtly hinting you might be a inbred!

:rofl: 

Smith&Weston

Ann Budge got one thing right in her statement when she said the football department needed a review.  I’ll give her a few thoughts from having to watch this rubbish for the last 10 months:

1. The team have no strategy or no tactics.

2. The squad is full of players who can’t last 90 minutes for some unknown reason;

3. We pick up more injuries than any other team because the players are not fit.  

4. We have an academy but don’t believe in it.  You can’t give a kid 1 game and expect instant results but we seem to think it’s ok to be put in for 1 game and then miss 10;

5. Our GKs are not up to SPL standard;

6. Our strikers can’t score gosls

7. Our defence can’t keep clean sheets

8. That pitch today was a disgrace for the first game of the season

9. We keep giving guys 3/4 year contracts and getting nothing in return

10. Open your eyes

Root cause = Craig Levein

Away up in Gorgie
On 28/07/2019 at 11:59, Away up in Gorgie said:

I'm basing it on the Head Coaches abysmal recent record which includes a shambolic 2019 with many of the same players. If you think we are good side it only goes to show your complete delusion. I note you aren't putting your money where your mouth is....! This Hearts team are God awful especially under the tutelage of a total has been.

As I said and will keep repeating. Levein is finished and has been for some time. His managerial record has been horrendous for over a decade now. 

4 SPL wins out of 19 games in 2019. FOUR.

Hamilton have had 5 SPL wins to put a clear perspective on our abysmal record. 

Each to their own and all that, but there is a good chance that anyone who still thinks Levein is the man for job must either be completely deluded or blind. 

I’m done defending Levein. He has managed to put together a half decent squad and we have a lot of good youngsters coming through but the football is getting worse. I don’t think he has the wherewithal or drive to turn this around.

I would keep him at the club possibly in John Murray’s role but nowhere near the 1st team. New manager needed quickly or we’re going to real struggle this season.

Our football is a slow, turgid shambles and we need to change fast.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Smith&Weston said:

Ann Budge got one thing right in her statement when she said the football department needed a review.  I’ll give her a few thoughts from having to watch this rubbish for the last 10 months:

1. The team have no strategy or no tactics.

2. The squad is full of players who can’t last 90 minutes for some unknown reason;

3. We pick up more injuries than any other team because the players are not fit.  

4. We have an academy but don’t believe in it.  You can’t give a kid 1 game and expect instant results but we seem to think it’s ok to be put in for 1 game and then miss 10;

5. Our GKs are not up to SPL standard;

6. Our strikers can’t score gosls

7. Our defence can’t keep clean sheets

8. That pitch today was a disgrace for the first game of the season

9. We keep giving guys 3/4 year contracts and getting nothing in return

10. Open your eyes

Root cause = Craig Levein

Added that the bench seems lifeless,apart from levein there is no energy there demanding more from players.

Frank Sidebottom
20 minutes ago, David Sharp said:

Time to stop all FOH funding until he goes. Hu

11 minutes ago, David Sharp said:

What is her e-mail address?

Watch out Ann, David Sharp’s going to send you an incoherent and an angry email. Best just get Craig sacked before that drops into the inbox.  

He’s also going to withhold his FOH contributions on the basis of the team’s poor performance. He’s a force to be reckoned with, clearly. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

What was the last game we won? Genuinely struggling to remember

I cant remember either. Inverness cup semi final maybe? 

Who should we be looking at if Craig does the honourable thing or Ann Budge takes the necessary action? 

A good head coach gets a team performing at a level above the sum of their parts. Steve Clarke at Killie being a prime example.

HMFC in 2019 have what I feel is a very decent squad of players, that is performing way below the collective ability of the individuals within it.

That is a pretty damning indictment on the manager.

I'm a long term Levein fan, I think he did a very good job first time around. But performances have been unacceptable for a long time now, and ultimately I think the club just needs the freshness and boost that would come from appointing the right candidate.

3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

85% sure Neil McCann will get the job.

Oh god no.

SpruceBringsteen
23 minutes ago, toonland said:

If he had respect left for himself he’d walk tonight, absolute shambles. He’s a complete dinosaur and the game has moved on. We are rotten 

I don't really care if he's got any respect for himself, but I sure wish he had some for the fans.

GorgieFifeLife
4 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Who should we be looking at if Craig does the honourable thing or Ann Budge takes the necessary action? 

John Robertson

Robinson at Well

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Anybody who questions Levein and his shambolic reign at Hearts is a "hun" to Cruyff and the other "Sevco" moon howlers. It's really funny and original and not at all boring. 

Check out some of the season predictions and declarations about how things have changed and it’s a new season etc etc. Even have some saying we’ll be 3rd under this muppet and challenging Rangers. It’s staggering levels of delusion.  

TyphoonJambo
2 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

John Robertson

Robinson at Well

Robbo for me. Gives a **** and plays attacking football 

Don’t know how anyone can blame Levein for today, we had half a pitch missing!

Once we have the missing grass back, then is the time to judge the man. 

Cut The Crap

Nothing will change until the current "boot room" is removed in its entirety. Dr B will recognise that eventually. I just hope we can still rescue our season when she finally does something about it. 

Until somebody gives me a name that fits the role perfectly, then I'm happy to sit tight with Levein.  I'll also guess that he’ll be here for the full season and will hand the Head Coach role over to Naismith for the remaining 3 years of his contract.

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

What was the last game we won? Genuinely struggling to remember

7 minutes ago, AW1 said:

I cant remember either. Inverness cup semi final maybe? 

It was against Dundee at Dens Park in March. Won three League games in 2019, the others being St Johnstone at Home in January and away to Kilmarnock the following week, start of February.

17 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

As I said and will keep repeating. Levein is finished and has been for some time. His managerial record has been horrendous for over a decade now. 

4 SPL wins out of 19 games in 2019. FOUR.

Hamilton have had 5 SPL wins to put a clear perspective on our abysmal record. 

That is an utter scandal.  We must have the lowest number of SPL wins in 2019.  Even St Mirren won a few games during the run-in.

2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Until somebody gives me a name that fits the role perfectly, then I'm happy to sit tight with Levein.  I'll also guess that he’ll be here for the full season and will hand the Head Coach role over to Naismith for the remaining 3 years of his contract.

Mourinho. 

Well, you wanted a name. 

In all seriousness, if we advertise the role you will be surprised at the names we attract. 

GorgieFifeLife
4 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Robbo for me. Gives a **** and plays attacking football 

Yeah he also has an infectious enthusiasm which would benefit the players.

What did he say at half time, play worse? Then handed out the Horlicks.

F'n abysmal performance. Lack of desire. Lack of vision. Lack of belief. Lack of effort. All of these things can be squarely laid at his door. HE signs the palyers. HE is supposed to motivate, organise and manage them, He is failing. Time to go.

Edited by Jamhammer

3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

It was against Dundee at Dens Park in March. Won three League games in 2019, the others being St Johnstone at Home in January and away to Kilmarnock the following week, start of February.

Aberdeen at home?

grumpyespana
4 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

Don’t know how anyone can blame Levein for today, we had half a pitch missing!

Once we have the missing grass back, then is the time to judge the man. 

The pitch did not bother county as for Craig I was a believer but he must be close to getting the boot back up the stairs as our DOF.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic