LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

how do you know he wasn't, anyway they let their club die and i find it very funny when people on here get upset about it.

I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word upset. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Forever Hearts
Just now, Spitonastranger said:

ahh diversion tactic keep going

No thanks. You're just another Rangers obsessed bore. 

Have a good day. 👍

Spitonastranger
50 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

No thanks. You're just another Rangers obsessed bore. 

Have a good day. 👍

I don't support them on this forum continually BYE

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

I don't support them on this forum continually BYE

If you could point out one post where I have supported them in any way shape or form I'd love to see it.

I'll leave it with you. 👍

PS. There was a strong warning from a moderator yesterday about accusing others of supporting teams other than Hearts. Just a wee heads up for you. 

Spitonastranger
6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

If you could point out one post where I have supported them in any way shape or form I'd love to see it.

I'll leave it with you. 👍

PS. There was a strong warning from a moderator yesterday about accusing others of supporting teams other than Hearts. Just a wee heads up for you. 

you actually accused  me saying i was obsessed, i did not say you supported that guff so maybe you should report yourself to the mods :clyay:

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

There's the hard core who will always be there.  I'd be one of them if I could.  There's also a large number of good Hearts supporters though who are great people but who will vote with their feet until they feel they are being entertained and receiving value for money.  There's a 3rd group who will only want to be there for really big games when there's a good chance of a trophy.

Tough times now but they won't last.  Probably around 15,000 will be there imo and we might well win.  Beaten them plenty of times in the past.

If Souttar and Halkett were at the heart of our defence, with Naismith and Haring also playing, I for one would be very confident.

This is a club which has never won a major trophy and their nerves will be frayed at the edges.

this

3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Is the south upper open yet? Tickets on general sale from tomorrow at 9

Depends on demand.

The upper section of the South stand were closed for the 2012 final.

Not sure if there was some other reason for that.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Depends on demand.

Which 2012 final?

Hibs v Hearts sold every seat

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Depends on demand.

For Hearts v Hibs? 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Which 2012 final?

Hibs v Hearts sold every seat

We only made one final in 2012. St Mirren was 2013. 

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Depends on demand.

I believe south upper is where our extra allocation is for,if we don't uptake that allocation the buns get it.

3 hours ago, Newton51 said:

It will only open if we sell our allocation

4 hours ago, Newton51 said:

12 minutes ago, j1964m said:

It will only open if we sell our allocation

Still 333 to sell in South lower 

L6 1

L5 35

L4 100

L3 122

L2 75

L1 0

58 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

I believe south upper is where our extra allocation is for,if we don't uptake that allocation the buns get it.

Can't see that happening. Segregation would be impossible.

Our extra allocation will be for the North stand.

They'll get the North stand and may get some of the West stand depending on how far along from the South stand we sell.

That happened when they played Aberdeen in the semi last season.

45 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Can't see that happening. Segregation would be impossible.

Our extra allocation will be for the North stand.

They'll get the North stand and may get some of the West stand depending on how far along from the South stand we sell.

That happened when they played Aberdeen in the semi last season.

Rangers got all of the west, north and half of south. They prob will get all of upper if our sales don’t pick up

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Rangers got all of the west, north and half of south. They prob will get all of upper if our sales don’t pick up

No danger the police would allow Sevco fans to be directly above us in the same stand. 

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

No danger the police would allow Sevco fans to be directly above us in the same stand. 

They did quite happily at Ibrox as many a piss soaked jambo can confirm

Sure there were Celtic fans in south upper at the Scottish cup final at the hearts end. Think there was even a fight up there at one point as segregation in the upper was low key

7 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Sure there were Celtic fans in south upper at the Scottish cup final at the hearts end. Think there was even a fight up there at one point as segregation in the upper was low key

That was hospitality tickets sold by a private company. 

16 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

that’s rubbish imho

ST sales the last 5 years and FOH contributions say otherwise. 
quite the opposite from what you say I think. It’s just many feel that we deserve that very loyalty recognised by having a manager that’s half decent. Not to much to ask.

i like many (who are ST holders and FOH contributiors) feel it’s taking the piss now

Correct. It's quite scary how many look to blame the fans for various factors but we have been consistent in all of this.

17 hours ago, luckydug said:

Agreed !

Roles gave been reversed , we are now the WEE TEAM in Edinburgh.

That's the best laugh I've had today 😆🇱🇻🇱🇻.

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

The Celtic fans were in the open hospitality area just above the Hearts fans.

BerraBelieveit

Does anyone know if G2 is going to open to us tomorrow? Left it late to get 3 (one is under 12) and only ones I can see are in front 5 rows and I’m not wanting that if they are going to open a new section first thing. 

25 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Does anyone know if G2 is going to open to us tomorrow? Left it late to get 3 (one is under 12) and only ones I can see are in front 5 rows and I’m not wanting that if they are going to open a new section first thing. 

I don’t know for sure but would presume it will open soon once the general sale commences

2 hours ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Looking at the sales I think it’s disgraceful that it’s not open already! I can understand the desire to sell out all sections BUT surely it’s acceptable to not sell the worst c. 5% in a section before opening another one or two or three sections?!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

33 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Looking at the sales I think it’s disgraceful that it’s not open already! I can understand the desire to sell out all sections BUT surely it’s acceptable to not sell the worst c. 5% in a section before opening another one or two or three sections?!

How many have been sold so far ?🤔

6 hours ago, Rudolf said:

That was hospitality tickets sold by a private company. 

Sure it wasnt hostility tickets that were sold ??🙈🙈🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👍👍👍🥊🥊🥊

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

How many have been sold so far ?🤔

No idea on actual numbers. However it appears that 95%+ of the sections on sale have been sold (assuming the pictorials are accurate . We know the club do hold some tickets back for various reasons eg sponsors, players etc). Perhaps 5 to 6 thousand sold at a very rough guess.

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No idea on actual numbers. However it appears that 95%+ of the sections on sale have been sold (assuming the pictorials are accurate . We know the club do hold some tickets back for various reasons eg sponsors, players etc). Perhaps 5 to 6 thousand sold at a very rough guess.

I'm thinking about 13 ,maybe 14k tops that's at a push,🤞🤞🤞🇱🇻a lot less than what was at I c t  semi  ,,

Quick count ‘only’ 359 tickets available to buy from sections opened for sale. Mainly single tickets or a couple of sections with blocks of seats near the front!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

My guess there will be a lot of pish guesses just because. 

17500 sell out or look at yourself in the mirror if you have the cash 

7 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Solid maroon = sold out

maroon edge = not on sale

blue = on sale ( but not many left!)

08865E78-0F1C-4746-B42F-D9C80FF26D1C.jpeg

pretty low uptake as expected. Is the south upper included as part of the 17 k allocation?

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

pretty low uptake as expected. Is the south upper included as part of the 17 k allocation?

No idea!

Not sure sales are that slow, look steady to me and only 4 days in ...

Forever Hearts

I honestly believe if we got a new manager in place before the semi we would sell out no problem. The bounce it would give the players and fans would be tremendous. 

That’s an absolute shite selection of seats! There’s only 1 section inline with the pitch on sale to hearts fans?! No wonder people don’t want to go to hampden. 

oh ah grantona
22 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

A few on here DESPERATE for sales to be low.

They are low this is our 3rd semi final in a row a big achievement if you believe the club.

Semi 1 25k attended 

Semi 2 Circa 20k 

Semi 3 we have buckled and accepted 17k tickets with the promise of more if we show demand, now we have proven we can achieve that yet we restrict sales why???

The club know we are shite and the appetite for a blood bath is not there, Hopefully these injured players coming back are miracle workers and pick up the form but hey u don't have to look far to see they never done it last year. So when defeat happens on Sunday the club MUST act 

oh ah grantona
1 minute ago, Chris#9 said:

Is their a limit on how many tickets you can purchase at one time?

I think as long as u can assign to a person with purchase history you can have as many as you like 

11 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

They are low this is our 3rd semi final in a row a big achievement if you believe the club.

Semi 1 25k attended 

Semi 2 Circa 20k 

Semi 3 we have buckled and accepted 17k tickets with the promise of more if we show demand, now we have proven we can achieve that yet we restrict sales why???

The club know we are shite and the appetite for a blood bath is not there, Hopefully these injured players coming back are miracle workers and pick up the form but hey u don't have to look far to see they never done it last year. So when defeat happens on Sunday the club MUST act 

Better to compare historic semi finals against the Old Firm. I'd bet we won't be far off those attendances.