LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

24 minutes ago, gov said:

With the Gorgie suite being sold out for the gorgie express and the executive lounge almost sold out too does anyone know how many both hold? its a decent deal to be honest and excited for that buffet breakfast....

seats in the south stand too. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

God forbid it’s a Huns Hibs final. Who’d you want to win ?

Can see there being one shock. Dint think it will be us. Levein doesn't have the bottle. Celtic are due to lose a trophy sometime. That was our only chance in the cup final

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Hercules said:

I Ready played that joke weeks ago. 

Be happy for Hibs to get hammered. 

Be happy for Der hun to Continue to be trophyless. 

Rather than the lose/ lose situation I thought it was before, I'd go for a win / win situation on that basis. 

We'll beat the hun anyway, won't be an issue. 👍

You can see how much of a money spinner getting to the semi of cups can be, even this wee cup! Must easy make about £600/£700k, when you factor in half the ticket sales, prize money, gorgie express and hospitality sales. 

I think the tickets should have went straight to general sale. With our current form it doesn’t seem like ticket sales are as quick as previous showpiece cup games especially considering that we won’t get the additional tickets if we don’t sell our original allocation 

I think we should have done something like hibs have in that season ticket holders could buy up to four tickets per customer id but i am still pretty sure we will take through much more than them for the semi

18 minutes ago, gov said:

I think we should have done something like hibs have in that season ticket holders could buy up to four tickets per customer id but i am still pretty sure we will take through much more than them for the semi

Or just open it to season tickets & anyone with over 10 loyalty points rather than 80?

5 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Or just open it to season tickets & anyone with over 10 loyalty points rather than 80?

Having the initial sale period set at 80 is not about stopping folk getting a ticket. It's about managing the sales. The ticket office don't want everyone who wants a ticket to try to buy them all at once.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, graygo said:

Having the initial sale period set at 80 is not about stopping folk getting a ticket. It's about managing the sales. The ticket office don't want everyone who wants a ticket to try to buy them all at once.

Folk not realising it's a control measure. 

🙄

If people want to boycott / protest - this is the best game to do it in by not going.

we’re not going to win the cup by winning just this one game.

we are probably going to lose anyway 

14 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

If people want to boycott / protest - this is the best game to do it in by not going.

That's the spirit. Let's not support our team, in another national semi final just because of one man. I understand the reason but come on..... Bet you will be one of the first to want a final ticket if we make it

18 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Same 💩 different day.

Beyond tedious.

Please stop posting and go and sulk in your room until the Big Bad Wolf and Wicked Witch have gone.

Thanks in advance.

41 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

You are so full of s***!

If protesting and/or boycotting is your thing, then do it during a league game. Absolutely not at a semi final. Moronic attitude to have.

12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

is there much availability in the south stand 

About 200 seats left in South lower mostly right in the corner

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

About 200 seats left in South lower mostly right in the corner

might open the south upper soon if all of the south lower have been released 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

You really can't every accuse the team of lacking spirit ever again

If using that attitude, we'll probably never win a cup again, we should just pack it in now. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Wow.

Every team has it's luck and clicks on certain days, think of the game against Celtic in the semi-final in 2012.

This is game is not the time for protest, conceding before we began is deplorable.

Get that mind set to ****.

Edit* mind blown anyone would think this was the time to protest.

Edited by Neon

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Wow.

Every team has it's luck and clicks on certain days, think of the game against Celtic in the semi-final in 2012.

This is game is not the time for protest, conceding before we began is deplorable.

Get that mind set to ****.

Edit* mind blown anyone would think this was the time to protest.

Who needs enemies when our own think like that. 

It's astonishing. 

36 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

This isn’t the game to boycott. If we don’t sell our tickets then they are given to sevco so we are completely outnumbered on the day

Sevco will have double our numbers with no boycott. 

12 hours ago, Hercules said:

Glasgow Rangers of course, anyone wanting Hibs to win over Rangers (unless it benefits Hearts) needs their heed examined.

9 hours ago, Newton51 said:

This isn’t the game to boycott. If we don’t sell our tickets then they are given to sevco so we are completely outnumbered on the day

We will be anyway. 

Anyone on the Gorgie Express received the email confirmation as of yet? we got told we would get one to confirm all the details. 

Anyone any idea how many been sold in the first two days? i Friday will be the big day for sales.

5 minutes ago, gov said:

Anyone on the Gorgie Express received the email confirmation as of yet? we got told we would get one to confirm all the details. 

Anyone any idea how many been sold in the first two days? i Friday will be the big day for sales.

Lassie I spoke to said email would be sent week of game with detials. Shows on my e ticket history with bus number etc

9 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Lassie I spoke to said email would be sent week of game with detials. Shows on my e ticket history with bus number etc

Does not even show on my history at the moment. booked it first thing monday.

42 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Me too. 

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Me too. 

it was my mate that booked it but the women on the phone has put both details in my mates name, thats why it is not showing. as it is classed as hospitality does it matter that both are in my mates name? 

both season ticket holders

8 minutes ago, gov said:

it was my mate that booked it but the women on the phone has put both details in my mates name, thats why it is not showing. as it is classed as hospitality does it matter that both are in my mates name? 

both season ticket holders

No. Both my tickets are in my name. 

15 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

What happened to the dot count thread? Is it too early to start 1

Hmmm

South Lower

I1 0

I2 105

I3 138

I4 52

I5 4

I6 0

J1 0

Total 299

EAST

G8 2

G7 46

G6 20

G5 18

G4 16

G3 559

Total 661

Total available 960

Edited by Mikey1874

22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hmmm

South Lower

I1 0

I2 105

I3 138

I4 52

I5 4

I6 0

J1 0

Total 299

EAST

G8 2

G7 46

G6 20

G5 18

G4 16

G3 559

Total 661

Total available 960

So 960 still available plus all of F1-F7 still to go on sale. Anyone know how many those sections hold? About 7k maybe? If so, about 9k sold so far?

32 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hmmm

South Lower

I1 0

I2 105

I3 138

I4 52

I5 4

I6 0

J1 0

Total 299

EAST

G8 2

G7 46

G6 20

G5 18

G4 16

G3 559

Total 661

Total available 960

good work! 🤙

usually the club give regular updates for ticket sales so presuming they haven’t been as high as expected

34 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

good work! 🤙

usually the club give regular updates for ticket sales so presuming they haven’t been as high as expected

Mexican standoff over Upper South 

Tickets arrived today. Panicked thinking they had given me all concession tickets but actually they had just folded the extra tab to make them fit in the envelope.

It will be our lowest crowd at Hampden for a semifinal for many a year don’t know if I can be ar**d going after the monotony of the last year.

8 hours ago, gov said:

This arrived this afternoon.  Not exactly the 'itinerary' the lassie on the phone mentioned, but at least it's confirmation.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Betfred Cup

Semi Final

Hearts v Rangers

Sunday 3rd November 2019

Hampden Park

Thank you for booking the Gorgie Express to Hampden Hospitality package for the above.

Match and bus tickets will be provided on the day of the match during breakfast.

Further details regarding timings and confirmation of bus details will be sent nearer the time.

If you require any further information at this stage, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

Shelley

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

So 960 still available plus all of F1-F7 still to go on sale. Anyone know how many those sections hold? About 7k maybe? If so, about 9k sold so far?

No chance that's about 3k a day since monday ,very surprised and be shocked if we sell over 13k ...

59 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

It will be our lowest crowd at Hampden for a semifinal for many a year don’t know if I can be ar**d going after the monotony of the last year.

at least should be more than the last time (I think) we played them or a version of them  in a semi at Hampden in league cup. Midweek, Barry Ferguson basketball moment before their 2nd goal. Think Frial was manager 

Doubt as high as this. Club have been really quiet about numbers. It is pretty disappointing about the low uptake of tickets. Can’t argue about future ticket allocations if can’t sell out. Will be pretty bad if hibs sell more than us!

10 hours ago, gov said:

I’ve not had LPs added yet either and bought monday