LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Gorgie Suite package is now sold out.  They are opening the Executive Lounge, same deal (£55 + VAT including buffet breakfast, return coach and some banter with Gary Naysmith and Ian Black (at a guess)).  Just picked up a brace for me and my long-suffering cousin.

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Pay full price. 

No one is stoaping you from sitting where you like. 👍

Ok it was a bit tongue in cheek. In my circumstances there are a few things I still wouldn’t mind paying for rather than an entitlement. I would have paid more but my three mates are tight barstewards. 😃

31 minutes ago, graygo said:

Discrimination? They are discriminating against us young folk by giving you codgers a cheaper option.  :seethe: 

😃

Bazzas right boot
Just now, 132goals1958 said:

Ok it was a bit tongue in cheek. In my circumstances there are a few things I still wouldn’t mind paying for rather than an entitlement. I would have paid more but my three mates are tight barstewards. 😃

Same here.😘

Should make you stand, paying less. 

No seat for you! 

Hope you all enjoy the game when it comes round... 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Same here.😘

Should make you stand, paying less. 

No seat for you! 

Hope you all enjoy the game when it comes round... 

👍

4 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Everybody look at me.

Or.......maybe......look at you!

I'm anything but flush saan and cash could probably be better used elsewhere.

Forgive me for doing the best for my kid.

🚀

GorgieRules22
40 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

🚀

Saaaan ? 😄

£30 is horrendous for a kids ticket especially if you have more than one. The fact there’s no kids tickets available in the South Stand is shocking.

1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

Paid £30 for the weemans ticket.......it's only money.

Paid £30 for my 3 U16's plus £25 for me, £61 is so much cheaper than £126. 

It's only money when you have it in abundance or when you only have 2 to pay for, spare a thought for others who can't afford the extortion the authorities dish out for these games. 

1 hour ago, SuperAustin said:

Never sat in south stand before paid £35 for J1 better be a good view 

It's not as good as some folk think, the North Stand appears to be closer to the pitch than the South Stand. 

Was in the South Stand for the ICT semi final, it was ok .

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Paid £30 for my 3 U16's plus £25 for me, £61 is so much cheaper than £126. 

It's only money when you have it in abundance or when you only have 2 to pay for, spare a thought for others who can't afford the extortion the authorities dish out for these games. 

Exactly

It's not as good as some folk think, the North Stand appears to be closer to the pitch than the South Stand. 

It’s like murrayfield where the main stand is slightly further away from the pitch compared to the other side. South is the only stand that people sit down in tho 

50 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

🚀

Your original response was insensitive to others who can't afford the cost of a so called better seat.

Just now, Newton51 said:

It’s like murrayfield where the main stand is slightly further away from the pitch compared to the other side. South is the only stand that people sit down in tho 

That's the best way to describe it 👍

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Pricing is fair. Concession should not equal privileges 

£20 for adults, £5 for concessions would see a better crowd.

Don't mind the concession rate as it allows the young yins and the auld yins entry to the game without breaking the bank.

5 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Your original response was insensitive to others who can't afford the cost of a so called better seat.

To be fair to the poster I took at as a run of the mill throwaway comment that we all make from time to time. No way did I find it insensitive. It is the sort of thing I would say when I can give my grad-kids a treat.

Probably too early for a dot count but is there a rough idea how many tickets have sold. Remember this time last year the club wasn’t slow in announcing ticket sales so far

Blimey Mr Counsellor,apologies for any offence others may have taken.

My thoughtless quote was part of a loose conversation in the thread.

I should of said,something's are more important than money.

As I live on Universal Credit at the moment I am more than aware of hardship that others may have and I can't afford the best seats and will have do without some things to bear the cost.

However still unashamed to have done what I felt best for my kid at this moment so again forgive me.

8 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

To be fair to the poster I took at as a run of the mill throwaway comment that we all make from time to time. No way did I find it insensitive. It is the sort of thing I would say when I can give my grad-kids a treat.

Fair enough but I did find it slightly insensitive. 

If I had my way I would make life so much easier for football fans who really want to go to games but cannot afford it. Maybe when we get to the final we should have sections of the ground based on household affordability and fortune. 

I remember Wallace Mercer intoduced the UB40 scheme back in 82, I'm sure it was for the Motherwell game, it certainly boosted the crowd.

32 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Was in north against ICT best view I’ve had at hampden! 

2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

If I had my way I would make life so much easier for football fans who really want to go to games but cannot afford it. Maybe when we get to the final we should have sections of the ground based on household affordability and fortune. 

I remember Wallace Mercer intoduced the UB40 scheme back in 82, I'm sure it was for the Motherwell game, it certainly boosted the crowd.

I agree tickers are over-priced but imo jamboman t did not come over as insensitive. We have all made sacrifices for our kids.

1 hour ago, SuperAustin said:

Never sat in south stand before paid £35 for J1 better be a good view 

Brilliant view from there bud

18 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Probably too early for a dot count but is there a rough idea how many tickets have sold. Remember this time last year the club wasn’t slow in announcing ticket sales so far

I just had a quick look ... sales look impressive (in my opinion), assuming those shown as available / unavailable is accurate.

I’d ‘estimate’ that sections available for sales represent perhaps 6,500 seats and I’d ‘estimate’ that 5,000 have been sold. NB not based on any counting at all!

34 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I think he did that a few times that season.

Mrs Thatcher phoned him and said he was giving the Tory party a bad name ☺

3 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

You do realise a concession is age discrimination?????

Next thing you will tell me you are a poor downtrodden waspi!

At least he's a paid member on JKB.

37 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Blimey Mr Counsellor,apologies for any offence others may have taken.

My thoughtless quote was part of a loose conversation in the thread.

I should of said,something's are more important than money.

As I live on Universal Credit at the moment I am more than aware of hardship that others may have and I can't afford the best seats and will have do without some things to bear the cost.

However still unashamed to have done what I felt best for my kid at this moment so again forgive me.

Not a councillor just a Joe Bloggs who finds life difficult financially to sustain the pleasure of supporting Heart of Midlothian F.C. 

I sincerely hope you and your kid enjoy your day out and will return for the final.

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I think he did that a few times that season.

Mrs Thatcher phoned him and said he was giving the Tory party a bad name ☺

2015-10-04-14-07-41--435672687.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Gorgie suite package for us too. 
usually go by train but thought we’d try this out

Great we deal. 

My mate has bailed on me tho. 

Tried my hardest to sell it him. 

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Where they playing at ht or after the game? 

12 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

You do realise a concession is age discrimination?????

Next thing you will tell me you are a poor downtrodden waspi!

Might be my advancing years but you have lost me.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Might be my advancing years but you have lost me.

Taken the piss out the women who have had their retirement plans ripped to shreds. 

Hopefully his family weren't affected. 

The boy has banter, likes. 

15 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Not a councillor just a Joe Bloggs who finds life difficult financially to sustain the pleasure of supporting Heart of Midlothian F.C. 

I sincerely hope you and your kid enjoy your day out and will return for the final.

In the same boat mate.

Rightly or wrongly,always try to put Hearts first if I can.👍

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

"of".........back to school for you!

Brave. 

Every one of your posts has a grammatical  error. 

Every one of them. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Taken the piss out the women who have had their retirement plans ripped to shreds. 

Ah thanks for that --- won,t bother responding.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

49 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

In the same boat mate.

Rightly or wrongly,always try to put Hearts first if I can.👍

Well done guys. One of the many bugbears about social media is how easy it is for innocent  misinterpretation. Done it a few times myself.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Now that I’m sorted for the Gorgie Express, or whatever it is, I’m really looking forward to the day. 😎

I'm the same buddy. Wasn't to sure but now that my ticket is booked I'm looking forward to it. Got a new baby which is due on the 23rd so may require the break lol

28 minutes ago, Blair835 said:

I'm the same buddy. Wasn't to sure but now that my ticket is booked I'm looking forward to it. Got a new baby which is due on the 23rd so may require the break lol

You’ll be too tired to go. 😀

On 27/09/2019 at 13:43, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Correct.

12.500 more like,filled over 2/3 rds of mount Florida end and a not bad bit of south stand,

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

You’ll be too tired to go. 😀

Few beers and I'll be raring to go. I was going to stay at home and watch but the wife insisted I go. First experience of hospitality of any sort too so should be a good day out. Just hoping the boys turn up for a change

10 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

Oh dear.....well one is moaning about not receiving a discount for age, the other, the waspie, is moaning about having to wait for a pension and claiming discrimination on the basis of sex yet ignoring that men have always had to wait far longer for the same pension. A bit heavy but meant to be a topical 'joke'!

Can’t give you many marks out of ten for that puerile effort 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, jambobob61 said:

Nah........seems you don't cope well with topical debate, maybe consider both sides of an argument once in a while, men suffer too and have for many decades longer.

I'll spell it out, so many seem to be happy to take the moral high ground, so long as it suits them and they benefit....get it benefitt!

Spelling error just for you!

Banter. 

With the Gorgie suite being sold out for the gorgie express and the executive lounge almost sold out too does anyone know how many both hold? its a decent deal to be honest and excited for that buffet breakfast....

16 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

God forbid it’s a Huns Hibs final. Who’d you want to win ?