LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Celtic played with 10 men against a decent Livi side. Rangers will have 11 men against a pathetic Hearts side. 

Go and do one!! 

Yes, we are poor.

Yes, in all likelihood the scummy weegie arseholes will beat us.

But, I'll be there to support the team and hope we pull out a miracle. 

You and the other negative morons can enjoy sitting in front of the box shouting 'I told you so' if we lose. 

Me and 5, 6, 7, 8 or maybe even 10 thousand supporters will be there trying trying to push the team on, regardless of who is in the dugout. 

Every day with the same boring negative shit. 

FTRangers and FTnegative t**ts.

😎 feel better now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Go and do one!! 

Yes, we are poor.

You and the other negative morons can enjoy sitting in front of the box shouting 'I told you so' if we lose. 

Me and 5, 6, 7, 8 or maybe even 10 thousand supporters will be there trying trying to push the team on, regardless of who is in the dugout. 

😎 feel better now.

No point being abusive to me. Craig Levein is the man to blame, and Budge for employing him. 

been here before
6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

No point being abusive to me. Craig Levein is the man to blame, and Budge for employing him. 

Like we dont all know that.

Handy to have you and another dozen or so terminal bores reminding us every 2 minutes though.

You're like flies round shite on every single thread.

Edited by been here before

44 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

ach well I'll have to watch the 2012 semi instead

A long time ago now with completely different players who played better as a team 

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Like we dont all know that.

Handy to have you and another dozen or so terminal bores reminding us every 2 minutes though.

You're like flies round shite on every single thread.

We can't all be happy clappers. 

been here before
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

We can't all be happy clappers. 

We cant all be 'Ah want Leeveen oot mair thun you' circle jerkers.

Johnny Sandiego
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

80 LPs?  You would almost think they were trying to discourage people from going.

Was it not 55-60 for last season's semis and final?

It will probably be 100+ and by personal invitation only for the final.

Maybe go back and re-read the article before slating the club.

Season ticket holders can get 2 tickets each. If your not a season ticket holder then its 80 points.

Everyone who wants one will get one.

Johnny Sandiego
On 10/10/2019 at 17:25, Lfhearts said:

Will be lucky to sell 8/9k.

I think you will be surprised. My guess is 14/15k. We ran 2 busses to the final and all the same folk have signed up for this game too. Whilst apathy has set in, its still a big game and a decent day out.

Forever Hearts
28 minutes ago, been here before said:

We cant all be 'Ah want Leeveen oot mair thun you' circle jerkers.

Anybody with a modicum of football knowledge is. 

58 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Ad nauseam 🙄

been here before
33 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Anybody with a modicum of football knowledge is. 

Aye and then theres you and the monotonous band of foaming, frothing jerkers desperately trying to beat each other in an attempt to redefine ennui.

On every thread.

Every day.

I won't be surprised 8/9k max not the same buzz being in wrong end, not as many good clubs to go to unless you want a joint sashfest.

Add in Sunday football and that we have no chance...

5 hours ago, been here before said:

See this 55 quid plus vat breakfast/ticket/bus combo. Any good for a 9 year old?

You come across as a bit older too.

Forever Hearts
39 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

10k I’d guess.

It’s the Craig Levein factor 

Yip. We should be going to this 17k strong and in a positive frame of mind. But with him in charge it's a damp squib. 

GorgieRules22
8 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Games a bogey apathy reigns even on Kickback where majority I would reckon don't even go to the games.

Noticed you saying earlier that every club will be a sash bash....not the case mate.

We are booked into Hutchesontown Bowling Club, 7 minute drive to Hampden...guys still looking for more buses to book in....sounds perfect if any others are interested.

been here before
9 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

You come across as a bit older too.

😃

Im just wondering if itll be safe to bring my Marvel figures and colouring books.

Be nice just to sit in the stadium with real Hearts supporters that care so I sincerely hope the mouth breathers stay away.

The scenes witnessed at last year's semi final at Murrayfield where pretty disgraceful. 

53 minutes ago, been here before said:

😃

Im just wondering if itll be safe to bring my Marvel figures and colouring books.

Probably be best to as entertainment on the field won’t hold a 9 year olds attention span. 👍

41 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Be nice just to sit in the stadium with real Hearts supporters that care so I sincerely hope the mouth breathers stay away.

The scenes witnessed at last year's semi final at Murrayfield where pretty disgraceful. 

Yeh they were have to agree!!!!

couldnt  believe it when he put amankwa on either.

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

The thing is those that turn up every week do care, but there is a difference of opinion on certain aspects at the moment. Don't for one minute think that everyone who will turn up at Hampden is doing so to show support for the present football management, because nothing could be further from the truth. Those of us who do go every week have had to witness more than our fair share of absolutely shit awful performances for far too long now. However, we will be standing amongst people like yourself where the difference is our loyalty is to the football club rather than to individuals employed by the football club. We want to see something better for HMFC, as an overall entity, we will not be turning up to protect or support those who are failing in their jobs, a category which covers the present football manager. The club is much, much bigger than any and all individuals.

6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The thing is those that turn up every week do care, but there is a difference of opinion on certain aspects at the moment. Don't for one minute think that everyone who will turn up at Hampden is doing so to show support for the present football management, because nothing could be further from the truth. Those of us who do go every week have had to witness more than our fair share of absolutely shit awful performances for far too long now. However, we will be standing amongst people like yourself where the difference is our loyalty is to the football club rather than to individuals employed by the football club. We want to see something better for HMFC, as an overall entity, we will not be turning up to protect or support those who are failing in their jobs, a category which covers the present football manager. The club is much, much bigger than any and all individuals.

No idea what point your trying to make but I hope you enjoy the game.

So season tickets can buy 2 meaning buying for someone with no points but someone on 70 loyalty points without a season ticket has to wait till general sale? 

Sounds well thought out. 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

So season tickets can buy 2 meaning buying for someone with no points but someone on 70 loyalty points without a season ticket has to wait till general sale? 

Sounds well thought out. 👍🏻

It won't go from 80 points to general sale. It'll drop down gradually.

1 minute ago, kila said:

It won't go from 80 points to general sale. It'll drop down gradually.

Not how it reads on the website...

“Tickets (two per account) will go on sale to season ticket holders, as well as supporters with 80+ loyalty points, at 9am on Monday, 14th October. A general sale will then commence, subject to availability, at 9am on Friday, 18th”

Just now, allystrachan said:

Not how it reads on the website...

“Tickets (two per account) will go on sale to season ticket holders, as well as supporters with 80+ loyalty points, at 9am on Monday, 14th October. A general sale will then commence, subject to availability, at 9am on Friday, 18th”

Thanks, I was assuming it was 80 LPs to begin with, as to reach that much you'd need to be a ST anyway surely

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 11/10/2019 at 18:32, Johnny Sandiego said:

Maybe go back and re-read the article before slating the club.

Season ticket holders can get 2 tickets each. If your not a season ticket holder then its 80 points.

Everyone who wants one will get one.

That is far too sensible a suggestion.

You are obviously not on here long enough to realise that being sensible does not cut any ice on JKB, in fact it is a handicap. 😎

23 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Have plenty loyalty points but unless things change dramatically (and unexpectedly) in the near future I think I’ll be cleaning out the cat litter tray that afternoon.

👍

been here before
28 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Have plenty loyalty points but unless things change dramatically (and unexpectedly) in the near future I think I’ll be cleaning out the cat litter tray that afternoon.

Cool story.

I've bookmarked it to come back and read again.

Probably quite frequently.

Johnny Sandiego
On 11/10/2019 at 19:12, Lfhearts said:

I won't be surprised 8/9k max not the same buzz being in wrong end, not as many good clubs to go to unless you want a joint sashfest.

Add in Sunday football and that we have no chance...

I get that Sunday football might put some folks off, but if anyone doesnt attend due to being situated at the East end of the ground then they need their heads examined. 

In fact, its actually easier to get out home from that end.

Where abouts are the seats for the breakfast hospitality thing? If I can muster up the enthusiasm, that looks like a good shout.

been here before
17 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Where abouts are the seats for the breakfast hospitality thing? If I can muster up the enthusiasm, that looks like a good shout.

It tells you on the website.

On 11/10/2019 at 17:47, tokyowalnut said:

Go and do one!! 

Yes, we are poor.

😎 feel better now.

😁😁 Totally with you 👍👍

9 hours ago, been here before said:

It tells you on the website.

Thanks. If I've got any other questions I'll give you a shout.

been here before
9 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Thanks. If I've got any other questions I'll give you a shout.

Feel free but youd probably save some time by finding out yourself.

pettigrewsstylist
13 hours ago, weehammy said:

😂😂😂😂

joondalupjambo

So who thinks for those folk who have a ST and/or 80 LP's and buy a ticket for the semi using their own account that they will be guaranteed a ticket for the final when we get there?

Edited by joondalupjambo

Skippy Doodle
League Cup Semi Final tickets are out tomorrow - lets see the 17,000 seats getting snapped up ASAP - it hasn't been a great 12 months but look at this video and it will remind us that we have beat the odds and produced great moments against Rangers in the past #HHGH

On 11/10/2019 at 21:09, been here before said:

Aye and then theres you and the monotonous band of foaming, frothing jerkers desperately trying to beat each other in an attempt to redefine ennui.

On every thread.

Every day.

His main issue is with the fact that the club have made it plain that we don't want the mini huns. Hence their constant derailing of every bloody thread

We won't sell out so everyone will get a ticket. No big deal if you have to wait a bit longer for your tickets, the game still going to kick off on the same date and time, chill out.

29 minutes ago, TheStig said:

We won't sell out so everyone will get a ticket. No big deal if you have to wait a bit longer for your tickets, the game still going to kick off on the same date and time, chill out.

Correct, we will return quite a few tickets also.

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Can’t see us selling out either. Will prob sell it section by section so rangers could get some of the east stand too

More than likely,no matter the outcome this sunday against them,,,

On 26/09/2019 at 21:00, Boab said:

Think you, and others, are being a bit optimistic regarding how many we’ll shift for this. I may be wrong but, considering tickets were available right up to the SC Final, I don’t think we’ll sell half. I’ll take an educated guess now and say 16k. 

Maybe 12 13 k my guess hope I'm wrong m8