LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

14 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

roughly over 8k sold if missing numbers for g2-g5 covered 

38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seats sold, assuming none held back which I don't think has happened.

South Lower 4387

J1 775

L6 874

L5 754

L4 715

L3 1017

L2 233 

L1 19

East 5037

G8 86

G7 723

G6 747

G5 842

G4 899

G3 929

G2 811

Edited by Mikey1874

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

11 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

In your opinion Mikey, nuff said.

It is possible my counts aren't 100% perfect. Though I do have a decent skill set. 

However we are definitely over 9k sold 

Sorry that might be bad news to you. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Keeping their word on  not releasing Upper South yet!

40 seats in Lower is hardly bad sales. 

Edited by Mikey1874

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Keeping their word on  not releasing Upper South yet!

40 seats in Lower is hardly bad sales. 

Is it the club or spfl holding up the upper sales? I know loads of people holding off buying until better seats are available 

7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Is it the club or spfl holding up the upper sales? I know loads of people holding off buying until better seats are available 

My understanding is the SFA (though not their tournament) set out how sections are released for Hampden. Might be SPFL. 

But agree South Upper will see another surge in sales. 

Not disappointed, always want Hearts to win but its time some of the sheep/losers looked at bigger picture, fans are peed off and Ms Budge needs it rammed home.

I quite like Levein but not as Hearts manager, its a joke that he is still in that role as club is going backwards on all football fronts, and that is all that matters to me.

Turnover/ new stand facilities/ woman's team etc could not care a flying **** 

1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

Not disappointed, always want Hearts to win but its time some of the sheep/losers looked at bigger picture, fans are peed off and Ms Budge needs it rammed home.

I quite like Levein but not as Hearts manager, its a joke that he is still in that role as club is going backwards on all football fronts, and that is all that matters to me.

So you are disappointed that more than you would like are attending the match. Hopefully us sheep/losers get to see and enjoy a Hearts win.  

15 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Feel the same about your comments 

Johnny Sandiego
21 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

What a post, so in your opinion backing the team in a major semi final is now being a loser and/or a sheep? 

Give it a rest, you keep just spamming the thread with irrelevent opinion on Levein. If you dont want to go to the game fair enough, but why any Hearts fan would describe someone who does go to the game as a loser/sheep is beyond me.

Johnny Sandiego
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Facts or excuses. The fact is I won't be going to Hampden because I am utterly sick of Craig Levein. 

Thanks for sharing. If you're not planning to attend then why do you keep commenting on a thread about ticket sales?

As others have said, it appears that some can't just be content with their own decision not to go. Instead they are actively trying to paint a more negative picture of ticket sales and make out that there's some kind of mass movement happening where folk are boycotting.

The numbers and history of our attendences at LC semis tell you thats nonsense. Enjoy the game from the boozer but leave the rest of us to enjoy the game and build up without the negative pish.

2 hours ago, TheStig said:

A lot of people are probably waiting to see how we play this Sunday. Put up a fight and i think we'll see more tickets shift. Roll over like we have done previously and it won't be a great turn out at hampden.

Exactly where I'm at. Money is tight at the moment as it is and it breaks me to miss such a big occasion but I really can't justify spending over £100 to see Hearts the way we are. Put up a real display of passion and hunger this weekend and that may, just may sway me but as it stands I don't know when that warm feeling you get before a game will be back.

been here before
39 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

😴

Circle Jerkers Assemble.

44 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I’ll be picking up tickets for me and my son but can understand people not going to the game for financial or other reasons but to call fellow supporters a sheep/ loser for going to a cup semi final is a bit much!

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Big scum have just received additional tickets for game with wee scum. Suspect our game will go same way

Explains how they are selling the tickets.

Still could sell near our allocation. 

Edited by Mikey1874

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Should release g1 soon and will go quickly as the Gorgie boys singing section said they were going there 

Does that mean we have to endure Hearts fans creating an atmosphere ? 

Can't stand all that jovial noise, I really do wish we could continue to watch the game in peace and quiet 🤫 shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

37 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Big scum have just received additional tickets for game with wee scum. Suspect our game will go same way

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hibs-v-celtic-betfred-cup-17109008

One wonders where the extra tickets are for, it says here that Hibs have the whole of the West Stand and the South Split, so where are the extra seats for the Manky Mob ? 

19 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

In hindsight bit strong, freedom of choice and all that.

I just hope Ms Budge sees this as a vote against the current regime.

I'm scunnered as well with things at the club - I think we all are - but I'm not missing a cup semi and will get right behind the team.

I'm sure Ann and Craig are very much aware of fan feelings and reduced attendances at home games, for instance, this sunday, will make the message loud and clear. 

As long as I live I will always be at Cup Semis/Finals if I can afford it, no matter the form of the team or the tactics employed . HHGH :flag1:

Despite all the frustration and unhappiness I would say the fans are still getting behind the team well. 

Last away game at St Mirren we filled the away end and backed the team the whole 90 minutes.

Whatever the numbers end up this will still be a good support. 

Quite the level of stupidity all over this thread.

Criticism of the club that's played it's way into a National Semi Final. 

No wonder Hearts supporters are rightly called the worse in Scotland. An absolute embarrassment and deserving of the square root of **** all.

15 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

No wonder Hearts supporters are rightly called the worse in Scotland. An absolute embarrassment and deserving of the square root of **** all.

:berra::muggy:

16 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

:cornette:

been here before
1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

I'm scunnered as well with things at the club - I think we all are - but I'm not missing a cup semi and will get right behind the team.

I'm sure Ann and Craig are very much aware of fan feelings and reduced attendances at home games, for instance, this sunday, will make the message loud and clear. 

This what the Levein / Budge

Oot Circle Jerkers cant comprehend. You're either all over every single thread as many times as you can manage spouting the same shite we all know, looking for the kudos of your fellow jerkers, giving it all the "Ahm no goin' but ahm pure Herts" or you're a "happy clapper". 

It really is some thought process.

Edited by been here before

4 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Should release g1 soon and will go quickly as the Gorgie boys singing section said they were going there 

First 3 rows of G1 now taken

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

Are wi aye

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

First 3 rows of G1 now taken

Understand why it looks they are sold (and understand why you thought that) but .. I don’t think the front three rows are on sale - quite normal, happened at Murrayfield and even in the SC Final there were some sections (mainly middle behind goal) where front rows were not sold. I assume the view is so restricted (when sitting) they don’t sell them (but I might be wrong).

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Understand why it looks they are sold (and understand why you thought that) but .. I don’t think the front three rows are on sale - quite normal, happened at Murrayfield and even in the SC Final there were some sections (mainly middle behind goal) where front rows were not sold. I assume the view is so restricted (when sitting) they don’t sell them (but I might be wrong).

Think you're right. Probably below pitch level or something. Absolute dump of a stadium. 

1 hour ago, Super_Hans said:

Think you're right. Probably below pitch level or something. Absolute dump of a stadium. 

Carbunkle comes to mind, that's what tommy tim boyd called tynecastle in a forum thingy??

9 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

A definite troll. 

13 hours ago, dannymack said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hibs-v-celtic-betfred-cup-17109008

One wonders where the extra tickets are for, it says here that Hibs have the whole of the West Stand and the South Split, so where are the extra seats for the Manky Mob ? 

13 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

checked the Celtic website and for the game they are showing this so looks like some of the west has been sent back by hibs

North & South Stand: £30
- East & West Stand: £25 for adults and £10 for concessions (under-16 & 65+)
Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.

Edited by Newton51
Mistakes

Had a look at hibs e tickets and they have loads of tickets available. South lower nowhere near sold out and not sold as many behind the goal so can see why they have had to give tickets back

1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

Assuming if I wait till payday next Friday I'll be alright to pick up a ticket? Surely won't be anywhere near selling out eh? 

This Friday will be fine 

1 hour ago, Carl Weathers said:

Does anyone know of any buses running from Edinburgh that has seats left? Looking for 5, so a bit of a long shot. Cheers.

I've got buses leaving at 10am from Sighthill, going via a club. £14pp includes non members fee for social club.

I have 2 buses full, and I'm taking numbers for bus 3(half full just now).

Pm if interested.

I reckon we'll have to send a big chunk of tickets back next week (if we've not done so already) to give the huns time to sell them. Only 2 weeks until the game. G1 will be our last section. They'll get all of F. 

25 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I reckon we'll have to send a big chunk of tickets back next week (if we've not done so already) to give the huns time to sell them. Only 2 weeks until the game. G1 will be our last section. They'll get all of F. 

They’ll probably get all of the North Stand first. Leaves time for us to sell Some in F section by section. 

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

They’ll probably get all of the North Stand first. Leaves time for us to sell Some in F section by section. 

Will be Wed / Thu before game we lose sections.