LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

4 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Only special delivery (£6.95) or collection, no first class post option?

Probably just in case they get lost on first class option. They can track them on special delivery 

This is probably the least enthusiastic I've been for a semi final but I've just bought our tickets anyway and will be up for it on the day. There are only limited sections available just now but looks like good early sales with presumably more sections to open up as sales continue.

18 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I can’t get tickets until Friday but what sections are for sale in the east stand currently?

all the shit ones

£6.95 postage and £3 admin fee. Great living miles from Tynecastle. Oh and only basically seats 50 yards behind the corner flag available. Wonderful.

2 x Tickets booked. Come on the Hearts!

Now to look at what extortionate costs to fly/train up to Glasgow.

Edited by Dalstonjambo

3 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

£6.95 postage and £3 admin fee. Great living miles from Tynecastle. Oh and only basically seats 50 yards behind the corner flag available. Wonderful.

2 x Tickets booked. Come on the Hearts!

Now to look at what extortionate costs to fly/train up to Glasgow.

The victory will be worth it. 😬

2 bought on each season ticket. Got on just after 9 with no issues. Dreamt we beat them in the semi over the weekend. I live in hope!!! 

10 tickets bought this morning, regardless of how the teams playing I don’t get the lack of enthusiasm for it. Days out at Hampden seeing is one or the best parts of being a Hearts supporter.

linda.bisset100
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Gorgie Express Booked

:yas:

I have been ringing 5he number but just got a voicemail, any idea if there is another number?

1 minute ago, linda.bisset100 said:

I have been ringing 5he number but just got a voicemail, any idea if there is another number?

Doing the exact same for me too. 

linda.bisset100
4 minutes ago, novoman said:

Doing the exact same for me too. 

Glad it’s not just me then. Have left a message so will see what happens.

15 minutes ago, linda.bisset100 said:

Had to redial a few times, then got through. Got cut off just after I'd confirmed my phone number and I was called back right away, so all sorted.

Hopefully you get sorted too :thumbsup:

linda.bisset100
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Had to redial a few times, then got through. Got cut off just after I'd confirmed my phone number and I was called back right away, so all sorted.

Hopefully you get sorted too :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, no call back yet.

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

I can’t get tickets until Friday but what sections are for sale in the east stand currently?

1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

G4-G7

1 hour ago, stevie7147 said:

all the shit ones

They really don't give two hoots do they!  We'll never likely see F1-F4 as the beaks will have banked on poor ticket sales from us because they given us the sh ite seats in the SE corner to sell first ... who really want to sit there or middle east.  Might as well have just given rangers the NE section straight from the onset.

Gorgie Express booked. Phoned for about an hour but couldn’t get through. Finally left a message and got phoned back within 30 minutes. Tickets booked. I might only have one sausage In support of Natural Orders. 

Shanks said no

Ticket office 1140

3 tickets bought 

not a single person before or after me - no queue 

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Gorgie Express booked. Phoned for about an hour but couldn’t get through. Finally left a message and got phoned back within 30 minutes. Tickets booked. I might only have one sausage In support of Natural Orders. 

Do u know if kids are allowed at the gorgie express?

2 hours ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Think that is down to Hampden/the SPFL not reprinting any lost or damaged tickets.

18 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Just to confirm that all kids are allowed on the Gorgie Express.

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Can’t see why not. 

Thank you 👍🏻

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Ticket office 1140

3 tickets bought 

Many work at that time. 

Kids off school. 

Intenet 

I wouldn't worry about no queue at that time, on a Monday, on a school holiday week in 2019 tbh. 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Many work at that time. 

Kids off school. 

Intenet 

I wouldn't worry about no queue at that time, on a Monday, on a school holiday week in 2019 tbh. 

First day of release for a national cup semi final and there is no queue whatsoever? I think that is worrying and a sign of the Levein times. 

26 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

First day of release for a national cup semi final and there is no queue whatsoever? I think that is worrying and a sign of the Levein times. 

Why are you worrying, you never go anyway.

Got mine and the gangs earlier online, no problems at all.

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Ticket office 1140

3 tickets bought 

are you surprised?

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Think that's because SFA don't do reprints for tickets so if it gets lost or not delivered for whatever reason then that's it, tough luck. So they don't take any chances with delivery just in case.

Ideal all these softies not going cause we'll get beat and Levein is shite etc etc, no delays buying a ticket. 

Shanks said no
10 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

are you surprised?

Actually yes I was, i wasn’t expecting a huge queue but I was expecting someone else there buying. 

Anyway, question answered, so you can now answer mine on the Prison thread.

42 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I would expect the TO to be busy for sales as there is no postage option available.

To **** with paying for Special delivery at almost £7 .

Are the authorities in Scottish football deliberately trying to sabotage the

sport ?

My grip is that we don't have any North Stand Tickets ( which is where I always try to buy my tickets for ) SPFL looking after the old firm again.

Having said that I bought three Tickets bought this morning ( South Stand ) just after 9. I'd rather be there than not be there.

Walked down and got 4 concessions behind the goals. The only area for us auld codgers. Good mind to write to my MSP about age discrimination 😒

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'd say it's more a sign of being 2019 and people having the internet in their pockets. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I wouldn't worry. 

Folk work

Kids of school 

Internet 

Form will have an input over the overall sales as will folk giving up and conceding the tie to rangers before ko.

I wouldn't wet myself just yet, tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Walked down and got 4 concessions behind the goals. The only area for us auld codgers. Good mind to write to my MSP about age discrimination 😒

Pay full price. 

No one is stoaping you from sitting where you like. 👍

21 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Discrimination? They are discriminating against us young folk by giving you codgers a cheaper option.  :seethe: