LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

1 hour ago, The Fox said:

Pretty disgusted. Went to book one adult one child ticket for Sunday. It appears they have all been returned and given to rangers. Disgrace. Why not return the full price ones

Did you get tickets , mate? I’ve got two available and I’ll give one at a child’s price.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

1 hour ago, The Fox said:

Pretty disgusted. Went to book one adult one child ticket for Sunday. It appears they have all been returned and given to rangers. Disgrace. Why not return the full price ones

Here's what I can't understand.... how is it not possible to have consessions in all areas of Hampden? At Tynecastle you can get concessions in all areas inc the Platinum areas all be it dearer.

Why restrict it to just the East/West stands. Instead of £10 then make it £15 in South/North stands to reflect the better seats.

Spfl/SFA simpletons.

been here before
12 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Here's what I can't understand.... how is it not possible to have consessions in all areas of Hampden? At Tynecastle you can get concessions in all areas inc the Platinum areas all be it dearer.

Why restrict it to just the East/West stands. Instead of £10 then make it £15 in South/North stands to reflect the better seats.

Spfl/SFA simpletons.

They done that for the SCF. That was the SFA and not the SPFL.

I now feel a lot more positive about Sunday, don't ask me why because there is no real reason to. All that will be different is a different guy picking the team from the same limited pool of players but bring it on, we do beat Rangers once in a while and if it's Sunday I'll be there to see it.

Edited by 1953

54 minutes ago, kila said:

Rangers have F6 I think, picked up tickets today and they had a map of Hampden on the counter with sections scored out for opposition

Will that not be the segregation? We have F7 so would that thought there'd be a section to separate fans?

Hope so anyway, don't want some Huns' flem possibly hitting me as they spray through their three teeth.

27 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Will that not be the segregation? We have F7 so would that thought there'd be a section to separate fans?

Hope so anyway, don't want some Huns' flem possibly hitting me as they spray through their three teeth.

I am also in F7, hopefully F6 is all segregation!

8 minutes ago, kila said:

I am also in F7, hopefully F6 is all segregation!

There won't be a whole section of segregaion, pretty unnecessary.

11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hmmm wee glimpse there and it looked like just a stairway segregating the Celtic/Hibs fans.

would hate safety/security to get in the way of the almighty £ 🙄

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hmmm wee glimpse there and it looked like just a stairway segregating the Celtic/Hibs fans.

they love each other though. Big IRA love in

Edited by kingantti1874

Mini shambles at hampden. 

If yer in section F with turnstiles 50-59 on ticket, YOU WILL get in turnstiles 60-69. Been back and forward until someone decided to let us know.  

On 30/10/2019 at 22:40, Bainy said:

Not another penny being wasted on the club till hes gone.  A complete farce. 

Could be a cricket score on Sunday 

Enjoy the game

19 hours ago, neilnunb said:

We have 2 lines of stewards covering half a section.