LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Will be Wed / Thu before game we lose sections.

I doubt it. Giving rangers 3 days to sell c7,000 tickets? 

I would imagine after this sunday, pretty much everyone who wants to go will have bought their ticket. I cant see us selling many more tickets. The ones left in G1 will probably be enough. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

9 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I would imagine after this sunday, pretty much everyone who wants to go will have bought their ticket. I cant see us selling many more tickets. The ones left in G1 will probably be enough. 

Game is a week on Sunday. I haven’t bought mine yet as hoping for tickets in f section and think there will be others

17 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Quite the level of stupidity all over this thread.

Criticism of the club that's played it's way into a National Semi Final. 

No wonder Hearts supporters are rightly called the worse in Scotland. An absolute embarrassment and deserving of the square root of **** all.

Absolute drivel

4 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Had a look at hibs e tickets and they have loads of tickets available. South lower nowhere near sold out and not sold as many behind the goal so can see why they have had to give tickets back

No chance, they always take more than us to semi finals. I read it on here.

43 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Game is a week on Sunday. I haven’t bought mine yet as hoping for tickets in f section and think there will be others

Seven of us in same boat.  Worst seats in the house available right now (G1, tho rest of G not much better).  Football beaks planned to minimise our participation, maximise theirs.  Saying that, doesn't help that we're not a particularly attractive proposition to watch right now.

The club need to keep the fans informed as to what they intend to do wrt opening sections and when they will send remaining briefs back.

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

If everything is being done to suit Rangers 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

I'm sure you'll be able to buy tickets up until the day before the game. 

Quite a few will buy before the rangers game tomorrow but then after that, I cant see there being that many people still to buy so unlikely to see many more sections opening. 

Each section seems to hold around 800. The last I looked, pretty much the whole of G1 was available. 

Appear to have released about 300 tickets at the back of sections I5/6 probably some of the better views if there is such a thing in that dump.

2 hours ago, Biko said:

Appear to have released about 300 tickets at the back of sections I5/6 probably some of the better views if there is such a thing in that dump.

Ticket bought 

23 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Quite the level of stupidity all over this thread.

Criticism of the club that's played it's way into a National Semi Final. 

No wonder Hearts supporters are rightly called the worse in Scotland. An absolute embarrassment and deserving of the square root of **** all.

It's worst, not worse btw..............rightly called the worst supporters in Scotland. To go with the WORST manager in Scotland.

:leveinnaturalorder:

7 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

WTF are you on about ?

The game is not until 3rd November .

This game is 14 days away plenty people not bought their tickets yet.

And why are you worrying about The Rangers only having a few days to sell the extra tickets( if there is any) ?

**** the Rangers who cares whether they can sell tickets on time. We should keep our entire allocation as long as possible.

25 minutes ago, luckydug said:

WTF are you on about ?

The game is not until 3rd November .

This game is 14 days away plenty people not bought their tickets yet.

And why are you worrying about The Rangers only having a few days to sell the extra tickets( if there is any) ?

**** the Rangers who cares whether they can sell tickets on time. We should keep our entire allocation as long as possible.

Some people still to buy, yes, but not 7,000! 

And it won't be our decision when we hand them back. Pretty clear we are only going to sell around 10,000 tickets. Maybe 11k. The SPFL will start asking for some back. 

been here before

Theres a few on here desperate for us to return tickets.

Imagine the seethe if we take a comparatively decent support through. Quite a few gutted souls, all rather pathetic really.

Edited by been here before

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres a few on here desperate for us to return tickets.

Imagine the seethe if we take a comparatively decent support through. Quite a few gutted souls.

Its weird.

I suppose they are desperate to be proved right that CL and AB are killing the club.

To some people all that matters is that their opinion is proved correct.

56 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Some people still to buy, yes, but not 7,000! 

And it won't be our decision when we hand them back. Pretty clear we are only going to sell around 10,000 tickets. Maybe 11k. The SPFL will start asking for some back. 

You are talking about handing back tickets when they have only been on sale for less than a week.

Why do you care ?

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You are talking about handing back tickets when they have only been on sale for less than a week.

Why do you care ?

Totally agree with you here still 2 weeks away ffs

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Why do you care ?

It's a discussion about semi final tickets and my opinion is that with tickets sales low and still a lot remaining, the SPFL will ask us to return some to them next week, to give rangers a chance to sell them. Why are you getting so annoyed about it??? 

Have hibs not returned some already? 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

It's a discussion about semi final tickets and my opinion is that with tickets sales low and still a lot remaining, the SPFL will ask us to return some to them next week, to give rangers a chance to sell them. Why are you getting so annoyed about it??? 

Fingers crossed eh?

19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Fingers crossed eh?

Not at all. I'd love nothing better than us to have 17k fans through there but doesn't look like we will have anywhere near that. 

16 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Been on sale for 5 days and you’re desperate for us to now return tickets because we’ve only sold circa 10k. 

Get a grip man. 

There will be loads of folk waiting for semi decent seats to get released. I’m due to buy 7 but because there’s kids coming we can’t go into the south stand. There’s also a mixture of ST and non ST folk so I couldn’t have bought seven until yesterday. 

Seats available as it stands are shite so I’ll wait a couple of days then buy them. 

I'm not desperate for us to send them back at all. I reckon we'll be asked to send some back, if it looks like we wont sell out, which looks to be the case.

The seats available in G1 look decent enough. Right behind the goals. Fair enough though if you want to hold out for section F opening up. I just cant see us selling that many more tickets to warrant opening up too many more sections. Maybe 1 more at a guess. 

been here before
7 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Not at all. I'd love nothing better than us to have 17k fans through there but doesn't look like we will have anywhere near that. 

Aye it looks like it reading this thread.

2 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

I'm not desperate for us to send them back at all. I reckon we'll be asked to send some back, if it looks like we wont sell out, which looks to be the case.

The seats available in G1 look decent enough. Right behind the goals. Fair enough though if you want to hold out for section F opening up. I just cant see us selling that many more tickets to warrant opening up too many more sections. Maybe 1 more at a guess. 

What a load of rubbish ... all of it! 

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

What a load of rubbish ... all of it! 

So you dont we will have to send any back? Fair enough. We'll find out soon enough. 

13 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

So you dont we will have to send any back? Fair enough. We'll find out soon enough. 

Won’t be asked .... we might agree to!!! The money from sales is ‘pooled’ so it makes financial sense!

Fozzyonthefence
12 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Won’t be asked .... we might agree to!!! The money from sales is ‘pooled’ so it makes financial sense!

We probably will be asked to - that happened to Aberdeen last season and iirc they initially refused but had to back down.

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

Why do you care ?

You sound rather angry that we will be sending tickets back!! 

Why do you care so much?? 

Fans will be waiting to see if we get a royal pumping from that lot at Tynecastle before buying probably. 

7 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Erm yes we will. 

After the shambles with Aberdeen last time left the stadium with empty sections the SFA said it wouldn’t happen again and tickets would be sold in this way so they can be sent back if unsold and given to the other team if they require them. 

Fozzyonthefence
28 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Erm yes we will. 

After the shambles with Aberdeen last time left the stadium with empty sections the SFA said it wouldn’t happen again and tickets would be sold in this way so they can be sent back if unsold and given to the other team if they require them. 

Financially makes sense too.  Traditionally the League Cup semis were played midweek with piss poor crowds - only 20 odd thousand even with Rangers or Celtic involved.  Moving to weekends has undoubtedly helped attendances and with Sevco desperate to win that first trophy there is huge demand from their fans for the Diddy Cup.

35 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Financially makes sense too.  Traditionally the League Cup semis were played midweek with piss poor crowds - only 20 odd thousand even with Rangers or Celtic involved.  Moving to weekends has undoubtedly helped attendances and with Sevco desperate to win that first trophy there is huge demand from their fans for the Diddy Cup.

Exactly.

Every Hearts fan who wants one has the chance to get one and then we will send the rest back. Simple. 

On 19/10/2019 at 21:52, Paulp74 said:

We certainly won't if we hand back all our tickets after a week of sales 😂

17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

We certainly won't if we hand back all our tickets after a week of sales 😂

I never said to "hand back all our tickets". Its pretty clear we're not going to sell 17k tickets though.

3 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

I never said to "hand back all our tickets". Its pretty clear we're not going to sell 17k tickets though.

Lucky if there was 16k yesterday,take away the sevco ? Think scott Wilson said 18k , no chance,,

...a bit disco
41 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Lucky if there was 16k yesterday,take away the sevco ? Think scott Wilson said 18k , no chance,,

17.5k announced.

been here before
7 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Look at your posts. **** knows why but you are desperate for us to send some back.

On the last page you've 8 posts about sending tickets back/not selling enough, even coming out with the schoolboys favourite of "we'll find out soon enough" when someone slightly challenges you.

Ill bet the best day of your week will be if tickets go back, most lkkely come on here gloating.

Weird as **** behaviour.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Look at your posts. **** knows why but you are desperate for us to send some back.

On the last page you've 8 posts about sending tickets back/not selling enough, even coming out with the schoolboys favourite of "we'll find out soon enough" when someone slightly challenges you.

Ill bet the best day of your week will be if tickets go back, most lkkely come on here gloating.

Weird as **** behaviour.

Giving MY OPINION that it is unlikely we'll sell 17k tickets, when we've only sold 10k so far, is me being "desperate" for us to send tickets back?! Hardly! 

The "we'll find out soon enough" response is because there's no point arguing over will we/won't we sell our ticket allocation. Only time will tell what actually happens.

You're confusing me with one of these hobo in disguise posters who wants nothing more than having a dig at the club. I'm being realistic that we will unlikely sell out our allocation. 

If you don't deal well with people having different opinions to yours, maybe a fan forum isnt for you. 

Edited by Paulp74

been here before
48 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Giving MY OPINION that it is unlikely we'll sell 17k tickets, when we've only sold 10k so far, is me being "desperate" for us to send tickets back?! Hardly! 

The "we'll find out soon enough" response is because there's no point arguing over will we/won't we sell our ticket allocation. Only time will tell what actually happens.

You're confusing me with one of these hobo in disguise posters who wants nothing more than having a dig at the club. I'm being realistic that we will unlikely sell out our allocation. 

If you don't deal well with people having different opinions to yours, maybe a fan forum isnt for you. 

Excuse the needless caps but since you've used them for some sort of emphasis I thought Id give it a whirl too.

Everyone on this thread has offered their OPINION and no-one thinks we'll sell out, some posters have even highlighted comparisons to other recent semi finals to highlight that.

Everyone seems to think we'll be returning tickets. No-one disputes that. Everyone who has expressed an  OPINION is pretty much singing off the same hymn sheet as far as that goes.

You on the other hand are all over the shop about tickets going back. You cant post enough about it. No-one is arguing with you about that, we are all of the same OPINION but you're still giving it the "we'll find out soon enough" pish. You're being no more realistic than anyone else but you do seem a little more, shall we call it excited about the prospect of tickets being returned. It has nothing whatsoever to do with OPINIONS. 

Interestingly no-one, not one single soul has "confused" you with anything. Infact the only person who mentioned you being a "hobo" is you.

A very strange induvidual all round.

46 minutes ago, been here before said:

Excuse the needless caps but since you've used them for some sort of emphasis I thought Id give it a whirl too.

Everyone on this thread has offered their OPINION and no-one thinks we'll sell out, some posters have even highlighted comparisons to other recent semi finals to highlight that.

Everyone seems to think we'll be returning tickets. No-one disputes that. Everyone who has expressed an  OPINION is pretty much singing off the same hymn sheet as far as that goes.

You on the other hand are all over the shop about tickets going back. You cant post enough about it. No-one is arguing with you about that, we are all of the same OPINION but you're still giving it the "we'll find out soon enough" pish. You're being no more realistic than anyone else but you do seem a little more, shall we call it excited about the prospect of tickets being returned. It has nothing whatsoever to do with OPINIONS. 

Interestingly no-one, not one single soul has "confused" you with anything. Infact the only person who mentioned you being a "hobo" is you.

A very strange induvidual all round.

😂😂😂 unreal

dunciboyjambo

We need a good result against Livi and get news a few of the key injured players are back to reach the 15k... let’s make it happen, I’ve just managed to convince a few colleagues that were on the fence to buy tickets.. it’s not often we get to a semi, I just can’t work out why fans would want to stay away, on our day we’re capable of competing with anyone in the league.. !!