LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

14 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Doubt as high as this. Club have been really quiet about numbers. It is pretty disappointing about the low uptake of tickets. Can’t argue about future ticket allocations if can’t sell out. Will be pretty bad if hibs sell more than us!

Hibs always take more than us to semi finals 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• luckydug

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ve not had LPs added yet either and bought monday

also bought on Monday on line. 3 points have been added

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Crete said:

I am not going had enough

Same. For the first time in 43 years of supporting Hearts I have zero appetite to go and watch us in a cup semi final. 

3 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

really. lots of them went as empty seats in 2006

They were dressed as seats if I recall ? 😂😂😂

No appetite due to current form for a humping on a Sunday at 1230, will defend defend defend with no idea how to change it when they score.

2 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

It will be our lowest crowd at Hampden for a semifinal for many a year don’t know if I can be ar**d going after the monotony of the last year.

Ain’t worth it this year man 

45 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Same. For the first time in 43 years of supporting Hearts I have zero appetite to go and watch us in a cup semi final. 

This

hopefully if enough people don’t buy tickets they might get the message 

48 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

really. lots of them went as empty seats in 2006

Like it 👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Just now, Natural Orders said:

This

I think all gate receipts for both semi's are split 4 ways.  So financially the club won't suffer much of a hit with a poor Hearts crowd.  That wouldn't send out much of a of message.  Would be different for a home league match however.  I'll be getting a ticket for the semi but really just going for the day out.

3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I think all gate receipts for both semi's are split 4 ways.  So financially the club won't suffer much of a hit with a poor Hearts crowd.  That wouldn't send out much of a of message.  Would be different for a home league match however.  I'll be getting a ticket for the semi but really just going for the day out.

spot on. This is why the boycott doesn’t achieve anything/ just means we will be outnumbered more than usual and makes us look like a tinpot club. 

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

No appetite due to current form for a humping on a Sunday at 1230, will defend defend defend with no idea how to change it when they score.

Well that definitely won't happen.

Guest ToqueJambo
56 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

This

Let's hope so. Winning the cup would just be terrible. The worst thing that could happen to us.

Glamorgan Jambo

Can understand why so many folks on this thread won't be going. It's a bit quick for a return visit to Hampden after they'll have been there the evening before. 

2 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Hibs always take more than us to semi finals 

Agreed !

Roles gave been reversed , we are now the WEE TEAM in Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

spot on. This is why the boycott doesn’t achieve anything/ just means we will be outnumbered more than usual and makes us look like a tinpot club. 

Because of budge persisting with levein ! That's why there will be big gaps in hearts end! Fans have had enough !!!

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Because of budge persisting with levein ! That's why there will be big gaps in hearts end! Fans have had enough !!!

Still no excuse.

Hearts fans used to be loyal now they are very fair weather.

No stomach for adversity 👎

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Some fans won’t be there. I think most will be. 

Just now, luckydug said:

Still no excuse.

Going to take a winning team and a new managerial set up to get them back ,, and gates back up,till then it will stay shite !!

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe. We will need to wait snd see. 

Good luck to hearts and the fans that do go,,,every dog has its day ? Bit like when we done celtic in 2012,need a bit of that in the semi,luck and a break !!!👍👍🤞🤞🤞🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

4 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Good luck to hearts and the fans that do go,,,every dog has its day ? Bit like when we done celtic in 2012,need a bit of that in the semi,luck and a break !!!👍👍🤞🤞🤞🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I think you are right. I haven’t missed a Hearts Hampden appearance ( including playing Queens Park 😎 ) since 1968 ( I missed the Morton Replay as I had school or something🤯 ). I’m not breaking that run of attendances at my age. 

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think you are right. I haven’t missed a Hearts Hampden appearance ( including playing Queens Park 😎 ) since 1968 ( I missed the Morton Replay as I had school or something🤯 ). I’m not breaking that run of attendances at my age. 

👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻good luck m8 ,have a good day

23 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Still no excuse.

that’s rubbish imho

ST sales the last 5 years and FOH contributions say otherwise. 
quite the opposite from what you say I think. It’s just many feel that we deserve that very loyalty recognised by having a manager that’s half decent. Not to much to ask.

i like many (who are ST holders and FOH contributiors) feel it’s taking the piss now

Don't understand people who don't have the appetite to support us in a semifinal but do have the appetite to spend hours every day posting on kickback.

It's a game for PHM. 

I'll be there. 

Also was part of the 13 or 14k we took against celtic at Hampden when beattie, done the beattie. Scenes. 

Hope all you stay-awayers enjoy watching it on the telly in pure envy when you see the bedlam amongst the hearts support when we score the winner. All said in hope rather than expectation. But FFS its a semi final, all too infrequent in my lifetime to be worthy of missing, in spite of the sh*tshow we have on the park currently.. The least we can do is get behind the team for the big occasion! 

Mon the Hearts. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, communist said:

It's a game for PHM. 

I'll be there. 

Also was part of the 13 or 14k we took against celtic at Hampden when beattie, done the beattie. Scenes. 

Hope all you stay-awayers enjoy watching it on the telly in pure envy when you see the bedlam amongst the hearts support when we score the winner. All said in hope rather than expectation. But FFS its a semi final, all too infrequent in my lifetime to be worthy of missing, in spite of the sh*tshow we have on the park currently.. The least we can do is get behind the team for the big occasion! 

Mon the Hearts. 

Exactly. 

The good part of this,  those with the weaker stomachs won't be there for the whining 

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

that’s rubbish imho

ST sales the last 5 years and FOH contributions say otherwise. 
quite the opposite from what you say I think. It’s just many feel that we deserve that very loyalty recognised by having a manager that’s half decent. Not to much to ask.

i like many (who are ST holders and FOH contributiors) feel it’s taking the piss now

Totally agree. There is a breaking point and it feels like we have gone well beyond. But for some it seems easier to criticise other fans 

There's the hard core who will always be there.  I'd be one of them if I could.  There's also a large number of good Hearts supporters though who are great people but who will vote with their feet until they feel they are being entertained and receiving value for money.  There's a 3rd group who will only want to be there for really big games when there's a good chance of a trophy.

Tough times now but they won't last.  Probably around 15,000 will be there imo and we might well win.  Beaten them plenty of times in the past.

If Souttar and Halkett were at the heart of our defence, with Naismith and Haring also playing, I for one would be very confident.

This is a club which has never won a major trophy and their nerves will be frayed at the edges.

Forever Hearts
26 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

There's the hard core who will always be there.  I'd be one of them if I could.  There's also a large number of good Hearts supporters though who are great people but who will vote with their feet until they feel they are being entertained and receiving value for money.  There's a 3rd group who will only want to be there for really big games when there's a good chance of a trophy.

Tough times now but they won't last.  Probably around 15,000 will be there imo and we might well win.  Beaten them plenty of times in the past.

If Souttar and Halkett were at the heart of our defence, with Naismith and Haring also playing, I for one would be very confident.

This is a club which has never won a major trophy and their nerves will be frayed at the edges.

Eh? 

8 hours ago, communist said:

It's a game for PHM. 

I'll be there. 

Mon the Hearts. 

12K at the demons Semi. I find it hard to believe that everyone on here was at the Barry Basketball Semi when we took 7K or the ICT Semi at ER when we had 10K.

Spitonastranger
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Eh? 

They let their club die and this is a new team who have not won a major trophy, is it that hard for you to understand

19 minutes ago, Boab said:

12K at the demons Semi. I find it hard to believe that everyone on here was at the Barry Basketball Semi when we took 7K or the ICT Semi at ER when we had 10K.

I was as I remember getting soaked that night.

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

They let their club die and this is a new team who have not won a major trophy, is it that hard for you to understand

The bits in bold contradicted each other. Is it that hard for you to understand?

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

The bits in bold contradicted each other. Is it that hard for you to understand?

times in the past is over the last 5 years anyway why are you so upset when anyone slags the deid club. This is a HMFC site

Forever Hearts
Just now, Spitonastranger said:

times in the past is over the last 5 years anyway why are you so upset when anyone slags the deid club. This is a HMFC site

Aye, I'm sure he was meaning the last 5 years only. No doubt about it. 🙄

14 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

This arrived this afternoon.  Not exactly the 'itinerary' the lassie on the phone mentioned, but at least it's confirmation.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Betfred Cup

Semi Final

Hearts v Rangers

Sunday 3rd November 2019

Hampden Park

Thank you for booking the Gorgie Express to Hampden Hospitality package for the above.

Match and bus tickets will be provided on the day of the match during breakfast.

Further details regarding timings and confirmation of bus details will be sent nearer the time.

If you require any further information at this stage, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

Shelley

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

helpful.. haha

Spitonastranger
18 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Aye, I'm sure he was meaning the last 5 years only. No doubt about it. 🙄

how do you know he wasn't, anyway they let their club die and i find it very funny when people on here get upset about it.