Hearts v Celtic semi - over 28,000 sold

jamdunc

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Cue weegie media press with front page headline “Hearts giving away tickets for nothing as they struggle to meet their ticket obligations.  Celtic fans due to miss out in their thousands as a result and be subject to poverty and death”

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

9 minutes ago, henry said:

There would’ve been 47,000 Hearts fans at the Gretna cup final. 

And reportedly 60,000 in 1956.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, SUTOL said:

It was also the final, not a semi. 

Indeed, and they had a good chance of winning which they don’t on Sunday.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

What section do we reckon is E14? The two pictures don't match up.

C7CF6EFD-402E-47E6-9871-4DDA2A04C8B8.thumb.jpeg.c19836ffde31c88e720702c62bc21747.jpeg

C91B4A49-9EBF-4AD6-B35D-D79965319D00.thumb.jpeg.d5ee0064fdc4c4d5e27f94bd9a254af1.jpeg

The sections don’t work like Tynecastle where each section is separated by a staircase. Instead, they have a staircase up the middle. 

Hope this doodle helps. Black line is where we imagine the segregation to be. 

0C396F8B-DAAD-44A1-964E-57B8D78F3F7A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

should sell a few more on the back of tonight's result

pay day this week for a few, will definitely sell out now.

7 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Not if you get paid on Friday it’s not.

.naisyhaha.png.350dca8856f1878f2c9802877311eeba.png

8 hours ago, Jammy T said:

I presume we get a shot at training there as well later this week given that less of our starting 11 have played there than Celtic?

Friday  is our training day at Murrayfield

52 minutes ago, PeterintheRain said:

Pay day's Monday.

Any transactions paid by debit card over the weekend won't come off someone's bank account until Monday.

Sun reporting Brown is out of the game and missing next 3 European games. Cue miraculous recovery for Sunday. Griffiths also huge doubt.

13 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Sun reporting Brown is out of the game and missing next 3 European games. Cue miraculous recovery for Sunday. Griffiths also huge doubt.

Great news. Boyata suspended too. Got to hope they are involved in a seriously physical match in Germany on Thursday and return with a few other injuries and knackered players. We have to be really aggressive and at it from the off on Sunday.

18 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Griffiths just doesn't like to play against hibs.  Probably fully fit for Sunday 

1 minute ago, it_hearts said:

Griffiths just doesn't like to play against hibs.  Probably fully fit for Sunday 

Possibly but he hasn't travelled with them. Even if he does make Sunday he's clearly not 100%. Clatter him early and find out ?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

The only celtic player that gives me the fear is Rogic. 

Although, Brown being out means Naismith has a free reign to boss the pitch. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Any transactions paid by debit card over the weekend won't come off someone's bank account until Monday.

Mmm, aye back in 1991.

Not sure that's the case now. 

Does the Scum say , in total, how many games he is out for. Why mention Euro games. Celtic need him in their domestic battles. 

Gavsy Van Gaverson
2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Mmm, aye back in 1991.

Its not. It would be removed from your available balance straight away. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Its not. It would be removed from your available balance straight away. 

I know. I was being diplomatic. ?

I've seen quite a bit of Forest and have to say I'd be delighted if he played for us.  I understand they've got 2 or 3 others like Rogic who are well above average.

Team to be respected but certainly not feared.

The heavy will taste like nectar in the Diggers on Sunday.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Friday  is our training day at Murrayfield

Celtic just getting back from Germany at that time. 

Minus Brown, boyata and hopefully Griffiths. 

Wouldn't mind Rogic breaking a toe on Thursday. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I've seen quite a bit of Forest and have to say I'd be delighted if he played for us.  I understand they've got 2 or 3 others like Rogic who are well above average.

Team to be respected but certainly not feared.

The heavy will taste like nectar in the Diggers on Sunday.

Forrest can be very good on his day, but also uteer tolllies. 

Rogic, imo is the stand out player and he likes a goal v us. 

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Celtic just getting back from Germany at that time. 

Minus Brown, boyata and hopefully Griffiths. 

Wouldn't mind Rogic breaking a toe on Thursday. 

Is Craig Gordon injured as well? 

1 minute ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Dunno..... 

Hmm I thought I seen a thread on here a few days ago saying he was ‘oot’. ? Perhaps not. Not that it’ll matter. 

No , it isn't. 

But if he doesn't play Thursday then he is gonna have a long day ni the trenches with Djoum on Sunday. Shades of 1998  when Jorg Albertz didn't play. 

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No , it isn't. 

But if he doesn't play Thursday then he is gonna have a long day ni the trenches with Djoum on Sunday. Shades of 1998  when Jorg Albertz didn't play. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3389912/scott-brown-celtic-injury-could-miss-next-three-games-leigh-griffiths-leipzig-out/

Yes it is. Midway down.

Do people think levein would ever man mark someone like Forest or Rogic or will he always stick to a defensive pattern?

21 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

The only celtic player that gives me the fear is Rogic. 

Although, Brown being out means Naismith has a free reign to boss the pitch. 

I’m the same. Rogic is a fantastic player and capable of opening up any team in our league. Could do with him missing the game. Here’s hoping for a bruising encounter on Thursday night.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He's (maybe) gonna miss 3 crucial games in 10 days. That's not what you said. 

No, granted. However he is missing Sunday which is what I ssid and quite frankly, all I care about.

Ok?

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Do people think levein would ever man mark someone like Forest or Rogic or will he always stick to a defensive pattern?

No need to mark Forest - he's a one trick pony. I don't know about Rogic. More concerned about Griffiths (not) playing. IMO if he's out that is a huge loss. He is some player. 

Just now, neilnunb said:

No, granted. However he is missing Sunday which is what I ssid and quite frankly, all I care about.

Ok?

Glad we're not in a boozer right now.But , yeah, I'm Ok. Let's move on.?

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Pattern I reckon. 

Haring to sit and protect v Rogic. 

Put Forrest on the back foot by attacking his side and not sitting back. 

Plus, he's a bit old now and recovering from Heart surgery so I don't think he'll man mark anyone. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I don’t think he’ll put a marker on either but if Haring is fit he may deploy him in the same area/zone as Rogic and may look to match Forrest’s pace with Mitchell even though Mitchell has defended poorly recently. 

I think we’ve got a lot to be positive about Doug and don’t need to look at stopping them too much as can create them plenty of problems.

If Brown, Griffiths and Boyata are out and if Jack Hendry starts, that would be beneficial. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I don’t think he’ll put a marker on either but if Haring is fit he may deploy him in the same area/zone as Rogic and may look to match Forrest’s pace with Mitchell even though Mitchell has defended poorly recently. 

I think we’ve got a lot to be positive about Doug and don’t need to look at stopping them too much as can create them plenty of problems.

If Brown, Griffiths and Boyata are out and if Jack Hendry starts, that would be beneficial. 

Great minds... 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

God, am I excited.

4 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Pattern I reckon. 

Plus, he's a bit old now and recovering from Heart surgery so I don't think he'll man mark anyone. 

:rofl:

Harsh but fair. 

18 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Mmm, aye back in 1991.

I can assure you it is Tosh.  I've often checked my bank balance on a Monday and been pleasantly surprised at how much more I had in my account than I thought, given what I'd spent over the weekend.  Then I see the pending transactions option, and discover that everything I've used my bank card on from Friday evening is sitting in there, waiting to be deducted.  When I check my balance on Tuesday, all of these show as being deducted on Monday.  This doesn't apply to cash withdrawals, which are deducted in real time.

18 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Pattern I reckon. 

Probably just wander about trolling them, which he has become very good at since hanging up his boots!