• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• ...a bit disco

• graygo

Neverforgetfiveone
4 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Gates are pooled and shared between the 4 semi-finalists.

Except for our own hospitality at Tynecastle that we pocket:2thumbsup:

Shocking to think that Aberdeen will get a cut considering their feeble sales effort!

10 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Or just park on/around Drum Brae and get a bus there in 5 minutes. Plenty of buses. 

St Johns Rd and Corstorphine Rd will be rammed and straight in the middle of the Celtic supporters. 

For rugby internationals, they also completely shut Corstorphine Road from the stadium to Haymarket after the game to allow fans to disperse without getting knocked down. Means there’s no buses as they get re-routed along Ravelston. 

12 minutes ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

Shocking to think that Aberdeen will get a cut considering their feeble sales effort!

It is worth remembering that our fantastic sales are balanced out by their shite sales. ?

The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, dc-jambo said:

A lot of people are planning to go by tram, it appears.

Each tram can carry 200 max, ten per hour = 2000 people, in each direction.

Expected crowd is 60000 ???

Alternatively get the Airlink 300 from the park and ride to Shandon and walk from there about 30 minutes bus journey.

Or get off at Chesser and walk from there.

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Thanks, any chance you could do the parking restrictions one as well?

E1FEDC1F-EE89-491E-BDD6-327DC92E22DC.jpeg

Shanks said no
9 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Park on the Gorgie side and walk.

Anyone know where supporters buses will be parked...!

See post above from Jambo-Fox

I think even trains are gonna be mad on Sunday.. It's busy when Scotland play at home and there's going to be lots coming through from the weege for those of us who use the Livingston North / Bathgate line..

Squashed in with those manky barstewards... Yuk.

I P Knightley
12 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Sounds like a PEBCAK issue.

Had to look it up; I'm used to PICNIC - problem in chair not in computer.

35 minutes ago, Jambo83 said:

I think even trains are gonna be mad on Sunday.. It's busy when Scotland play at home and there's going to be lots coming through from the weege for those of us who use the Livingston North / Bathgate line..

I normally get the train from livi north but thinking of just getting the bus through instead for this to avoid all the minks, get a bus to Westfield road and it’s only a couple of mins walk from there. 

51 minutes ago, Jambo83 said:

I'll be getting a train from livi north as early as possible to try avoid these tramps!

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, farin said:

Celtic are training at Murrayfield just now. 

C91B4A49-9EBF-4AD6-B35D-D79965319D00.thumb.jpeg.d5ee0064fdc4c4d5e27f94bd9a254af1.jpeg

What's point of that ? When semi finals at hampden you don't ever hear of teams training there during the week of game

letsalldothebeattie
13 minutes ago, farin said:

C91B4A49-9EBF-4AD6-B35D-D79965319D00.thumb.jpeg.d5ee0064fdc4c4d5e27f94bd9a254af1.jpeg

Seems stupid considering they have an away European game on Thursday up first. 

4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What's point of that ? When semi finals at hampden you don't ever hear of teams training there during the week of game

Exactly.

5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Brenda is worried about Sunday!!

19 minutes ago, farin said:

One less excuse for Brendan when we launch them out the cup and bring the treble treble to shuddering halt.

Levein will be on to the SRU to change the conditions after they've trained.  They're OUR neighbours after all...

:naughty:

20 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

They're just being dicks about it. When the decision was made I mind brendan asking "will we get a chance to train on the pitch?" 

****ing idiot - book the pitch, train on it, do what you want. What does it have to do with anyone else where you train? Level playing fields suck eh?

Don't see the issue with them training at MF.

We'd be praising / will be praising our coaching staff if/when we do the same.

40 minutes ago, farin said:

That is going to look magnificent full of Jambos.

compared to this hole.

index.jpg

Edited by Neon

Big Slim Stylee
31 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not seeing the problem really. If it’s the only chance before the game, why not?

I'm afraid Mrs Jalbo has got me out earning the coin til late today., so Jalbo-time likely to be around 10pm. Get your PJ's on, a cup of hot chocolate, and your teddy bear under your arm and sit tight til then.

Edited by JALBO

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Not seeing the problem really. If it’s the only chance before the game, why not?

A just don't see the point because as a say you never hear of teams training at hampden in build up to semi finals 

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Maybe they just want to check the length of the grass?

Don’t tell Brenda but this just passed me heading towards Murrayfield 

BE1533DB-EC6B-4DAE-AEB6-0DFED6DC4605.jpeg

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I'm afraid Mrs Jalbo has got me out earning the coin til late today., so Jalbo-time likely to be around 10pm. Get your PJ's on, a cup of hot chocolate, and your teddy bear under your arm and sit tight til then.

Some of us will be in Dundee?.

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A just don't see the point because as a say you never hear of teams training at hampden in build up to semi finals 

Seems like common sense to me. They don’t play there often and a chance to familiarise. If the opportunity’s there, why not? Not fussed whether they do or don’t.

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Seems like common sense to me. They don’t play there often and a chance to familiarise. If the opportunity’s there, why not? Not fussed whether they do or don’t.

Not fussed either because I'm confident we'll beat them on Sunday a just don't get it that's all, suppose they being taken out there on the door step hampden 

alwaysthereinspirit
49 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Probably getting a feel for the grass lengh. Its an important park of his planning.

alwaysthereinspirit
29 minutes ago, Barack said:

Grass will be different by Sunday.

:clyay:

Craig over there now pulling all the plug leads off the mowers.

Have a read of this..they have no idea why the tie was changed !!!!!! and again its always the poor Celtic fans that suffer

Celtic are close to selling out their full allocation of tickets for Sunday’s Betfred Cup semi-final against Hearts at Murrayfield.

After giving priority to various groups tickets went on sale to remaining season ticket holders on Friday with less than 400 remaining at the close of business on Monday.

Those tickets will be gone long before lunchtime.

With over 30,000 fans making the trip to Edinburgh Brendan Rodgers’ side will be backed by the largest travelling support in Scotland since 2014 when 40,000 Aberdeen fans watched their side win the League Cup against Inveness Caley Thistle.

The semi-final tie was originally scheduled for 7.30pm at Hampden but for reasons unknown was switched to Murrayfield with a 1.30pm kick off.

Many long distance Celtic fans had already made travel and accommodation arrangements for the original kick off and had to reschedule to cheer on the hoops as they go for the seventh successive domestic trophy under Rodgers.

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Have a read of this..they have no idea why the tie was changed !!!!!! and again its always the poor Celtic fans that suffer

Celtic are close to selling out their full allocation of tickets for Sunday’s Betfred Cup semi-final against Hearts at Murrayfield.

After giving priority to various groups tickets went on sale to remaining season ticket holders on Friday with less than 400 remaining at the close of business on Monday.

With over 30,000 fans making the trip to Edinburgh Brendan Rodgers’ side will be backed by the largest travelling support in Scotland since 2014 when 40,000 Aberdeen fans watched their side win the League Cup against Inveness Caley Thistle.

The semi-final tie was originally scheduled for 7.30pm at Hampden but for reasons unknown was switched to Murrayfield with a 1.30pm kick off.

Many long distance Celtic fans had already made travel and accommodation arrangements for the original kick off and had to reschedule to cheer on the hoops as they go for the seventh successive domestic trophy under Rodgers.

Haha! Where is that from? Pathetic.

Big Slim Stylee
9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Briilliant!  **** em. ???

Selkirkhmfc1874
12 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Always the victims eh , they've no shame

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Willing to bet that is not factual 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Where is that from? Laughable.

"For reasons unknown" :lol: even Celtic criticised the original double fixture at Hampden did they not

Long distance Celtic making travel/accommodation arrangements... so what, sh1t happens I am a long distance travelling Hearts fan I've constantly had to amend plans when games get moved to awkward KOs due to TV etc. How much inconvenience was it to them to have the game switched to a city less than an hour away along the motorway, and 6 hours earlier, surely any fan who had booked an overnight stay in Glasgow on the Sunday will have plenty time to get back?

15 hours ago, itsnomarooned said:

Bit of an odd one here. My tickets arrived a few days ago but have only just opened them as I need to take one into work tomorrow. I’ve got 4 but instead of all being beside each other in the same row, they’re all the same seat number in different rows. A quick look at the confirmation email (also the first I’ve looked) does indicate this is what I ordered. Now, frankly that’s bollocks as why the **** would I do that. It’s not the end of the world but a pain in the tits. Am I alone in this?

I almost made the same mistake, it is the way they display the rows when you zoom in to select seats, you think the pitch is at the bottom when in fact its not so what you think is a row is actually seats one behind each other, if that makes sense!

Suspect we will train at Murrayfield on Thursday or Friday given how many new players we have from the games held there last season.