Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      958

Roseburn     -    1177

Main             -      631

Gorgie          -      478

Total             -    3244

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,690 sold (+26 from yesterday's figure).

A wee note of caution today - 10 seats disappeared from sale out of Premium in the main stand. However, 10 seats appear to have been released dotted around the Wheatfield. Probably unconnected - but 10 sales in Premium in one day is a good bit of business for the club, if they are indeed sales.

Mrs Budge will bepleased if we've sold 10 premiums - probably represents over 250 of Hibs cheapo junior tickets

26 in a day is very good too - if we keep this up won't bew too long before we hit 13000 + hospitality

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Plus 37 today. Nice round 12,700.

In reality I would be delighted with 20 again. Nice steady growth. Looking like we will not be that far behind last years total.

I admire your optimism......

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

8 today....

Kind-of like me. Mentally under-estimate so it feels better when we get anything above that figure......

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

Mrs Budge will bepleased if we've sold 10 premiums - probably represents over 250 of Hibs cheapo junior tickets

26 in a day is very good too - if we keep this up won't bew too long before we hit 13000 + hospitality

Just reading queensferryjambo's post, I wonder if the 10 seats are to be offered to displaced season ticket holders due to the TV studio?

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Just reading queensferryjambo's post, I wonder if the 10 seats are to be offered to displaced season ticket holders due to the TV studio?

That would be disappointing, but logical

edit: it would also make me closest on the guesses

spok.jpg

Edited by scott herbertson

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

That would be disappointing, but logical

edit: it would also make me closest on the guesses

spok.jpg

Wouldn’t be disappointing for QJ I would imagine. 

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Just got an email and my seat is being removed due to them making a TV studio. Just my luck, thought I had a great seat now I will have to see what else is left. I can't say I am ecstatic at trying to get a decent seat now but I suppose these things happen. Hopefully something decent is left.

The price of progress.

Surely they knew before now they'd be using those seats, even if not they should be offering you alternatives rather than. Leaving you looking for what's left.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Not oot until someone flies a plane over Tynie with 'Jalbo oooot' 

Go check Waverley Bridge!

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Just got an email and my seat is being removed due to them making a TV studio. Just my luck, thought I had a great seat now I will have to see what else is left. I can't say I am ecstatic at trying to get a decent seat now but I suppose these things happen. Hopefully something decent is left.

The price of progress.

If you were at the back of Section R, there's not a whole lot left in that section I'm afraid. Section S next door has a bit more available near the back. If you move along to Section P it has the best choice of Platinum seats in the Main Stand.

Hope you get something suitable worked out.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      958

Roseburn     -    1177

Main             -      631

Gorgie          -      478

Total             -    3244

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,690 sold (+26 from yesterday's figure).

A wee note of caution today - 10 seats disappeared from sale out of Premium in the main stand. However, 10 seats appear to have been released dotted around the Wheatfield. Probably unconnected - but 10 sales in Premium in one day is a good bit of business for the club, if they are indeed sales.

104 in last 4 days (30,22,26,26) awesome

3 hours ago, Daveandal said:

12,700 today? 

Seems ambitious but would certainly be brilliant to take us up to nearly 25,500

8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

:isee:

CornhillHearts
On 11/07/2018 at 20:36, Rabgee said:

3 more bought. First time in about 20 years. Work every 2nd weekend until this year.

See you behind the goals Sherbet. 

north wales jambo

Would still like to see what price were charging for walk ups, we usually only get to around 6 home matches a season.  If it’s financially viable we could get 3 cat b tickets. 

29 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

Would still like to see what price were charging for walk ups, we usually only get to around 6 home matches a season.  If it’s financially viable we could get 3 cat b tickets. 

CAT B might be a good shout. Some nice Bronze season tickets together in row 6 of Section J - £190 adult, £110 O65, £90 under 18.

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Genuinely spat some tea out at that:rofl::thumbsup:

Alex Kintner

Loving the fact that not only have sales not dried up, as some posters suggested, but we’ve now upped to a steady rate of around 25 a day and we’re still weeks away from our first league game.

:sweeet:

5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

And people laughed when I said we needee a bigger stadium.

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Need to fill the corners in. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Sending mine back if Sean Clare is not signed today

No chance you are doing that......

The Future's Maroon
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

200w.gif

Haha, that's brilliant ?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Sending mine back if Sean Clare is not signed today

Our dot counters should look out for 2 seats becoming available if so. :mad:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
39 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Haha, that's brilliant ?

Exactly how I will be too. Cant believe he managed to find a GIF with my doppelganger. Amazing.

queensferryjambo
21 hours ago, JALBO said:

If you were at the back of Section R, there's not a whole lot left in that section I'm afraid. Section S next door has a bit more available near the back. If you move along to Section P it has the best choice of Platinum seats in the Main Stand.

Hope you get something suitable worked out.

21 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Surely they knew before now they'd be using those seats, even if not they should be offering you alternatives rather than. Leaving you looking for what's left.

Yes I was in back row of R. They never knew the seats would be getting removed up until recently as they never knew the extent of the works.

Either way I went to the ticket office today and the girl who served me was well aware of the situation and sorted me out with a great seat.

I am more than pleased with the outcome - great service from Hearts :)

davemclaren
37 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Yes I was in back row of R. They never knew the seats would be getting removed up until recently as they never knew the extent of the works.

Either way I went to the ticket office today and the girl who served me was well aware of the situation and sorted me out with a great seat.

I am more than pleased with the outcome - great service from Hearts :)

Got himself Premium seats I bet. ?

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      950

Roseburn     -    1177

Main             -      629

Gorgie          -      476

Total             -    3232

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,702 sold (+12 from yesterday's figure).

Another caveat today. Some new seats appeared for sale near to the new TV studio. I am guessing these are people that have been offered the chance to move rather than be adjacent to the studio, or were sitting with friends or family who have had to move. It's not obvious where they have been moved to though - there are no obvious sales in equivalent seats elsewhere. My guess would be that they've been given seats in the Premium seating near the back of the main stand - seats that would have been Sky Lounge seats but that we can't see. If so, that means there were probably more than 12 seats sold today - more like 17.

All that said, we're probably now well into the 12,900s if last year's hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales have been mirrored this year.  I'm not really sure if the club will tell us when we pass 13,000 though - we've not had a peep since confirmation that over 10,000 seats were renewed before the initial cut-off.

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Exactly how I will be too. Cant believe he managed to find a GIF with my doppelganger. Amazing.

Sshurley not Potter! 

200w.gif

i wish jj was my dad
20 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      950

Roseburn     -    1177

Main             -      629

Gorgie          -      476

Total             -    3232

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,702 sold (+12 from yesterday's figure).

Another caveat today. Some new seats appeared for sale near to the new TV studio. I am guessing these are people that have been offered the chance to move rather than be adjacent to the studio, or were sitting with friends or family who have had to move. It's not obvious where they have been moved to though - there are no obvious sales in equivalent seats elsewhere. My guess would be that they've been given seats in the Premium seating near the back of the main stand - seats that would have been Sky Lounge seats but that we can't see. If so, that means there were probably more than 12 seats sold today - more like 17.

All that said, we're probably now well into the 12,900s if last year's hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales have been mirrored this year.  I'm not really sure if the club will tell us when we pass 13,000 though - we've not had a peep since confirmation that over 10,000 seats were renewed before the initial cut-off.

A ba' hair off 13k?   No bad when so many fans are unhappy etc.

Nearly 13k when the product on the pitch is complete garbage. You have to ask if the manager and coaches deserve such a great support.

24 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Nearly 13k when the product on the pitch is complete garbage. You have to ask if the manager and coaches deserve such a great support.

A new season a new team .

Loads of new players.

A lot of people are feeling optimistic for the new season.

A good start to the LC and ST sales will be up to last season's level.

Added to that it will be a competitive league this season .

Celtic may still win the league in the end but they won't get it all their own way this time.

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Your inner jambo should tell you that answer. 

...a bit disco
37 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

:lol:

scott herbertson
Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

lol

in any case it's not the manager and coaches we're supporting, it's the club

51 minutes ago, luckydug said:

A new season a new team .

Loads of new players.

A lot of people are feeling optimistic for the new season.

A good start to the LC and ST sales will be up to last season's level.

Added to that it will be a competitive league this season .

Celtic may still win the league in the end but they won't get it all their own way this time.

I'm hoping we can turn things around quickly. I'll be there regardless  :pleased:

48 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

It certainly does. Hope we produce the goods though!

gorgie rd eh11

Creeping up every day. Great support despite the disappointing season and the attempt to spread negativity. Hearts fans support the club no matter what. 

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Creeping up every day. Great support despite the disappointing season and the attempt to spread negativity. Hearts fans support the club no matter what. 

Pride of Edinburgh :cheers: