Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Thanks for taking 3 days to consider and formulate such an "educated" response.  It's really not that difficult to understand New Yoiker...ST sales are down on last season and more than 1K down on sales at this point in 2016. What don't you understand? I predicted a drop of 10% - 15% without a crystal ball. It certainly seems that it will be less of a decrease than that which is surprising. Some posters have predicted 5% or 6% which may well be more accurate than my prediction. However, having built the new stand, our ST sales are heading in the wrong direction for the first time post admin. Hibs will also outsell us for the first time since the 1970s. It may well not concern some supporters but it does me, which is why i have articulated my point of view.  Feel free to give me a shout when we have exceeded last season's total though whether that is 14k or whatever.

Repeating yourself doesn't make you any more incorrect than previously.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enzo Chiefo
9 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Am i incorrect? Are ST sales down on last year. Yes or No? Are they 1k down on the figure from June 2016? Yes or No? It"s all very well having positive optimism for the season ahead but burying your head in the sand?

46 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Thanks for taking 3 days to consider and formulate such an "educated" response.  It's really not that difficult to understand New Yoiker...ST sales are down on last season and more than 1K down on sales at this point in 2016. What don't you understand? I predicted a drop of 10% - 15% without a crystal ball. It certainly seems that it will be less of a decrease than that which is surprising. Some posters have predicted 5% or 6% which may well be more accurate than my prediction. However, having built the new stand, our ST sales are heading in the wrong direction for the first time post admin. Hibs will also outsell us for the first time since the 1970s. It may well not concern some supporters but it does me, which is why i have articulated my point of view.  Feel free to give me a shout when we have exceeded last season's total though whether that is 14k or whatever.

I may be wrong - and if so, apologies - but haven't you said that you haven't renewed?  If you're so concerned that Hibs are outselling us, then wouldn't that make you part of the problem?

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Haken said:

I may be wrong - and if so, apologies - but haven't you said that you haven't renewed?  If you're so concerned that Hibs are outselling us, then wouldn't that make you part of the problem?

?

Count today at 5.30pm.

Wheatfield   -      972

Roseburn     -    1189

Main             -      691

Gorgie          -      497

Total             -    3349

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,585 sold (+18 from Friday's figure).

1 hour ago, Haken said:

Asked this question the other day. absolute hypocrite if he hasn’t renewed. 

JamboGraham
3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Am i incorrect? Are ST sales down on last year. Yes or No? Are they 1k down on the figure from June 2016? Yes or No? It"s all very well having positive optimism for the season ahead but burying your head in the sand?

You are correct, so what should we do about it?

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

1-2.gif

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Randy Marsh
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Count today at 5.30pm.

Wheatfield   -      972

Roseburn     -    1189

Main             -      691

Gorgie          -      497

Total             -    3349

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,585 sold (+18 from Friday's figure).

Just renewed online the now.  Make that 12,586.

i wish jj was my dad
15 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Convince more people to buy season tickets. Signings like Naismith help. 

On 7/5/2018 at 23:45, Jambo-Fox said:

Season ticket sales are looking great!

I predict that by the the 11th of August c. 14,000 will be sold!

I buy a ST don’t use it much but I do that because I’m a Hearts ‘suppprter’!

Hearts fans let’s make our club even greater;

if you can’t make every game BUY a ST,

if you can’t make many games BUY a ST,

if you love Hearts BUY a ST;

Let’s all do our best to make Tynecastle Park a sell out for EVERY game!!

HHGH

I think you should buy two season tickets.

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, New York Fleapit said:

Reminds everyone how much of a sad, bitter Levein-obsessive he is though

2 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Asked this question the other day. absolute hypocrite if he hasn’t renewed. 

No doubt it's down to Levein's horrendously negative tactics and our world famous atrocious away form.  Protesters will gnash their teeth, bump their gums and keep their hands in their pockets.  Supporters who can afford to do so will renew and look forward to a new season.

40 minutes ago, Haken said:

No doubt it's down to Levein's horrendously negative tactics and our world famous atrocious away form.  Protesters will gnash their teeth, bump their gums and keep their hands in their pockets.  Supporters who can afford to do so will renew and look forward to a new season.

Exactly mate. We can all have moments when watching Hearts is shit, but think we’ll have a decent season under Levein.

50 minutes ago, Haken said:

Nailed it.

The away form argument always tickles me in a season ticket post ?

Fxxx the SPFL
2 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Am i incorrect? Are ST sales down on last year. Yes or No? Are they 1k down on the figure from June 2016? Yes or No? It"s all very well having positive optimism for the season ahead but burying your head in the 

6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You sound like a broken record but your mask keeps slipping you've now admitted 5% or 6% may be closer to the actual figure. Who needs greenminger or Sergey when we have trumpets spouting guff and that's only taken me 6 hours to respond would have been 6 minutes had I remembered to take my mobile with me. Let us all know what your next amateurish prediction is for final season ticket sales will be we're all waiting on an educated response.

Edited by Ray has bus pass hooray
Spelling mistakes

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Haken said:

No doubt it's down to Levein's horrendously abhorrent tactics and our world famous abhorrent away form.  Protesters will gnash their teeth, bump their gums and keep their hands in their pockets.  Supporters who can afford to do so will renew and look forward to a new season.

FTFY

Whats the latest number and would be interesting to know if there was a spike after Naismith signed i’d guess not but would be intrigued. 

Hackney Hearts
8 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hibs will also outsell us for the first time since the 1970s. 

No way of knowing that, is there? They had an early purchase incentive, we didn't. TBH, why would any Hearts fan need to part with their cash until 10th August? (unless they wanted a load of seats together)

A_A wehatethehibs

I didn’t buy a season ticket yet as I’ve spent half that spare £400 on BBQs, Beer, Irn Bru and Ice cream this summer

There are literally tens of fans out there like me, it must be an absolute crisis for Hearts.

Enzo Chiefo
7 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

No way of knowing that, is there? They had an early purchase incentive, we didn't. TBH, why would any Hearts fan need to part with their cash until 10th August? (unless they wanted a load of seats together)

You think we'll sell more than them?:notsure:

Unknown user
33 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

To be fair, you thought we'd struggle to sell 11k - none of us can tell the future. 

1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I didn’t buy a season ticket yet as I’ve spent half that spare £400 on BBQs, Beer, Irn Bru and Ice cream this summer

There are literally tens of fans out there like me, it must be an absolute crisis for Hearts.

Not a PHM imo

:whistling: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So.

Have you bought a season ticket? And if so, where for.

Perfectly legitimate question you have avoided.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Also holiday time. 

Some might wait until after their holidays and when they are paid. 

Top tip-Don't put the ice-cream on the new bbq. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

To be fair, you thought we'd struggle to sell 11k - none of us can tell the future. 

And some think we would beat last year's total and will finish 2nd , on the strength of 3 friendly results against diddy teams. As you say noone can tell the future 

Bazzas right boot

Why are you obsessed about hibs St sales. 

Why does it matter if we sell slightly more or slightly less? 

Do you think hibs selling 500 St more than us makes them better, will it impact the season? 

Aberdeen have been above us and rangers last 2 seasons, they sold less season tickets than us and rangers. It's not a barometer for success. 

Why does it matter to you so, so much? 

It honestly feels like as we aren't playing--you can't moan about that, CL has made the right moves in the transfer market - so you can't moan about that (yet), the stand is nearing completion, so you can't moan about that. 

Almost feels like you looked for a thing to have a gripe about, and you found something, we are slightly down on St numbers and Hibs are slightly up. 

You have then jumped on it and made this thread a shite read. 

What is the purpose of you pointing out we are down and Hibs have sold more and what do you want done about it? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And some think we would beat last year's total and will finish 2nd , on the strength of 3 friendly results against diddy teams. As you say noone can tell the future 

Have you bought a season ticket?

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Surely watching the friendly games and seeing the new signings and what they look capable of, is a fair indicator of how fans think we'll perform when the season starts.

This weekend was a case of two teams one based on what looks like the first choice defence and one based more on midfield to front. Combine the two with other players (notably Naismith) to come in is a fair gauge of whats to come.

Certainly more basis for a prediction than guessing season ticket numbers before a ticket is sold and a player is signed.

FarmerTweedy
12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Most people could tell a 10-15% drop in sales wasn't in prospect for the future when you started slavering about that dream of yours!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The 14k was only achieved in December last year. Even if we didn't hit that, better form, more points will see match day sales increase in any case.

Bottom line, we are going to sell well and have plenty of people watching Hearts. I am going to take it as a no, Enzo has not bought a season ticket and is therefore a parody of himself.

Hackney Hearts
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think we might in the end, yes - but that wasn't my main point.

Hibs fans had an incentive to buy early, we didn't.

I bought mine 2 or 3 weeks ago, but really not sure why I didn't just wait until August.

All these small friendly wins will help increase the total.

I think regardless, its a pretty decent haul considering some of the shite we had to put up with last year.

Can't wait to get the season started!

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Part timer type of post imo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, Homme said:

All these small friendly wins will help increase the total.

I think regardless, its a pretty decent haul considering some of the shite we had to put up with last year.

Can't wait to get the season started!

30 goals in Betfred qualifiers should get a few more sold

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Watch out, Enzo, the JKB mob is coming for you.

pitchfork-torch-mob.jpg

Would have to find him first. Any time he is asked the question, he disappears :lol:

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Would have to find him first. Any time he is asked the question, he disappears :lol:

Ach, he's entitled to a whinge and he's entitled to avoid the question. Keep on asking though, it won't do him any harm.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, Chaps said:

Not a PHM imo

:whistling: 

9 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Part timer type of post imo

I know, shocking effort from me TBH. It’s fans like me which are causing the absolute crisis that Enzo is ITK about. The club is facing oblivion again and I’m sat eating cornettos in the back garden. Disgrace 

31 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I think we might in the end, yes - but that wasn't my main point.

Hibs fans had an incentive to buy early, we didn't.

I bought mine 2 or 3 weeks ago, but really not sure why I didn't just wait until August.

If McGinn goes and their Euro games don't go well we may out sell them yet.....what we will always have however is more "walk ups" their season ticket numbers are basically their crowd every week, unless they are having an exceptional (finishing 4th) season. If there is a drop in performance this season watch their numbers dwindle. We always have a couple of thousand walk ups, if we start well then we will have a near full house.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

So.

Have you bought a season ticket? And if so, where for.

Perfectly legitimate question you have avoided.

Apologies for not answering before. No i have not renewed but have had a season ticket for the best part of 35 years.

Enzo Chiefo
59 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Watch out, Enzo, the JKB mob is coming for you.

pitchfork-torch-mob.jpg

Oh no. Not the groovy gang.  

56 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ach, he's entitled to a whinge and he's entitled to avoid the question. Keep on asking though, it won't do him any harm.

And if he's making a point about how worried he is that Hibs have sold more (at this point) than Hearts, while he himself has stated he won't be renewing, then that should rightfully be highlighted.  It's fair enough to whinge about results, style of play, etc., if that's you bag.  But maybe just keep a lid on the hypocrisy.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Haken said:

And if he's making a point about how worried he is that Hibs have sold more (at this point) than Hearts, while he himself has stated he won't be renewing, then that should rightfully be highlighted.  It's fair enough to whinge about results, style of play, etc., if that's you bag.  But maybe just keep a lid on the hypocrisy.

I don't see any hypocricy.

I don't think he's worried about Hibs selling more ST's than us, just pointing out (to the chargrin of the KB kids) that our generally shite form and shite football will likely have a negative effect on ST sales (himself included) whilst Hibs' (probably brief) resurgance will likely see them increase theirs - perhaps to the point of outselling us for the first time in decades. It's all entirely consistent and entirely understandable.

Enzo Chiefo
32 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I don't see any hypocricy.

I don't think he's worried about Hibs selling more ST's than us, just pointing out (to the chargrin of the KB kids) that our generally shite form and shite football will likely have a negative effect on ST sales (himself included) whilst Hibs' (probably brief) resurgance will likely see them increase theirs - perhaps to the point of outselling us for the first time in decades. It's all entirely consistent and entirely understandable.

In a nutshell Guvnor. :thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Apologies for not answering before. No i have not renewed but have had a season ticket for the best part of 35 years.

Do you not think that kind of defeats your point Enzo? Through those 35 years there have been far worse spells in all aspects of the club.

Time to get on the happy bus, at least until this lot have had time to prove differently, but I suspect, we are moving forwards this time. Albeit not at the pace I would cherish, but forwards all the same

awadooningorgie2

Perhaps just as important - or more so - is how much money is raised by Season Ticket sales..... ? It would appear we have managed to achieve a very healthy number of sales in the face of big increases in cost for a lot of supporters.