Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

1 hour ago, Boab said:

What if the fall oot was to do with her cooking ?

Now, there's an analogy !

Or he found  her in bed with Lennon and Petrie?  I mean the mind just boggles here and I fully support the guy for not forgiving and forgetting.

Just to be even handed though I also fully agree with Mr Sifter re supporting the Hearts.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot

Hibs are selling more, so I'm not going to renew, then complain about the lack of quality if things go to shit. 

Makes sense. 

b49f3c66cb5820784eed217a0ec48c44--nick-offerman-ron.jpg

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, James1874f said:

If I had wheels I’d be a wagon

But would you? 

Plenty of time to shift quite a few more hundred before the start of the season , July pay day just around the corner.

Lindsay OUT!!

I’m still inclined to think that the lack of investment after the ‘glory years’ mid fifties through to early sixties has contributed to our low number of STs ie c. 14k! Would it have been c. 25/30k with correct investment?

At least Ann Budge and team are addressing it now but perhaps 50 years after it should have happened!

Bill Lindsay OUT!! Was he guilty??!!

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Lindsay OUT!!

I’m still inclined to think that the lack of investment after the ‘glory years’ mid fifties through to early sixties has contributed to our low number of STs ie c. 14k! Would it have been c. 25/30k with correct investment?

At least Ann Budge and team are addressing it now but perhaps 50 years after it should have happened!

I'm with you - let's protest behind the old stand at full time

...oh wait....

49 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I'm with you - let's protest behind the old stand at full time

...oh wait....

And let’s add in a blast of “SEITH OUT” as well!!

The size of protests in these days were directly proportional to the strength of feeling amongst the fans. And the club could judge how the fans felt by their numbers and volume! Now with social media it’s hard to judge true feelings eg JKB ‘keyboard warriors’ (you know who they are!!) voicing opinions and claiming to represent many but really are just totally self opinionated and completely out of touch with the real fans!

Lindsay out

Seith out

Save our Hearts

NATURAL ORDER!!!

6 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Got a show at the festival. 

It's called" I have a hunch ". 

Although, If you're coming along and fancy a munch, bring your lunch and you'll enjoy the show" I have a hunch". 

Sounds like a John Lennon number.

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The size of protests in these days were directly proportional to the strength of feeling amongst the fans. And the club could judge how the fans felt by their numbers and volume! Now with social media it’s hard to judge true feelings eg JKB ‘keyboard warriors’ (you know who they are!!) voicing opinions and claiming to represent many but really are just totally self opinionated and completely out of touch with the real fans!

Lindsay out

Seith out

Save our Hearts

NATURAL ORDER!!!

I can remember 'Walker Out'.

Bridge of Djoum
9 hours ago, innerjambo said:

That's what happens when the product on the pitch is boring crap. 

Had we not gone backwards for the past 2 seasons, and really kicked on, we would be selling 15k by now.

:rofl:

John Findlay
6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Lindsay out

Seith out

Save our Hearts

NATURAL ORDER!!!

We can stand up stand up for Harvey.

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Lindsay OUT!!

That was my first real "back of the stand" protest.

I can't imagine how todays pant-wetters would have coped back then when we were REALLY shite.

A well known tactic for hibs fans is to purchase under 16 ST's (easy to get away with since automating the turnstiles),it'd be interesting to see the relative percentages or concession ST's between our clubs!

I spoke with a guy that has done this for a few seasons and even after pointing out that it was harming the club,he said he couldn't give a shit.Kinda summed up the difference between our supports.

No surprise after the past few seasons. Levein must turn this round.

Hibs have better ST sales

:facepalm:

Walk ups are never going to be that much so against half the diddy pish in our league we will barely get 15k.

26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No surprise after the past few seasons. Levein must turn this round.

Hibs have better ST sales

:facepalm:

Walk ups are never going to be that much so against half the diddy pish in our league we will barely get 15k.

Impossible to tell given we don't know how we will be playing, which most have alluded to.

If we are playing Livi on a Wed night, the old bums on seats/ tickets sold debate will kick in.

It's the average over the season that the club will be looking at financially.

scott herbertson
9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I can remember 'Walker Out'.

i can remember that too - it was just last year was it not?

WeeToonJambo
2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Hamilton tickets not for sale on line yet!

They are, but not on e-tickets.  Click on single tickets and you'll find them there.

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

i can remember that too - it was just last year was it not?

:D

23 minutes ago, WeeToonJambo said:

They are, but not on e-tickets.  Click on single tickets and you'll find them there.

Thanks?

highlandjambo3

are we we going to do this every day?  If so, can we agree on a time deadline to announce said sales.  Obvious time would be when ticket office closes (obviously).

6 hours ago, stevie said:

A well known tactic for hibs fans is to purchase under 16 ST's (easy to get away with since automating the turnstiles),it'd be interesting to see the relative percentages or concession ST's between our clubs!

I spoke with a guy that has done this for a few seasons and even after pointing out that it was harming the club,he said he couldn't give a shit.Kinda summed up the difference between our supports.

I know from close friends that Hibs have clamped down on this this season. Besides. We have fans that do the exact same. 

44 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I know from close friends that Hibs have clamped down on this this season. Besides. We have fans that do the exact same. 

Have we??

10 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Yes.

Do you personally know people who does it?

jacklivi1874

I think all clubs have fans who try there luck,small in numbers but there all the same..By all accounts Hibs have unprecedented numbers when it comes to that shit 

14 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Do you personally know people who does it?

If i do or don't does it make a difference? 

Hearts should be implementing a a simple system which checks to make sure people buying ST's are eligible for whatever category they want to buy.

Edited by hughesie27

scott herbertson
36 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Hearts should be implementing a a simple system which checks to make sure people buying ST's are eligible for whatever category they want to buy.

Its not not that simple unfortunately unless you are going to have an identity photo or fingerprint/eye  recognition

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Which Hibs dont have hence their problem. 

Its a double edged sword for them after years of thousands abusing the system. Clamp down so people buy the right ticket at the right price but risk thousands not buying.

If they really eradicate it expect a massive drop in ST sales next season.

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      944

Roseburn     -    1175

Main             -      607

Gorgie          -      464

Total             -    3190

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,744 sold.

It appears that quite a number of seats have been released, particularly in the Wheatfield. I'd be confident a number of seats have been sold since this time yesterday, but it's not really possible to say how many except to comment that today's sales have been outweighed by the newly-released seats (effectively -14). 

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

1 hour ago, VladMagic said:

Its a double edged sword for them after years of thousands abusing the system. Clamp down so people buy the right ticket at the right price but risk thousands not buying.

Except Hibs have stopped it, or are trying to.

I personally know someone who used to exploit the pensioner ST who is now being asked to provide proof of age to their TO staff before they issue the ST card.

Hungry hippo
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Except Hibs have stopped it, or are trying to.

I personally know someone who used to exploit the pensioner ST who is now being asked to provide proof of age to their TO staff before they issue the ST card.

Mate went with an OAP ticket to their Europa game so the clamp down isn't going very well.

1 hour ago, VladMagic said:

You’re telling me you can buy a season ticket for a child/student/pensioner at Easter Road and it’s not checked or validated either in person or a form of ID sent to their email or whatever?  Ffs even barber shops take that seriously :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Mate went with an OAP ticket to their Europa game so the clamp down isn't going very well.

:lol:  just got the impression of turning up as Jack or Victor getting in.  Surely they have people savvy enough to block a print at home ticket to rodents trying to con them? 

4 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

You’re telling me you can buy a season ticket for a child/student/pensioner at Easter Road and it’s not checked or validated either in person or a form of ID sent to their email or whatever?  Ffs even barber shops take that seriously :lol: 

That's exactly what you can do with Hearts.

3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

We need better IT guys then because in my job I can easily block out chancers and it takes very little work.  Ann Budge allows this given her background? :lol: 

Surely the steward guys when when you go through can see people aren’t pensioners or children though? 

Edited by Juanjo15

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Not in my experience. We've certainly had to produce ID before tickets were issued.

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

My dad defo had to show ID when he got his first OAP season ticket

2 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

We need better IT guys then because in my job I can easily block out chancers and it takes very little work.  Ann Budge allows this given her background? :lol: 

Surely the steward guys when when you go through can see people aren’t pensioners or children though? 

I got two students tickets for a match last season, there was no print option and had to go to the ticket office with student ID so it’s defo blocked out for match day tickets. 

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Not in my experience. We've certainly had to produce ID before tickets were issued.

I needed a whack of ID before they gave me my ESA concession 2 years ago.

No problem this year as they already had it on file.