New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

3 hours ago, HEARTS_1874 said:

obviously everyone allowed to have there opinion, it was just a stupid comment suggesting that because rangers use the word "order" to what you were referencing it against is mad. as i said dont have to support Rangers to be in an "order" there are hearts, Hibs etc fans in "orders".

this is not the place to be talking about this as this is a football forum.

Onward and upwards and all the best to the Singing section whatever it may be called.

I'll rephrase my comment then. FFS please don't call our singing section anything that our Hullo Hullo singers can latch onto and twist into something remotely sectarian. That any better? 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

37 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

I'll rephrase my comment then. FFS please don't call our singing section anything that our Hullo Hullo singers can latch onto and twist into something remotely sectarian. That any better? 

And why would "The Natural Order" be deemed sectarian?

20 minutes ago, JyTees said:

It wouldn't if it was always known and referred to in that way.

Fans do however try to change things to noise up opposition fans as and when it suits them. Is Lafferty really seven foot with the ability to play the flute? Does Don Cowie really hate the IRA...........seriously? Orange Order, Blue Order, lets no go down that route, is all I'm saying. I hope you get my point. 

1 hour ago, JyTees said:

Leave the term ‘natural order’ to be used only for reminding the hibees of their place when it comes to the Edinburgh derby. 

3 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Leave the term ‘natural order’ to be used only for reminding the hibees of their place when it comes to the Edinburgh derby. 

I never advocated calling the section by that name. Just find it ridiculous how pretty much anything can be deemed sectarian in this place.

It's almost as if people go out their way to be offended...

5 hours ago, JyTees said:

I never advocated calling the section by that name. Just find it ridiculous how pretty much anything can be deemed sectarian in this place.

Like trawling through Tony McDonald’s Twitter feed until you find a picture of his friend in a Celtic top?

:D

Edited by Ryder

6 hours ago, JyTees said:

For the record, I wasn't offended in any way. Let's just say after 50yrs of following this club, I'm fully aware of just how moronic some of our fans can be. I'd rather just not give them any options to turn a name into something else and then regret it at a later date. Opinions eh?? 

22 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

Delighted that the Hello hello song is back.

I flicked through this and it looks like if it happens it's in the Gorgie Road end, where exact as that's where I sit with my son.

1 hour ago, Shedro said:

Delighted that the Hello hello song is back.

And one rendition of it and farewell singing section

Portable Badger

Having fleetingly looked through this thread after a few days absence all I can say is that I am so fecking glad our beloved club will be fan owned and not fan run !!!!  :ohmy::mad:

2 hours ago, XB52 said:

If a few people that were located in the section (not any of the leaders)  started to sing hello hello, the section would not be closed down. We (the leaders) would be aware of who in the section was singing this and give them a warning. If those responsible continued to sing this on another occasion then there would be further action. Our section will NOT be closed down because of a small number of idiots and we will also be communicating very closely with the club.

1 minute ago, HMFCSSO said:

If a few people that were located in the section (not any of the leaders)  started to sing hello hello, the section would not be closed down. We (the leaders) would be aware of who in the section was singing this and give them a warning. If those responsible continued to sing this on another occasion then there would be further action. Our section will NOT be closed down because of a small number of idiots and we will also be communicating very closely with the club.

This is a great attitude to take and very commendable. Great to see you are going about this in the way you are. I was supportive anyway, but I like the cut of your jib here.

All the very best of luck man! :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

Sounds good, hope it works out this time

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

Why? It's not been banned by the club has it? 

Edited by Sir Vladimir of Romanov

24 minutes ago, HMFCSSO said:

And neither it should be shut down good luck to you and your group and I'd be willing to make a donation if we can through here to help get you started I'm sure there's a few that wouldn't mind chipping in to help you get some flags etc  together going

1 hour ago, HMFCSSO said:

Glad to hear it. Really hope you can get and keep this going

21 hours ago, XB52 said:

Why? It seems a lot of people in here are more obsessed with what has been sung in the past rather than what the majority (at least to me)  are singing now which doesn't mention Billy or Fenian.

Edited by Shedro

gorgie rd eh11
On 07/02/2018 at 01:31, JyTees said:

It’s no coincidence that rangers have the blue order (orange order) and celtic have the green brigade, brigade being closely associated with the ira.

Words like order should be avoided.

• 3 weeks later...
The White Cockade
21 minutes ago, West Side Hearts said:

That ‘debut’ of the group was embarrassing to say the least

::facepaw::

how many involved? why embarrassing?

Serge Pizzorno
2 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

how many involved? why embarrassing?

Had a wee rendition of billy boys etc whilst also waving a red hand... 20 involved at the most

The White Cockade
14 minutes ago, West Side Hearts said:

Had a wee rendition of billy boys etc whilst also waving a red hand... 20 involved at the most

well if that was the new Singing Section they can GTF

Are they just the usual "Young Team" knobs that have been making an arse of themselves this season then?

maybe having been at Ibrox and seen all the "like minded" people through there they might just stay through there :laugh:

Serge Pizzorno
1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

well if that was the new Singing Section they can GTF

Are they just the usual "Young Team" knobs that have been making an arse of themselves this season then?

maybe having been at Ibrox and seen all the "like minded" people through there they might just stay through there :laugh:

The sad thing is it is a different group of boys:laugh: 

The White Cockade
2 minutes ago, West Side Hearts said:

The sad thing is it is a different group of boys:laugh: 

one of the old time groomers obviously trying to stir things up 

can't see any other reason these sad cases would be starting this crap again now

We need meetings and organisation with the club just like Celtic do as much as I hate them they are organised they have their own section, when problems arise they communicate with the club and don’t send police in straight away. Lower Gorgie would be good I think and make the main stand or wheat field the family stand 

23 hours ago, West Side Hearts said:

That was not us, that was just some other people not sure who they were

Serge Pizzorno
13 hours ago, HMFCSSO said:

That was not us, that was just some other people not sure who they were

Yous literally tweeted the photo of the drum that these “other people” seemed to have:laugh:

5 minutes ago, West Side Hearts said:

Yous literally tweeted the photo of the drum that these “other people” seemed to have:laugh:

:levein_interesting:

On 2/7/2018 at 22:07, HMFCSSO said:

giphy.gif

Instead going down the "IT WISNAE US" route. :lol:

2 hours ago, West Side Hearts said:

36D51C41-4E57-4592-8605-6E940619C3A0.jpeg

C6BFBD98-752F-4B21-9594-03E56DB57444.png

:vladstupid: 

Why not fly Hearts flags? Morons. 

3 hours ago, West Side Hearts said:

36D51C41-4E57-4592-8605-6E940619C3A0.jpeg

C6BFBD98-752F-4B21-9594-03E56DB57444.png

One of the most cringeworthy images I have seen of Hearts supporters. Trying to endear themselves to the huns, time other fans within our support start calling them out on it. Only takes a small % of idiots to make our whole support look like small minded didys.

Obviously just picked up the Tea Towel outside and offering it back to its rightful owners in the Home ends.

Well done lads.

11 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

What is your problem with flying a flag from a UK country from where one of our players comes from. I don'

Quit the slaver.  

BUT THE FLAG IS FROM THE YOOO KAY! 

BUT THE FLAG IS FUR A PLAYER LIKES! 

You know the connotations, you know it wasn't flown for Kyle Lafferty - stop being so obtuse. 

A Hearts flag with Lafferty's beautiful puss on it would be much better suited at flying at a club football match, in Scotland, if you were that desperate to support him.  Y'know, a match in which  NI were not involved.  

Edited by Sarah O

3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Quit the slaver.  

BUT THE FLAG IS FROM THE YOOO KAY! 

BUT THE FLAG IS FUR A PLAYER LIKES! 

You know the connotations, you know it wasn't flown for Kyle Lafferty - stop being so obtuse. 

A Hearts flag with Lafferty's beautiful puss on it would be much better suited at flying at a club football match, in Scotland, if you were that desperate to support him.  Y'know, a match in which  NI were not involved.  

Did you complain about Lithuanian  Flags. I am not being obtuse. Perhaps it is you who is making connotations. I've seen flags of various countries being waved at tynecastle in support of players

Just now, Sherbet said:

Did you complain about Lithuanian  Flags. I am not being obtuse. Perhaps it is you who is making connotations. I've seen flags of various countries being waved at tynecastle in support of players

:gok: Right you are pal.

• davemclaren locked this topic