Elvis interviewed (merged)

Never Let Them Forget

If he's given the job that will be me finished with hearts until this regime leaves. Would be the most ridiculous appointment since Rix.

With you on this.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username

Ur way way out of order with this

Don't think he should be our manager given the other candidates in play but if this is what some of our so called fans think of him after all those years of giving his heart and soul for the club .... honestly

Wee thump of the chest and he was very wrong to do it but those so quick to judge without accepting he may have just made a big error of judgement ... when was the last time u made a mistake in life but we never let him forget ... hmm

Mentioning what u said to be written in his gravestone for one of our club legends (whatever u think of him) is absolutely despicable tbh, something I would expect from a vermin supporter and you can GTF for saying it

ee180f39e7983a62ad6cb5507b252e45.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

i wish jj was my dad

If he's given the job that will be me finished with hearts until this regime leaves. Would be the most ridiculous appointment since Rix.

I don't think it would be the right appointment either but get a grip man.

jack D and coke

He engineered the move.

Another truth bullet here that the feeble minded Phressley boaby sookers won't like hearing.

I don't think it would be the right appointment either but get a grip man.

I think a lot of people would FEEL the same at the time. Whether folk would actually be able to walk away is another thing entirely.

It would certainly be a horrible appointment.

This better not happen. He is a snake and people should remember that. He had no respect at all for Hearts fans and kids who worshipped him when he thumped his chest and kissed the Celtic badge right in front of Hearts fans weeks after leaving us.

If he is appointed it will make things worse that they currently are and seriously fail to unify the Hearts support (which has been needed since Neilson)

The club will lose a lot of goodwill within the support if the chest thumper is appointed.  He has done next to nothing as a manager and his arrogance is beyond belief.  He would not come back to Scotland to manage, he said.  Now he'll come back because it's Hearts.  It's amazing how a long period of unemployment can affect people.  Please no.

Pressley has more experience in coaching. I would rather have him than Neilson

I wouldn't. Neilson had no experience as head coach/manager, so no track record. Pressley does have a track record, but a shit one.

rudi must stay

I wouldn't. Neilson had no experience as head coach/manager, so no track record. Pressley does have a track record, but a shit one.

So did Derek McInnes in England

Same with me.  He ripped the utter shite out of the us.  "We all make mistakes" SHOITE.  It's like your wife shagging your emeny and you're happy to let him wear your robe then shake hands and forget it all.

He's an utter Judas and I want him nowhere near us.

Too many of our support are still living in the dark ages, to be fair most of Scottish football is. far to much importance given to what certain players when playing for Celtic, if we got beat by hibs, if they supported one of the arse cheeks when they were a boy. Who gives a shit, not any sane grown ups that I know. Is he a good manager and will he be good at hearts that's all that hearts supporters need to worry about. In this case not a great record so not for me.

ToadKiller Dog

Even if you don't agree with those who dislike Elvis so strongly and I don't agree with them to that extent .You have to accept his appointment would come with major issues ,so best avoided

Bridge of Djoum

This could be a clever move from Levein. Interview the most hated man in Gorgie for the job. He has the fans bammed up and slips in his latest puppet(Daly) under the radar.

You joined 3 months ago, have yet to post positively regarding any aspect of Hearts.

Reeking.

Too many of our support are still living in the dark ages, to be fair most of Scottish football is. far to much importance given to what certain players when playing for Celtic, if we got beat by hibs, if they supported one of the arse cheeks when they were a boy. Who gives a shit, not any sane grown ups that I know. Is he a good manager and will he be good at hearts that's all that hearts supporters need to worry about. In this case not a great record so not for me.

Just as a matter of interest, who out of the long list do you think has a "great record"?

You joined 3 months ago, have yet to post positively regarding any aspect of Hearts.

Reeking.

:)

I vote for a banner but not him as a manager. Confuse you?

Confuse me? Not at all.

It's refreshing to hear your stance though, most of your fellow haters on that poll didn't consider him a legend anymore as they're so blinded and enraged with bitterness that it's affected their memory.

Can you list his managerial achievements please?

Thank you.

Management career[edit] Hearts (caretaker)[edit]

Pressley had his first experience as a manager while still a player when he took charge of Heart of Midlothian as joint (caretaker) manager for two games at the end of the 2004?05 SPL season, losing both of the games.[22]

Falkirk[edit]

During the summer of 2009, Pressley was appointed as an assistant manager at Falkirk, following his retirement as a player. Following the resignation of manager Eddie May on 11 February 2010, Pressley was appointed Falkirk manager on a contract until the end of the 2009?10 season.[25] Falkirk were relegated to the First Division at the end of the 2009?10 season.[26]Despite failing to gain promotion back to the SPL at the first attempt, Falkirk extended his contract for another year.[26]

Coventry City[edit]

Pressley was announced as the new manager of League One side Coventry City on 8 March 2013. He took over the position from Mark Robins, who resigned to join Huddersfield Town. Steven Pressley won his first match in charge the following day, 2-1 away at Scunthorpe. Later in March 2013, the club went into administration and were deducted 10 points, dropping Coventry City from 10th to 14th in the 2012?13 Football League One.[27] Coventry City finished the season in 15th place. In the 2013?14 Football League One season, Coventry City started with a 10-point deduction and had to play all of their home games in Northampton, 34 miles away.[28] Despite these obstacles, the club avoided relegation and finished in 18th place, and were realistic play-off contenders before the mid-season departure of striker Leon Clarke.

Following Coventry City's positive start to the 2014-15 season, speculation arose as to Pressley's future at the club, with rumours that Championship club Huddersfield Town were interested in appointing him.[citation needed] Coventry returned to the Ricoh Arena in early September, winning 1-0 before a crowd of 27,500 fans. Pressley signed a four-year contract with Coventry City in September 2014. The team struggled for form following Pressley's contract renewal with a low-point coming when Coventry City were knocked out of the 2014?15 FA Cup by non-league club Worcester City.[29] After a poor run of results in early 2015, Pressley was sacked by Coventry City on 23 February after his 100th league game in charge, with the club having dropped into the relegation zone.[29]

Fleetwood Town[edit]

Following his departure from Coventry City, Pressley worked as a scout for Premier League club Southampton.[30] Pressley was appointed manager of Fleetwood Town on 6 October 2015, replacing Graham Alexander.[31]

Pressley resigned as manager of Fleetwood Town on 26 July 2016

Linked with McClaren, O Neill, Sergio, Ravanelli and we'll probably end up with Pressley.

It would be like Rix all over again.

If it would be a shite appointment regardless. But if the first thing Pressley didn't do was to put out a statement to the support apologising for his behaviour that day and acknowledging he was a dick, it would be over before it began.

For some it wouldn't make a difference, but I think most would be prepared to move on for the good of the Club.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

This better not happen. He is a snake and people should remember that. He had no respect at all for Hearts fans and kids who worshipped him when he thumped his chest and kissed the Celtic badge right in front of Hearts fans weeks after leaving us.

If he is appointed it will make things worse that they currently are and seriously fail to unify the Hearts support (which has been needed since Neilson)

Didn't kiss the badge.

EP as a Hearts Manager gives me that sinking feeling

He's despised in the game and not for nout

The Man himself has  no Loyalty and for me a self centered Rhat

The Future's Maroon

This isn't going to go down well I don't think!

I can not remember him coming out and discussing this matter, I could be wrong of course, but maybe now would be a good time for him to speak about it.

Come out and tell the Hearts fans, the large amount with an issue about the incident, what that celebration was really all about.

What can he lose? He has applied and been interviewed for the job, I am also pretty sure both him and the club are fully aware of the fans feelings towards him for those actions...so come out and speak about what it was about, see if he can maybe win (wrong word I know) the fans over who do have an issue.

EDIT: for the record, I dont have a problem with him getting the job...if McClaren, Coyle or Freedman dont get it.

EP as a Hearts Manager gives me that sinking feeling

He's despised in the game and not for nout

The Man himself has  no Loyalty and for me a self centered Rhat

In what way is he despised in the game ?

In your head perhaps but what proof do you have for that rather bold statement ?

The sooner he gets the job, marches out of the tunnel and thumps his chest to the fans the better.

In what way is he despised in the game ?

In your head perhaps but what proof do you have for that rather bold statement ?

The sooner he gets the job, marches out of the tunnel and thumps his chest to the fans the better.

Its a forum you can post in way shape or form

And  its not in my head he has been disliked all over the shop many  cant be wrong about the Rhat

But loads that love to swallow EP fill your mouth by all means..he's hardly a Lennon type

I hope it's Pressley just for the ridiculous line toeing seethefest and then the subsequent backtracking when he does the business as manager.

Didn't particularly like his actions when he had a wee thump of the chest but **** me, I'm hardly going to bear a grudge a decade later, dearie me.

A magnificent player for us for 8 years, 'the' greatest Hearts captain in my lifetime and the game against Falkirk when he singlehandedly got us back into the game summed him up, heroic.

There is no doubt in my mind he'd be a huge success here given his drive and determination.

I'm in two minds about Presslie getting the job but for fans to say they'd be finished with Hearts is pathetic, get a grip!

He wouldn't be my first pick out of the supposed contenders but if he was appointed I would give him a chance to succeed. Heck, I even gave Willie Ormond a chance. :)

alwaysthereinspirit

Why do Hearts fans need to be unified about a new manager? Whomever we get. We're not even unified about a third kit. We argue everything. Just like every other football team. Ever. Hearts will do what they feel is right.

The Future's Maroon

I'm in two minds about Presslie getting the job but for fans to say they'd be finished with Hearts is pathetic, get a grip!

:rofl:

ta ta.

Again I would urge the club to think commercially, would this potential appointment have a positive or negative impact on the clubs revenues?

Good post

Pressley is the best Hearts captain of my lifetime and undoubtedly a Hearts legend.

Would genuinely question some people's sanity if they're still holding a grudge over a chest pump from 10 YEARS AGO. Incredible. Made even better by the fact these same people probably welcomed Webster back with open arms despite him shitting all over us to go to Rangers. 

All that said, as much as I'd enjoy watching the cretins seethe... I still don't rate him as a manager so wouldn't want him to get the job.

Boyces beard

Not for me, he will divide the support and we need a manager that we can collectively give our full backing to, that is not Elvis im afraid

He's a good candidate but not my first choice from those listed though.

However, if all the folk who seem to hate Pressley for completely irrational reasons stop going to games in protest to this appointment, that would be a nice bonus.

Hearts First

He's a good candidate but not my first choice from those listed though.

However, if all the folk who seem to hate Pressley for completely irrational reasons stop going to games in protest to this appointment, that would be a nice bonus.

Aye. The club losing out on much needed revenue would be fantastic.

Its a forum you can post in way shape or form

And its not in my head he has been disliked all over the shop many cant be wrong about the Rhat

But loads that love to swallow EP fill your mouth by all means..he's hardly a Lennon type

This grips my shit. Why oh why does so much get referred to the ****ing vermin. Lennon has nothing to do with EP.

Maybe that was John Lesley posting? Hibs ^^^^. :D

John Leslie is too busy being a creep than posting on here.

He  is far to divisive a character and would polarise opinion amongst the fans,added to that his management career thus far has been distinctly average.

What we need is a manager that will unite the fans and players alike and drive us forward together, Pressley could never be that man imo,

If he gets the gig he will have my full backing, but it will get messy quickly, guaranteed,

The Future's Maroon

Maybe that was John Lesley posting? Hibs ^^^^. :D

I see what you did there, maybe Morgan missed it though! :rofl:

This grips my shit. Why oh why does so much get referred to the ******* vermin. Lennon has nothing to do with EP.

Oh right..all threads stay on topic, forgot that

As it goes both are shitheads

I once posted a thread about celtic and within 5 posts you had Rangers and Hibs in the pot.. that how it works.. dont like it remember its not compulsory to post

Archived