So Walker wants to leave...or does he? ( merged thread )

Mr Sifter

williamgerrard

He is bang on the button though with his assessment.

. Control alt delete. Lol

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

. Abusing a fellow member and you wonder why I said meet me face to face hmmm and did I ever mention it was a square go no I didn't but I think your a hibs fan anyway mate

Calling you a slaver when you are slavering is not abuse, it's a fact mate. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Asking anyone to "meet me in at the next home game to say that" is cretinous behaviour.

Hibs fan? :lol: I was drinking in the same boozer/beer garden as you in Malta for starters, but I'm not about to get into a PHM contest.

Just admit you pretended to be ITK and we can move on.

queensferryjambo

no problem mate ..

Oh and being a boring middle aged man like me I am now feeling mildly rebellious finding out I am blocked from a Hearts page - even if I don't know why LOL :) 

williamgerrard

Calling you a slaver when you are slavering is not a bus, it's a fact mate. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Asking anyone to "meet me in at the next home game to say that" is cretinous behaviour.

Hibs fan? :lol: I was drinking in the same boozer/beer garden as you in Malta you delinquent.

. Yea a hibernians fan off Malta lol. Well one thing you have cleared up that I am a hearts fan some clowns on here think I ain't but not lien about my comments all I will say I work with a family member off Jamie's and that's what I've been told doubt it's gonna be lies when it's his own family but yet clowns love calling people liers on here

williamgerrard

Calling you a slaver when you are slavering is not a bus, it's a fact mate. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Hibs fan? :lol: I was drinking in the same boozer/beer garden as you in Malta you delinquent.

. Yea a hibernians fan off Malta lol. Well one thing you have cleared up that I am a hearts fan some clowns on here think I ain't but not lien about my comments all I will say I work with a family member off Jamie's and that's what I've been told doubt it's gonna be lies when it's his own family but yet clowns love calling people liers on here

You know what is confusing me? Negotiation, are we not negotiating contracts with players ? 

For arguments sake lets say walker is on ?1000 a week basic,

He wants ?2000, we are only prepared ?1500,

We offer ?1200, he refuses

Now is this not the point where counter offers are made? Budge is allegedly quite a savvy business person so surely to Christ we are actually negotiating with our players not just offering take it or leave it deals??!?

Utter madness, if true these apparent derisory offers have cost us millions - Paterson & to a much lesser degree Nicholson (Like 85/15).

williamgerrard

Back on topic why is levein still there if he's openly admitting he's failed his duties as a football director

You know what is confusing me? Negotiation, are we not negotiating contracts with players ? 

For arguments sake lets say walker is on ?1000 a week basic,

He wants ?2000, we are only prepared ?1500,

We offer ?1200, he refuses

Now is this not the point where counter offers are made? Budge is allegedly quite a savvy business person so surely to Christ we are actually negotiating with our players not just offering take it or leave it deals??!?

Utter madness, if true these apparent derisory offers have cost us millions - Paterson & to a much lesser degree Nicholson (Like 85/15).

Was thinking that myself earlier. If we know these guys are wanted, why do we not bump up the wage and take a small hit for the likelihood of a bigger profit

William you are a Jambo and are actually a pretty nice guy, but you have came across as a complete bellend here mate.

Better to calm down and apologise.

It is entirely possible Walker was made what the club thinks is a reasonable contract offer, given our financial state and the knowledge of what spunking thousands has done in the past.

Jamie Walker, like Paterson and Nicholson before him has decided that he would like to run his contact down. The club accept his stance and let it know he will be available for transfer

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

It's not often that I'm gutted when a player leaves. But I will be when Jamie is forced out the door.

Jamie goes now we get a fee,goes next season we don't get a fee. Think I'd rather have the cash tbh

I'd rather we kept Walker.

15 goals in all last season and he's much better for us than any potential replacements.

"Strong Scottish core" to me would be saying Walker, Berra and Cowie. Losing Walker is a huge step back on the pitch.

Like many I don't think he's much better than our level, but for us he's invaluable and has been for some time.

Im sure cathro has targets in mind to replace those that are leaving..plus walkers under contract and we dont need to sell

williamgerrard

We have a funding gap off ?1million we dont have much sell able assets so weve agreed  a deal to sell walker as we were relying on the sale off Paterson but that did not happen.So it looks like The Snake levein is trying to make jamie out to be the bad one .

been here before

. Control alt delete. Lol

That it?

I was hoping youd at least offer to meet up for a fight.

#gutted.

Im sure cathro has targets in mind to replace those that are leaving..plus walkers under contract and we dont need to sell

That fills me with zero confidence.

Isma - jury's out for me.

Martin - needs time to build fitness but not convinced

5/6 he brought in released.

By sounds of it we've been after Berra before Cathro arrived.

Walker going will really hit us hard on the pitch.

Quite worried we're doing a Hibs when they built a new stand: rather than keep our best and supplement with youth or we flog our best (at any cost by sounds of it) and having a team of journeymen.

Levein seems a bit of a dead weight here with a naff policy.

been here before

We have a funding gap off ?1million we dont have much sell able assets so weve agreed a deal to sell walker as we were relying on the sale off Paterson but that did not happen.So it looks like The Snake levein is trying to make jamie out to be the bad one .

More of your 'In The Know PHM' shite or just regurgitating whats went before and we all know?

We have a funding gap off ?1million we dont have much sell able assets so weve agreed a deal to sell walker as we were relying on the sale off Paterson but that did not happen.So it looks like The Snake levein is trying to make jamie out to be the bad one .

A new 500 club or similar scheme would have sorted out that funding gap.

Ryan Jarman

Next home game :lol: Imagine holding a grudge over a comment on the internet that long.

williamgerrard

More of your 'In The Know PHM' shite or just regurgitating whats went before and we all know?

What i will do is give you a square go on fifa 17 thats if you have a ps4   lol

been here before

Next home game :lol: Imagine holding a grudge over a comment on the internet that long.

Im 'ITK'as much as that mug but Im happy to meet up for a pagger before then if it helps.

Nae lightweights or chickens though but mibbes best if you bring an army.

With whom have we agreed a deal?

been here before

With whom have we agreed a deal?

Boy cannae reveal his source mind.

the big show

Oh and being a boring middle aged man like me I am now feeling mildly rebellious finding out I am blocked from a Hearts page - even if I don't know why LOL :)

You will not be the 1st or the last to be be banned for nothing mate , some of the mods on the different Hearts forum's seem to think they are some sort of hierarchy and can ban people for very little or nothing at all , posts seem to get deleted very regularly as well ..  it's actually quite annoying ..

williamgerrard

Boy cannae reveal his source mind.

Gemz  should know seen as she runs hearts and knows everything  ps  ive already revealed my source look at previous comments

If this is a lie, why was Joel Sked tweeting last week that Walker wanted away? And a lot of people has resigned themselves to this fact. It was widely known.

Walker also posted on Instagram saying something about a change.

Yet here has presented itself an opportunity to bash Levein and folk are jumping all over it. Most likely the same folk who are also bemoaning CP leaving for nothing (of course you can't force a player to sign a deal, and he got injured so ?1m would have been decent...) yet Hearts are trying to prevent the same thing happening again and that's not good enough either.

Admits what people have said about the last two windows. Still not good enough for some folk.

"He's hiding". "Where's Levein?" Does a press conference. Criticised.

Genuinely, the guy can't win. It's absolutely laughable how childish some folk are.

Gemz should know seen as runs hearts and knows everything ps ive already revealed my source look at previous comments

You said we'd agreed a deal to sell Walker. Who have we agreed a deal with?

Francis Albert

We have a funding gap off ?1million we dont have much sell able assets so weve agreed  a deal to sell walker as we were relying on the sale off Paterson but that did not happen.So it looks like The Snake levein is trying to make jamie out to be the bad one .

where does this funding gap of ?1m assumption come from? I've never seen anything to support it or confirm it. If that is the extent of the gap it could be easily breached without ditching one of our better players for a pittance

Cruyff Turn

I'd rather we kept Walker.

15 goals in all last season and he's much better for us than any potential replacements.

"Strong Scottish core" to me would be saying Walker, Berra and Cowie. Losing Walker is a huge step back on the pitch.

Like many I don't think he's much better than our level, but for us he's invaluable and has been for some time.

Exactly.

If we can't afford to offer the lad a good deal then how can we afford to replace him.

Not only him but the 10 or so goals Paterson knocks in a season from defence.

Can't see where we will find a player who scores 15 goals from midfield for less than a million never mind replace the 25 goals from both for less.

Nor can I see us replacing a player like Walker for less than 3 grand a week or so.

He's quite happy to spunk away money on the shite he's signed but unwilling to give the same deals to genuine Hearts laddies.

Levein should give up his wage for the year to keep these players.

been here before

What i will do is give you a square go on fifa 17 thats if you have a ps4 lol

Chicken then aye?

williamgerrard

You said we'd agreed a deal to sell Walker. Who have we agreed a deal with?

Fee was agreed with Rangers but no deal  re walker and contract

Cruyff Turn

Fee was agreed with Rangers but no deal re walker and contract

Better be cash upfront or we'ok never see it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

LOL at the biggest twat on here see next home game fancy meeting up buddy and kindly say that to my face unless your a chicken

:lol: :lol:

Fee was agreed with Rangers but no deal re walker and contract

So Hearts have agreed a fee with Rangers but Walker has said no. Is that what you're saying?

williamgerrard

Chicken then aye?

Nah  i would smash you at fifa 17 lol

williamgerrard

So Hearts have agreed a fee with Rangers but Walker has said no. Is that what you're saying?

Pretty much walker wants to stay at hearts but levein is forcing him out the door

been here before

Nah i would smash you at fifa 17 lol

You wouldnt.

But your offering a fight.

Ryan Jarman

Im 'ITK'as much as that mug but Im happy to meet up for a pagger before then if it helps.

Meet me in the main stand at sundown m8, rumble in the rubble.

Pretty much walker wants to stay at hearts but levein is forcing him out the door

Levein is making Walker sign for Rangers,but Walker has refused??

Jambojay84

Table,ladder and chair match or GTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is a lie, why was Joel Sked tweeting last week that Walker wanted away? And a lot of people has resigned themselves to this fact. It was widely known.

Walker also posted on Instagram saying something about a change.

Yet here has presented itself an opportunity to bash Levein and folk are jumping all over it. Most likely the same folk who are also bemoaning CP leaving for nothing (of course you can't force a player to sign a deal, and he got injured so ?1m would have been decent...) yet Hearts are trying to prevent the same thing happening again and that's not good enough either.

Admits what people have said about the last two windows. Still not good enough for some folk.

"He's hiding". "Where's Levein?" Does a press conference. Criticised.

Genuinely, the guy can't win. It's absolutely laughable how childish some folk are.

Because "Levein is a snake"

Some folk have such a hatred for Levein that no matter what he says it does it is not good enough.

He made a mistake with Oshaniwa, we all agree on that, each and every one. He is now not throwing money at players and he gets criticised for "doing it on the cheap"

Paterson decides he will not sign a new contract, gets injured right before a big money move. Levein gets criticised for "allowing him to leave on the cheap" and not throwing big money at a player who wants to try his luck elsewhere and refused to negotiate further.

Nicholson decides he won't sign a new contract, he is massively inconsistent and realistically is worth more in development fees than anybody would ever be willing to pay in transfers. Nicholson decides to Swan off to America and do us out of a development fee and Levein gets criticised for not throwing money at a player who has flattered to deceive.

Decides to take no risks when Jamie Walker announces he doesn't want to sign a new contract and let's it be known he is available. Gets criticised for not breaking the bank and throwing big wages at him and called a liar.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

been here before

Meet me in the main stand at sundown m8, rumble in the rubble.

Table,ladder and chair match or GTF

Nae bother Ill take ye's both at the same time ye pussies.

Or you chicken?

Infact Im here now.

If true, Levein needs to have a word with himself. Surely word will get out that Hearts treat their players poorly - Derisory contract extensions, freezing players out - Osh/Ozturk & Rherras, which will make negotiating with potential signings a lot more difficult?

Have you any idea what Walker is on and what he wants? Surely can't be bank breaking stuff.

Smith&Weston

Jamie is in Dubai. Hearts want him to sign a long term deal but he is keeping his options open. He is happy to stay next season but Hearts would rather sell and get a decent fee. The ?400k we were hoping to get for Nicholson is a blow if he signs for a team in the US. By going public, we are hoping a championship team will offer us a little bit more than we would get from Rangers. ?1.2m and he will be gone. Jamie Walker is a Hearts supporter but would play for Rangers. His agent has close links to ibrox so is frequently a visitor at their games. Don't think any of this is a surprise.

The club have a funding gap to finish the stand and a team to replace. Every bit of money would help that.

Jambojay84

Nae bother Ill take ye's both at the same time ye pussies.

Or you chicken?

Infact Im here now.

more of an outside observation from myself, I'm 5.7 and built like the side of a pencil [emoji23] however that being said if you let me try a ddt on you and march through Gorgie like 1 of the bushwackers I'm up for it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived