So Walker wants to leave...or does he? ( merged thread )

Mr Sifter

Son Of Anarchy

I can be violent lol......actually no I can't.

This place will soon change that mate. Just think hobbit and Hamilton and the aggression will flow naturally :lol:

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea there is some good guys buy also some of the clowns on here i know full well but dont have the guts to say anything when they see me at games   ive probably been to more football games than most on here  go to every hearts and scotland games even go to man utd games so my knowledge about football is really good also have plenty contacts in the game and i am well known sometimes for the wrong reasons mind you lol  ie taking on the wee union jack brigade and the 3 muppets from saughton who pretended to be mates in malta but where quick to mouth about me behind my back you know (scotsman bar) who you are guys .

Scotsman bar?

That's Cockburn Street isn't it?

Yea there is some good guys buy also some of the clowns on here i know full well but dont have the guts to say anything when they see me at games   ive probably been to more football games than most on here  go to every hearts and scotland games even go to man utd games so my knowledge about football is really good also have plenty contacts in the game and i am well known sometimes for the wrong reasons mind you lol  ie taking on the wee union jack brigade and the 3 muppets from saughton who pretended to be mates in malta but where quick to mouth about me behind my back you know (scotsman bar) who you are guys .

Scotsmans bar?

That's Cockburn Street isn't it?

This place will soon change that mate. Just think hobbit and Hamilton and the aggression will flow naturally :lol:

Don't talk to me about Hamilton ffs.

Why? How? Dya think? What if? :lol:

Who? What? Where? This.....indeed. Hibs are a cracking team.....Rangers shirt.....fud!!

Bull's-eye

Who? What? Where? This.....indeed. Hibs are a cracking team.....Rangers shirt.....fud!!

How do I take a picture of my son in a Celtic top ?

How do I take a picture of my son in a Celtic top ?

I'm sat in a pair of Burton Albion shorts. Think I might ban myself from Tynecastle. Should I?

Bull's-eye

I'm sat in a pair of Burton Albion shorts. Think I might ban myself from Tynecastle. Should I?

Not sure if you deserve the right tbh.

A poll is required imho.

queensferryjambo

Bordering on "classics" me thinks :thumbsup:

A few more boxing requests and possibly a death threat might just tip the scales.

Alternately a pile of apologies, a tidal wave of good will and an all round 'kickback love in' could also sway it into kickbacks weirdest ever thread.

Either way it is certainly on the way to Classic status :) 

queensferryjambo

Bump ;) waiting on the next instalment of WG goes bananas :)

I'm guessing everyone met up for a square bosh last night and they are all struggling to post from their Hospital beds.

Young Wills is getting a hard time here, he wasn't alone in disseminating unverified libelous bollocks about the club.

The others appear to be getting off rather lightly...on the other hand they aren't offering to go mano e mano with everyone but neither are we hearing any reticence about the whole sorry episode.

The most surprising thing is the administrators/moderators appear to have gone off on holiday already as it would appear no action has been taken.

Vlad Magic

Missed all the fun. Reinstalled Chrome and forgot my password. The password reset function on here is BAWS!!!

Young Wills is getting a hard time here, he wasn't alone in disseminating unverified libelous bollocks about the club.

The others appear to be getting off rather lightly...on the other hand they aren't offering to go mano e mano with everyone but neither are we hearing any reticence about the whole sorry episode.

The most surprising thing is the administrators/moderators appear to have gone off on holiday already as it would appear no action has been taken.

Maybe they agree.

Rudolf's Mate

Young Wills is getting a hard time here, he wasn't alone in disseminating unverified libelous bollocks about the club.

The others appear to be getting off rather lightly...on the other hand they aren't offering to go mano e mano with everyone but neither are we hearing any reticence about the whole sorry episode.

Mibbe they others cannae fight?

queensferryjambo

The others appear to be getting off rather lightly...

The others have chosen wisely and just stayed away or chose to ignore the people calling them out.

Which is definitely the smart move.

They probably realise that in the bigger picture of things the nobody really gives a shit about anonymous people spouting crap to other anonymous people on an internet forum.

The others have chosen wisely and just stayed away or chose to ignore the people calling them out.

Which is definitely the smart move.

They probably realise that in the bigger picture of things the nobody really gives a shit about anonymous people spouting crap to other anonymous people on an internet forum.

You are correct.

I think it should be pointed out that they are only anonymous to the humble member though, but in the unlikely event of any legal proceedings they would be easily found. Going by the levels of intelligence on display I would doubt that the necessary abilities to obfuscate their doings would be in place.

I think people generally believe they can say WHATEVER they want from behind an apparently anonymous user account, I'm sure the admins could disavow them of this misconception.

Rumoured on Twitter that Norwich have turned down TRFC's ?1m bid for Dorrans which in reality was only ?480k, ?150k down then a further 3 ?110k installments.*

If and a huge if, Jamie's reps are angling for them, then Jamie needs to have a serious think on his next step.

Leaving now to go to them is pretty much a no-no in terms of them being able to offer a decent cash up front sum.

That then leaves running down his contract with us and / or signing a pre contract with them. I mentioned in another thread that while I don't doubt be gives his all, he doesn't have that bust a gut demeanour of say Callum Paterson. Couple of poor games and he will be crucified, especially round pre contract time.

Then there is going to them and the expectations. They see a 15 goal a season midfielder, wrapped in a red, white and blue scarf life long closet Rangers fan. They will be expecting 20+ goals a season from him and never to be seen anywhere again outside of Ibrox as a fan of any club. Also last year before the Scottish Cup Final they had Foderingham and Tavernier as soon to be England caps with Wallace, Wilson, Holt and Halliday as the saviours of the Scotland national team. Only Foderingham and a diminishing Wallace are held in the same esteem.

On top of all that, he will be seen as a long term replacement for Kenny Miller when personally I'm not convinced he has the legs or the all round game to re-invent himself like say Paul Hartley, to guarantee a long term top class career.

I really feel for him. He is a very quiet unassuming laddie that loves Hearts and if the circumstances were right would love to stay hence his initial acceptance of the new deal. But I wouldn't be surprised that he was manipulated to an extent by Hearts and was caught on a 1-2-1 with none of his reps in attendance when the deal was initially agreed.**

* Cue Dorrans signing for TRFC on Monday.

** Maybe JW thinks Cathro is shit and responsible for his significant drop in form.

Archived