So Walker wants to leave...or does he? ( merged thread )

Mr Sifter

Could it not be that Hearts asked him if he was interested in a new contract and he told them he would see out his present one but would leave next year.    So that they didn't lose out, like they did with Paterson, Hearts then told him that he can go in the summer if a suitable offer comes in.  Nobody is pushing him out the door it's just Hearts not wanting to lose out on big fee

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?40 came directly from a family member.

Maybe that's all they could afford... I'm not buying it. An extra 2 grand a year just seems like a pointless offer.

Because we need the cash as we didnt sell paterson in January Levein is a snake .Walker is a die hard jambo and doesnt want to leave hearts thats FACT

Show us some genuine proof then. You said it was fact so the evidence must be easy to come by.

the big show

?40 or ?200!!!! Which is it. Both figures from people who claim to know people.

Does it really matter that much ? .. what does matter is that we have been paying impostors who have done virtually the square root of f all far higher wages yet here we are offering our own chicken feed who have done far more for the Hearts jersey .. can you not see a wee pattern or is just a coincidence .  

Seymour M Hersh

So did the ?200 apparently. I'm not doubting that's what you've been told but there even seems to be inconsistent comments coming from his family.

More likely inconsistencies from those claiming to be close to his family. 

Scary how little our fans appreciate how difficult it will be to replace a player of Jamie's calibre.

He'll be a massive loss and Christ knows what Levein is up to after hiding from the media only to appear from nowhere to tarnish Walker's reputation.

It stinks tbh.

Does it really matter that much ? .. what does matter is that we have been paying impostors who have done virtually the square root of f all far higher wages yet here we are offering our own chicken feed who have done far more for the Hearts jersey .. can you not see a wee pattern or is just a coincidence .

Show us some genuine proof that they were offered offensive extensions. Your posts indicate you've got some inside info when it comes to Hearts young players going all the way back to Holt.

So come on, spit it all out.

Wait a minute so there was a 1 million shortfall, then it was revealed yesterday that's it's actually 2 million and today it's 3 million.....

At the current rate of inflation the stand is going to rival the tram fiasco

Could it not be that Hearts asked him if he was interested in a new contract and he told them he would see out his present one but would leave next year. So that they didn't lose out, like they did with Paterson, Hearts then told him that he can go in the summer if a suitable offer comes in. Nobody is pushing him out the door it's just Hearts not wanting to lose out on big fee

That's far too sensible, can't believe you posted it here

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

King prawn

Your anger is directed in the wrong place chum.

"Chum" :lol:

Not angry at all. Just find it funny how two people claiming to have a source can come up with two different figures.

Hearts offer Walker a new contract.

Walker turns it down.

Levein says he want to leave.

No point in messing around due to having the same scenario as Paterson and Nicholson all over again.

williamgerrard

Show us some genuine proof then. You said it was fact so the evidence must be easy to come by.

Why would i do that gemz  bigger picture i spill the details could affect the player directly .So away and sit down hen

Son Of Anarchy

Im disgusted that randoms on this site know the details of player contracts and who's earning what. I won't be quite so disgusted when they post up the accurate details so we all know and can all be disgusted with the "foreigners" huge extra salaries :thumbsup:

williamgerrard

Would you ask the police where they got there info on a suspect  no you wouldnt so sshhh

davemclaren

Dave Mackay's fee paid for the old shed so at least he has an excellent precedent. :whistling:

williamgerrard

You still living in The Raploch, William?

Never ever stayed there Obama  stayed in Bannockburn anyway hope you had a good visit to Scotland

Morgaro Gomis

Would you ask the police where they got there info on a suspect no you wouldnt so sshhh

What an absolute slaverer you are. You know **** all and that much is certain.

Harry Potter

Dave Mackay's fee paid for the old shed so at least he has an excellent precedent. :whistling:

Money well spent, miss the shed.

williamgerrard

LOL at the biggest twat on here   see next home game fancy meeting up buddy and kindly say that to my face  unless your a chicken

Would you ask the police where they got there info on a suspect no you wouldnt so sshhh

I knew you wouldn't be willing to divulge as you know nothing of note.

I know this because I actually know who you are.

barcajambo

Definitely wasn't mate. Fed up of the two of them. The turnover has been an embarrassment, and it's clear that Levein is a poison. Budge is enabling him when she should be emptying him.

Your not going to win by a majority on here mate but you are spot on.

Levein needs to go and Budge is a disgrace for keeping him in his role.

The fans are having the absolute piss taken out of them by the club and even lots of the staff working for Hearts are sick to death of it.

Ask them...

the big show

Show us some genuine proof that they were offered offensive extensions. Your posts indicate you've got some inside info when it comes to Hearts young players going all the way back to Holt.

So come on, spit it all out.

is it just a coincidence ? 

He was offered an extra fiver a week.

It's was 2.75 actually

williamgerrard

I knew you wouldn't be willing to divulge as you know nothing of note.

I know this because I actually know who you are.

Well darling do you want a gold medal for knowing me  its in the post ps i know alot more than you  so away back to ur dishes

PeterintheRain

He is 23 now and been offered an extra ?200 per week. It's not surprising he wants to try and make some money

It was ?100 a month on page 1.   Now he's turning down ?11,000.   Wonder if we'll get to the true figures eventually.  

J Walker is 23 and on a very healthy 6 figure salary. He's already in the top 1% of earners in Scotland despite not being very good at his job.   And we've got people on here claiming that the poor lamb is poverty stricken.   Sell the loser and buy in some new fans.

queensferryjambo

All the facebook chat that is going on is there crossed wires as to what Walker's Dad is referring to - All he says is 'one load of shite'. Levein is also quoted as saying in the Press conference that the note passing is 'a lot of shite'

Is Walker's old man referring to Walker asking to leave or note passing?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-note-passing-stories-are-a-lot-of-s-e-1-4461213 

18814096_1585406348168563_44496084066127

williamgerrard

It was ?100 a month on page 1.   Now he's turning down ?11,000.   Wonder if we'll get to the true figures eventually.  

J Walker is 23 and on a very healthy 6 figure salary. He's already in the top 1% of earners in Scotland despite not being very good at his job.   And we've got people on here claiming that the poor lamb is poverty stricken.   Sell the loser and buy in some new fans.

Try asking obama and gemz they know everything dont you know

Holyrood_Hearts

If Jamie hasn't told IC he wants to move on, why would Levein/Hearts lie about it?

If Jamie didn't want to sign a new contract (which he's entitled to do) the club is well within its right to make us (the fans) aware he's knocked back a new deal & have decided to cash in on him now instead of losing him for nothing next summer.

is it just a coincidence ?

I've no idea!! Do you know why I've no idea? Because there is no hard evidence to prove it either way. Just hearsay from posters such as yourself.

I'm not willing to condem the club on hearsay. If you have some evidence then post it.

Try asking obama and gemz they know everything dont you know

No we don't. We don't know anything and that's why we are asking posters such as yourself to put up or shut up.

King prawn

LOL at the biggest twat on here see next home game fancy meeting up buddy and kindly say that to my face unless your a chicken

:facepalm:

williamgerrard

See the biggest problem on here theres to many idiots on here ready to shoot anyone down and call them a liar n etc There just clowns keyboard gangsters really

If Jamie has told IC he wants to move on, why would Levein/Hearts lie about it?

If Jamie didn't want to sign a new contract (which he's entitled to do) the club is well within its right to make us (the fans) aware he's knocked back a new deal & have decided to cash in on him now instead of losing him for nothing next summer.

Doesn't fit the anti Levein agenda though

the big show

All the facebook chat that is going on is there crossed wires as to what Walker's Dad is referring to - All he says is 'one load of shite'. Levein is also quoted as saying in the Press conference that the note passing is 'a lot of shite'

Is Walker's old man referring to Walker asking to leave or note passing?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-note-passing-stories-are-a-lot-of-s-e-1-4461213 

18814096_1585406348168563_44496084066127

HE is referring to what Levein says in Jamie wanting to leave .. if you read further down the posts he actually says ask Levein to show it in writing that Jamie has handed in a transfer request or asked to leave his brother also comments on it .. i find it very hard to believe them saying this if it were not true ..

It's clearly not the full story but as others have said it makes no sense for Levein to say that, if there's absolutely no truth to it. It's way to easy to disprove. People saying Walker won't say anything, if it's untrue why wouldn't he?

He'd rather have his reputation be billy big baws, than say what is being said isn't true and fall out with the club he is clearly going to leave, one way or another.

It doesn't make sense.

A ?40 a week increase and ?200 a week increase are substantially different. So some is talking crap somewhere.

How much should he be offered? ?1k, ?2k extra? How is that possible with a new stand being built?

I would rather he stayed & like him as a player, but let's not pretend he was any less to blame for the shocking second half off the season than anyone else.

If he goes to Rangers, I hope he has a shocker. If he goes elsewhere, I wish him all the best.

williamgerrard

Ah, thought it was near enough. My mistake.

I'm up visting Scotland this week, actually. Dunno who this other person you're on about is.

Imposter probably.

Jamie Walker got mates down your way, or you know his family through Edinburgh?

The later mate ie people ive worked with .But to many idiots on here try to shoot you down

Morgaro Gomis

LOL at the biggest twat on here see next home game fancy meeting up buddy and kindly say that to my face unless your a chicken

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What an embarrassment.

OmiyaHearts

See the biggest problem on here theres to many idiots on here ready to shoot anyone down and call them a liar n etc There just clowns keyboard gangsters really

I'd say you're a keyboard gangster as well, going by your recent post to Gomis.

No had someone offer someone else a square go on here for ages YAAAAS!!

Morgaro Gomis

He's lucky I'm a chicken or he'd be in serious trouble!

queensferryjambo

HE is referring to what Levein says in Jamie wanting to leave .. if you read further down the posts he actually says ask Levein to show it writing that Jamie has handed in a transfer request or asked to leave his brother also comments on it .. i find it very hard to believe them saying this if it were not true ..

I only saw the snap shot picture on the jam tarts facebook page.

I can't go to the 'Hearts Fc 1874' facebook page it came from as I have been blocked from joining by the people who run it. No idea why as I can't think I have done anything to upset anyone on any Hearts facebook pages but I am definitely blocked. Must have pissed someone off somewhere online.

Their loss obviously :) 

Morgaro Gomis

same back lol

:lol:

You're the one pretending to be ITK then asking folk for a square go online. Embarrassment of a man.

Classless [Mod Edit]...

been here before

He is bang on the button though with his assessment.

Morgaro Gomis

How's it work? PM's with dates, times and locations?

Could folk not go online and play Mortal Kombat or something, instead?

Post the Fatality on here. No need for Row 38 of The Wheatfield-type stuff, surely?

Not sure man, I'm too chicken so haven't bothered to find out the details.

williamgerrard

. Abusing a fellow member and you wonder why I said meet me face to face hmmm and did I ever mention it was a square go no I didn't but I think your a hibs fan anyway mate

the big show

I only saw the snap shot picture on the jam tarts facebook page.

I can't go to the 'Hearts Fc 1874' facebook page it came from as I have been blocked from joining by the people who run it. No idea why as I can't think I have done anything to upset anyone on any Hearts facebook pages but I am definitely blocked. Must have pissed someone off somewhere online.

Their loss obviously :)

no problem mate ..

Archived