So Walker wants to leave...or does he? ( merged thread )

Mr Sifter

Calum Paterson would have been sold for ?1m plus had he not been injured in January. That's football and not a lot the club can do about that.

He wants to leave to further his career. Again, no a lot the club can do about it.

If people have GENUINE proof that the 3 players in question were offered offensive contract extensions then post it on here but if not then STFU.

Cathro is here for the foreseeable and along with Levein will dictate policy. No amount of teeth gnashing or shit stirring will change that.

So here's a novel idea, how about we get behind the bloody club and do what we can to help them recover from the current downturn on the park.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calum Paterson would have been sold for ?1m plus had he not been injured in January. That's football and not a lot the club can do about that.

He wants to leave to further his career. Again, no a lot the club can do about it.

If people have GENUINE proof that the 3 players in question were offered offensive contract extensions then post it on here but if not then STFU.

Cathro is here for the foreseeable and along with Levein will dictate policy. No amount of teeth gnashing or shit stirring will change that.

So here's a novel idea, how about we get behind the bloody club and do what we can to help them recover from the current downturn on the park.

I think the best way to do that is to voice strong anger towards the DoF who has seemingly lied about Walker. What kind of tone does that set inside the club?

davemclaren

I like Jamie Walker but I'm not convinced there's a higher level to his game.

Still, good luck to him, unless he signs for Rangers.

Good luck to him unless he signs for one of our opponents.

been here before

We must be a shambles if he's desperate to go.

Obviously not buying in to Cathro's bollocks.

The only person saying he's desperate to go is you and even then you've made that up.

williamgerrard

Looks like theres lies being told by Levein .The true story is walker wants to stay but is being sold to fund the missing cash for main stand .

Jambo 4 Ever

Where did you hear this from?

Did you really have to start another thread about it?

williamgerrard

Jm

Where did you hear this from?
Did you really have to start another thread about it?

Cant reveal source but Its someone close to jamie hes being forced out the door 

jambopilms

CP would have been sold for a decent amount if he didn't get injured before he ran out his contract. I'm not sure what why we should be offering big wage increases for JW or SN when they are as much as the problem as anyone one else playing wise. Is it because they are Scottish they deserve big money ?

Half time pie

Sounds like the night of the long knifes. Bad patter if the DOF is deliberately misleading the media and supporters, not to mention the lad himself. Sounds as though we may be facing some financial issues.

His name is

According to some folk on FB who know his dad Levein has lied about this to make it a bit sweeter when he is sold and Jamie never said anything of the sort.

Ahhh Facebook the encyclopedia of bull sh!t!

I'm pretty sure if this was true Walker would come out himself and say it wasn't true

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Apparently his Dad, rubbished the claims that Jamie asked to leave.,

Phil Dunphy

Ahhh Facebook the encyclopedia of bull sh!t!

I'm pretty sure if this was true Walker would come out himself and say it wasn't true

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Do you honestly think Jamie Walker is going to get involved in a public war of words with the club?

Jesus wept :laugh:

Morgaro Gomis

Is there any need for a new thread? This has been spoken about at large on the current "Jamie Walker wants to leave" thread.

If it's lies walker will come out and say so when he's back is holiday until then have to go with what we know

Jm

I think you can fairly confidently cite his dad's Facebook post without fear of reprisals.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Walker played about 2 good games since December

It's Levein 's baw, he's trying to sell him that's football a brutal business

Phil Dunphy

If it's lies walker will come out and say so when he's back is holiday until then have to go with what we know

Except he's not stupid enough to get involved in a war of words with the club.

There's one party who wants Jamie Walker to leave Hearts. And that's Hearts.

Bazzas right boot

This cash for the stand.

From what Iv'e read its ?3m to find.

The Foh sent the communciation out asking if we could use these funds for it and it would take another two years, thus extending the transfer time to the fans.

The communication was in far more detail but what I taken from t was the Foh subs would fund this gap?

Or can someone tell me that I made all that up?

Elias Henry Furst

All Jamie has to do is get his agent to speak to a reporter and we'll all read about it tomorrow.

Sorted.

williamgerrard

Maybe time for Budge to speak

Ive private messaged you bud with info

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Levein trying to get a big fee by claiming the boy's desperate to leave. Doesn't stack up to me.

Morgaro Gomis

Do you honestly think Jamie Walker is going to get involved in a public war of words with the club?

Jesus wept :laugh:

Whilst I agree it certainly looks that way - I can't fathom why Levein would lie about something that would be so easy to disprove and hence blow up in his face.'

Things not all well under the Levein umbrella. If there is a funding gap for the new stand, quite the dickish way to try plug it with Walker being the last to find out.

Even if this is something that is necessary, there's more decent ways to go about it from Walker's point of view. Doesn't fill me with confidence over Levein's ability as a director.

Jamie goes now we get a fee,goes next season we don't get a fee. Think I'd rather have the cash tbh

I think the best way to do that is to voice strong anger towards the DoF who has seemingly lied about Walker. What kind of tone does that set inside the club?

Again, I'll await genuine conformation that this is actually the case before rushing to condem.

Phil Dunphy

Whilst I agree it certainly looks that way - I can't fathom why Levein would lie about something that would be so easy to disprove and hence blow up in his face.'

I know members of his family really well.

Jamie won't have asked to leave. and Craig Levein is essentially, for some reason, trying to chase him out of the club.

been here before

Jm

:lol: what a crock of shite.

Your "source close to Jamie" is his old man who texted/tweeted/whatsapp "one load of shite" around 1245 this afternoon.

This was subsequently screen grabbed and posted in the original Jamie Walker thread from today.

Thats your "source" there...

:lol:

But at least you've got to start a thread being all In The Know and that...

Elias Henry Furst

Levein trying to get a big fee by claiming the boy's desperate to leave. Doesn't stack up to me.

As I said elsewhere, Levein claiming he wants to leave reduces his value this Summer.

Watching the wording on the interview again, It wouldn't surprise me if an offers already been made and accepted.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Jamie goes now we get a fee,goes next season we don't get a fee. Think I'd rather have the cash tbh

Exactly no brainer

He's no John Colquhoun

Jambo 4 Ever

CP would have been sold for a decent amount if he didn't get injured before he ran out his contract. I'm not sure what why we should be offering big wage increases for JW or SN when they are as much as the problem as anyone one else playing wise. Is it because they are Scottish they deserve big money ?

Would rather have these Scottish players who grew up playing for us, rather than foreign nobodies who could care less and never heard of us

williamgerrard

The truth is Levein is trying to sell walker to rangers  to fund the main stand as someones mentioned on here my source aint far from what they have said

Morgaro Gomis

I know members of his family really well.

Jamie won't have asked to leave. and Craig Levein is essentially, for some reason, trying to chase him out of the club.

As I said, I think it does look that way. I was more just musing why, as it seems awfully strange.

It ties in with a rumour I'd heard that Walker was offered a rise; his agent demanded that it be fairer in comparison to the foreign imports given his importance to the club then Levein told him to take it or leave it.

Phil Dunphy

As I said, I think it does look that way. I was more just musing why, as it seems awfully strange.

It ties in with a rumour I'd heard that Walker was offered a rise; his agent demanded that it be fairer in comparison to the foreign imports given his importance to the club then Levein told him to take it or leave it.

That is exactly what I've been told too.

?40 a week pay increase, Jack Hamilton got ?25 a week.

?40 or ?200!!!! Which is it. Both figures from people who claim to know people.

Fraggle1990

Why would Levein be trying to sell to rangers, a rival club?

Morgaro Gomis

Just seems a very odd way to handle things. I genuinely don't see what benefit Levein would get from lying.

I've never been a Levein oot or any way anti-Levein but this certainly looks very badly dealt with and paints Levein in a shocking light.

I actually think it's the right decision to sell Walker if he won't sign a new deal but can't condone the way it's been dealt with (if true).

Phil Dunphy

?40 came directly from a family member.

Would rather have these Scottish players who grew up playing for us, rather than foreign nobodies who could care less and never heard of us

These Scottish players want to further there careers. It's not that difficult to get your head round surely.

King prawn

They know eff all..

?40 came directly from a family member.

So did the ?200 apparently. I'm not doubting that's what you've been told but there even seems to be inconsistent comments coming from his family.

I like Jamie Walker but I'm not convinced there's a higher level to his game.

Still, good luck to him, unless he signs for Rangers.

Good point. I'd of loved him to stay but in reality we got few great performances from him. I'm not convinced he's going to do much better but we'll see. If he can get more money elsewhere then he'll be off.

gordie1968

Lucky gits I got a tenner a week rise.

williamgerrard

Why would Levein be trying to sell to rangers, a rival club?

Because we need the cash  as we didnt sell paterson in January  Levein is a snake .Walker is a die hard jambo and doesnt want to leave hearts thats FACT

davemclaren

I'm in a whatsapp group with a family member and its a pile of shite. He never asked to leave. He got offered 200 pound extra and refused it.

You could argue not accepting what is offered is an indication you dont want to stay.

Archived