Meet the Management event

RS86

amadjambo

Easy to see that one poster on here is going to lap up every word tonight.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for people to come back on here and tell us how amazing cathro is and when it finally clicks it will all be worthwhile.

Geoff the Mince

Ffs will people stop moaning saying it should be cancelled. Really starting to annoy me.

I am going and I'm looking forward to it. To cancel it last minute would have been even worse, for those of us who actually support and want to go along, and have made travel plans etc.

No one is forcing anyone to go.

Like I said before you didn't hear anyone calling for the player of the year award ceremony to be cancelled did you?! That was charging ridiculous pricses to celebrate the players

You should be the unofficial spokesman for Kickback ?

As the most respected and knowledgeable poster only you should be allowed to speak ?

?

indianajones

If possible can someone ask how many players he thinks we need to bring in during the summer.

I'm hoping for carnage.

Gunfight at OK coral atmospheres.......... Some folk will be recording this on phone.......

Seymour M Hersh

Nope. I don't think a stadium ban is in my best interests. I hope whoever attends will leave Cathro with no doubt that we want him out. Maximum pressure. :)

It will probably go smoothly. :(

So from the safety of your keyboard you're hoping what? Someone attacks him and punches him? There's a huge fight with arrests? 

Stephane Grappelli

I know I shouldn't say this but that would be brilliant.

:spoton:

Cruyff Turn

Can't wait for people to come back on here and tell us how amazing cathro is and when it finally clicks it will all be worthwhile.

X2 can absolutely guarantee some folk will lap up their shite.

In the Tynecastle Arms with a pint of Best, looking forward to this with morbid curiosity.

Stephane Grappelli

So from the safety of your keyboard you're hoping what? Someone attacks him and punches him? There's a huge fight with arrests?

Not what the guy is saying at all. You are the only one who keeps banging on about violence.

This. Can you imagine if Hibs had a night with Pat Fenlon explaining how he managed to lose an Edinburgh derby that meant that much so spectacularly? Or how Butcher masterminded a relegation. We'd have absolutely ripped them a new one.

Just how arrogant can a person be? Oh come and let me talk you through my groundbreaking tactics that don't work. Unbelievable.

Funding the new stand or not i'd rather pay 50 pound a head for him to walk tomorrow morning.

This!

So we focus more on the opposition

Which means our centre midfielder plays centre half

Be Interesting to see if the optional "no goalposts strategy" is discussed.....

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

No. Do you? :ermm:

Luscious Laryea

I don't doubt the presentation will be slick and the tactics will look good and all will sound very well.

It's the communication skills with his players the guy lacks. It's evident the players don't respect him enough to give 100%.

Seymour M Hersh

I don't doubt the presentation will be slick and the tactics will look good and all will sound very well.

It's the communication skills with his players the guy lacks. It's evident the players don't respect him enough to give 100%.

Not according to a player i know. Both of them get their points across very well in training. I've no idea why it's not transferred on to the pitch on match days.

There is a checkmate question really:

Ian, your tactics sound great and exciting.

However you haven't been able to implement them at all in over 20 games.

The team has shown no signs of improvement and players individually have not improved.

This either means you or the players aren't good enough.

Which is it?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

You're the one hoping for carnage. Not me.

Oh you took my post literally. Cool

Most carnage in the Gorgie suite since the pieman got smuggled out under a blanket like a nonce

GorgieRules22

Well, assuming those in attendance will not be violently savaged tonight, can someone at least tell us what IC & AMcP are wearing?

Nice smart suits? Or relaxed professor-type garbs?

We must know.

Cathro has just been wheeled out in a Hannibal Lecter style with face mask on. Macphee will need to do the talking.

Hearts007

Cathro has just been wheeled out in a Hannibal Lecter style with face mask on. Macphee will need to do the talking.

Is there any buffet laid on? fava beans and a nice chianti..maybe

Hearts007
Jambos_1874, on 08 May 2017 - 6:53 PM, said:

Gorgie Suite is pretty packed. Must be close to a sell out.

Pray for Cathro :tiny:

William H. Bonney

:lol: Quite like the idea of that. Him shouting over a tannoy.

"Behold. The straw man with no heart!"

Cue a TV and a video link, with Levein popping up on screen.

I can just see all those attending. Arms linked and skipping towards the function suite.

He'll be like the wizard of oz. hiding behind a curtain

That's Craig leviens bolthole, with notes appearing as the evening progesses..

Ivan Drago

Actually just feel sorry for Cathro having to do this tonight. Not only has the club gave him a job he's nowhere near ready for, some numpty decides to get him to do this in front of what could be a hostile crowd.

It's lose lose for him, if he talks a good game people will just ask why he can't get the players doing it on the pitch, and if he comes across badly it's just more ammunition for the fans.

Hopefully he just comes out and announces his resignation and that's it, I'd pay to see that :laugh:

Most carnage in the Gorgie suite since the pieman got smuggled out under a blanket like a nonce

Bit of me misses the carnage that came with the Pieman.

God I miss that.... My hate for him drove me on each day.

Jambos_1874

Pray for Cathro :tiny:

Many people have brought flaming torches and an angry mob has started to form.

William H. Bonney

That's just gorgie.

Hearts007
Jambos_1874, on 08 May 2017 - 6:57 PM, said:

:chase:

Luscious Laryea

Not according to a player i know. Both of them get their points across very well in training. I've no idea why it's not transferred on to the pitch on match days.

Interesting, I also know one of the playing squad and they said Cathro doesn't know how to build rapport with players.

Different perspectives by the sounds of it.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Bit of me misses the carnage that came with the Pieman.

God I miss that.... My hate for him drove me on each day.

who died? :(

Cruyff Turn

Cathro will probably walk in wearing Ray-bans and smoking a cohiba cigar giving everyone the finger as he makes his way to his white board.

Seymour M Hersh

Interesting, I also know one of the playing squad and they said Cathro doesn't know how to build rapport with players.

Different perspectives by the sounds of it.

No I think your man has a point he's not got the banter with the players that Robbie had but when it comes to getting the football message across both he and McPhee are excellent so in fact both our contacts are correct.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

No I think your man has a point he's not got the banter with the players that Robbie had but when it comes to getting the football message across both he and McPhee are excellent so in fact both our contacts are correct.

So his message is wrong. Interesting.

Nookie Bear

Torn about this.

Part of me hoping something sparks angry scenes, part of me knows that a lot of people are there to hear a very good coach talk about how he does his job.

Perhaps there is a time and place to protest...and this isn't it.

Unless he winds folk up in some way, of course.

Is that the singing section?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Go away pest.

Calm down darling. What is it then? All the players fault? :suart:

Archived