Meet the Management event

RS86

i wish jj was my dad

Levein is under pressure to get things right no doubt. Ann has made this clear and you can quote me on this.

Without going into details Levein has admitted that the last 2 transfer windows have been an absolute disaster and he cannot afford a 3rd one.

I don't doubt that for a minute.  I agree the last two years recruitment has been a disaster and I''ve never been a fan of a strategy that focuses primarily outwith the UK market. For me it's a false economy because players tend to take longer to settle and the risk of them not acclimatising to the 'unique' environment of Scottish football is way higher.  CL has been on record that we do our homework on the players characters before we sign but that hardly stands up with the likes of Juanma, Osh or the bulk of the guys we brought in for the last window.

But, for some on here it doesn't matter what Levein does. He couldn't get out of his bed in May 1986, he doesn't kiss the arse of the media or anyone else for that matter so he's a parasite to some. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

I would say biggest club is measured by number of fans / average crowds.

better team or more successful by trophies won.

Even then, miles?

Really?

Even then, miles?

Really?

I think it is very fair and accurate to say that Hearts are the 3rd biggest team in Scotland and always have been tbh.

Better teams might win trophies etc but you measure a club size by the number of fans they attract on a regular basis. We continually archive the 3rd biggest support even though teams like Aberdeen out perform us on the park.

Hopefully the new stand will allow us to grow both on and off the pitch.

Bazzas right boot

I think it is very fair and accurate to say that Hearts are the 3rd biggest team in Scotland and always have been tbh.

Better teams might win trophies etc but you measure a club size by the number of fans they attract on a regular basis. We continually archive the 3rd biggest support even though teams like Aberdeen out perform us on the park.

Hopefully the new stand will allow us to grow both on and off the pitch.

But not miles, and Even then you could debate it.

Archived