Meet the Management event

RS86

I genuinely believe it would be quite interesting on Monday

Sadly I'm out the country so can't make it but would be interesting to see them do their presentation

Just hope it isn't ruined by negativity

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So roughly how many tickets sold so far?

Wonder what the food will be like too

The food won't be as good as he's used to.

The ticket question is really not answerable purely because he doesn't know.

Mars plastic

That's correct, sahn. I've not got the faintest idea.

Jambos_1874

Sadly I'm out the country so can't make it but would be interesting to see them do their presentation

I'm sure there'll be a few football geniuses who have won the Champions League with Tranmere on Championship Manager who will strongly disagree with the points McPhee/Cathro raise.

Mars plastic

If we get a real rogering on Saturday it could be a bit awkward.

That's correct, sahn. I've not got the faintest idea.

Sahn :phface:

All roads lead to Gorgie

And if the sheep follow up and beat us on Sunday then things could be even hotter for the management team.

The game is on Sunday sahn.

Mr Hearts fecks up again.

My contacts.

And if the sheep follow up and beat us on Sunday then things could be even hotter for the management team.

:qqb006:

All the information provided by Mars on Kickback is correct. When you have contacts who are key figures within Hearts there is certain information that can't be disclosed on Kickback so as to maintain their confidence in you.

All the information provided by Mars on Kickback is correct. When you have contacts who are key figures within Hearts there is certain information that can't be disclosed on Kickback so as to maintain their confidence in you.

Took you a while to log out, log in again, then type your post.

Mars plastic

Makes no odds what day it is. if we get horsed it'll be awkward.

Makes no odds what day it is. if we get horsed it'll be awkward.

But you've no interest in football?

Mars plastic

But you've no interest in football?

Nope, not what I posted. Go back and read it again then come back with your tail between your legs.

Nope, not what I posted. Go back and read it again then come back with your tail between your legs.

Read it.

Tail is still erect.

Bazzas right boot

Really awkward, probably means we are playing the wrong team or a  friendly and then will have to play the day after in the league on the Sunday.

Terrible prep, Mad  Cathro oot.

Mars plastic

Read it.

Tail is still erect.

Can you quote me the post where I specifically said I wasn't interested in football then please? Try not to be too long as I have much bigger fish to fry.

Mars plastic

Really awkward, probably means we are playing the wrong team or a  friendly and then will have to play the day after in the league on the Sunday.

Thanks for your input, Tosh. Most insightful.

Incredibly Tosh, Mr Hearts has made a real hash of it :lol:

Good post mate :clap:

It's not for me as I'm not interested enough in football to go and listen to folk talking about tactics and shape. In fact, i would be bored shitless

That do you?

Mars plastic

That do you?

That post doesn't say I'm not interested in football though does it? Can you find the one where I said I'm not interested in football please? Hurry along now.

That post doesn't say I'm not interested in football though does it? Can you find the one where I said I'm not interested in football please? Hurry along now.

Dashing as fast as I can.

Are you attending on Monday Morgs?

Would be a wee bit difficult now wouldn't it Mars/Cesny?

Bazzas right boot

Thanks for your input, Tosh. Most insightful.

Aww, just a wee bit of fun!

Would be a wee bit difficult now wouldn't it Mars/Cesny?

Cesny will be there along with at least several hundred other Hearts men and women. Mars will not be in attendance.

Seymour M Hersh

Oh to have 'contacts' at Heart of Midlothian FC.

Makes you feel    :kirk:  :verysmug:

Gone a wee bit quiet. How you getting on?

Fine thanks.

Hope you're ok today?

Makes you feel    :kirk:  :verysmug:

I couldn't find the 'jealous' emoticon so I have to agree with yours Seymour :2thumbsup:

Cesny will be there along with at least several hundred other Hearts men and women. Mars will not be in attendance.

Have fun mate!

cameron79

I got a feeling the queue for this event is going to be similar to the hysterical woman scene in the Airplane movie.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Bought a ticket for this last week and I'm actually really looking forward to it. I'm a total geek for the tactical and analytical stuff so I think it'll be fascinating.

It's a perfect opportunity for Cathro and MacPhee to get the fans onside and restore some faith in the doubters. No doubt the atmosphere could be a bit sketchy after the result today but it would be naive of them not to expect that and I think they'll be prepared for some negative comments.

Hope to see a good number of people there as it may answer a lot of our questions and provide some valuable insight.

rudi must stay

Bought a ticket for this last week and I'm actually really looking forward to it. I'm a total geek for the tactical and analytical stuff so I think it'll be fascinating.

It's a perfect opportunity for Cathro and MacPhee to get the fans onside and restore some faith in the doubters. No doubt the atmosphere could be a bit sketchy after the result today but it would be naive of them not to expect that and I think they'll be prepared for some negative comments.

Hope to see a good number of people there as it may answer a lot of our questions and provide some valuable insight.

can't see how either are going to turn around fans opinions, everyone knows both talk a good game. Hope Ann Budge cancels it if they do survive this latest bit of pressure from the fans, there's a few fans that would go along and turn it into a throughly unpleasant night

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Can you pay at the door? Also when is the q&a with Levein and Budge?

I've no doubt he can talk a good game (If not in front of media), I've no doubt he is great at putting on a training session, there is no doubt though that he is failing badly to put a football team (or anything that resembles one) on the park where it matters.

Bet they are really regretting having to do this now.

Giving a presentation on your tactics/beliefs etc while having no evidence of it actually working...

I cringe to think how the night will go, as pelters are thrown their way

?15 to see how they masterminded that absolute shitfest :rofl:

Thing is, to Cathro, we're all wrong, all of us, we are all stupid and just can't see the beautiful rainbow and butterflies that are just over the horizon, it's all there, just there, can't you see it? Man, it's beautiful, my mate Austin can see it, why can't you?

Ivan Drago

Can't believe anyone would pay 15 quid to listen to that pair :rofl:

The equivalent of paying to see Chris Robinson give a presentation on how to run a football club

The worst management in the club's history are going to reveal how not to win games :rofl:

peter_hmfc

I can easily see this nonsense being cancelled

It'll be carnage otherwise

This may be cancelled as could turn sour

I'm not even going and even I'd prefer it was cancelled, I can't see the management being up for it so it'd likely be dire anyway.

That's the best case scenario, the worst however... :peepwall: .

Archived