More Tory lies

aussieh

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Nigel Lawson applies for French residency card (one step down from French citizenship)

This follows Herr Farage applying for a German passport.

Brexiteers in "hypocrites" non-shocker.

Thats unbelievable, what a bunch of self serving ****ing *****.

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Space Mackerel

Check out Ruth getting telt here. Sat down, waving her hands and acting like the little wideo kid in class. Embarrassing 

jambo lodge
2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

This Ruth lassie really isnae quite right in the old napper :-/

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 15.03.58.png

You would be spitting blood if Westminster imposed a new law which was devolved to the Scottish Parliament. Grow up, what she said is perfectly sensible.

Space Mackerel
Just now, jambo lodge said:

You would be spitting blood if Westminster imposed a new law which was devolved to the Scottish Parliament. Grow up, what she said is perfectly sensible.

You can tell you know absolutely cack all about the Continuity Bill the SNP, the Labour, The Lib Dem’s and the Greens all backed recently in Holyrood. :)

6 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Is that why they didn't back the non consent bill.

Space Mackerel
Just now, ri Alban said:

Is that why they didn't back the non consent bill.

Lodgey hasn’t a clue about that, he reads the Daily Heil probably. 

1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

:)

Ruth is slowly unraveling, her limited abilities will soon be there for all to see. Magic!

maroonlegions
On 30/05/2018 at 14:51, jambo lodge said:

Lets wait and see, not sure that the NHS is the envy of the world. 

Oh its coming , the privatisation  of the NHS will happen if these gangsters win the next election.

The NHS is special service for all  in the UK, irrespective of wealth or how rich or poor you are,  why would it not be the envy of those in  such countries that struggle or find it hard to pay for medical care ??

maroonlegions
54 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Check out Ruth getting telt here. Sat down, waving her hands and acting like the little wideo kid in class. Embarrassing 

Ruth "no truth" getting "split roasted" and  then responding and acting like a spoilt bitter looser. Glorious. 

jambo lodge
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

You can tell you know absolutely cack all about the Continuity Bill the SNP, the Labour, The Lib Dem’s and the Greens all backed recently in Holyrood. :)

As usual you waffle on about something that is not comparable.

jambo lodge
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

I read a comic called the National

Space Mackerel
39 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

I read a comic called the National

Whats evident Lodgey is that you’ve never done one second of critical thinking in your puff. :)

jambo lodge
8 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Whats evident Lodgey is that you’ve never done one second of critical thinking in your puff. :)

And when your losing you get personal.

Space Mackerel

Nothing personal about accusing someone of not knowing the full facts and picture. 

Theres quite a few smarter people than me on here. 

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Dearie me.

Is this a wind up?

Nope.

This woman hasn't been "getting on with the day job" now for over a year and a half.

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Nope.

This woman hasn't been "getting on with the day job" now for over a year and a half.

What an arsehole.

Space Mackerel
41 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

You think she will bring her wee white gloves, purple sash & a bowler hat?

I dont think 'arsehole' covers this type of arseholery.

DenBCWTWsAAbhat.jpg large.jpg

Govt just sold off the public stake in RBS at a LOSS of at least £3billion.

Grayling under pressure to quit after the chaos on the rail networks. Several operators have been threaten with being banned from bidding on franchises again.

Strong and stable.

jambo lodge
32 minutes ago, Cade said:

Grayling under pressure to quit after the chaos on the rail networks. Several operators have been threaten with being banned from bidding on franchises again.

Strong and stable.

RBS is about half the size it used to be when the Labour Government bailed it out.

The Real Maroonblood
49 minutes ago, Cade said:

Strong and stable.

We’re all in it together.

jack D and coke

I’d have loved to see the seethe and wet pants from certain posters had these rail problems been in Scotland tbh. 

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’d have loved to see the seethe and wet pants from certain posters had these rail problems been in Scotland tbh. 

:laugh::happy:

Also forgot to mention that there are growing calls for an inquiry into endemic islamophobia in the Tory party

I wonder if the press will chase this as hard as they chased the Labour antisemitism story? 

:levein2:

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yes, but they're not, are they?

:gocompare:

Thunderstruck
54 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

We have our own transport problems - the delays on rail projects and ferry issues. Has anyone seen Hapless Humza recently? 

On England’s rail problems - is this something that nationalisation will solve?  

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

We have our own transport problems - the delays on rail projects and ferry issues. Has anyone seen Hapless Humza recently? 

Always going to be problems with things as big as these, and I mean England’s rail problems too. My point being the tears and snotters would’ve almost been hilarious had these kinds of delays and cancellations been happening here. 

Im all for re-nationalising the railways yeah. Hard to believe our rail travel subsidises commuters in other countries and failing providers still get government money. Scandal imo. 

Thunderstruck
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Always going to be problems with things as big as these, and I mean England’s rail problems too. My point being the tears and snotters would’ve almost been hilarious had these kinds of delays and cancellations been happening here. 

Im all for re-nationalising the railways yeah. Hard to believe our rail travel subsidises commuters in other countries and failing providers still get government money. Scandal imo. 

You must have missed the discussions on the Glasgow - Edinburgh “flagship” route. 

What do lifeline services to islands matter - there are very few people live there and it’s not as if one of the islands most affected doesn’t contribute significantly to our Whisky trade. 

Network Rail - see below - is already in public ownership. 

60000EB7-01E6-4661-B049-A70514116AC7.jpeg

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

You must have missed the discussions on the Glasgow - Edinburgh “flagship” route. 

What do lifeline services to islands matter - there are very few people live there and it’s not as if one of the islands most affected doesn’t contribute significantly to our Whisky trade. 

Network Rail - see below - is already in public ownership. 

60000EB7-01E6-4661-B049-A70514116AC7.jpeg

I wasn’t belittling the ferry routes or anything else and unlike some when things go wrong up here I don’t take pleasure in English transport or nhs or whatever having problems. It’s pretty pathetic tbh. 

I wasn’t aware most of the railways were already in public hands, that’s good. It should be 100% though. 

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, Thunderstruck said:

Last week Humza told us the problem with Sherrifhall and the Bypass could be solved if there were less cars . . 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Agree one hundred percent.  And the fares should be subsidised by the Government too.  Transport, especially getting commuters from home to their workplace easily, quickly and comfortably should be a priority.

34 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Last week Humza told us the problem with Sherrifhall and the Bypass could be solved if there were less cars . . 

In a way he's right....see above!  If you had better public transport then less cars would be used, I reckon.

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I wasn’t belittling the ferry routes or anything else and unlike some when things go wrong up here I don’t take pleasure in English transport or nhs or whatever having problems. It’s pretty pathetic tbh. 

I wasn’t aware most of the railways were already in public hands, that’s good. It should be 100% though. 

Tracks and facilities are. The profit making train operators aren't.

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

Tracks and facilities are. The profit making train operators aren't.

Yeah thought as much. For me it should be re-nationalised. 

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah thought as much. For me it should be re-nationalised. 

trouble is those capable of running it or ruining it will be the same people.  

Space Mackerel
10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Seems like they turned up after your post and then deflected into EssNNNPeeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mode at a flick of the switch.

As if they dont have their own tears and snotters thread running to several gazillion pages :lol:

Pans Jambo

So in 2010 the tories said that no public money would be invested in nuclear power stations. 

Now the liars (tories) are looking to pay Hitachi £5Billion. 

Wake up folks. They are taking the piss (& your pensions). 

Edited by Pans Jambo

jack D and coke
22 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

So in 2010 the tories said that no public money would be invested in nuclear power stations. 

See the bit about pensions well I’ve no idea if any of this is right enough but maybe someone with a better understanding of how it works will be able to explain. I read this on Facebook but like I say I don’t know if it’s right or completely wrong.....

Sorry it seems to have come out in huge writing I don’t know how to change that on my phone :lol: 

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND, UNTIL EVERY ONE HAS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ IT... THIS IS SURELY SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO THINK ABOUT!!!!

THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S CALCULATION OF AVAILABLE PENSION IS THAT THEY FORGOT TO FIGURE IN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIED BEFORE THEY EVER COLLECTED OLD AGE PENSION.

WHERE DID ALL THAT MONEY GO?

Remember, not only did you and I contribute to our Pension, our employer did, too. It totalled 15% of your income before taxes. 

If you averaged only £15 000 over your working life, that's close to £220,500. Read that again. Did you see anywhere that the Government paid in one single penny?

We are talking about the money you and your employer put in a Government bank to ensure that you and I would have a 

retirement pension from the money we put in, it was not money that the Government had any right to spend elsewhere. 

Now they've started to call the money we paid in an 

'entitlement' when we reach the age to take it back. 

If you calculate the future invested value of £2500 per year 

(yours & your employer's contribution) at a simple 5% 

interest (that's less than what the govt. pays on the money that it borrows from overseas), after 49 years of working you'd have 

£892,919.98.

If you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive £26,787.60 per 

year and it would last better than 30 years (that means until you're 95 if you retire at age 65) and that's with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! 

If you bought an annuity with the money and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of £1976.40 per month.

THE CROOKS IN GOVERNMENT HAVE PULLED OFF A BIGGER ROBBERY THAN THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERS EVER DID.

Entitlement!!?? 

My foot !! IT'S MY MONEY!! I paid IN cash for my pension. 

Just because they borrowed the money to spend on other things, that doesn't make my pension some kind of charity or handout!!

Remember MP's benefits? --- 

free healthcare,

outrageous retirement packages, 

67 days paid holidays,

three weeks paid holidays, 

unlimited paid sick days. 

Now that really should be called welfare entitlements, yet they have the nerve to call my O A P retirement payments entitlements?

We're "broke" and the government can't help our own OAPs, our ex-service personnel, our orphans or our homeless

Yet in the past few years we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, Turkey, India, Pakistan, etc., etc., etc. Literally, BILLIONS of Pounds !!! 

But they can't help our own citizens!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed old age pension have to beg social services to receive additional aid, while our government and religious organizations pour hundreds of billions of £££ tons of food to foreign countries!

They call the old age pension an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives, and now, when it's time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. 

Why did the government borrow from it in the first place? 

It was supposed to be in a securely locked box, not to be used as part of the Government's general funds.

Sad, isn't it, that some people won't have the guts to forward 

this. I'm in the category with guts enough to do it - - - and I just did.

I hope some of you will do the same.

Thunderstruck

Not going to quote the large text above but the section that said “the money that you and your employer put into a government bank” should warn the reader that the claim is nonsense. 

National Insurance is, in effect, a Tax not a contribution to a pension fund. Pensions are paid out of the government’s “current account”. 

23 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

To be fair the 2010 policy was and is a lot of crap. Cameron did it to be greener than pro-nuclear Labour. The nation needs a mix of new nuclear and green energy. The investment in the new plant in Wales is a huge boost to the economy there and the UK. Scotland's nuclear sites should be renewed for future use too. 

The real scandal was selling off British Nuclear to the private sector for tuppence. Now these plants will be run not by a state company but a set of private firms.